Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Genesect Discussion Thread (Pokebank Gen 6)

So, while we're on the topic of Drives, what if Drives changed Genesect's type? I.E. Douse Drive Genesect would be a very respectable Water/Steel type. Losing STAB on U-Turn might be a bit of a slap in the face, but gaining an amazing defensive typing and STAB on Techno Blast would be pretty amazing. Same thing with the other drives.

Hell, that would maybe be a reason to use a Drive without using Techno Blast.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Type-changing drives would be really interesting, giving Genesect a powerful STAB Technoblast like Arceus's Judgement. The surprise factor would also be good, as Douse drive Genesect would now be able to heavily damage unsuspecting Heatran. I doubt that Gamefreak will make drives change Genesect's type though - they're more of a software download than a physical type-change.

Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12