Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOTT Trade Shop

That all works for me. As for the 3 extra items, I'll take the 3 Amaze Mulch you've got. I'm growing Kee and Maranga berries right now as it is. And likewise, I'll attach the items you want to the Pokemon I'm trading to you.

I'll check my Dex and contact you again if there's any other Pokemon I'm looking for, but I've got pretty good coverage as it is. My FC is in my signature so as soon as I get yours I'll get you added and we can do the trade whenever you like.
    3DS Friend Code: 5069-4273-6088
    Trainer Name: Terra
    Friend Safari: Rock-type w/ Dwebble, Corsola, & Barbaracle

National Pokedex Complete! Shiny Charm Acquired!

Mega Mawile: Eater of Legendaries... and many Pokepuffs

Great! I'll send you a PM soon.

EDIT: Found out Registeel has 31 Iv in Speed so added that next to it's name.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 17th February 2014 at 6:39 AM.
    FC: 4682-9633-0205 FS Electric & Pokémon are: Emolga, Helioptile & Galvantula
    Mm'd a female 4IV Shiny (was hopefully for a male 5IV one) at 159th egg/160 eggs Mm'd a shiny at 183rd egg/185 eggs
    No promo atm. Keep an eye on my shop/sig for the next one.

Hey again! I was wondering if you are willing to trade a Togepi for my Charizardite X?

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Hello again and welcome back to The GOTT Trade Shop. I can not only trade you a Togepi, but even a Gible both with their HA if you want? I'll also trade you 1 other Pokémon and or item in here you want for that Mega stone, let me know what you want?
    Mm'd a female 4IV Shiny (was hopefully for a male 5IV one) at 159th egg/160 eggs Mm'd a shiny at 183rd egg/185 eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Eclair~ View Post
    Hello again and welcome back to The GOTT Trade Shop. I can not only trade you a Togepi, but even a Gible both with their HA if you want? I'll also trade you 1 other Pokémon and or item in here you want for that Mega stone, let me know what you want?
    Ok cool. So I'll take the togepi, Ha gible and any random legendary besides Xerneas, mewtwo or the bird trio. Just tell me when you're ready
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 22nd February 2014 at 2:03 AM.

I'll send you a PM with my FC and I've got them all ready, unless you wanted a HA Togepi in which case please tell me here. Contact me through the game if I'm on and if not send me a PM.

I'll send you a PM with my FC and I've got them all ready, unless you wanted a HA Togepi in which case please tell me here. Contact me through the game if I'm on and if not send me a PM.
    Nope just want a regular Serene Grace togepi

Edit: I can give you the Charizardite X with a pokemon with pokerus if you'd like?
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 22nd February 2014 at 1:49 AM.

Ah, Serene grace, I'll breed another as the one that hatched had Hustle. hehe Keep an eye on this post as I'll let you know once it's ready. As for the Pokerus, already have it but thank you for the offer.

sorry abut that i accidentally put only one pokemon on my team and i was the one with the charizardite so i couldn't trade it. Can we try again now?

Edit: Thanks agian!
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 22nd February 2014 at 2:42 AM.

ATTENTION! Shop update below.

I have finished the shop's renovations with some new additions, this includes 3 new promos, the old one is no longer going but hey, 3 new promos, yea! I've also added all the previously new Pokémon to the old list and have now added many new Pokémon HA wise & even many new egg move Pokémon and have even added an Apricorn Ball Pokémon for trade spoiler! All previously altered text that I'd colored yellow to inform you of the changes made has been made black text and any new text is colored yellow or blue but you'll want to re-read the notes in each spoiler as some have been altered and their colored text will always remain yellow. Also, the HA Pokémon for trade spoiler has now changed a little bit, all Pokémon in it (Including new ones) are still for trade but please see the notes in it for what has been changed. Thanks. There may be other new additions/changes but this is most or all of it. Hope you find something you like.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    sorry abut that i accidentally put only one pokemon on my team and i was the one with the charizardite so i couldn't trade it. Can we try again now?

Edit: Thanks agian!
    Np and sorry I didn't reply to this post sooner, I've been very busy. Anyway, you're welcome again.

Hi, for a Groudon (just for dex and for keeps purpose only)what item (no megastone) would you like to trade it for.

Hi , i have 2 Dusk stones and 1 Razor claw i will trade them for these pokemon :

Larvitar: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Iron Head

Chimchar: Quick Guard, Fire Punch and Thunder Punch

Meowth: Snatch, Hypnosis and Foul Play
    Friend Code: 3609-2228-7026
    PokemonSafari: Ice with: Delibird, Sneasel, and Cloyster.
    IGN : DaViNCi
    Moon and sun stones giveaway just pm me

Hey

I'm interested in these Pokemon with their HA: Chatot ; Darumaka ; Jellicent ; Porygon ; Staryu.

Is it a deal if I purpose you a shiny Clauncher 31/31/31/31/31/XX, lvl 1, modest nature, and namable, with an item of your choice ? Are you interested in Leftovers for example ?

I'd Like:
    Kee Berry x1
    Lansat Berry x1
    Maranga Berry x1
    Starf Berry x1

For:
    -Any combination of 4 Maison Items you're looking for
    Banner by SapphireL!

Hi offering a cubchoo HA (rattle) with attached item (no megastone) you may want for a groudon and starf berry. Hoping for your kind consideration. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by II DaViNCi II View Post
    Hi , i have 2 Dusk stones and 1 Razor claw i will trade them for these pokemon :

Larvitar: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Iron Head

Chimchar: Quick Guard, Fire Punch and Thunder Punch

Meowth: Snatch, Hypnosis and Foul Play
    Sure, we have a deal. I'll need you to PM me your FC and I'll reply with mine after words.

Quote Originally Posted by Goupelin View Post
    Hey

I'm interested in these Pokemon with their HA: Chatot ; Darumaka ; Jellicent ; Porygon ; Staryu.

Is it a deal if I purpose you a shiny Clauncher 31/31/31/31/31/XX, lvl 1, modest nature, and namable, with an item of your choice ? Are you interested in Leftovers for example ?
    I can certainly trade you all of those for that there shiny Clauncher holding an item (leftovers is fine) and there is a "chance" that some might have some 31 Ivs but I cannot guarantee any will or how many 31 ivs, though just making sure you read the notes in the HA spoiler? In other words, that Jellicent will be a HA Frillish, that ok with you? Also, you can choose 3 free items to go with those Pokémon I'll trade you, what items that I'm offering do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunsparce View Post
    I'd Like:
    Kee Berry x1
    Lansat Berry x1
    Maranga Berry x1
    Starf Berry x1

For:
    -Any combination of 4 Maison Items you're looking for
    I will certainly have to think on this but we do have a deal. Just need to think on things and I'll get back to you later. (I might edit this post to avoid double post so check back)

EDIT: I'll trade you those 4 berries for not 4 but 3 Maison items which are the 1 Toxic Orb, 1 Flame Orb & 1 Cell Battery. If you'll trade me those then we have a deal. Send me a PM with your FC if you agree to the deal and if not, please tell me what offer/deal you're wanting?

Quote Originally Posted by marvs023 View Post
    Hi offering a cubchoo HA (rattle) with attached item (no megastone) you may want for a groudon and starf berry. Hoping for your kind consideration. Thanks
    EDIT: my apologies, I don't believe I'll need that HA cubchoo anymore and will possibly be able to ad it to my HA Pokémon for trade list. Do you have any other HA Pokémon that aren't on my list?
    Last edited by Eclair~; 27th February 2014 at 10:42 AM.

Have weedle with ha. If you're interested I Would like slowpoke. Also because of your promo a starf berry.
    Fc: 5300-9702-8663 (in game name mike)
    Ice: spheal, Beartic and cloyster.

MM success so far,

Quote Originally Posted by koosbane View Post
    Have weedle with ha. If you're interested I Would like slowpoke. Also because of your promo a starf berry.
    I am interested. My question is, is the Pokémon you chose the free one? If not then what's your free Pokémon and if so then what are you wanting in return for the HA Weedle? EDIT: Did you want the HA Slowpoke or just any ability slowpoke?
    Last edited by Eclair~; 27th February 2014 at 7:11 AM.

EDIT: my apologies, I don't believe I'll need that HA cubchoo anymore and will possibly be able to ad it to my HA Pokémon for trade list. Do you have any other HA Pokémon that aren't on my list?
    Last edited by Eclair~; Today at 2:09 PM.

OK, do you want a Smeargle with HA Moody.
    Last edited by marvs023; 27th February 2014 at 7:59 AM.

"

I will certainly agree to the trade if you have the item I want. I'll need some time to think on it and will get back to you later on. (I might edit this post to avoid double post, so check back)
    EDIT: Still got to think about what I said earlier but I realized you're trading me a HA Pokémon that's not listed in the HA Pokémon spoiler so you qualify for the HA Pokémon promo. Please see the Promo of the week/month spoiler and read the HA Pokémon Promo and all the notes above all the promos for a run down on how that promo works and let me know what free item and Pokémon you want after doing so. "

OK, from what I understand on the promo, I will trade you

Cubchoo with HA (rattled) with attached item(no megastone, jaw or sail fossil) of your choice, for

Groudon with attached starf berry and Darukama HA (inner focus) with attached lansat berry.

Thanks.
    I tried to edit the post a 2nd time. Here is what it now says.

EDIT: my apologies, I don't believe I'll need that HA cubchoo anymore and will possibly be able to add it to my HA Pokémon for trade list. Do you have any other HA Pokémon that aren't on my list?

I'll add this, if you do have another HA Pokémon that's not on my HA Pokémon list besides the Cubchoo (Doesn't matter which one it is, as long as it's not on my list) then we can trade. Also note, I hadn't yet agreed to the trade in the above quotes and sometimes unforeseen stuff happens where you get/odds are you will get the Pokémon/item you're looking for. lol My apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited by Eclair~; Today at 2:09 PM.

OK, do you want a Smeargle with HA Moody.
    HA Smeargle is fine. I'll edit this post in a few mins, just trying to get this to you before you see my last post. lol

EDIT: Ok, your HA Smeargle holding an item of my choice (minus the 3 you said) for my groudon holding a starf berry. With the promo you get a free Pokémon & item and you wanted a HA Darumaka holding a Lansat berry. Is that right?
    EDIT: Do you have a Absorb Bulb or any of the battle maison items I'm looking for?
    Last edited by Eclair~; 27th February 2014 at 8:07 AM.

HA Smeargle is fine. I'll edit this post in a few mins, just trying to get this to you before you see my last post. lol

EDIT: Ok, your HA Smeargle holding an item of my choice (minus the 3 you said) for my groudon holding a starf berry. With the promo you get a free Pokémon & item and you wanted a HA Darumaka holding a Lansat berry. Is that right?
    EDIT: Do you have a Absorb Bulb or any of the battle maison items I'm looking for?
    OK with the absorb bulb, do we have a deal...

OK with the absorb bulb, do we have a deal...
    Yes we have a deal, I'm going ahead and breeding you the HA Darumaka and as soon as that's done I'll send you a PM with my FC and I'll need yours too if you want to go ahead and PM me it.
    EDIT: PM sent.
    EDIT: Thanks for the trade.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 27th February 2014 at 11:22 AM.

Yes we have a deal, I'm going ahead and breeding you the HA Darumaka and as soon as that's done I'll send you a PM with my FC and I'll need yours too if you want to go ahead and PM me it.
    EDIT: PM sent.
    EDIT: Thanks for the trade.
    Thank you also, I am now planting the berries you gave.

I can certainly trade you all of those for that there shiny Clauncher holding an item (leftovers is fine) and there is a "chance" that some might have some 31 Ivs but I cannot guarantee any will or how many 31 ivs, though just making sure you read the notes in the HA spoiler? In other words, that Jellicent will be a HA Frillish, that ok with you? Also, you can choose 3 free items to go with those Pokémon I'll trade you, what items that I'm offering do you want?
    That's ok for me.

I'm not very interested in the items you trade, so I prefer let them for someone else.

My FC: 2578 4412 3568
    My IGN: Jordan

Tell me when you're ready.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast