Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Create and/or change anything & everything Competitve edition! (Generation VI, ORAS)

Just to be extremely broken :P

Arceusite
    Mega-evolves Arceus (Stat boosts: 0/+20/+20/+20/+20/+20)
    Ability: Protean

Not only does Arceus get STAB on anything it uses, it gets a boost to all it's stats. 140 attack and special attack, combined with amazing 120/140/140 defenses and Electrode-level speed. EKiller Arceus would be friggin deadly.

On a less broken note:

You know the effects of these, so I won't explain them and instead describe the stat boosts. I don't have the time to add in descriptions, so sorry.

Vaporeonite (0/0/+40/+40/+20/0)
    Ability: Drizzle

Jolteonite (0/0/0/+50/+20/+30)
    Ability: Lightningrod

Flareonite (0/+30/0/+30/0/+40)
    Ability: Drought

Espeonite (0/0/+20/+45/+10/+25)
    Ability: Magic Bounce

Umbreonite (0/0/+40/0/+40/+20)
    Ability: Intimidate

Leafeonite (0/+25/+30/0/+20/+25)
    Ability: Sap Sipper

Glaceonite (0/0/+20/+50/+20/+10)
    Ability: Snow Warning

Sylveon (0/0/+20/+30/+40/+10)
    Ability: Regenerator
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Name: Nike
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    With enough skill, you can put any pokemon here

I had some ideas for abilities.

Strong Gust: The user creates a strong gust with its wings that removes entry hazards. User takes no damage from entry hazards.
    It would be great for a flying type (especially flying/fire) pokemon to have this ability. It would definitely change up hazard setting strategy. Any pokemon that has this ability would probably be in OU unless it had absolutely terrible stats/move pool. The ability would only work on switch ins so a hazard setter can reset hazards while the Strong Gust user is still. Having the ability always active and stopping hazards from being deployed while the user is in battle could work too but that may be overpowered.

Deep pockets: User can carry two items. Items must be different.
    This would probably be overpowered especially if it was on a pokemon that had good stats/type/moves. Forbidding two of the same items would be necessary for balance. Imagine a pokemon with draco meteor and 2 white herbs. Combo's like Shell bell/leftovers would have to be forbidden as well.

I know my second idea would never work but I think the first could work.
    FC 3351-5069-8758
    Dark type friend safari with Pawniard, Crawdaunt, and Liepard

3x Shiny Halloween 2013 Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Drifblim

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Cactus View Post

Strong Gust: The user creates a strong gust with its wings that removes entry hazards. User takes no damage from entry hazards.
    It would be great for a flying type (especially flying/fire) pokemon to have this ability. It would definitely change up hazard setting strategy. Any pokemon that has this ability would probably be in OU unless it had absolutely terrible stats/move pool. The ability would only work on switch ins so a hazard setter can reset hazards while the Strong Gust user is still. Having the ability always active and stopping hazards from being deployed while the user is in battle could work too but that may be overpowered.

This would probably be overpowered especially if it was on a pokemon that had good stats/type/moves. Forbidding two of the same items would be necessary for balance. Imagine a pokemon with draco meteor and 2 white herbs. Combo's like Shell bell/leftovers would have to be forbidden as well.

For the second ability, give it to a pokemon with low base stats. hat's all I ask
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    For the second ability, give it to a pokemon with low base stats. hat's all I ask
    That's probably the only way the ability could be implemented without being over powered sort of like Wonder Guard.
    FC 3351-5069-8758

Metagross sucks. We all know it. I'm here to give everybody's favorite pseudo-legendary some love.

Metagrossite
    Mega Evolves Metagross.

Mega Metagross
    Type: Steel/Psychic
    Ability: Analytic
    HP: 80
    Attack: 160 (+25)
    Defense: 155 (+25)
    Special Attack: 130 (+35)
    Special Defense: 115 (+25)
    Speed: 60 (-10)

My hope is that the lowered speed, average typing, and fairly weak moves would offset the sheer power and bulk provided by this thing. Agility is rather a non-issue, as even with max speed and positive nature it can be outpaced by Scarfed base 100s and everything faster. However, it can take advantage of the switches it forces with Analytic to crush incoming Pokemon with the appropriate coverage move.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Cactus View Post

Strong Gust: Exactly the same as my Disarm ability from the old thread, except with a different favour. Swellow and Talonflame I can easily see getting this ability, with Ninjask (lol) and Tornadus also being potential candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    Metagross sucks. We all know it. I'm here to give everybody's favorite pseudo-legendary some love.

Metagrossite
    Mega Evolves Metagross.

Mega Metagross
    Type: Steel/Psychic
    Ability: Analytic
    HP: 80
    Attack: 160 (+25)
    Defense: 155 (+25)
    Special Attack: 130 (+35)
    Special Defense: 115 (+25)
    Speed: 60 (-10)

My hope is that the lowered speed, average typing, and fairly weak moves would offset the sheer power and bulk provided by this thing. Agility is rather a non-issue, as even with max speed and positive nature it can be outpaced by Scarfed base 100s and everything faster. However, it can take advantage of the switches it forces with Analytic to crush incoming Pokemon with the appropriate coverage move.
    While noticeably better than M.Heracross, I do see it has similar weaknesses which limit it to be strictly a wallbreaker. It's slow speed, which helps power up its attacks thanks to Analytic, leaves it open to revenging. It will be a considerable OU threat. And yeah, Mega Mawile pretty much outclasses it in everything but coverage and speed (680 max Atk vs 613 max Atk inc. Analytic boost).

--------

Fairpham, the Lung Dragon pokemon.

Pokedex numbers: #142 Orion, #863 National.

Description: Resembling a Chinese lung dragon in appearence, Fairphram is an extremely long lavender-coloured dragon with a large dorsal sail running down the length of its body. It has several pairs of legs which are tucked away underneath it's body when flying on the several pairs of large sail-like wings (which are tucked away on top of it's body when at rest).
    Size:
    Length: 3.7 metres (12.6 ft)
    Avg.Girth: 1 metre (3.3 ft)
    Weight: 120 kg

Type: Dragon/Fairy

Flavour text: "Fairphram, regarded as a bringer of good luck, is among the kindest dragon pokemon for its generosity and goodwill towards others."

Abilities: Levitate / Immunity

Notable moves: Moonblast, Dragon Pulse, Misty Terrain, Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Calm Mind.

Base stats:
    • HP: 85.
    • Attack: 85.
    • Defense: 100.
    • Special Attack: 135.
    • Special Defense:105.
    • Speed: 90.
    • BST: 600.

Comments: I had this pokemon on my head for a while, namely so Orion will have a regional Dragon and so I can have a Fairy counterpart to Hydregion.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:
    - 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Huge Power and Adamant Nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Orithan View Post
    Strong Gust: Exactly the same as my Disarm ability from the old thread, except with a different favour. Swellow and Talonflame I can easily see getting this ability, with Ninjask (lol) and Tornadus also being potential candidates.

While noticeably better than M.Heracross, I do see it has similar weaknesses which limit it to be strictly a wallbreaker. It's slow speed, which helps power up its attacks thanks to Analytic, leaves it open to revenging. It will be a considerable OU threat. And yeah, Mega Mawile pretty much outclasses it in everything but coverage and speed (680 max Atk vs 613 max Atk inc. Analytic boost).

--------

Fairpham, the Lung Dragon pokemon.

Pokedex numbers: #142 Orion, #863 National.

Description: Resembling a Chinese lung dragon in appearence, Fairphram is an extremely long lavender-coloured dragon with a large dorsal sail running down the length of its body. It has several pairs of legs which are tucked away underneath it's body when flying on the several pairs of large sail-like wings (which are tucked away on top of it's body when at rest).
    Size:
    Length: 3.7 metres (12.6 ft)
    Avg.Girth: 1 metre (3.3 ft)
    Weight: 120 kg

Type: Dragon/Fairy

Flavour text: "Fairphram, regarded as a bringer of good luck, is among the kindest dragon pokemon for its generosity and goodwill towards others."

Abilities: Levitate / Immunity

Notable moves: Moonblast, Dragon Pulse, Misty Terrain, Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Calm Mind.

Base stats:
    • HP: 85.
    • Attack: 85.
    • Defense: 100.
    • Special Attack: 135.
    • Special Defense:105.
    • Speed: 90.
    • BST: 600.

Comments: I had this pokemon on my head for a while, namely so Orion will have a regional Dragon and so I can have a Fairy counterpart to Hydregion.
    Personally, I could imagine Gamefreak grabbing a few design ideas from Puck the Faerie Dragon of DOTA 2. I mean, she is cute and an elite class for pro meta players. 1 million dollar puck out?.

There needs to be a Defense version of Assault Vest. Same idea as AV but it boosts Defense.
    FC 3351-5069-8758

Okay, I got some ideas for moves:

Plasma Bolt | POW 80 | ACC 100 | PP 10 | FIRE | SPECIAL | TARGET 1
    --30% chance to inflict Paralysis
    --Learned by many Electric types

Prideful Howl | POW -- | ACC -- | PP 10 | NORMAL | SUPPORT | SELF+TARGET 1
    -- +2 ATK on user
    -- -1 DEF/ATK on target (not sure which)
    -- This would have pretty limited distribution, mainly to Pokemon that are not that great to begin with and that can't plausibly learn other physical boosting moves, like Entei or Mightyena (not to put those guys on the same level!)

Inspire | POW -- | ACC -- | PP 5 | NORMAL | SUPPORT | SELF
    --User sacrifices itself to drastically increase the ATK of an ally (-100% HP on user, +3 ATK for switch-in)
    --OP? I was considering maybe making it a legendary signature move, and having a weaker version with wider (but still small) distribution

Piercing Stab | POW 75 | ACC 100 | PP 15 | STEEL | PHYSICAL | TARGET 1
    --Does super effective damage to Steel types
    --I guess it's kind of like a Steel-type version of Freeze-Dry.

Soothed Spirit | POW -- | ACC -- | PP 20 | FAIRY | SUPPORT | SELF
    -- +1 DEF and +1 SpA on user
    -- This would be mostly learned by Fairies. I don't know if it would actually be useful at all, but it sounds fun.

And a couple of ideas for mons I wanted to throw out there:

Fire/Ice
    HP: 80 Atk: 60 Def: 80 SpA: 100 SpA: 80 Spe: 85
    Ability: Inversion (This Pokemon’s weaknesses and resistances are reversed)

Normal
    HP: 80 Atk: 80 Def: 90 SpA: 80 SpD: 90 Spe: 80
    Ability: (This Pokemon deals and takes super effective damage from neutral attacks)

Dark/Poison
    --Vampire???
    HP: 80 Atk: 95 Def: 65 SpA: 90 SpD: 70 Spe: 110
    Ability: Life Drain (contact moves heal user for 50% of damage done)
    Learnset (notable):     Spoiler:
    ^Too many moves?

Electric/Fighting
    HP: 70 Atk: 120 Def: 100 SpA: 80 SpD: 60 Spe: 95
    Ability: Static/Motor Drive (No Guard)
    Learnset (all):     Spoiler:

--I was kind of imagining a humanoid-type Pokemon carrying a live wire that it uses as a whip. Hence the Power Whip, Whirlwind, etc.
    Last edited by petalferrous; 19th December 2013 at 7:38 AM.

How about boosting the accuracy of inferno, and allowing it to burn up field hazard like spikes, or even burn items too.
    freindcode- 4828-4763-6470. I'll add you back.

shines; politoad, talonflame

Quote Originally Posted by Drakio View Post
    How about boosting the accuracy of inferno, and allowing it to burn up field hazard like spikes, or even burn items too.
    I think that's too much of a buff. Inferno's 100 BP combined with a 100% burn chance is already extremely powerful (though weaker than Zap Cannon), with only it's awful 50% accuracy balancing it out. Considering Zap Cannon's 120 BP, it could stand to get an accuracy buff to 60 (or even 70, but that's pushing it). Anything else is too powerful.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:

Mega Staraptor @Staraptorite
    Fighting/Flying
    Intimidate

HP: 85
    Attack: 150(+30)
    Defense: 90(+20)
    Special Attack: 50
    Special Defense: 80(+20)
    Speed: 130(+30)

Quote Originally Posted by petalferrous View Post
    Okay, I got some ideas for moves:

Plasma Bolt | POW 80 | ACC 100 | PP 10 | FIRE | SPECIAL | TARGET 1
    --30% chance to inflict Paralysis
    --Learned by many Electric types

This is basically Discharge with a different name.

Prideful Howl | POW -- | ACC -- | PP 10 | NORMAL | SUPPORT | SELF+TARGET 1
    -- +2 ATK on user
    -- -1 DEF/ATK on target (not sure which)
    -- This would have pretty limited distribution, mainly to Pokemon that are not that great to begin with and that can't plausibly learn other physical boosting moves, like Entei or Mightyena (not to put those guys on the same level!)

Interesting concept. I feel this would be slightly more interesting if you changed the -1 stat to a switch out (like Roar or Whirlwind) and reduced the boost to +1. It would makes its exclusiveness worthwhile.

Inspire | POW -- | ACC -- | PP 5 | NORMAL | SUPPORT | SELF
    --User sacrifices itself to drastically increase the ATK of an ally (-100% HP on user, +3 ATK for switch-in)
    --OP? I was considering maybe making it a legendary signature move, and having a weaker version with wider (but still small) distribution

This is akin to Baton Pass. However, I would like to see this as a anti-Memento, so I would change the boost to +2 Att and +2 SpAt

Piercing Stab | POW 75 | ACC 100 | PP 15 | STEEL | PHYSICAL | TARGET 1
    --Does super effective damage to Steel types
    --I guess it's kind of like a Steel-type version of Freeze-Dry.

Sounds interesting.

Soothed Spirit | POW -- | ACC -- | PP 20 | FAIRY | SUPPORT | SELF
    -- +1 DEF and +1 SpA on user
    -- This would be mostly learned by Fairies. I don't know if it would actually be useful at all, but it sounds fun.

And a couple of ideas for mons I wanted to throw out there:
    Comments are in BOLD.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Quote Originally Posted by petalferrous View Post
    Fire/Ice
    HP: 80 Atk: 60 Def: 80 SpA: 100 SpA: 80 Spe: 85
    Ability: Inversion (This Pokemon’s weaknesses and resistances are reversed)
    Do you realize that Fire/Ice isn't as bad as a defensive typing as what many people think it is. It has 4 weaknesses which isn't really a big deal because other major threats, particularly Terrakion, have more than that (Terrakion now has a grand total of 7 weaknesses, including the 4 that Fire/Ice has). Its the stats that matter here.
    That said, this pokemon has quite an underwhelming stat spread, with a BST of 485. While not terrible, a Fire/Ice typing and 80/80/80 defenses and 85 Speed don't give it that many opportunities to come in and attack even with Inversion. It's average 100 SpA won't do it much favors either. I would take a few points out of its defenses and put them in its SpA and Speed as well as to add in 15 BST.
    Last edited by Orithan; 2nd January 2014 at 3:25 AM.
    Current IV hunt:

Previous hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by Orithan View Post
    Do you realize that Fire/Ice isn't as bad as a defensive typing as what many people think it is. It has 4 weaknesses which isn't really a big deal because other major threats, particularly Terrakion, have more than that (Terrakion now has a grand total of 7 weaknesses, including the 4 that Fire/Ice has). Its the stats that matter here.
    That said, this pokemon has quite an underwhelming stat spread, with a BST of 485. While not terrible, a Fire/Ice typing and 80/80/80 defenses and 85 Speed don't give it that many opportunities to come in and attack even with Inversion. It's average 100 SpA won't do it much favors either. I would take a few points out of its defenses and put them in its SpA and Speed as well as to add in 15 BST.
    Actually it is. Ice is NEVER good Defensive typing, having 4 common weaknesses and only resisting Ice itself. Fire is occasionally decent as part of a type combo (like Heatran) but usually not, as it only packs resistances to Fire, Ice, Fairy, Grass, Steel and Bug, of which only Fire, Ice, and maybe Fairy are very common offensive types, and it has weaknesses to Ground (which is common), Rock (including Stealth Rock), and Water, 3 of the most common types in the metagame.

Ice/Fire is about as bad as you can get, and I think that's the entire point considering its ability.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Mega Staraptor @Staraptorite
    Fighting/Flying
    Intimidate

Attack: 150(+30)
    Defense: 90(+20)
    Special Defense: 80(+20)
    Speed: 130(+30)
    Wynaut

Starpator @ Staraptorite
    Fighting/Flying
    Gale Wings

Attack: 160 (+40)
    Defense: 85 (+15)
    Special Defense: 85 (+25)
    Speed: 120 (+20)

And just add Swords Dance to the mix...

Heatran, meet Close Combat. Rotom-W, meet Close Combat. "Extremespeed Revenger", meet Intimidate.

(this is just for giggles more than anything, use Astral's version)

Noctowl @ Noctonite
    Flying/Psychic
    Regenerator

HP: 100
    Attack: 50 -> 55 (+5)
    Defense: 50 -> 75 (+25)
    Special Attack: 76 -> 106 (+30)
    Special Defense: 96 -> 126 (+30)
    Speed: 70 -> 80 (+10)

Movepool Additions: U-Turn, Baton Pass, Psyshock, Light Screen, Wish

Not OU but make it a little bit well-off. Specially Bulky Wish Passer that can pass Calm Mind boost as well, while keeping it healthy with Regenerator. Could be used for BP Chains. Can also work as support!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    Actually it is. Ice is NEVER good Defensive typing, having 4 common weaknesses and only resisting Ice itself. Fire is occasionally decent as part of a type combo (like Heatran) but usually not, as it only packs resistances to Fire, Ice, Fairy, Grass, Steel and Bug, of which only Fire, Ice, and maybe Fairy are very common offensive types, and it has weaknesses to Ground (which is common), Rock (including Stealth Rock), and Water, 3 of the most common types in the metagame.

Ice/Fire is about as bad as you can get, and I think that's the entire point considering its ability.
    I disagree with you. I argue that there are worse defensive types out there.
    Rock/Fighting has seven weaknesses: Water, Grass, Fighting, Ground, Psychic, Steel and Fairy. As I stated before, three of these (the ones I italicized) are also weaknesses that Fire/Ice has and it is also weak to Steel and Fairy, two types that will be prominent in X/Y, and is also weak to priority whereas Fire/Ice isn't. Where Rock/Fighting has the advantage defensively is a generous pool of 6 resists, several of which are common and includes the ever so prominent Stealth Rock. Therefore, I argue that Rock/Fighting is slightly worse than Fire/Ice defensively.

My point is that Fire/Ice is not as horrible as a defensive type as everybody considers it to be. While it is still a bad defensive type, it is nowhere near the worst. I consider Rock/Ice and Grass/Ice to be far worse defensive types for their crippling set of weaknesses (especially to priority) with resists that do little to offset that. You may disagree and I will respect that, but I don't want this to devolve into an argument and hence this will be the last post I will make on the subject.

While I'm here, I might as well write something:

FreezeFlame (90 BP, 100 Accuracy, Special, 5/8 PP, One adjacent target, normal range, +0 Priority, Fire/Ice type.

Flavor text: "The user creates a ice cube around the target and then ignites it in a special fire. This attack uses both the Fire and Ice type."

In-Depth effect: This attack uses both the Fire and Ice types. Like Hawlucha's signature move, this doesn't get dual STABs, 4x SE hits or 4x resists.

Notable users: Kyurem-W
    Last edited by Orithan; 3rd January 2014 at 5:02 AM.
    Current IV hunt:

Previous hunts:

MegaFeraligatr@Feraligatrite
    Water/Ground
    Strong Jaw

Attack: 145 (+40)
    Defense: 120 (+20)
    Special Attack: 60 (-19)
    Special Defense: 103 (+20)
    Speed: 117 (+39)

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Mewite (Should sound like might!)

Just to keep its stats balanced. Except HP.

Attack: 120
    Defense: 120
    Special Attack: 120
    Special Defense: 120
    Speed: 120

Ability: Magic Guard
    Type: Psychic
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 3rd January 2014 at 3:44 PM.

~ Credit to DaisyInari for the battlecut ~
    ~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

new hazard

Item Web
    accrucy:100
    power:NA

Bassicly standing on it would steal your items. Levitate and flying are unafeccted. This would be fun in competitve

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    new hazard

Item Web
    accrucy:100
    power:NA

Bassicly standing on it would steal your items. Levitate and flying are unafeccted. This would be fun in competitve
    Mega Stones would be unaffected... correct? It would be overpowered otherwise...

---

An entry hazard gives me the idea for a friendly entry hazard:

Healing Light: Every time an ally switches in, a light emerges from under them, restoring 12.5% of their HP and curing all negative status effects.

This should be Mew's Signature move.

Also:

Mega Infernape

HP: 76
    Attack: 134 (+30)
    Defense: 71
    Special Attack: 134 (+30)
    Special Defense: 71
    Speed: 150 (+40)

Ability: Sheer Force
    Type: Fire/Fighting

~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

While we're making Megas:

Mega-Arcanine@Arcanite
    Fighting/Fire
    Adaptability

HP: 100 (+10)
    Attack: 150 (+40)
    Defense: 90 (+10)
    Special Attack: 115 (+15)
    Special Defense: 100 (+10)
    Speed: 110 (+15)

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcer View Post
    While we're making Megas:

Mega-Arcanine@Arcanite
    Fighting/Fire
    Adaptability

HP: 100 (+10)
    Attack: 150 (+40)
    Defense: 90 (+10)
    Special Attack: 115 (+15)
    Special Defense: 100 (+10)
    Speed: 110 (+15)
    HP never changes on Megas...

I think those points could be given to Speed in order to achieve a good amount of 120.

So, more Megas I see... I am not sure just how broken in OU my idea could end up since she is my favorite Legendary.

Mega Jirachi
    Item: Jirachite
    New typing: Steel / Fairy
    Stat boosts:
    Attack: 100 (+20)
    Defense: 100 (+20)
    Sp. Atk: 100 (+20)
    Sp. Def: 100 (+20)
    Speed: 100 (+20)
    Ability: Filter
    Newly Obtained moves: Recover, Draining Kiss (would you dare hit a girl that kissed you if you are a guy?). Will-o-Wisp

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    So, more Megas I see... I am not sure just how broken in OU my idea could end up since she is my favorite Legendary.

Mega Jirachi
    Item: Jirachite
    New typing: Steel / Fairy
    Stat boosts:
    Attack: 100 (+20)
    Defense: 100 (+20)
    Sp. Atk: 100 (+20)
    Sp. Def: 100 (+20)
    Speed: 100 (+20)
    Ability: Filter
    Newly Obtained moves: Recover, Draining Kiss (would you dare hit a girl that kissed you if you are a guy?). Will-o-Wisp

Mmm, let's take Jirachi, already renowned as perhaps the single most annoying thing in existance, increase its BST to something approaching Arceus's, give it some of the best defensive typing in the game, give it Filter, and give it Will-O-Wisp and Recover.

What could go wrong?

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast