Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOTT Trade Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Eclair~ View Post
    I'm interested in the master ball but not the Jirachi for this trade and if you can offer me a Pokémon that is a HA that I don't have or an egg move Pokémon that I'm interested in that I don't have (List any you have to trade please) then I'll more than likely agree to the trade.
    Well I have a Snivy with leaf Blade and Giga Drain, what about that?

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Well I have a Snivy with leaf Blade and Giga Drain, what about that?
    Leaf Blade & Giga Drain can be learned upon lving up and neither are egg moves, so, no. lol Anything else? If you need to know what are and aren't egg moves, use the Pokedex found here. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/495.shtml
    FC: 4682-9633-0205 FS Electric & Pokémon are: Emolga, Helioptile & Galvantula
    Mm'd a female 4IV Shiny (was hopefully for a male 5IV one) at 159th egg/160 eggs Mm'd a shiny at 183rd egg/185 eggs
    No promo atm. Keep an eye on my shop/sig for the next one.

Leaf Blade & Giga Drain can be learned upon lving up and neither are egg moves, so, no. lol Anything else? If you need to know what are and aren't egg moves, use the Pokedex found here. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/495.shtml
    Darn sorry, i really don't think I have anything else worthwhile...

I can get you the Zoom lens + The MasterBall OR I can get you Masterball + Some of the Mega stones i have available( Lucarionite, Blastoisenite, Venusaurite, Ampharosite, Gengarite, Aerodactlyite)

Darn sorry, i really don't think I have anything else worthwhile...

I can get you the Zoom lens + The MasterBall OR I can get you Masterball + Some of the Mega stones i have available( Lucarionite, Blastoisenite, Venusaurite, Ampharosite, Gengarite, Aerodactlyite)
    Just checking because of your sig, do you not have any HA Pokémon that I don't have?
    Mm'd a female 4IV Shiny (was hopefully for a male 5IV one) at 159th egg/160 eggs Mm'd a shiny at 183rd egg/185 eggs

Just checking because of your sig, do you not have any HA Pokémon that I don't have?
    Only HA pokemon I have are Chespin, Froakie and Gible. All of which you have.

Edit: You can forget about the nature then if that's what's upping the ante.
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 3rd March 2014 at 4:26 AM.

Only HA pokemon I have are Chespin, Froakie and Gible. All of which you have.

Edit: You can forget about the nature then if that's what's upping the ante.
    That is, as it'd be easier to obtain one without the HA but with the HA it makes it harder to get the HA + the nature. So, I'll let you choose from these three options.

1. Riolu like you asked for with nature for the Zoom lens + The MasterBall

2. Riolu like you asked for without the nature for either the master ball or zoom lens

3. Riolu like you asked for with/without nature for a different offer.

Let me know if any of those are fine with you.
    EDIT: Oh and if you're lucky it might have 1 or some 31 Ivs but can't guarantee it'll have any.
    Last edited by Eclair~; 3rd March 2014 at 4:33 AM.

That is, as it'd be easier to obtain one without the HA but with the HA it makes it harder to get the HA + the nature. So, I'll let you choose from these three options.

1. Riolu like you asked for with nature for the Zoom lens + The MasterBall

2. Riolu like you asked for without the nature for either the master ball or zoom lens

3. Riolu like you asked for with/without nature for a different offer.

Let me know if any of those are fine with you.
    EDIT: Oh and if you're lucky it might have 1 or some 31 Ivs but can't guarantee it'll have any.
    #1 please Just let me know when you're ready then.
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 3rd March 2014 at 4:47 AM.

#1 it is, we have a deal, providing you don't mind waiting a bit. Atm, the Pokémon that has the HA + egg moves is still a Riolu and it only evolves during the day. So I can start breeding tomorrow after evolving it and will be able to trade tomorrow, if you don't mind the wait of course?

#1 it is, we have a deal, providing you don't mind waiting a bit. Atm, the Pokémon that has the HA + egg moves is still a Riolu and it only evolves during the day. So I can start breeding tomorrow after evolving it and will be able to trade tomorrow, if you don't mind the wait of course?
    Wait you have one ready already? If you don't mind my asking what nature does it have?

Wait you have one ready already? If you don't mind my asking what nature does it have?
    No, I have the Parent that will be breeding you your Riolu but the parent is still a Riolu itself and Riolu is a baby Pokémon thus cannot breed. So I have to evolve it first and the parent doesn't have the nature you wanted either, so breeding has to happen either way. lol

No, I have the Parent that will be breeding you your Riolu but the parent is still a Riolu itself and Riolu is a baby Pokémon thus cannot breed. So I have to evolve it first and the parent doesn't have the nature you wanted either, so breeding has to happen either way. lol
    oh ok lol Well then i'll see you tmrw then. I have your Zoom Lens and Masterball ready.

oh ok lol Well then i'll see you tmrw then. I have your Zoom Lens and Masterball ready.
    Sorry for the wait and see you tomorrow via PM when I'm ready.

Hi again!

Ok, so would you trade me the Mew for the Masterball?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisok View Post
    Hi again!

Ok, so would you trade me the Mew for the Masterball?

Thank you!
    Hello again and no. lol I said Mew or Deoxys for the master ball and the magmarizer. You did offer both for one or both and I believe given the rarity of the items vs. the Pokémon that this is fair. Let me know if you have both items and are still willing to trade them for the Mew, or Deoxys if you change your mind.

Oh ok ok! Sorry, I didn't get that! No problem. I went to check and afterall I don't have the Magmarizer. But I can trade you the Mastarball and a Dubious Disk for the Mew. What do you say?

Or instead of this combination I can get you

Masterball
    + Protector
    + Dusk Stone
    + Shiny Stone
    + Sun Stone

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Poisok; 3rd March 2014 at 8:47 PM.

No worries. You're in luck as the only thing I need that you listed to go with the master ball is the Dubious Disk. So if you'll trade me both for the Mew then we have a deal. If so, PM me your FC when you're ready to trade.

Eclair are you interested in some Wish Eevee's? I noticed you did not have them in your list of Pokemon with their egg moves. So I just bred some for you. I was gonna make them hold the Masterball and Zoom lens I was going to trade you.

Edit: Nevermind. I just rechecked you have it lol
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 3rd March 2014 at 10:58 PM.

Eclair are you interested in some Wish Eevee's? I noticed you did not have them in your list of Pokemon with their egg moves. So I just bred some for you. I was gonna make them hold the Masterball and Zoom lens I was going to trade you.

Edit: Nevermind. I just rechecked you have it lol
    Those wish Eevee are welcome as is any Pokémon you wish to trade me. Sorry you went through that trouble though thinking I didn't have one and thank you for the effort. I'm currently trying to breed again the Riolu you requested. (O-power ran out completely so had to take a break lol) As soon as it's finished Ill PM you and, best of all, the maintenance that was happening is now over, so we can trade tonight if I can get one in time.

Those wish Eevee are welcome as is any Pokémon you wish to trade me. Sorry you went through that trouble though thinking I didn't have one and thank you for the effort. I'm currently trying to breed again the Riolu you requested. (O-power ran out completely so had to take a break lol) As soon as it's finished Ill PM you and, best of all, the maintenance that was happening is now over, so we can trade tonight if I can get one in time.
    Sure no problem.

@Cas: After 68-70 eggs hatched and 4 or so hrs spent breeding/hatching them, I was ready to give up since not a one had been born with even the Adament nature let alone adamant+prankster so I decide, if these last 5 eggs (64-68 plus or not 2 eggs) don't hatch the Rilou you wanted I'd give up and the result was.... the 64th (Plus or not 2 eggs) egg hatched into the Rilou you wanted. I am letting you know this here for JOY and celebrate that Rilou hatched! I am also letting you and others know this here so I can say, I won't be breeding any more Pokémon with a specific nature anymore. lol xD

EDIT: Also I just found out the Riolu is 5 Ivs perfect, Only Def isn't perfect. 0_0
    Last edited by Eclair~; 4th March 2014 at 4:39 AM.

@Cas: After 68-70 eggs hatched and 4 or so hrs spent breeding/hatching them, I was ready to give up since not a one had been born with even the Adament nature let alone adamant+prankster so I decide, if these last 5 eggs (64-68 plus or not 2 eggs) don't hatch the Rilou you wanted I'd give up and the result was.... the 64th (Plus or not 2 eggs) egg hatched into the Rilou you wanted. I am letting you know this here for JOY and celebrate that Rilou hatched! I am also letting you and others know this here so I can say, I won't be breeding any more Pokémon with a specific nature anymore. lol xD

EDIT: Also I just found out the Riolu is 5 Ivs perfect, Only Def isn't perfect. 0_0
    Wow. Thanks! You Definitely deserve something else for that. So I am Actually starting a new save file and don't need items so do you me to give them to you before they dissapear forever.

Also do you have a Griseous orb for trade?
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 4th March 2014 at 5:02 AM.

Wow. Thanks! You Definitely deserve something else for that. So I am Actually starting a new save file and don't need items so do you me to give them to you before they dissapear forever.

Also do you have a Griseous orb for trade?
    You're very welcome! You don't have too but if you want too then sure. What items do you have that you aren't keeping?

You're very welcome! You don't have too but if you want too then sure. What items do you have that you aren't keeping?
    Some Notable items I have are

Abomasite
    Ampharosite
    Aerodactlyite
    Gengarite
    Lucarionite
    Eviolite
    Lucky Egg
    Rocky Helmet
    Protector
    Macho Brace
    Scope Lens
    Destiny Knot x2
    Sun Stone x2
    Moon stone
    Thunderstone X2
    Dawn Stone
    Everstone
    Pp Up x3

Some Notable items I have are

Eviolite
    Lucky Egg
    Protector
    Scope Lens
    Moon stone
    Thunderstone X2
    Dawn Stone
    Pp Up x3
    Hem, that's a lot of items, if you'll trade me the ones I list I'll trade you a female HA Riolu (Doesn't have adamant nature but SHOULD have at least 3-4 IVs if not more, I'll check) along with a few other mons I think might be worth something. These are left overs from trades, breeding etc. If that sounds good to you, then great. Here is what I'd like and if you think I'm asking for too much that's fine, let me know how many I can choose from and I'll pick that amount. The stuff I want is in your quote (I edited out what I don't want) and the two that are bold I'm only interested in if they really are going to be deleted.

i'll trade you a blaze pansear for a female shell armor turtwig
    3ds friend code 3695-0533-8271 my safari is ghost it has shuppet pumpkaboo and golurk. second 3ds friend code 1821-9478-7101 friend safari electric it has Pikachu electrode and galvantula.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast