Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Create and/or change anything & everything Competitve edition! (Generation VI, ORAS)

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    Seems to be a stronger, more inaccurate version of Water Shuriken without the priority. Who would learn this? All I can think of is Drifblim, and that's kinda creepy...
    Nah i don't think Drifblim would have it..would be unfitting...even if it is a balloon Pokemon.

I was kind of thinking that maybe Shellder would learn it as an egg move so that it could use along with Skill Link.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by ghost_dog97 View Post
    Mega Slaking
    Ability: Enragement
    when hit with a sound move, its attack will skyrocket (+6)

this can easily be OP if you have a pokemon teamed up with it that has sonicboom (I can tell you know where im going with this)

This can easily be OP also because...

MEGA EVOLVED SLAKING WITHOUT SLACK OFF???

Jeez. Slow down, satan.
    Screw the dark side. The light side has cupcakes.

New Attack: Wind Glaive (I got this inspiration from Luna's (DOTA2) Passive Ability which is called Moon Glaives)
    PP: 15
    Power: 30
    Type: Flying or Normal (not sure which is better)
    Details: Swiftly tossing a projectile, it hits all enemies 2-5 times with 15% chance to flinch. This is a killer move in doubles and triples.
    Given to Pokemon: Marowak, Pokemon with Skill Link, Greninja line, and others that may use something similar to Luna from DOTA

I'm not sure if I want to give this a +1 priority like Water Shuriken.
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 10th March 2014 at 1:30 PM.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    New Attack: Wind Glaive (I got this inspiration from Luna's (DOTA2) Passive Ability which is called Moon Glaives)
    Power: 30
    Type: Flying or Normal (not sure which is better)
    Details: Swiftly tossing a projectile, it hits all enemies 2-5 times with 15% chance to flinch. This is a killer move in doubles and triples.
    Given to Pokemon: Marowak, Pokemon with Skill Link, Greninja line, and others that may use something similar to Luna from DOTA

I'm not sure if I want to give this a +1 priority like Water Shuriken.
    That is a bit powerful, especially compared to moves like Tail Slap and Rock Blast. Both those moves have 25 BP, 85 Accuracy and 10/16 PP. This move is superior to all of them and, with Skill Link, effectively reaches 150 BP. Priority would make it especially overpowered because it is difficult to take a potentially 150 BP +1 priority move with no drawbacks especially from something as slow and powerful as Marrowak. I would say nerf it down to Tail Slap's/Rock Blast's level and make it a counterpart to them.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:
    - 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Huge Power and Adamant Nature.

Here are a list of custom moves I have complied. Since there are so many, I'll place them in a spoiler tag:

Spoiler:- Moves:
    Under Construction

-Restoration-
    Grass
    PP: 10
    Power: ---
    Acc: ---
    Description: The user releases a cleansing aroma that destroys all entry hazards and weather effects on the battlefield.
    Distribution: Chikorita, Oddish, Paras, Petilil, Spritzee.

Purify
    Water
    Same as above
    Distribution: Suicune, Alomomola, Luvdisc, Lapras, Feebas.

Here are two interesting moves I've always wanted to see:

Name: Brutal Stance
    Type: Ground, Status Move
    Power/PP: ~, 15
    Description: The user focuses purely on its physical display, raising its Attack and Defense by two, lowering its Special Attack and Special Defense by two, and decreasing its Speed by one.
    Distribution: Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior, Regirock, Onix/Steelix, Golem, Gigalith.

Name: Mental Shift
    Type: Psychic, Status Move
    Power/PP: ~, 15
    Description: The user focuses purely on its mental prowess, raising its Special Attack and Special Defense by two, lowering its Attack and Defense by two, and decreasing its Speed by one.
    Distribution: Porygon 2, Chansey/Blissey, Regice, Articuno, Tentacool/Tentacruel.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

Um, new Items?

Tea
    Fully heals the holder/user's HP at 50% and lower HP, but causes a Burn. Consumable.

Casteliacone
    Yes, not new, but reworked.
    Now, blocks the holder from all negative Statuses (eg. Cursed, Seeded, Burned, etc.) except Freeze three times. After the third time, the holder Freezes. Consumable.

Recharger
    Once a Move reaches 0 PP, the holder's PP of all Moves is fully restored, but the holder becomes Paralyzed. Consumable.

Pillow
    As long as a Pokémon holds this Item and does not have Insomnia, Vital Spirit, or Klutz, the holder heals 1/8th of total HP each turn, but is asleep as long as this Item is held.

Seedling
    Once the holder is hit by a Water Type Move, or is in Heavy Sun, the holder becomes afflicted by Leech Seed. Consumable.

Light Bulb
    Once the holder is hit by an Electric Type Move, the holder's Light-based Moves are guaranteed to hit, and deal 1.5x Damage, if possible.

Frozen Berry
    Once the holder is hit by a Fire Type Move , this Item turns int a random Berry. Cinsumable.

I definitely like your Lightbulb item, since it doesn't sound arbitrary. Togekiss's Dazzling Gleam would benefit greatly from that item.
    The Frozen Berry sounds weak, however, considering it could become a useless berry when hit by a Fire move. Perhaps certain chances and rates can be included to make it sound a bit more viable.
    The Pillow item sounds odd as well. Can this Pokémon switch with Trick or Switcheroo, or is it completely out with this item? Or… is it meant for Insomnia and Vital Spirit wielders to switch items?

Flame Shotgun
    Type: Fire
    Category: Special
    Power: 25
    Accuracy: 85
    - Launch a volley of fireballs, hitting the target 2-5 times. Each hit has a 10% chance to Burn the target. When faced with multiple targets, each hit will target an opponent in the user's reach at random.

Wilting Touch
    Type: Grass
    Category: Physical
    Power: 70
    Accuracy: 95
    - This attack is super-effective against Grass types.

Spirit Trap
    Type: Ghost
    PP: 20
    Power: 15
    Accuracy: 100
    - This attack traps the opponent for 2-5 turns, dealing damage each turn. It can trap and prevent the escape of Ghost types.

Mega Shatter
    Type: Dark
    PP: 5
    Power: 10
    - This attack's base power becomes 120 if the target is about to Mega Evolve and it precedes and prevents Mega Evolution this turn. Its base power becomes 120 against pokemon that have already Mega Evolved, but does not reverse Mega Evolution.

Inversion Room
    Type: Psychic
    Category: Other
    Accuracy: ---
    - This attack warps reality in the battlefield, causing type effectiveness to be reversed for five turns. The effect is reversed instantly if this move is used again.

Reflective
    Ability
    - Beam attacks targeting this pokemon are reflected, targeting their user instead (damage is calculated based on the user's type). Affected attacks are: Aurora Beam, Bubble Beam, Charge Beam, Confuse Ray, Flash Cannon, Hydro Cannon, Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Judgment, Light of Ruin, Mirror Shot, Power Gem, Psybeam, Psyshock, Psystrike, Psywave, Scald, Signal Beam, Simple Beam, Solar Beam, Techno Blast, Tri-Attack, Zap Cannon. This ability can be bypassed by pokemon with the Infiltrator ability.

Repeat Guard
    Ability
    - If this pokemon is hit by an attack that hits multiple times, all hits besides the first deal no damage. This pokemon is also immune to the damage from partial-trapping moves, but will remain trapped by them. Affected attacks are: Arm Thrust, Barrage, Bind, Bone Rush, Bonemerang, Bullet Seed, Comet Punch, Double Hit, Double Kick, Double Slap, Dual Chop, Fire Spin, Fury Attack, Fury Swipes, Gear Grind, Icicle Spear, Infestation, Magma Storm, Pin Missile, Rock Blast, Spike Cannon, Tail Slap, Triple Kick, Twineedle, Water Shuriken, Whirlpool, Wrap (and any other multi-hit moves not yet implemented).

Tighten Focus
    Ability
    - Damaging attacks used by this pokemon that would affect multiple pokemon instead affect a single target and do 30% more damage. This effect doesn't occur if this pokemon can only target one opposing pokemon with its attacks.

Spread Out
    Ability
    - Damaging attacks used by this pokemon that would normally only affect one target now also affect the pokemon adjacent to the target, but the attack's power is reduced by 35%. This effect doesn't occur if this pokemon can only target one opposing pokemon with its attacks.

Unstoppable
    Ability
    - The user cannon be Flinched, and Paralysis and Attract do not prevent it from moving. It can still be Flinched from Focus Punch, and can still hit itself in Confusion.

Juggernaut
    Ability
    - Whenever the user's stats are lowered, it gains +1 Defense and +1 SpDef.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack the Titan View Post
    I definitely like your Lightbulb item, since it doesn't sound arbitrary. Togekiss's Dazzling Gleam would benefit greatly from that item.
    The Frozen Berry sounds weak, however, considering it could become a useless berry when hit by a Fire move. Perhaps certain chances and rates can be included to make it sound a bit more viable.
    The Pillow item sounds odd as well. Can this Pokémon switch with Trick or Switcheroo, or is it completely out with this item? Or… is it meant for Insomnia and Vital Spirit wielders to switch items?
    Frozen Berry is essentially up to chance, and, in retrospect, is heavily underpowered, yes.
    Pillow is meant to either have a permanent Status-absorb wall that relies on, well, Snore and Sleep Talk to do anything in exchange for some healing, or for Klutz/Insomnia/Vital Spirit Pokémon to Trick/Bestow it on others to debilitate them, as permanent Sleep is really annoying to counter or even do anything. Although mainly the latter because having to rely on Snore/Sleep Talk to do anything is horrible.

Ehm, I think I am going to try and introduce 2 new abilties:

Double Move
    - All Pokemon in the field get 2 moves in one turn instead of one. Also, it doesn;t have to be the same move. The one with the most speed goes first, if equal first one attacks, then the other, and then the first one and then the last one again. NOTE; This shouldn't be used when Mega Kanghaskan is on the other side of the Field
    Distribution: Mega Swalot X ((Or another version name)) and other Mega Pokemon

Double Status
    - All Pokemon in the field can be affected with 2 Status moves ((e.g. Parlyzed and Sleep)) as long as this Pokemon is active. However, if two status ailments are introduced while this Pokemon was in battle, they remain on the pokemon, so they do not disappear as soon as the Pokemon with this abilty is switched out
    Distrubution: Mega Swalot Y ((or another version name)) and other Mega Pokemon
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

New Move:

Name: Passion Fist
    Type: Fairy
    Effect: Has a 30% chance to infatuate the foe of the opposite gender.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    New Move:

Name: Passion Fist
    Effect: Has a 30% chance to infatuate the foe of the opposite gender.
    Fine by me, considering stuff like Body Slam.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    Ehm, I think I am going to try and introduce 2 new abilties:

Double Move
    - All Pokemon in the field get 2 moves in one turn instead of one. Also, it doesn;t have to be the same move. The one with the most speed goes first, if equal first one attacks, then the other, and then the first one and then the last one again. NOTE; This shouldn't be used when Mega Kanghaskan is on the other side of the Field
    Distribution: Mega Swalot X ((Or another version name)) and other Mega Pokemon

Double Status
    - All Pokemon in the field can be affected with 2 Status moves ((e.g. Parlyzed and Sleep)) as long as this Pokemon is active. However, if two status ailments are introduced while this Pokemon was in battle, they remain on the pokemon, so they do not disappear as soon as the Pokemon with this abilty is switched out
    Distrubution: Mega Swalot Y ((or another version name)) and other Mega Pokemon
    Double Move
    Broken. It turns the battle hyper-offensive because everything has the opportunity to attack twice per turn, which is enough to overrun most defensive pokemon.

Double Status
    I am on the fence over this one, mostly because of it's mechanics. Imagine being Toxic'd and put to sleep at the same time or having Burn and Toxic stack? I say it is okay considering that many pokemon that lose to status are crippled by just one status, but I am not too keen on it's mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx Tanuki View Post
    Flame Shotgun
    Power: 25
    Accuracy: 85
    - Launch a volley of fireballs, hitting the target 2-5 times. Each hit has a 10% chance to Burn the target. When faced with multiple targets, each hit will target an opponent in the user's reach at random.

Wilting Touch
    Type: Grass
    - This attack is super-effective against Grass types.

Spirit Trap
    Type: Ghost
    Power: 15
    - This attack traps the opponent for 2-5 turns, dealing damage each turn. It can trap and prevent the escape of Ghost types.

Mega Shatter
    Power: 10
    - This attack's base power becomes 120 if the target is about to Mega Evolve and it precedes and prevents Mega Evolution this turn. Its base power becomes 120 against pokemon that have already Mega Evolved, but does not reverse Mega Evolution.

Inversion Room
    - This attack warps reality in the battlefield, causing type effectiveness to be reversed for five turns. The effect is reversed instantly if this move is used again.

Reflective
    Ability
    - Beam attacks targeting this pokemon are reflected, targeting their user instead (damage is calculated based on the user's type). Affected attacks are: Aurora Beam, Bubble Beam, Charge Beam, Confuse Ray, Flash Cannon, Hydro Cannon, Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Judgment, Light of Ruin, Mirror Shot, Power Gem, Psybeam, Psyshock, Psystrike, Psywave, Scald, Signal Beam, Simple Beam, Solar Beam, Techno Blast, Tri-Attack, Zap Cannon. This ability can be bypassed by pokemon with the Infiltrator ability.

Repeat Guard
    Ability
    - If this pokemon is hit by an attack that hits multiple times, all hits besides the first deal no damage. This pokemon is also immune to the damage from partial-trapping moves, but will remain trapped by them. Affected attacks are: Arm Thrust, Barrage, Bind, Bone Rush, Bonemerang, Bullet Seed, Comet Punch, Double Hit, Double Kick, Double Slap, Dual Chop, Fire Spin, Fury Attack, Fury Swipes, Gear Grind, Icicle Spear, Infestation, Magma Storm, Pin Missile, Rock Blast, Spike Cannon, Tail Slap, Triple Kick, Twineedle, Water Shuriken, Whirlpool, Wrap (and any other multi-hit moves not yet implemented).

Tighten Focus
    Ability
    - Damaging attacks used by this pokemon that would affect multiple pokemon instead affect a single target and do 30% more damage. This effect doesn't occur if this pokemon can only target one opposing pokemon with its attacks.

Spread Out
    Ability
    - Damaging attacks used by this pokemon that would normally only affect one target now also affect the pokemon adjacent to the target, but the attack's power is reduced by 35%. This effect doesn't occur if this pokemon can only target one opposing pokemon with its attacks.

Unstoppable
    Ability
    - The user cannon be Flinched, and Paralysis and Attract do not prevent it from moving. It can still be Flinched from Focus Punch, and can still hit itself in Confusion.

Juggernaut
    Ability
    - Whenever the user's stats are lowered, it gains +1 Defense and +1 SpDef.
    Flame Shotgun
    Sounds nice but overpowered with that 10% burn chance with each fireball. If all five fireballs are launched, there is about a 50% chance to burn at least one pokemon and that is too powerful for a 25 BP multi-hit move. Otherwise, it is definitely acceptable given it being a counterpart to Tail Slap and co.

Wilting Touch
    Sounds nice. I have no problems with it.

Spirit Trap
    This move looks pretty good, but it will have the same problem as other trapping moves: They are usually not viable unless you are playing stall - you don't want to give up a moveslot for something that hurts your momentum like that.

Mega Shatter
    An anti-Mega move. I like it, but it is a bit underpowered as it is completely useless on non-mega pokemon. It would have niches on something that is solely anti-mega, but it would not be worth sacrificing a moveslot for.

Inversion Room
    It is okay, given what Trick Room does to the metagame.

Reflective
    Overpowered. If you are going to have something that reflects the attack, then have it go through at full damage. Otherwise, turn it into a beam-based Bulletproof and make it an immunity without the reflect.

Tighten Focus and Spread Out
    Since I have no knowledge of doubles and triples, I have no comments.

Unstoppable
    A buffed up Inner Focus? I personally think that this ability is alright, considering that not moving due to Paralysis isn't that much and Attract, while annoying, is quite rare.

Juggernaut
    I'm a bit iffy with this one. At +1 defenses a lot of pokemon will find it a lot easier to set up, especially since they can just swap in on something like Defog or Intimidate.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:

Since my Double Move and Status were not really appreciated, I am going for a new move:

Crit Stadium
    Type: ???
    - For 5 Turns, every move that is used results in to a critical hit. Can be reversed by doing Crit Stadium again. Can be lengthened to 8 turns by the user holding a Crit Stone
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    Since my Double Move and Status were not really appreciated, I am going for a new move:

Crit Stadium
    Type: ???
    - For 5 Turns, every move that is used results in to a critical hit. Can be reversed by doing Crit Stadium again. Can be lengthened to 8 turns by the user holding a Crit Stone
    Trying to send Kingdra to Ubers eh?

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    Trying to send Kingdra to Ubers eh?
    Maybe I do, although I now realise that the Item Stick will become useless in this field, and that the Pokemon with Sniper become OP
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

I think just to give it some more variability i'd add ice fang/thunder fang/fire fang as egg moves for Seviper. Also though it's not very competitive just for another option add poison fang as one for Ekans.

Not sure if I posted this before but eh.

Mega Mismagius
    Type: Ghost/Fairy
    Ability: Sinister Chant
    BST: 595
    HP: 60
    Attack: 50 (-10)
    Defense: 50 (-10)
    Sp. Attack: 145 (+50)
    Sp. Defense: 145 (+50)
    Speed: 145 (+50)

Sinister Chant
    The one with this Ability and it's allies' Moves will always have their secondary effects take place, and causes them to always deal Critical Hits, as long as this Pokémon is out. It, however, causes their HP to drop by 1/8th each Turn.

Locust Scythe
    Type: Bug
    Class: Physical:
    BP: 40
    Effect: +1 Priority
    Sound: No

Echo Wave
    Type: Bug
    Class: Special
    BP: --
    Effect: Base Power varies on Speed. The lower the User's Speed is compared to the Target, the more Damage it will deal.
    Sound: Yes

Disorient
    Class: Status
    Effect: Causes the Target's Moves to randomly be used on any Pokémon out on the field.

Mystic Room
    Accuracy: --
    Effect: Reverses the order of Priority Moves for 5 Turns. 8 Turns if the User hods the Keylock.

Overburn
    Class: Physical
    BP: 150
    Effect: Causes the User to be afflicted by urn. Using this Move three times in a row causes the User to Faint.

Nightfall
    Effect: For the next 5 Turns, Dark Type Moves deal double Damage, and light-based Moves such as Synthesis, Solarbeam, and Flash Cannon are unusable. If Sunrise is used during this time the two negate eachother.

Sunrise
    Effect: For the next 5 Turns, light-based Moves such as Synthesis and Flash Cannon double in healing/power, and Solarbeam does not need to be charged. If Nightfall is used during this time the two negate eachother.

Keylock
    If this Item is held, the User's Room Moves (Trick Room, Wonder Room, Mystic Room, Magic Room, Inversion Room from the post above) are extended to 8 Turns.

I like the moves to stay the way they are... well except maybe on thing...

a second special offensive priority move.

jolt
    - base 40 or 60 power
    - 100% accuracy
    - electric type
    - spread to magnezone, ampharos, manetric, jolteon and the electric mice

but other than that, I don't think there should be any more priority moves... they're starting to take over the ou revenge killing! ... (not saying I won't abuse it though...)

in terms of changes, I think chesnaught should have gotten an ability similar to iron barbs. (though bullet proof is pretty awesome)
    I also think that there should be a mega for all of the starters... they did it for blaziken and the original trio, they should spread some of that around (especially to typhlosion and swampert... they'd be bad *****)
    current Champion of Kalos (just like pretty much everyone else here)

Proud writer for: http://expsharepodcast.com/
    --> check out the EXP.Share Rivalry Challenge to see a way to compete against one of your friends in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Claimed: The volcano camel itself

When in doubt: Gotta Catch'em All!

Somehow, Zelda came in and gave me an idea for a new pokemon: A pokemon based off a skeleton.

Without a further ado, here it is:

Reliskull, the Skeleton Pokemon.

Pokedex entry: Early Orion.

Evolution line:
    Skullate, the Skull Pokemon (Base, Ghost type) -> Skeliate, the Armed Skull Pokemon (Level Skullate to Level 41, Ghost type) -> Reliskull, the Skeleton Pokemon (Use a Prayer Stone on Skeliate, Ghost/Fighting type)

General appearance: Has the general appearance of a human skeleton covered in light cloth draping over it's bones and light plates on it's shoulders. It has one of it's arms raised out when in combat, ready to strike. It has a gem set in it's forehead.

Size:
    Height (standing up): 1.5 metres
    Weight: 25.2 kg

Gender Ratio: 50% Male, 50% Female.

Type: Ghost/ Fighting

Abilities: Bony Frame

Stat spread:

HP: 40
    Attack: 125
    Defense: 60
    Special Attack: 115
    Special Defense: 80
    Speed: 100
    BST: 520

Notable moves:
    Shadow Ball, Returning Strike, Shadow Sneak, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Close Combat, Bonemerang, Bone Rush, Ancientpower, Rock Slide, Power Gem, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Will-O-Wisp.

Comments: Having unresisted dual STABs barring Ghost/Normal with a great 125 Attack plus a resist to direct contact attacks thanks to Bony Frame and a decent 100 Speed, this skeleton will be a massive threat in OU. Returning Strike/ Close Combat/ Bonemerang/ Filler makes it extremely difficult to switch into. Bulky fairies that are not Fairphram? Try a Poison Jab to the face. MegaZard coming in? X dies to Bonemerang while Y fears Ancientpower and Rock Slide. The best pokemon that can handle it are bulky ground types that won't be hit for super effective damage and can retaliate with a powerful Earthquake, namely Hippowdon, Gliscor and Garchomp. Reliskull's drawbacks include a terrible 40/60 Physical bulk, being OHKOed by almost any Earthquake or Mold Breaker pokemon (ie. Mega Gyarados) while most Special attacks hit it for a lot of damage. It's 100 Base Speed, while good, could be better because it doesn't have many safe opportunities to switch in itself. That said, it makes an excellent revenge-killer that rivals Terrakion and Talonflame in effectiveness once you slap a scarf onto it.

--------------------

Move:

Returning Strike (45 BP, 95 Accuracy, 10/16 PP, Physical attack, +0 Priority, Adjacent target, Normal range, Ghost type)

Flavour text: "The user strikes the target, leaving a ghostly afterimage that strikes the target again. The first strike uses the user's non-Ghost type"

In-depth effect: The user strikes the target twice in succession, the first attack using the user's non-Ghost STAB and the second strike uses the Ghost type. If the target is immune to the first strike, the second strike will still hit. If the user is pure Ghost, both attacks are Ghost-typed (in the case of the ghost using Mirror Move and Copycat). If the user is dual-typed non Ghost, the type of the first strike is the user's primary type (again, in the case of Mirror Move and Copycat).

Notable users: Giratina, Golurk line, Aegislash line, Trevanant line, Reliskull

Comments: A dual STAB attack, but not in the same fashion as Flying Press. All (and only) dual-typed ghost types learn it normally.

-----

Mystical Sear (N/A BP, N/A Accuracy, 20/32 PP, Status, +0 Priority, Self, Normal range, Fire type)

Flavour text: "The user burns off it's item, boosting it's Attack, Special Attack and Speed."

In-depth effect: The user burns off it's item, destroying it, and gains +1 Attack, Special Attack and Speed as a result. This fails if the user is holding a Mega Stone or not holding an item.

Notable users: Ninetales line, Arcanine line, Flareon, Entei, Ho-oh, Delphox line.

Comments: Built specifically to buff Delphox, Mystical Sear is not to be underestimated given that it can be used to break out of a Choice set and effectively give the effects of all three choice items without being locked into a specific move. This synergies particularly well with Magician, enabling Delphox to get the boost multiple times throughout the match while robbing the foe of their precious things items. It might be a bit broken on Entei, but it's a legendary. As for Victini getting it, it's going to be a no considering it is already powerful enough and outclasses Delphox in almost everything sans the move.

-------------

Ability:

Bony Frame

Flavour text: "Reduces damage taken from direct contact attacks"

In-Depth effect: Damage taken from direct contact attacks is halved.

Distribution: Reliskull

Comments: Fur Coat clone you say? Earthquake, Bullet Seed, etc all have something to say about that. This ability was inspired by how swords can get stuck within the rib cage of a skeleton, reducing the amount of damage they deal.
    Last edited by Orithan; 18th April 2014 at 12:57 AM.
    Current IV hunt:

Previous hunts:

Mega Excadrill

BST: 608
    110 HP
    155 Atk
    80 Def
    50 SpAtk
    85 SpDef
    108 Spe

Ability: Mold Breaker

Finally Excadrill can abuse his Steel typing with his high HP and now slightly above average defenses, while still being in a great speed tier and having a high attack stat.

I mostly did this move for Mega Aerodactyl, along with getting brave bird (if Crobat could get it), would send to ou or even uber.

Sand Tornado
    Ground
    BP 100
    Acc 85
    Physical
    Makes Contact
    30% chance of raising the users attack or lowering the foes defense, if the former is too broken.

Fossil Fuel
    Status
    Raises Attack and SpDef by once stage, an alternative to other similar moves.

Also, give Heracross Water Shuriken.

Default Smergal

Is power swap good on smergal? You could force a switch and uturn into something that could beat what they switch into to force a double switch

Quote Originally Posted by Natural View Post
    Is power swap good on smergal? You could force a switch and uturn into something that could beat what they switch into to force a double switch
    Or what about lock-on + guillotine/sheer cold?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast