Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOTT Trade Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Eclair~ View Post
    I am interested. My question is, is the Pokémon you chose the free one? If not then what's your free Pokémon and if so then what are you wanting in return for the HA Weedle? EDIT: Did you want the HA Slowpoke or just any ability slowpoke?
    My apologies, I would like a ha slowpoke as my free pokemon. What I wanted is a starf berry for the ha weedle.
    Fc: 5300-9702-8663 (in game name mike)
    Ice: spheal, Beartic and cloyster.

MM success so far,

Quote Originally Posted by marvs023 View Post
    Thank you also, I am now planting the berries you gave.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Goupelin View Post
    That's ok for me.

I'm not very interested in the items you trade, so I prefer let them for someone else.

My FC: 2578 4412 3568
    My IGN: Jordan

Tell me when you're ready.
    PM sent, also, if you don't want any items then you may have either 2 free Pokémon or 1 free legendary Pokémon in the spoiler. Let me know which one'(s) you want?
    EDIT: Ok, I got a HA Frillish one male and one female, which do you want? Also, I forgot you said the Shiny clauncher is nameable so I'll have to come up with a name before we can trade.

Quote Originally Posted by koosbane View Post
    My apologies, I would like a ha slowpoke as my free pokemon. What I wanted is a starf berry for the ha weedle.
    Ok, but you still get a free item because of the promo, so what free item do you want?
    Last edited by Eclair~; 28th February 2014 at 12:50 PM.

Well... I would be interested in Mew And for Frillish, I prefer the female one What nickname do you want for Clauncher ?

Deep sea tooth then please.
    Fc: 5300-9702-8663 (in game name mike)
    Ice: spheal, Beartic and cloyster.

MM success so far,

Hi, I'd be interested in a Mew. Although I don't have much for trade, but how does an HA Mudkip, an HA Piplup and an HA Turtwig for one sound to you? :3

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Hey, would I be able to get your moon ball gastly for my dream ball feebas?

Quote Originally Posted by Goupelin View Post
    Well... I would be interested in Mew And for Frillish, I prefer the female one What nickname do you want for Clauncher ?
    Mew & female HA Frillish it is then! I still don't know, sadly, I'm not the best at coming up with names and it tkes time to come up with one. Oddly enough, thought of one for the none shiny version but it won't work for the shiny version so, still trying to come up with one. I'l PM you when I've come up with one and am ready to trade and sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by koosbane View Post
    Deep sea tooth then please.
    added, PM me when you're ready to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusione-Tempus View Post
    Hi, I'd be interested in a Mew. Although I don't have much for trade, but how does an HA Mudkip, an HA Piplup and an HA Turtwig for one sound to you? :3
    I am very interested in those Pokémon you're offering for my Mew, do you have an item you can offer to go with them?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dragonz~ View Post
    Hey, would I be able to get your moon ball gastly for my dream ball feebas?
    Does the feebas have it's HA and or any egg moves and do you have something else you can offer to go with it?

What Events are your Mew and Deoxys from?
    3DS Freind code: 5343 8339 7151 IGN: Hugo

Pokemon Black FC 0004 5460 3289

Timezone: BST (GMT+1)

The Mew & Deoxys are from the in game events in the GBA games. They're clones though.

I'm new to all of this so please forgive me. I'm interested in deoxys. I thought that I saw you needed a ditto from Kalos. Is that correct? I also have a master ball I'm willing to part with.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdawg View Post
    I'm new to all of this so please forgive me. I'm interested in deoxys. I thought that I saw you needed a ditto from Kalos. Is that correct? I also have a master ball I'm willing to part with.
    I will trade the Deoxys for the Master ball and a Pokémon or another item you can offer me but as to the Ditto, I only needed a certain Ditto and have now acquired it. Do you have any HA Pokémon that aren't on my list or perhaps an item I'm looking for?

Protean froakie? Again very new a this.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdawg View Post
    Protean froakie? Again very new a this.
    I already have that Pokémon line's (Family) HA, anything else you can offer? It's ok, we all got to start at some point and you haven't done anything wrong so, no worries. You can click the link in my sig to get to the OP post which contains a list of what all I'm offering/seeking but any HA Pokémon I don't have (Not on my list) and certain egg move/Apricorn ball Pokémon I'll consider trading for too. After you've checked the OP post/spoilers then let me know what you have to offer.

Oh, an item eh? I currently have a Dubious Disc, a Protector, a Razor Fang, 2 Moon Stones, 2 Dawn Stones, and a Sun Stone. I haven't gone to the Maison or PokeMileage Club in a while. Unless you need some PP Max. xD

Unless you want an HA Deerling of either Summer or Winter forms? In XY they're pretty hard to come by (they can't change forms due to no more seasons, after all). I believe your HA Deerling is of Spring Form, am I right?

I think I'm just spamming HA Pokemon for a Mew though, but since I'm in a shiny drought this is the best I can offer right now.

Or if none of those appeal to you, then I'll post my last offer later. xD
    Last edited by Illusione-Tempus; 1st March 2014 at 5:01 AM.

In honor of Mystica

If you'll trade me the Razor Fang, and the HA Pokémon you offered then I'll trade you the Mew. In addition, since you're trading me 3 HA Pokémon that aren't on my list, you qualify for the HA Pokémon Promo, let me know which 3 items and 3 Pokémon you want for free after reading the promo offer details in the Promo of the week/month spoiler. Oh and I can't remember which season form my Deerling is but I've got all forms and have 1 HA Deerling and atm, that's good enough for me.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 1st March 2014 at 5:25 AM.

Cool. Thanks. :3

I think I'll go with Kee, Maranga and Lansat berries. As for Pokemon, HA Slowpoke, HA Pichu w/ Volt Tackle (because Light Balls don't like me as much as they used to in Gen 4 xD), as well as a female Gastly in a Moon Ball please? Is that a bit too much though? xD

In honor of Mystica

Quote Originally Posted by Illusione-Tempus View Post
    Cool. Thanks. :3

I think I'll go with Kee, Maranga and Lansat berries. As for Pokemon, HA Slowpoke, HA Pichu w/ Volt Tackle (because Light Balls don't like me as much as they used to in Gen 4 xD), as well as a female Gastly in a Moon Ball please? Is that a bit too much though? xD
    We have a deal. I will be able to get your Pokémon and such ready in a few mins and will PM you once they're ready and I'm ready to trade them. I'll PM you my FC first though and no, it's not too much, this is a promo after all. lol

EDIT: Thanks for the trades.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 1st March 2014 at 7:43 AM.

Would you be interested in trading a weakness policy for a kee and maranga berry?
    3DS FC: 0361 - 7311 - 8485
    IGN: channy
    TSV: 2825
    I can clone! feel free to pm me.
    tumblr

I sure would! We have a deal. I'll send you a PM when I'm ready to trade.

Hi, saw your inquiry regarding your friend safari on the pokemon help thread. Your Friend Safari Pokemons are Emolga, Helioptile and Galvantula.

Hi!

Are you interested in trading the Mew and/or Deoxys for a Master Ball and/or one Magmarizer?

Cheers!
    Last edited by Poisok; 2nd March 2014 at 10:22 AM.

Hey Eclair, Me agian. I was interested in the Bullet Punch Riolu, Is there something in particular you want for that? Also, Can the nature be Adamant and if possible have it's HA?

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by marvs023 View Post
    Hi, saw your inquiry regarding your friend safari on the pokemon help thread. Your Friend Safari Pokemons are Emolga, Helioptile and Galvantula.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisok View Post
    Hi!

Are you interested in trading the Mew and/or Deoxys for a Master Ball and/or one Magmarizer?

Cheers!
    I will trade either Mew or Deoxys for the master ball and the magmarizer, let me know which one you want if you agree to the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Hey Eclair, Me agian. I was interested in the Bullet Punch Riolu, Is there something in particular you want for that? Also, Can the nature be Adamant and if possible have it's HA?
    Welcome back again cas! You're in luck as it IS possible to get a HA Riolu with the egg move bullet punch but as to the nature, that would be possible too but harder to get. I'll do it if you can offer something sweet in return for the effort. If you can offer me a Pokémon in an Apricorn ball that's female that I want (Just list any/all you have and there's a promo for this so you'd get something in return for it) and also offer me an item I'm looking for (aside from Red Card, Magmarizer and the two fossils unless you have both fossils to trade) and maybe 1 other Pokémon/item then I'll more than likely agree to the trade for the exact Riolu you asked for (Nature Included) if no nature but egg move+HA then I can breed you one for less and even if you only have part or none of the stuff I mentioned, make an offer and I'll consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclair~ View Post
    Welcome back again cas! You're in luck as it IS possible to get a HA Riolu with the egg move bullet punch but as to the nature, that would be possible too but harder to get. I'll do it if you can offer something sweet in return for the effort. If you can offer me a Pokémon in an Apricorn ball that's female that I want (Just list any/all you have and there's a promo for this so you'd get something in return for it) and also offer me an item I'm looking for (aside from Red Card, Magmarizer and the two fossils unless you have both fossils to trade) and maybe 1 other Pokémon/item then I'll more than likely agree to the trade for the exact Riolu you asked for (Nature Included) if no nature but egg move+HA then I can breed you one for less and even if you only have part or none of the stuff I mentioned, make an offer and I'll consider it.
    Sorry no Apricon Pokes but I can offer a Jirachi and equip it with a Master Ball. That sound good?

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

I'm interested in the master ball but not the Jirachi for this trade and if you can offer me a Pokémon that is a HA that I don't have or an egg move Pokémon that I'm interested in that I don't have (List any you have to trade please) then I'll more than likely agree to the trade.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast