Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 326

Thread: Battling on Thin Ice! (809)

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    Absolutely! It has no right whatsoever on account of its already obscene number of previous gym wins when compared to Fletchling's grand total of 0! Pikachu deserved to be the fall-guy. People need to realise that this is pathetic writing which should not be tolerated.
    Were you like not on the planet last week? Fletchling beat Surskit last episode... It's not Pikachu or starter status, so of coarse it's not gonna beat the main Pokemon yet. (I say yet because there are some chances down the road once it evolves)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    It is largely a product of the writing and the anime in general. This is what you are going to get though when you have the same characters in a show for....well, forever basically. I think a lot of people are just kind of bored of seeing pikachu either way, since we have seen him a lot going back to the very first episode.
    Absolutely. Don't others want to see something other than Pikachu win a battle? The Anime has made me fed up of Pikachu because of it stealing wins that rightfully belong to other Pokemon.

    Quote Originally Posted by lara lynx View Post

    I haven't seen the last couple of episodes and will probably have to wait til' they're dubbed, so I don't understand the issue with pikachu winning. I thought this would be a good thing, considering how much people hate it when he lost at the start of other seasons. Can someone explain?
    Firstly, Pikachu losing outright in the first gym is outright silly given its battle experience and the fact that Viola's Pokemon are not even lv 20 in-game. Secondly, Pikachu winning both battles, I mean seriously, both battles is an outright disgrace when it is at the expense of new Pokemon without a single gym win between them. Lets face it, if we were to add together the total number of Gym and League wins of Ash's complete Kalos team, it still wouldn't be comparable to the Gym wins of Pikachu alone. And Pikachu should dominate here as well as in previous regions!?

    PROBLEM: If Pikachu is used in early gyms and loses, it looks forced and if it wins, it does so at the expense of newer team members.
    SOLUTION: Ash shouldn't use Pikachu in the early gyms!

    Why should Ash always fall back on Pikachu rather than developing his new team?

    Save Pikachu until the last two gyms where it can have one win in each rather than being greedy and having multiple wins per battle. Problem solved. Early gyms are weaker, so let the less trained ones win there.

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Well, Pikachu winning all the fights in a Gym was actually long overdue, and I can ignore the fact it was just the first Gym.

    But it this happens again in Grant's Gym...we can only say the good things about X & Y are the animation budget and Serena's existence trying so hard to bring character development out of Ash.

    I expect Ash will get more Pokemon. As it is, spamming Iron Tail is all he can do for now.

    ...

    Oh, and about that Lucario bit, everything will be cemented if Korrina is seen with two Lucario, and then we'll find out the writers will never give any of the cast one of them in the end.
    It is NEVER due that one Pokemon should selfishly hog all of the glory in a battle, not least when it is the one with the most wins by a HUGE way.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Are you really gonna look at Pikachu's past record and sit there and tell me that Pikachu isn't gonna get used cuz it can't do much -.-......

    We had a problem, we have a problem, and we will ALWAYS have a problem until the writers look up the definition of spamming.
    Hear hear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    The only solution is for ash to un oak charizard or infernape so that pikachu will undisputedly always be second best. Besides if Charizard solos half the gyms no one will complain that the battles were cheap.
    I would. Kalos Gym wins should be shared equally between Kalos team members, not half Pikachu and the other half probably for the starters. Pikachu, if anything should get less than the Kalos Pokemon due to it already having many, many wins in gyms from 5 regions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Now onto the topic stuff, I think many of us predicted this would happen and I approve of it. Pikachu has every reason to sweep this gym. Those who think Fletchling needed to win again we're basically in denial, because the writers we're gonna let it beat her best Pokemon and Pikachu needed revenge against Surskit making a fool of him.
    Well I suppose there's' no accounting for taste, eh. I honestly don't know why none would approve of the trashy contents of this episode.

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Fletchling needed revenge on vivillon, but didn't get it.
    I suppose the rat is the only thing that matters to the spammers, I mean writers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Fletchling got a win last time and wasn't humiliated anywhere near as bad. Stop complaining.
    I will stop complaining when the rat stops hogging, and not a moment before. Stop supporting the writers ludicrous decisions which are beyond ridiculous.
    Last edited by naughtynun; 14th November 2013 at 5:43 PM.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

    Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

    Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    So this episode has no merits to watch because its the Pikachu over glorification show.

    Thanks writers.

    And this scenario of Pikachu winning twice, was always the worst possibility that happened.

    There was no freaking reason whatsoever for Fletchling to have been in this battle.

    And since this is the real battle, with a win, then the other battle doesn't mean anything so while it may have beaten a Fletchling it did squat to when it actually mattered.

    I have no idea why the writers even bother giving Ash Pokemon, when its clear that Pikachu is the only Pokemon he needs.

    So why not rename the show to "The Pikachu Show" because that's all this show will ever be.

    Pikachu being overglorified for no damn reason even though its in every single episode. God have mercy on the Pokemon that gets caught and is horribly screwed over for Pikachu, because there will be one, since there has always been one in every generation.

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    i like how the people who were complaining about pikachu being weak and losing are now complaining that he was strong and shouldnt have won
    You do realize they aren't the same people right, well I guess some might have been the same.

    But not me, I had no problem with Pikachu losing, but I have every problem with this gym battle.
    ===========
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Montenegró
    Posts
    2,914

    Default

    @naughtynun:
    I disagree with EVERY single thing you said. Your statements are so ridiculous, seriously stop your complaining. You win the award for the most nonsensical comment today. Congrats.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    I think the boy from Serena's memories really is Ash considering Ash talks the same way as the boy which gave Serena a flashback.
    It's not "I think", it really IS Ash. Why are some people actually doubting this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    I have always stood for pikachu getting what he deserved and he deserved both of those wins.
    I agree with you for once :P

    I find it really ludicrous that people are now criticizing Pikachu for his wins where before it was for his loss. Some people just can never be satisfied I guess.




    “Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,951

    Default

    can people can just enjoy the battle for what it is, I find it weird and funny that last week people were complaining that Ash lost, and this week he wins yet we still get complaints.

    This fandom has the biggest case of double standard logic I've ever seen.

    I will say this, if it's because things don't go exactly the way you want then you might as well not watch the show, because your not in control of what's gonna happen or who's gonna kill who on the battlefield.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 14th November 2013 at 5:59 PM.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    @naughtynun:
    I disagree with EVERY single thing you said. Your statements are so ridiculous, seriously stop your complaining. You win the award for the most nonsensical comment today. Congrats.
    No, I really have to ask, and I don't mean to be rude but where's the logic in complaining ABOUT someone complaining.

    Not only is it counterproductive it's also completely off topic (or if not, it should be).

    Look there's a right way to complain about people complaining.

    But telling to people to stop complaining, is what's wrong with this world. Intolerance, or very close to it. I'm sure everyone has every right to complain, and the thing that pisses me off about all this, is how hypocritical or double standard it is.

    You don't like people complaining, but I'm sure you've and anyone else who bothers to complain about people complaining has complained about something.

    So tell me, what right do you and other people have to tell people to stop complaining or stop watching the show? When you yourself likely complained about something on this show.

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    can people can just enjoy the battle for what it is,
    Hard to enjoy a battle where it's ALL Pikachu glorification.

    I find it weird and funny that last week people were complaining that Ash lost, and this week he wins yet we still get complaints.
    Different people. And even then some of those people probably believed it would be even. In terms of wins.

    This fandom has the biggest case of double standard logic I've ever seen.
    Not entirely sure where the double standard logic is coming from, but I doubt it applies to extreme opposites of "Pikachu not winning any battle" to "Pikachu winning every battle"
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 14th November 2013 at 6:04 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    And if Ash will only use Pikachu in the last Gyms, people will complain he's stupid for not using him. There's pretty much no way you can win this.

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

    There was no freaking reason whatsoever for Fletchling to have been in this battle.
    Fletchling damaged Vivillon's left wing, which is later implied(albeit in a blink and you'll miss it moment) to be the reason why Vivillon couldn't dodge Pikachu's Electro Ball.
    Last edited by Cag; 14th November 2013 at 6:08 PM.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    I have no problems with how this Gym Battle went. Froakie already had an awesome moment when he was used to capture Fletchling, and Fletchling earned some stripes when he did clean-up on Surskit in the first battle. If you ask me, Fletchling did much better in the rematch than he did in the first battle. Rather than simply finish off an already weakened Pokémon, Fletchling managed to hold its own against Viola's Vivillion, the ace of her team, and weaken it to the point that Pikachu was able to finish it off, and even after the damage Vivillion took, Pikachu still had to work hard for that win. I'd even go as far to say that if Ash were aware that Vivillion's 4th move was Sleep Powder, Fletchling would've won, so yeah, I'll say that the bird held up pretty well.

    Now for the 2nd Gym. It would be weird for Ash to not get a 4th Pokémon by this point, and this is the last 2 vs. 2 Gym battle we're expecting, so I'd say that this battle will be used to make Froakie shine alongside whatever new Pokémon Ash gets.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cag View Post
    Fletchling damaged Vivillon's left wing, which is later implied(albeit in a blink and you'll miss it moment) to be the reason why Vivillon couldn't dodge Pikachu's Electro Ball.
    I'm assuming this is the case, then I respond with, it doesn't matter, it's easy to forget the writers write the battle.

    Nowhere did it say in the cosmos that Vivillion's wing had to be damaged by Fletchling so it couldn't dodge Pikachu's attack.

    Which would mean, that they put it in forcefully just to make it look like Fletchling contributed to the battle just to ignore the obvious that Pikachu is the only Pokemon Ash needs.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    So this episode has no merits to watch because its the Pikachu over glorification show.

    Thanks writers.

    And this scenario of Pikachu winning twice, was always the worst possibility that happened.

    There was no freaking reason whatsoever for Fletchling to have been in this battle.

    And since this is the real battle, with a win, then the other battle doesn't mean anything so while it may have beaten a Fletchling it did squat to when it actually mattered.

    I have no idea why the writers even bother giving Ash Pokemon, when its clear that Pikachu is the only Pokemon he needs.

    So why not rename the show to "The Pikachu Show" because that's all this show will ever be.

    Pikachu being overglorified for no damn reason even though its in every single episode. God have mercy on the Pokemon that gets caught and is horribly screwed over for Pikachu, because there will be one, since there has always been one in every generation.



    You do realize they aren't the same people right, well I guess some might have been the same.

    But not me, I had no problem with Pikachu losing, but I have every problem with this gym battle.
    ===========
    I agree! It is a waste of time for Ash to catch other Pokemon so long as the writers have this attitude to Pikachu and Gym Wins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    @naughtynun:
    I disagree with EVERY single thing you said. Your statements are so ridiculous, seriously stop your complaining. You win the award for the most nonsensical comment today. Congrats.
    'Stop complaining' Morning Sun complained...

    Feel free to disagree, I will feel free to do likewise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    can people can just enjoy the battle for what it is, I find it weird and funny that last week people were complaining that Ash lost, and this week he wins yet we still get complaints.

    This fandom has the biggest case of double standard logic I've ever seen.

    I will say this, if it's because things don't go exactly the way you want then you might as well not watch the show, because your not in control of what's gonna happen or who's gonna kill who on the battlefield.
    If Pikachu was not CONSTANTLY used in gym battles, the problem would be solved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cag View Post
    And if Ash will only use Pikachu in the last Gyms, people will complain he's stupid for not using him. There's pretty much no way you can win this.
    No they won't. When have you ever heard someone complain about Pikachu not being used? If so, please suggest that they use their brains and count the number of wins Pikachu already has.
    Last edited by naughtynun; 14th November 2013 at 6:16 PM.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

    Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

    Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'm assuming this is the case, then I respond with, it doesn't matter, it's easy to forget the writers write the battle.

    Nowhere did it say in the cosmos that Vivillion's wing had to be damaged by Fletchling so it couldn't dodge Pikachu's attack.

    Which would mean, that they put it in forcefully just to make it look like Fletchling contributed to the battle just to ignore the obvious that Pikachu is the only Pokemon Ash needs.
    Why do we have to predict how a battle goes exactly? I mean where's the fun in that.

    I could care less about who gets the kills, as long as the battle is intense then why does it matter who wins or loses.

    Also, what I mean by double standard is how this fandom loves to complain no matter what, Ash loses people complain, he wins people complain, no one wins here.

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    If Pikachu was not CONSTANTLY used in gym battles, the problem would be solved.
    I'm not the one who dictated Pikachu to be Ash's first pokemon, but it's not leaving his side, so if he wants to use it, he will despite what people think.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Yay! Fletchling gets Steel Wing! I hoped it would at some point, though this is a little sooner than expected. The only downside is that we will now have to wait a while for it to learn a fire type move (flame charge or otherwise).
    Too bed we didn't get to see much of it in battle though..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cag View Post
    And if Ash will only use Pikachu in the last Gyms, people will complain he's stupid for not using him. There's pretty much no way you can win this.
    The thing is, we all know that Pikachu is strong and we don't like seeing that taken away. At the same time, Ash has new pokemon now and we want to see them get some wins. Those two facts are always going to cause conflict in the fan community.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

    Current Y team (champions)


    Current X team (6th gym badge won)

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    So much unecessary complains about literally Everything nowdays. I miss the old Days where I watched Pokémon on TV with no Spoiler filled forums full of arguments about so weird things (and yes, I know I can easily avoid the spoilers, but you know what I mean).

    So, anyways. Would have been nice to see Fletchling win something here, but at least it was revealed to know Steel Wing, so there's that. I also noticed a Error. Pikachu's Electro Ball created a 'hole' in the ice, but that hole vanished the scene after. XD
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beyond the fields we know
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    @naughtynun:
    I disagree with EVERY single thing you said. Your statements are so ridiculous, seriously stop your complaining. You win the award for the most nonsensical comment today. Congrats.


    It's not "I think", it really IS Ash. Why are some people actually doubting this?
    There are doppelgangers in the anime, and Ash has two, barring Ritchie since he is very distinct. Also, ever do I see NTR in all anime; it's a sad thing.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Montenegró
    Posts
    2,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    'Stop complaining' Morning Sun complained...
    .
    Disagreeing does not equal complaining lol. You were clearly complaining about Pikachu's wins, so it is clearly different.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    There are doppelgangers in the anime, and Ash has two, barring Ritchie since he is very distinct. Also, ever do I see NTR in all anime; it's a sad thing.
    But by the facts it is SO OBVIOUS that it is really Ash. And even Ritchie himself was not identical to him. Just drop the theory already.




    “Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,595

    Default

    Some of you people really need to calm down and re-evaluate your priorities. Are you solely watching the show to add points to your "wins of Ash's Pokemon other than Pikachu" count? I enjoyed Fletchling's battle even though it lost. It even got a new move. The episode was filled with great animation, character interactions(even between Froakie and Fletchling), intensity and emotion. Saying that this episode has no reason what so ever to be watched because Pikachu got two kills is disgusting.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

    Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

  17. #92
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beyond the fields we know
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    But by the facts it is SO OBVIOUS that it is really Ash. And even Ritchie himself was not identical to him. Just drop the theory already.
    No.

    Conjectures will not be dropped until it is proven to be incorrect. Obviousness does not always equate to actuality.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Some of you people really need to calm down and re-evaluate your priorities. Are you solely watching the show to add points to your "wins of Ash's Pokemon other than Pikachu" count? I enjoyed Fletchling's battle even though it lost. It even got a new move. The episode was filled with great animation, character interactions(even between Froakie and Fletchling), intensity and emotion. Saying that this episode has no reason what so ever to be watched because Pikachu got two kills is disgusting.
    My problem is it seems there are people who love to predict how a battle with go exactly, if it doesn't happen they get angry at the results, especially if someone who they didn't want to get the kills is used, because trust me Pikachu isn't the only pokemon who's been thrown in that spot, but seriously it takes the fun out of the battles if they are predicted exactly how people want them to go, and end up going that way.

    Of course because things don't go people's way, they get all mad and thus we have complaining no matter if Ash loses or wins, thus my comment about the double standardness of this fanbase.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    No.

    Conjectures will not be dropped until it is proven to be incorrect. Obviousness does not always equate to actuality.
    Ash does not have a clone, that has the same name as him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    Disagreeing does not equal complaining lol. You were clearly complaining about Pikachu's wins, so it is clearly different.
    Telling people to "stop complaining" is not disagreeing with them, it is complaining.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Montenegró
    Posts
    2,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

    Telling people to "stop complaining" is not disagreeing with them, it is complaining.
    Kind of like what you are doing now? I rest my case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Some of you people really need to calm down and re-evaluate your priorities. Are you solely watching the show to add points to your "wins of Ash's Pokemon other than Pikachu" count? I enjoyed Fletchling's battle even though it lost. It even got a new move. The episode was filled with great animation, character interactions(even between Froakie and Fletchling), intensity and emotion. Saying that this episode has no reason what so ever to be watched because Pikachu got two kills is disgusting.
    I agree with you. The battle, regardless of Fletchling's loss, was amazing. And people complaining that Pikachu "has no right to win" is ridiculous. He has EVERY right to win.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    No.

    Conjectures will not be dropped until it is proven to be incorrect. Obviousness does not always equate to actuality.
    It was confirmed Ash went to the same camp as Serena. Omg, what more hints do you need for it to be confirmed that it really is Ash? Wow, you are really in denial, aren't you? -.-


    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Regarding Satoshi and Serena's past, they both attended Professor Okido's Pokémon Summer Camp together. Satoshi remembers the camp, but couldn't remember anything about meeting Serena there.
    Last edited by Sephora; 14th November 2013 at 6:44 PM.




    “Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

  21. #96
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beyond the fields we know
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Ash does not have a clone, that has the same name as him.
    That's just what they want you to think.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    My problem is it seems there are people who love to predict how a battle with go exactly, if it doesn't happen they get angry at the results, especially if someone who they didn't want to get the kills is used, because trust me Pikachu isn't the only pokemon who's been thrown in that spot, but seriously it takes the fun out of the battles if they are predicted exactly how people want them to go, and end up going that way.

    Of course because things don't go people's way, they get all mad and thus we have complaining no matter if Ash loses or wins, thus my comment about the double standardness of this fanbase.
    It's just super sad that all of the other cool things in an episode get completely ignored just because the kills in a battle didn't go exactly as hoped. Sure I usually want them to just get to the battle as well but I actually really enjoyed everything that came before it now. And the battle looked amazing, and had great intense moments and even a good bit of strategy. But nope, Pikachu got two wins, nothing else matters jacksh*t
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

    Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

  23. #98

    Default

    Absolutely brilliant yet again.

    A shame fletchling didn't defeat Vivillion, but it was actually realistic. Just because he trained doesn't mean he's guaranteed a win. Just like last episode (and the rest for the matter) the animation, battle, tactics and music were incredible everything is just so appealing.

    As expected Ash didn't remember Serena, but it does seem like he will eventually remember otherwise the whole point of him and Serena saying maybe he will remember would be completely pointless, I just hope the writers drag it out until the end of the saga.

    Anyhow, brilliant. Loved the tactics in the battle very impressive and Clemonts machine blowing up actually did make me laugh. For a second i thought it was going to hit him in the face when he looked at it.

    Oh also, anybody else pleased with all of the little things? Bonnie going to sleep and Clemont taking her to bed was completely irrelevant, but it's so nice to see that the writers are putting time into showing the friendship/relationships between all the characters, they all feel like real characters instead of robotic characters if that makes sense.

    I'm really pleased. Great episode, I think i preferred the first battle (despite Ash losing) mainly due to the music and battle being more intense. This battle seemed like a rehash for the most part aside from Pikachu and Fletchling countering attacks. Not that i'm fussed, i did pay attention and a large amount of the battle was VERY different, good to see the writers are making the effort.

    9/10.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    That's just what they want you to think.
    So I'm supposed to believe.

    That there's an Ash clone that has the same name as him, and went to the same "camp" as the real Ash and Serena?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Great episode. One badge down for Ash.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

    Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

    Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

    Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •