Sand Veil
    252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    -Earthquake
    -Dragon Claw
    -Rock Slide
    -Protect

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
    Careful
    I don't remember the full spread, but it wasn't the standard 252 Atk, 252 HP.
    -Rock Slide
    -Crunch
    -Earthquake
    -Protect

Greninja @ Life Orb
    Timid
    252 Satk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Dark Pulse
    -Extrasensory

Gengar and Garchomp is the lead. It can cover a wide variety of threats. The big thing to think about if you really need to mega evolve Gengar that turn or not because it will lose Levitate. I never really had any issues other than one Ferrothorn which I had my Pokemon team up on. This team also has multiple Pokemon that can defeat the annoying Cresselia that uses Double Team. The 50th opponent should be quite easy since Tyranitar is supereffective against most of the Pokemon. Garchomp also works wonderfully against the Raikou and Entei. Good luck.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

Want to chat? Skype: dragonexpert8323

I beat Super Triples this morning, I'm surprised too because of how much trouble I had with Doubles, and yet the first time ever in the Super Triples Line and I go all the way up to the Charletaine and beat her. I added a Mamoswine that I had bred last night from a Thick Fat Swinub off the GTS and Rotom-W which was originally Rotom-H from my Super Singles team of Rotom-H / (Mega) Gyarados / Aegislash, and went to work.

Basically I just led with Thundurus-T, Mamoswine, and Rotom-W, and just spammed Discharge / Earthquake / Discharge, I barely used any of my other three, unless the opponent got a lucky crit or was using Legendaries that I had to work around.

Now I'm going to get Super Multi out of the way, save my favorite battle style for last, Rotations.

Thundurus-T @ Timid
    Volt Absorb @ Assault Vest
    31/x/30/31/31/31
    252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
    - Discharge
    - HP [Ice]
    - Focus Blast
    - Grass Knot

Mamoswine @ Jolly
    Thick Fat @ Leftovers
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
    - Icicle Crash
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Shard
    - Stealth Rock

Rotom-W @ Calm
    Levitate @ Rocky Helmet
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Sp. Def / 6 Sp. Attack
    - Discharge
    - Hydro Pump
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Thunder Wave

Politoed @ Modest
    Drizzle @ Damp Rock
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 6 Speed
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Psychic
    - Hypnosis

Kingdra @ Adamant
    Swift Swim @ Chesto Berry
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Speed
    - Waterfall
    - Outrage
    - Dragon Dance
    - Rest

(Mega) Scizor @ Adamant
    Technician @ Scizorite
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Speed
    - Bullet Punch
    - X-Scissor
    - Brick Break
    - Swords Dance
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I've finally beaten Morgan for the Last Trophy in the Battle Maison.. rotation battles aren't my thing, I guess. Took me several tries, and managed it using Klefki, Aegislash, Greninja and Mega Kangaskhan.

Still trying to get a 200 win streak.
    Last edited by EXGShadow; 18th March 2014 at 3:52 AM.
    3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020 - Ghost Safari

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 150
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5
    Battle Maison Win Streak: 200 (Triple)

After failing multiple times at Triples I've decided to give Double battles a try to see if I have better luck there. I'm not very good at Super Doubles so I'll be building a brand new team for it. Currently my team only has my Dual Screener Meowstic and I want to use an Unaware Quagsire as it seems to wall a lot of Evelyn's team. What other Pokemon should I use? I'm open to any recommendation but it might be worth noting that I don't have any of the Y exclusive Mega Stones nor do I have any good IV legendary Pokemon (excluding the Zapdos from Sea Spirit's Den).

The Entrainment Truant Durant trick is racking me up some nice Battle Points in the Battle Maison!

Still pissed at that random Protect Bouffalant that ruined streak of 69. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    After failing multiple times at Triples I've decided to give Double battles a try to see if I have better luck there. I'm not very good at Super Doubles so I'll be building a brand new team for it. Currently my team only has my Dual Screener Meowstic and I want to use an Unaware Quagsire as it seems to wall a lot of Evelyn's team. What other Pokemon should I use? I'm open to any recommendation but it might be worth noting that I don't have any of the Y exclusive Mega Stones nor do I have any good IV legendary Pokemon (excluding the Zapdos from Sea Spirit's Den).
    You could just use an all out offensive team. I did that for super doubles and plowed through the 50 battles. Garchomp is one Pokemon I recommend because it has powerful STAB Earthquake. Pair it with something that either resists or is immune to ground moves. It also is capable of using Rock Slide which also hits both opponents. That will get you far. Having Protect is very helpful as well for getting through doubles. Three of the four Pokemon I used had Protect. My other Pokemon I led with was Gengar. This works well because of levitate. Gengar also is immune to Fake Out so if you know they will use it you can have your other Pokemon use Protect and basically get a free turn to do whatever with Gengar.
    Guides I've written:

Quote Originally Posted by Professor dragonexpert View Post
    You could just use an all out offensive team. I did that for super doubles and plowed through the 50 battles. Garchomp is one Pokemon I recommend because it has powerful STAB Earthquake. Pair it with something that either resists or is immune to ground moves. It also is capable of using Rock Slide which also hits both opponents. That will get you far. Having Protect is very helpful as well for getting through doubles. Three of the four Pokemon I used had Protect. My other Pokemon I led with was Gengar. This works well because of levitate. Gengar also is immune to Fake Out so if you know they will use it you can have your other Pokemon use Protect and basically get a free turn to do whatever with Gengar.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll try doing that

Hello! I tried sper doubles but I have broblem pairing my Zoroark. My former team consists of Zoroark ( as a Gengar), Azumarill, Ferrothorn and Gengar. I made it to 47 with this team but I am not so happy with my Azumarill. Any pokemon that would fit in fine? Thank you.
    3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

Quote Originally Posted by lavulin View Post
    Hello! I tried sper doubles but I have broblem pairing my Zoroark. My former team consists of Zoroark ( as a Gengar), Azumarill, Ferrothorn and Gengar. I made it to 47 with this team but I am not so happy with my Azumarill. Any pokemon that would fit in fine? Thank you.
    Gyarados?
    When I was in a pinch, he always saved me and he's really a reliable Pokčmon.
    But I don't know if you meant another water Pokčmon...
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Noooo..... I lost at the 49th Battle of the Triple. 1 more step and I could've challenged Dana. Now I have to climb all that way back...

Stupid Alakazam, Noivern and Gliscor....

so far maison isn't going so well for me for super singles or doubles. I dont remember what my streak is for doubles its probably very low but for singles its only at 25. I haven't tried normal triple or rotation yet to get their super modes.

I'm about to try out this team for super singles and possible doubles. Its an all Kanto team all transferred from Bank

Tauros
    Jolly With Sheer Force
    Holding expert belt (dont have an extra choice band or muscle band out of BP for that)
    evs in attack and speed
    Rock Slide, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Rock Climb (DW move)
    Wanted to have all four moves affected by sheer force for more power

Vaporeon
    Bold natured with water absorb
    holding leftovers
    Its bulky with a whopping 463 HP at level 100
    evs in hp and defense
    Wish, Protect, Scald (might replace it with surf or muddy water for more power) and ice beam

Clefable from third gen
    Modest with Magic Guard managed to get magic guard when evolving when it was a clefairy by lucky chance
    Max special attack and HP evs
    Holding Life Orb
    Softboiled (third gen move tutor since it came from third gen) fire blast, thunderbolt and moonblast

Executor
    Lum Berry
    With Harvest
    Modest nature
    Rest, sleep powder, giga drain, and psychic
    Max evs in special attack, and hp

Charizard
    holding CHarizard Y
    Solar POwer
    timid
    max evs in speed and special attack
    fire blast, dragon pulse, solar beam, focus blast

Arbok
    Adamant
    Intimidate
    Holding Focus Sash
    Max evs in Attack and Speed
    Gunk Shot, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Sucker Punch

I'm hoping that I can least get a great streak if anyone has suggestions please let me know it would be appreciated
    Last edited by Pamizard; 19th March 2014 at 5:24 PM.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Arbok in general is just not a good Pokemon. I'd really recommend Gengar instead. It has a total of 3 immunities if you don't mega evolve it. It fits your theme of all Kanto and has much better stats all around.

When you are doing doubles, consider Heat Wave instead of Fire Blast on Charizard because it hits both opponents.

Vaporeon I'd recommend keeping Scald because Surf only has 10 more power, but has no extra effect.
    Guides I've written:

Quote Originally Posted by Professor dragonexpert View Post
    Arbok in general is just not a good Pokemon. I'd really recommend Gengar instead. It has a total of 3 immunities if you don't mega evolve it. It fits your theme of all Kanto and has much better stats all around.

When you are doing doubles, consider Heat Wave instead of Fire Blast on Charizard because it hits both opponents.

Vaporeon I'd recommend keeping Scald because Surf only has 10 more power, but has no extra effect.
    thanks i'll keep that in mind

im using the team right now, but i feel like on vaporeon, not having evs in special attack isn't right so i might reset the evs, max out defense again, give some special attack to give vaporeon a little extra "oomph" and the rest in HP, so that way i can rely on survivng with wish and protect

and yeah I guess you are right about arbok, i really wanted to try to run a poison type that i normally dont run, thats not gengar. I do have my DW gengar with its hidden move which is sludge bomb so i may swap out eventually after i come up with a set that revolves around sludge wave
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I beat the Super Rotation Battle Line today in the Battle Maison with this team:

Porygon2 @ Bold
    Trace @ Eviolite
    31/*/31/31/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Sp. Def
    - Tri Attack
    - Ice Beam
    - Recover
    - Thunder Wave

Salamence @ Jolly
    Moxie @ Lum Berry
    31/31/31/*/31/31
    252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Fang
    - Dragon Dance

Scizor @ Adamant
    Technician @ Scizorite
    31/31/31/*/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
    - Bullet Punch
    - X-Scissor
    - Brick Break
    - Swords Dance

Greninja @ Timid
    Protean @ Life Orb
    31/*/31/31/31/31
    252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Dark Pulse
    - Extrasensory

I gotta say, Porygon2 was my MVP, that thing can tank for days with Recover and Eviolite. He shut down most other pokemon alone with Thunder Wave, allowing Salamence to pick off weakened Pokemon and start snowballing Moxie boosts. After one Dragon Dance, he outsped every other Pokemon I faced that hadn't already boosted its own speed, and went to work. I barely even used Greninja honestly, he was just a back up for the Charletaine.

The Chareletaine battle was a lot easier than I expected, but I did get very lucky with her rotations. Basically she kept switching between Cobalion and Terrakion, both were paralyzed by Porygon2, and then Mega Scizor came in and set up +6, OHKOing everyone except Cobalion with Bullet Punch, that was a 2HKO.

Now I just need to finish the Super Multi Battle Line, and I'll have all the trophies.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

After screwing up Doubles for the umpteenth time I'm going back to Triples but this time I want to switch up my team a bit. My last team had Wobbuffet, Meowstic-M, Pumpkaboo (Super Sized), Furfrou, Greninja and Mega Gardevoir and I managed to reach the Chatalaine fairly easily. While the team was surprisingly effective I haven't had much luck since as I usually get beaten at around 20, 30 at most, which is why I want to try other Pokemon.

I'm going to keep Wobbuffet, Pumpkaboo and Meowstic as I managed to finish most battles with Pumpkaboo and Wobbuffet still in one piece and Meowstic's screens have saved me on multiple occasions but I want to change the other 3. I'm going to replace Furfrou with Gliscor, Mega Gardevoir with Mega Alakazam and I was thinking of using Goodra instead of Greninja because of how specially defensive it is and it has a good offensive move pool. Hopefully I have more success this time. I really want to beat her this time.

I wish I'd saved the last battle I had against Dana even if I did lose. I could have used it to form the ideal team for the next time I face her.

I finally did it, I finally finished the Battle Maison, and I have a nice bundle of 2,151 BP to spend on stuff, even though I have all the TMs and items already. Maybe I'll buy 10 Ability Capsules, who knows.

The final trophy I needed was the Super Multi Battle line, and shockingly I finished it with the AI team that was based off of me. He had a Landorus and a Milotic, so I used Thundurus-T and (Mega) Scizor to win. This was maybe the 5th or 6th attempt at the streak, and I'm glad it's finally over with. It's incredibly stressful relying on the AI when both your Pokemon are fainted, which happened more than I should have let it. There was one particularly stressful battle which was down to a Chandelure / Tangrowth / Carracosta against Landorus / Milotic. Lando just flat refused to use Earthquake, which at the time would have been a death sentence, as Rock Slide actually got lucky flinches on both, and I'm not sure the battle would've ended the same way. I wonder if the AI also gets the same Hax bonus as the opponent AI does, there were more times that Rock Slide crit one or both of the opponents Pokemon, while Discharge barely paralyzed anyone.

This was my team:

Thundurus-T @ Timid
    Volt Absorb @ Leftovers
    31/31/30/*/30/31
    252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
    - Discharge
    - HP [Ice]
    - Focus Blast
    - Nasty Plot

Scizor @ Adamant
    Technician @ Scizorite
    31/31/31/*/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
    - Bullet Punch
    - X-Scissor
    - Brick Break
    - Swords Dance

This was the AI's team:

Landorus @ Adamant
    Sand Force @ Smooth Rock
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Sandstorm
    - Protect

Milotic @ ???
    Competitive @ Wacan Berry
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Sp. Att / 6 Spe
    - Hydro Pump
    - Blizzard
    - Mirror Coat
    - Recover

Again the Charletaine was pretty simple, it was Nita / Morgan with Thundurus / Tornadus / Virizion / Latias, and again Scizor swept them with +2 Bullet Punch. The only reason I know what nature Landorus was is because it had the exact same Speed as Thundurus-T, so after a little math, I figured it out.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Oh bleh, completely forgot to come in here at all. Anywho, managed to get a total streak of 124 battles before a Garchomp ruined it for me. Sadly I completely forgot to save the Chatelaine battle video too, which is sad because I pulled that off relatively easily. Final team for it was Dragonite with a 'Schmuck Bait' setup, Mega Scizor to soak up hits, and Espeon to deal with status shenanigans that would have otherwise wrecked me. Also, my apologies as I don't recall what my mon's IVs are off the top of my head, but they were quite high.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    so far maison isn't going so well for me for super singles or doubles. I dont remember what my streak is for doubles its probably very low but for singles its only at 25. I haven't tried normal triple or rotation yet to get their super modes.

I'm about to try out this team for super singles and possible doubles. Its an all Kanto team all transferred from Bank

Tauros
    Jolly With Sheer Force
    Holding expert belt (dont have an extra choice band or muscle band out of BP for that)
    evs in attack and speed
    Rock Slide, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Rock Climb (DW move)
    Wanted to have all four moves affected by sheer force for more power

Vaporeon
    Bold natured with water absorb
    holding leftovers
    Its bulky with a whopping 463 HP at level 100
    evs in hp and defense
    Wish, Protect, Scald (might replace it with surf or muddy water for more power) and ice beam

Clefable from third gen
    Modest with Magic Guard managed to get magic guard when evolving when it was a clefairy by lucky chance
    Max special attack and HP evs
    Holding Life Orb
    Softboiled (third gen move tutor since it came from third gen) fire blast, thunderbolt and moonblast

Executor
    Lum Berry
    With Harvest
    Modest nature
    Rest, sleep powder, giga drain, and psychic
    Max evs in special attack, and hp

Charizard
    holding CHarizard Y
    Solar POwer
    timid
    max evs in speed and special attack
    fire blast, dragon pulse, solar beam, focus blast

Arbok
    Adamant
    Intimidate
    Holding Focus Sash
    Max evs in Attack and Speed
    Gunk Shot, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Sucker Punch

I'm hoping that I can least get a great streak if anyone has suggestions please let me know it would be appreciated
    Have you considered using mega kangaskhan. It's a great pokemon and right now I'm on a 54 win streak in super singles.
    FC 3351-5069-8758
    Dark type friend safari with Pawniard, Crawdaunt, and Liepard

3x Shiny Halloween 2013 Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Drifblim

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Cactus View Post
    Have you considered using mega kangaskhan. It's a great pokemon and right now I'm on a 54 win streak in super singles.
    Take this guy's advice. Mega Kangaskhan was a great add for my team, and is currently one of my pokemon i'm running in my super singles team (currently at 109 win streak).

Right now i'm running this set on him:
    Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
    Adamant
    EVs: 4HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    - Sucker Punch
    - Crunch
    - Return
    - Power-Up Punch
    Surprisingly outspeeds a lot of pokes, power up punch is usually the lead attack (you get x2 boost usually first turn, allowing STAB return to pretty much obliterate anything). Sucker punch is great for dealing with pokemon faster than you. I'm using crunch, mainly for slow ghost types. You will come into situations where the CPU will open with a lot of slow ghosts that will attempt to trick room you. All of the moves are pretty useful, but i've seen a lot of people trade out crunch for fake out, which works out pretty well too.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

so I tried super rotations with mega kangaskhan, greninja, aegislash and gliscor straight from smogon sets and it can't seem to get past the 40's. highest streak is 46. any advice?/:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

For Rotations, it sounds like a decent number of people have used Dual Screens Klefki pretty effectively. It can easily set up screens, then you can go to strong set-up sweepers like Dragonite and Mega Kangaskhan and boost them up enough to sweep. I've never tried a team like that, though, so you'd have to test it out and see what works for you.

This is the only team I've ever tried on Rotations, but I got to #1 on Smogon with it (417 wins), so you can use that too.

Chansey @ Eviolite
    Ability: Nature Cure
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Speed
    Bold Nature
    - Toxic
    - Soft-Boiled
    - Aromatherapy
    - Seismic Toss

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
    Ability: Overgrow -> Thick Fat
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Sp.Atk/4 Speed
    Modest Nature
    - Synthesis
    - Earthquake
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Giga Drain

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Skill Link
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    Adamant Nature
    - Shell Smash
    - Icicle Spear
    - Razor Shell
    - Rock Blast

Backup:
    Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
    Ability: Poison Heal
    EVs: 208 HP/44 Atk/252 Speed
    Jolly Nature
    - Protect
    - Substitute
    - Toxic
    - Earthquake

It's pretty easy to use; the trick is to not attack with Cloyster until you're sure you can OHKO all three of the opponent's mons with Icicle Spear (avoid using the other moves whenever possible, because they can miss). It can OHKO most things after a single Shell Smash and can OHKO frail Fire-types (Typhlosion, Delphox, Infernape stuff like that) if you've hit them with Seismic Toss once. A lot of the time you don't even need Cloyster, because Chansey or Mega Venusaur completely wall (or KO, in the case of Mega Venusaur against Water-types) the entire team and just wear them down with Toxic damage/Seismic Toss/one of Mega Venusaur's attacks. I found that predicting properly wasn't very important for this team (which is important, because it's impossible to predict properly in Rotations), because Chansey and Mega Venusaur just wall stuff so well. If the opposing team is all slower than base 95 speed, Gliscor can probably beat them by itself (it can stall out most Water-types and Mega Venusaur and Chansey both destroy most Water-types anyway), unless it has Roost Scizor or the dumb Curse/Amnesia/Iron Head/Rest Registeel, but never switch in Gliscor if the opposing team still has a Water or Ice move. Note that I say not to SWITCH it in; it's fine to rotate it in, because it can just outspeed and use Substitute/Protect and not have to take the hit. Just don't switch out Chansey to escape Medicham while the opponent has a Glaceon on their team, or Gliscor may very well be fainting to Blizzard the second you send it out.

Good luck!
    Last edited by VaporeonIce; 24th April 2014 at 3:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VaporeonIce View Post
    For Rotations, it sounds like a decent number of people have used Dual Screens Klefki pretty effectively. It can easily set up screens, then you can go to strong set-up sweepers like Dragonite and Mega Kangaskhan and boost them up enough to sweep. I've never tried a team like that, though, so you'd have to test it out and see what works for you.

This is the only team I've ever tried on Rotations, but I got to #1 on Smogon with it (417 wins), so you can use that too.

Chansey @ Eviolite
    Ability: Nature Cure
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Speed
    Bold Nature
    - Toxic
    - Soft-Boiled
    - Aromatherapy
    - Seismic Toss

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
    Ability: Overgrow -> Thick Fat
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Sp.Atk/4 Speed
    Modest Nature
    - Synthesis
    - Earthquake
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Giga Drain

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Skill Link
    Adamant Nature
    - Shell Smash
    - Icicle Spear
    - Razor Shell
    - Rock Blast

Backup:
    Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
    Ability: Poison Heal
    EVs: 208 HP/44 Atk/252 Speed
    Jolly Nature
    - Protect
    - Substitute
    - Toxic
    - Earthquake

It's pretty easy to use; the trick is to not attack with Cloyster until you're sure you can OHKO all three of the opponent's mons with Icicle Spear (avoid using the other moves whenever possible, because they can miss). It can OHKO most things after a single Shell Smash and can OHKO frail Fire-types (Typhlosion, Delphox, Infernape stuff like that) if you've hit them with Seismic Toss once. A lot of the time you don't even need Cloyster, because Chansey or Mega Venusaur completely wall (or KO, in the case of Mega Venusaur against Water-types) the entire team and just wear them down with Toxic damage/Seismic Toss/one of Mega Venusaur's attacks. I found that predicting properly wasn't very important for this team (which is important, because it's impossible to predict properly in Rotations), because Chansey and Mega Venusaur just wall stuff so well. If the opposing team is all slower than base 95 speed, Gliscor can probably beat them by itself (it can stall out most Water-types and Mega Venusaur and Chansey both destroy most Water-types anyway), unless it has Roost Scizor or the dumb Curse/Amnesia/Iron Head/Rest Registeel, but never switch in Gliscor if the opposing team still has a Water or Ice move. Note that I say not to SWITCH it in; it's fine to rotate it in, because it can just outspeed and use Substitute/Protect and not have to take the hit. Just don't switch out Chansey to escape Medicham while the opponent has a Glaceon on their team, or Gliscor may very well be fainting to Blizzard the second you send it out.

Good luck!
    thank you so much I'm definitely going to try this soon. (:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Finally beat Morgan, surprisingly it was in my second attempt with this team. The first time I had many things to polish with the movesets and how to use them, but the final one worked great:

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
    Ability: Multiscale
    EVs: 6 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Nature: Adamant
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Fire Punch
    - Earthquake

Spoiler:- Notes on Dragonite:

Azumarrill @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Huge Power
    EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Atk / 6 Sp. Spd
    Nature: Adamant
    - Aqua Jet
    - Play Rough
    - Power Up Punch
    - Waterfall

Spoiler:- Notes on Azumarrill:

Lucario @ Lucarionite
    Ability: Justified -> Adaptability
    EVs: 6 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Nature: Jolly
    - Bullet Punch
    - Close Combat
    - Blaze Kick
    - Earthquake

Spoiler:- Notes on Lucario:

Gengar @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 6 Hp / 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd
    Nature: Timid
    - Shadow Ball
    - Energy Ball
    - Thunderbolt
    - Destiny Bond

Spoiler:- Notes on Gengar:

Spoiler:- Boss Battle Strategy:

Can you people help me? I wana get 50 wins in super singles. I can do the durant thing but that strategy takes ages to win a battle, let alone 50. So looking for some faster team.

I tried so far with a team of mega blaziken, greninja and garchomp. I got to 31 when I got completlly walled and destroyed by slowbro. Second go was 34, with a team of Mega Gyarados, talonflame and electivire. I lost this match bevause chrolyphl victrybell. sunny day when I dd's, solar beamed gyarados OHKO and killed talonflame because it was sashed.

So anybody knows the best partner for the combination of blaziken/greninja or M-gyarados/talonflame? Or anything else that can assure simple 50 wins?

First team I used:

Blaziken @ blazikenite
    Ability: Speed boost
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 hp
    Adamant Nature
    - Protect
    - Sword Dance
    - Flare Blitz
    - Hi Jump Kick

Greninja @ Life Orb
    Ability: Protean
    EVs: 252 sp attk/252 speed/4 hp
    hasty Nature
    - U turn
    - Ice Beam
    - Dark Pulse
    - Hydro Pump

Garchomp @ Leftovers
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Adamant Nature
    - Outrage
    - Sword Dance
    - Fire Fang
    - Earthquake

Second team:

Gyarados @ Gyardosnite
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 252 atk/252 speed/4 Sp def
    Adamant Nature
    - Ice fang
    - waterfall
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon dance

Talonflame @ Life Orb
    Ability: Gale Wings
    EVs: 252 atk/252 Speed/4 ?
    Adamant Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - U turn
    - Flare Blitz
    - Roost

Kinda never used the third poke unless if it was to mop up something, I first used latios then electivire.

Hi! I'm planning to take on the Singles of the Battle Maison, and I want to build a team around Infernape. However, I don't know what I should include in a team for the Maison. Do you have any recommended Pokemon I could use?

Thanks in advance if you can help!
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast