Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Create and/or change anything and everything Competitve edition! (Generation VI)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    Mmm, let's take Jirachi, already renowned as perhaps the single most annoying thing in existance, increase its BST to something approaching Arceus's, give it some of the best defensive typing in the game, give it Filter, and give it Will-O-Wisp and Recover.

What could go wrong?
    Personally, it MAY HAVE BEEN too much. I kinda accidentally made him a lightning bruiser instead of a Jack of all stats in the end. Just wanna keep the good on somethings, master of none theme.

I dunno what would work on my mega Jirachi in terms of Abilities? 3 choices:

a. Filter (reduces super effective damage kind of ability for stall)
    b. Dream Maker (this casts an auto trick room field lasting 5 turns. not fitting for its 120 speed)
    c. Constant (moves with charge/recharge turns [eg. hyper beam or Doom Desire] become a 1 turn attack boosted by one stage at the cose of 1/3 HP (33%) in every use)
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 3rd January 2014 at 2:13 PM.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Originally created before XY was out, but never got around to posting these, so edited them a bit, and, um, yeah.

Spoiler:- Phione:

And, ideas for Pokémon.

Spoiler:- Pokémon ideas:

Um, so, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Originally created before XY was out, but never got around to posting these, so edited them a bit, and, um, yeah.

Spoiler:- Phione:

And, ideas for Pokémon.

Spoiler:- Pokémon ideas:

Um, so, yeah.
    I love your idea for Phione. It is so cute at all. But really forgotten name. It's lovely for a rain team at best. Mama Manaphy just can be proud of her child if this happens.

Oh, I know! I have an Idea for a Suicide Mega Evolution. And I mean, really kamikazee literally!

Mega Rampardos
    Item: Rampardite
    Ability: Crasher (turns recoil attacks to OHKO moves at the cost of the user fainting. It is any recoil attack that can kill you and your enemy like Explosion in the form of an ability)

HP: 97
    Atk: 165 (+15)
    Def: 60 (+10)
    Sp Atk: 65
    Sp. Def:50 (+10)
    Spd: 58 (+65)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    I love your idea for Phione. It is so cute at all. But really forgotten name. It's lovely for a rain team at best. Mama Manaphy just can be proud of her child if this happens.

Oh, I know! I have an Idea for a Suicide Mega Evolution. And I mean, really kamikazee literally!

Mega Rampardos
    Ability: Crasher (turns recoil attacks to OHKO moves at the cost of the user fainting. It is any recoil attack that can kill you and your enemy like Explosion in the form of an ability)

Attack should be base 230 just for the troll factor.

The speed should be base 103.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Mega Rampardos

Crasher is flat out broken. A guaranteed OHKO is broken regardless about how you dress it up. Even if you lose a pokemon in the process, it is still broken because a smart player would use it to destroy a wall or threat which stops one of their sweepers from sweeping the opponent. Heck, this would be even worse than Mega Gengar in that regard because it would render stall almost unplayable. Notice how Self Destruct/Explosion isn't an automatic OHKO on the opponent.
    Broken ability aside, Mega Rampardos looks to be a top-tier OU threat; possessing MASSIVE wallbreaking ability that rivals Kyruem-B and a ridiculous 123 Base Speed to make up for its poor defenses. Priority destroys it, but it destroys everything else in sight barring scarfers and a handful of Mega Evolutions. Drop 20 points from it's speed and add it into its other stats and it will be probably be more manageable.

Edit: Given Mega Aerodactyl, I say that it is managable but the ability is still a no.
    Last edited by Orithan; 4th January 2014 at 2:05 AM.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:
    - 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Huge Power and Adamant Nature.

I would like Diggersby to have Extremespeed. I think this speaks for itself.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Orithan View Post
    Crasher is flat out broken. A guaranteed OHKO is broken regardless about how you dress it up. Even if you lose a pokemon in the process, it is still broken because a smart player would use it to destroy a wall or threat which stops one of their sweepers from sweeping the opponent. Heck, this would be even worse than Mega Gengar in that regard because it would render stall almost unplayable. Notice how Self Destruct/Explosion isn't an automatic OHKO on the opponent.
    Broken ability aside, Mega Rampardos looks to be a top-tier OU threat; possessing MASSIVE wallbreaking ability that rivals Kyruem-B and a ridiculous 123 Base Speed to make up for its poor defenses. Priority destroys it, but it destroys everything else in sight barring scarfers and a handful of Mega Evolutions. Drop 20 points from it's speed and add it into its other stats and it will be probably be more manageable.
    Hmm, you're probably right about the speed.

(Edited Version)
    Mega Rampardos
    Ability: Crasher (turns recoil attacks to OHKO moves at the cost of the user fainting. It is any recoil attack that can kill you and your enemy like Explosion in the form of an ability. If it uses an attack that the enemy is immune to, only the user faints [like a double edge on the ghost type. said ghost is alive, the user crashes dead)

Atk: 165 (+35)
    Spd: 58 (+45)

I think this stat spread is more manageable this time. All it really needs is rock polish, Head smash/ Double Edge, and an extra move. This is whi I added so little on defenses to let proirity bust it in the first place
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 4th January 2014 at 2:02 AM.

Oh my it's been a long time I guess.
    For my Alphabetical abilities, C, D, and E are in order!

Spoiler:- "C" Ability:

Spoiler:- "D" Ability:

Spoiler:- "E" Ability:
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Ability: Mirrored Body.

Effect: When hit by none contact moves the attacker loses 1/8 of it's health.

Like Iron Barbs but for none contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    Ability: Mirrored Body.

Effect: When hit by none contact moves the attacker loses 1/8 of it's health.

Like Iron Barbs but for none contact.
    I'm not so sure, non contact moves are far more common then physical contact.

How about special moves with special effects? Like Flamethrower because of it's burn chance, or Shadow Ball because of it's special defense drop? Then moves like, say, Hydro Pump would be unaffected.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Mega Magikarp
    Item: Maginite
    Stats:
    ATK: 120
    DEF: 40
    SATK: 95
    SDEF: 57
    SPD: 135
    Ability: Call of Magikarps or COM for short
    In depth of ability: when use splash it does damage ;3
    Moves: Splash Flop
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shiny's caught in White 2:
    Shiny's caught in Diamond:
    Shiny's got from GTS: ;497; (maybe hacks)
    Released GTS hacked shiny's:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If i keep disconnecting off the PSS it means that i have stupid wifi connection
    3DS FRIENDCODE: 3325-3095-0312

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy xD View Post
    Mega Magikarp
    Base power of Splash when COM is in effect: 200, now water type.

#KarpForOU
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Base power of Splash when COM is in effect: 200, now water type.

#KarpForOU
    Look whos laughing MEGA MAGIKARP OF DEATH!
    Shiny's caught in White 2:
    Shiny's caught in Diamond:
    Shiny's got from GTS: ;497; (maybe hacks)
    Released GTS hacked shiny's:

If i keep disconnecting off the PSS it means that i have stupid wifi connection
    3DS FRIENDCODE: 3325-3095-0312

Regarding the Fire/Ice poke I posted a few weeks ago: I agree that Rock/Ice is a much worse defensive typing that Fire/Ice, but there's already a Rock/Ice Pokemon and I didn't want to make another one

Also, I was thinking about also having Inversion alter the user's offenses as well. In practice, this would mean the Pokemon basically acts like it's an entirely new type with Fire and Ice on the tin. Thoughts?

Here's a revised spread, with notes on how Inversion would affect the Pokemon's typing and coverage:

Fire/Ice BST: 495
    HP: 70 Atk: 60 Def: 70 SpA: 114 SpD: 90 Spe: 116
    Ability: Inversion (This Pokemon’s weaknesses and resistances are reversed, for attacking and defending)
    Note: x0.5 to Water, Fighting, Ground; x0.25 to Rock; x2 to Grass, Bug, Fairy, x4 to Ice
    Under Inversion, Fire = *2 against Fire, Water, Rock, Dragon; *0.5 against Grass, Ice, Bug, Steel
    Ice = *2 against Fire, Water, Ice, Steel; *0.5 against Grass, Ground, Flying, Dragon

I feel like this could be fun in Doubles/Triples, since you could pair it with another Pokemon using Fire or Ice attacks and watch it be literally impossible for your opponent to wall both of them at the same time. Or it could be broken and annoying, or it just might not matter. Do you think Inversion should also alter the user's offenses, or just their weaknesses and resistances?

On a different note, I also have a legendary trio based on the Hindu Trimurti:

Normal/Steel
    HP: 180 Atk: 80 Def: 110 SpA: 80 SpD: 110 Spe: 120
    Ability: Creator (All foes and allies are treated as pure Normal-type in all ways. Yes, the main utility of this is that your enemies will only be able to use Normal STAB, which you resist. OP?)

Fairy/Steel
    HP: 130 Atk: 120 Def: 100 SpA: 120 SpD: 100 Spe: 110
    Ability: Sustainer (All time-bound conditions will remain unchanged for the first two turns this Pokemon is on the field. This includes stuff like weather/Trick Room/screens/sleep timer, toxic poison counter, Perish Song counter, Future Sight/Doom Desire countdown, etc. I originally had this as making time-bound conditions last indefinitely, but I figured that infinite screens alone would be incredibly overpowered. I'm not really satisfied with the solution I chose--thoughts?)

Fight/Steel
    HP: 120 Atk: 150 Def: 80 SpA: 150 SpD: 80 Spe: 100
    Ability: Destroyer (All Pokemon, including the user, take 50% more damage from everything. This includes fixed damage, poison/burn damage, chip damage from weather, LO recoil, etc.)

These are base 680 cover legendaries, so they ought to be extremely powerful, but it's not interesting if they're too strong or just not fun to use or play against. I'm not really sure what I'm doing at all, so I'd love to hear anything you think would make them better.

Also, have some mega evolutions of bad Pokemon:

Mega Butterfree (I <3 Butterfree)
    Bug/Psychic
    HP: 60 Atk: 45 Def: 70 SpA: 135 SpD: 85 Spe: 110
    Ability: Tinted Lens

Mega Mr. Mime
    Psychic/Fairy
    HP: 40 Atk: 45 Def: 85 SpA: 130 SpD: 150 Spe: 110
    Ability: Barrier Power [Boosts the effect or duration of barrier-related moves by 50%, rounding up: Barrier, Light Screen, Reflect, Substitute, Safeguard, Magic Coat. What does this mean? Barrier gives +3 DEF, screens/Safeguard last for 8 turns, Subs only consume 25% of your HP but are equivalent to 37.5% of it, and Magic Coat returns status moves at 1.5X power when applicable]

Mega Jynx
    Ice/Psychic
    HP: 65 Atk: 50 Def: 70 SpA: 150 SpD: 120 Spe: 110
    Ability: Bewilder [Enemy SpA -1 on Jynx switch-in]

MEGA LUVDISC
    Water/Dragon
    HP: 43 Atk: 20 Def: 75 SpA: 70 SpD: 85 Spe: 137
    Ability: Heartbreaker [Special Attack is doubled]
    Last edited by petalferrous; 8th January 2014 at 11:34 AM.

So, um, yeah, new Ability.

Soft Webbing
    Effect: The user automatically sets up Sticky Web upon coming out of the Pokéball.
    Distribution: Surskit (HA), Joltik (HA), Kricketot (HA)

I had the greatest idea for a mega:

Mega Infernape
    Fire/Fighting
    HP:110 ATT:145 DEF:65 SP.A:145 SP.D:65 SPE:160
    Ability:Pure Power
    Id say this is OP 'cause tieng with Ninjask as second fastest,and having a staggering Base 290 attack with Pure Power has gotta be almost invincible. But its bad defenses kind make up. So that means that a Choice Band Aqua Jet from Azumarill can OHKO.
    Y FC:3668-8068-3650
    IGN:Ash
    Flying safari

Pokemon: spearow,tropius and swanna

Looking for: Wartortle, Shelgon, Sliggoo(Top Priority), Gyarados, Breloom,Dragonair
    Not adding anybody without these pokemon, unless it is a person that does not know their pokemon, then, I would be happy to help. Also will add safaris with pokemon not from the Kalos Pokedex(all three)

Spoiler:- Dont look at the spoiler!!!:

3DS name: Moeez

Note: I am unable to do buisness from Monday to Friday 8:00. From Friday 8:00 to sunday 8:00, I am available. You can pm anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus500 View Post
    I had the greatest idea for a mega:

Mega Infernape
    Fire/Fighting
    HP:110 ATT:145 DEF:65 SP.A:145 SP.D:65 SPE:160
    Ability:Pure Power
    Id say this is OP 'cause tieng with Ninjask as second fastest,and having a staggering Base 290 attack with Pure Power has gotta be almost invincible. But its bad defenses kind make up. So that means that a Choice Band Aqua Jet from Azumarill can OHKO.
    So, you gave Infernape a BST boost from 534 to 690?

Yeah, sorry, but no.
    Every single Mega Evolution only grants a BST bonus of 100, except Mega Alakazam, which grants a bonus of 90.
    This is a boost of 156.

Also, this is pretty frail, it kinda reminds me of Rampardos back when DP just came out, except this has better Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    So, um, yeah, new Ability.

Soft Webbing
    Effect: The user automatically sets up Sticky Web upon coming out of the Pokéball.
    Distribution: Surskit (HA), Joltik (HA), Kricketot (HA)
    LC Exclusive?

I would hope these guys lose this ability when they evolve...
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Eh, never tried this out, but anyway.

It is a new Legendary Event Pokemon!

Curygyros (Combination between Hydrargyros and Mercury) It needs a better name....

Poison/Steel
    Hp: 80
    Att: 50
    Def: 120
    Sp Att: 120
    Sp Def: 120
    Spd: 110
    Total: 600
    Ability: Toxic Fluid: Physical contact causes Bad Poisoning
    Or: Swift Swim

This is a liquid Pokemon, just like the element Mercury. It is very poisonous, and due to its liquidness it is quite fast. It has the same color as Quicksilver, it is a sort of ditto only then different.
    Some Moves: Transform (maybe not a good idea...), Sludge Bomb, Mirror Shot, Venom Drench, Double Team, Rain Dance, Muddy Water
    Last edited by Shiny Swalot; 11th January 2014 at 10:36 PM.
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    Eh, never tried this out, but anyway.

It is a new Legendary Event Pokemon!

Curygyros (Combination between Hydrargyros and Mercury) It needs a better name....

Poison/Steel
    Hp: 70
    Att: 50
    Def: 100
    Sp Att: 120
    Sp Def: 100
    Spd: 110
    Total: 550
    Ability: Toxic Fluid: Physical contact causes Bad Poisoning
    Or: Swift Swim

This is a liquid Pokemon, just like the element Mercury. It is very poisonous, and due to its liquidness it is quite fast. It has the same color as Quicksilver, it is a sort of ditto only then different.
    Some Moves: Transform (maybe not a good idea...), Sludge Bomb, Mirror Shot, Venom Drench, Double Team, Rain Dance, Muddy Water
    Oh you and your liquid poison Pokemon :P

Anyway, most Legendary event Pokemon, if not all, have a BST of 600. Your's is 50 points short. I'm not trying to get you to follow standardized norms, but an extra 50 points can make Curygyros a stronger Pokemon.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

You are totally right! However, I have one question: Does the name sound like Curry? I think it does...
    I will give it 20 more in each defense, and 10 more in HP. Altered it in the Original post
    Soon, I will be posting Mega Swalot, in case you are interested.
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    LC Exclusive?

I would hope these guys lose this ability when they evolve...
    Yeah, they do, I considered giving it to Galvantula, but that thing learns Sticky Web naturally and is relatively fast, so it's not particularly needed.

Another crazy idea comes to mind. I wonder how tough would it be in OU?

Item: Manaphite:
    New Ability: Simple
    Typing: Water / Fairy
    Stats:
    Hp: 100
    Attack: 100
    Defense: 100 (+60)
    Sp. Attack: 100 (+20)
    S. Defense:100 (+30)
    Speed: 100 (-10. transferred to Sp. Attack)

Have you considered the fact that letting a Pokemon with 100/160/130 defenses, a great typing offensively and defensively, and 100/120/90 offenses get to +6 SpA with one turn of setup may be slightly overpowered? OU? A +6 Mega Manaphy has a 100% chance to 2HKO maximum SpD Eviolite Chansey with Hydro Pump after Stealth Rock. Just sayin'.

It does seem like all the cute pixie base 600 event legendaries wish they were part Fairy though, doesn't it?

Another crazy idea comes to mind. I wonder how tough would it be in OU?

Item: Manaphite:
    New Ability: Simple
    Typing: Water / Fairy
    Stats:
    Hp: 100
    Attack: 100
    Defense: 100 (+60)
    Sp. Attack: 100 (+20)
    S. Defense:100 (+30)
    Speed: 100 (-10. transferred to Sp. Attack)
    Yeah no. +6 on just one Tail Glow makes M.Manaphy instantly overpowered, especially given its excellent bulk and defensive typing. 90 Speed isn't doing anything to stop it because it can take hits like a boss and just demolish anything slower. It is also worth remembering that the majority of Ubers sit at the Base 90 speed tier or lower, which shows that they can still sweep or bust open walls with their "lackluster" speed.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:
    - 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Huge Power and Adamant Nature.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast