Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Maison Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    Yes, crits ignore both of those stat modifications. On that note, crits that the user lands only ignore its own offensive stat drops and the opponents defensive stat drops. If that Altaria instead had +1 attack or more and then got the crit, the stat boosts to its own attack would not be ignored.
    The Altaria was at +3 before I started using Charm to drop its attack. Would that have made a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Aladormax View Post
    Hey all looking for some advice on a potential team for singles. Thinking of running
    Greninja protean w/ an item that I need to have help choosing
    Ice beam
    Dark pulse
    Grass knot
    Hydro pump

Gengar with gengarite
    Shadow ball
    Dazzling gleam
    Tbd
    Tbd

Wobbuffet with leftovers
    Counter
    Mirror coat
    Safeguard
    Destiny bond

Any help is more than appreciated as I kind of have a bet with someone as to who can get to 200 first.
    As Cuthrout said, go with Life Orb on Greninja. For Gengar's other attacks I'd go with Focus Blast and Thunderbolt. I'd switch Wobbuffet for another defensive Pokemon. I tried using mine in super singles and found myself resetting as my opponent was just setting up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    As Cuthrout said, go with Life Orb on Greninja. For Gengar's other attacks I'd go with Focus Blast and Thunderbolt. I'd switch Wobbuffet for another defensive Pokemon. I tried using mine in super singles and found myself resetting as my opponent was just setting up on it.
    My only reason for not using Focus Blast on Gengar is its accuracy. Battle Maison its notorious for Hax, so from my own experience, don't give it a reason to screw you over.
    Tbolt is great for flying types, but if its brought over from 5th gen maybe consider Icy Wind so you don't get caught out by a ground type. You do however have Ice Beam on Greninja so maybe Tbolt is fine, its just a suggestion. But in all seriousness special walls will be an issue if you don't consider having a physical attacker.
    I have Eevee, Aipom, and Keckleon in my friend safari
    Pokemon Y FC:4639-9418-0333
    Name:Barnes
    Breeding... Giggity Giggity

Looking for Shiny Bulbasaur PM me!
    What I am willing to trade.
        Spoiler:- My Tradables:

This is the team I'm using for Super Doubles.

Garchomp[Mokarran] @ Yache Berry
    Ability: Rough Skin
    EVs: 4 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd
    Nature: Jolly[+Spd -Sp.Atk]
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Dual Chop
    - Protect

Rotom-W[Mr. Bubbles] @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 Def/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spd
    Nature: Modest[+Sp.Atk -Atk]
    - Hydro Pump
    - Discharge
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Protect

Togekiss[Hey listen!] @ Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Serene Grace
    EVs: 244 Hp/ 172 Def/ 116 Sp.Def
    Nature: Bold[+Def -Atk]
    - Follow Me
    - Thunder Wave
    - Air Slash
    - Protect

Snorlax[Juggernaut] @ Chesto Berry
    Ability: Thick Fat
    EVs: 236 Hp/ 252 Def/ 20 Sp.Def
    Nature: Impish[+Def -Sp.Atk]
    - Stockpile
    - Rest
    - Belly Drum
    - Crunch

Most of the time all I've had to do is use Garchomp and Rotom-W. Rotom-W is just another good partner when using Garchomp in Double Battles. I like to use EQ and Discharge together since both are immune to the other's attack. Garchomp using STAB EQ is devastating in Double Battles, and Rotom-W can usually paralyze at least one of my opponents Pokemon while dealing damage to both Pokemon. I'll usually take them out the first turn or heavily cripple them.
    Togekiss is an easy switch in when I can predict a Dragon move on Garchomp. With the off chance it's an Ice move instead Snorlax is the better choice due to bulky Sp.Def and Thick Fat ability. The main theme of my team is the late game sweeper Stockpile Snorlax, however with Garchomp & Rotom-W combo I've never needed to use it. In fact I'm using this same team on Battle Spot Doubles and half the time Snorlax doesn't even see any action.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post

Garchomp[Mokarran] @ Yache Berry
    Ability: Rough Skin
    EVs: 4 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd
    Nature: Jolly[+Spd -Sp.Atk]
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Dual Chop
    - Protect

Rotom-W[Mr. Bubbles] @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 Def/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spd
    Nature: Modest[+Sp.Atk -Atk]
    - Hydro Pump
    - Discharge
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Protect

Togekiss[Hey listen!] @ Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Serene Grace
    EVs: 244 Hp/ 172 Def/ 116 Sp.Def
    Nature: Bold[+Def -Atk]
    - Follow Me
    - Thunder Wave
    - Air Slash
    - Protect

Snorlax[Juggernaut] @ Chesto Berry
    Ability: Thick Fat
    EVs: 236 Hp/ 252 Def/ 20 Sp.Def
    Nature: Impish[+Def -Sp.Atk]
    - Stockpile
    - Rest
    - Belly Drum
    - Crunch

Most of the time all I've had to do is use Garchomp and Rotom-W. Rotom-W is just another good partner when using Garchomp in Double Battles. I like to use EQ and Discharge together since both are immune to the other's attack. Garchomp using STAB EQ is devastating in Double Battles, and Rotom-W can usually paralyze at least one of my opponents Pokemon while dealing damage to both Pokemon. I'll usually take them out the first turn or heavily cripple them.
    Togekiss is an easy switch in when I can predict a Dragon move on Garchomp. With the off chance it's an Ice move instead Snorlax is the better choice due to bulky Sp.Def and Thick Fat ability. The main theme of my team is the late game sweeper Stockpile Snorlax, however with Garchomp & Rotom-W combo I've never needed to use it. In fact I'm using this same team on Battle Spot Doubles and half the time Snorlax doesn't even see any action.
    Great team, I'm a fan of Rotom-W and Garchomp on a team together as its what I use, but I am slightly confused why your chomp has protect, when its immune to discharge? It also doesn't have a dragon move, as legendarys pop up from 41+ it can be helpful for taking them out. Apart from that not much else to say apart from Loving togekiss's name ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthrout View Post
    Great team, I'm a fan of Rotom-W and Garchomp on a team together as its what I use, but I am slightly confused why your chomp has protect, when its immune to discharge? It also doesn't have a dragon move, as legendarys pop up from 41+ it can be helpful for taking them out. Apart from that not much else to say apart from Loving togekiss's name ha ha!
    Thx I thought naming Togekiss that was great now that it's a Fairy and can be very annoying.

Like I said I use this team for Doubles Battles online and the move Protect is very good for strategy. It can be used to scout for threatening moves, stop Fake Out, stall out Tailwind or Trick Room, and protect one Pokemon from a threat while taking it out with the other. In the case of Garchomp I'll use it to protect it from any Dragon/Ice moves that my opponent might try to use while I allow it's partner to take it out the threat. It's easier to do in Doubles which is why Protect is popular in this style. An it'll work for the other reasons that I mention as well.
    An Garchomp actually has a Dragon move "Dual Chop", it has a power of 40. Now you might say that's horribly weak when there's other Dragon moves with more power like Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, or even Outrage. However with Dual Chop the Pokemon attacks twice and has the same power as Dragon Claw but with 90% accuracy. It's meant to deal with substitute users the first hit can take the sub down and Garchomp can still hit the opponent to deal damage. It's better then trying to use Dragon Claw/Rush, Outrage when your opponent could simply set up another sub.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo

The Altaria was at +3 before I started using Charm to drop its attack. Would that have made a difference?
    Nope, any positive stat changes it had prior to the crit don't matter, unless it had the positive stat changes when the crit happened. When you crit something at -1 or lower, the stage is restored to 0 for that turn, and then the crit multiplier is added afterwards.

My only reason for not using Focus Blast on Gengar is its accuracy. Battle Maison its notorious for Hax, so from my own experience, don't give it a reason to screw you over.
    Tbolt is great for flying types, but if its brought over from 5th gen maybe consider Icy Wind so you don't get caught out by a ground type. You do however have Ice Beam on Greninja so maybe Tbolt is fine, its just a suggestion. But in all seriousness special walls will be an issue if you don't consider having a physical attacker.
    Wouldn't Dazzling Gleam be another possible option over Focus Blast? They both cover the Dark types that Gengar doesn't like to fight, though I'm not sure how much Dazzling Gleam actually helps Gengar.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I thought it was just for Super Doubles in battle maison, thats why I was confused about protect. If its double battles online, I totally understand where you come from for scouting purposes.

Thx I thought naming Togekiss that was great now that it's a Fairy and can be very annoying.

Like I said I use this team for Doubles Battles online and the move Protect is very good for strategy. It can be used to scout for threatening moves, stop Fake Out, stall out Tailwind or Trick Room, and protect one Pokemon from a threat while taking it out with the other. In the case of Garchomp I'll use it to protect it from any Dragon/Ice moves that my opponent might try to use while I allow it's partner to take it out the threat. It's easier to do in Doubles which is why Protect is popular in this style. An it'll work for the other reasons that I mention as well.
    An Garchomp actually has a Dragon move "Dual Chop", it has a power of 40. Now you might say that's horribly weak when there's other Dragon moves with more power like Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, or even Outrage. However with Dual Chop the Pokemon attacks twice and has the same power as Dragon Claw but with 90% accuracy. It's meant to deal with substitute users the first hit can take the sub down and Garchomp can still hit the opponent to deal damage. It's better then trying to use Dragon Claw/Rush, Outrage when your opponent could simply set up another sub.
    My bad, sorry I assumed dual chop to be fighting, mistaken for Cross Chop! (Doh!) yeah I can see its usefulness for taking out subs. It is definitely something I wouldn't expect in a double match. Having fake out hit rough skin Garchomp isnt too bad, if they have a sash its gone but then again who uses sandveil when rough skin is better? So for Online battles yeah definitely a solid team.

I thought it was just for Super Doubles in battle maison, thats why I was confused about protect. If its double battles online, I totally understand where you come from for scouting purposes.
    My bad, sorry I assumed dual chop to be fighting, mistaken for Cross Chop! (Doh!) yeah I can see its usefulness for taking out subs. It is definitely something I wouldn't expect in a double match. Having fake out hit rough skin Garchomp isnt too bad, if they have a sash its gone but then again who uses sandveil when rough skin is better? So for Online battles yeah definitely a solid team.
    Sorry about that, I should have noted at the top I use this team online instead of hiding it away in the description lol.
    I just finished these mons but needed some more BP and decided to test them on NPC's before actually going online. I don't actually have a team just made for facing the Battle Maison so the ones that I've breed/trained for online are more then enough.
    -Mewtwo

I'm thinking about doing Super Singles with this team:

Gengar
    I: Black Sludge
    A: Levitate
    N: Timid
    EV: 6HP/252SpA/252Spe
    Moves: Substitute/Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb (for the 30% Poison chance)/Dazzling Gleam

Blaziken
    I: Blazikenite
    A: Speed Boost -> Speed Boost
    N: Jolly
    EV: 6HP/252Att/252Spe
    Moves: Protect/Flare Blitz/Swords Dance/High Jump Kick

Greninja
    I: Life Orb
    A: Protean
    Moves: Scald/Ice Beam/Extrasensory/HP (Dragon)
    Last edited by Mark_Chaos; 13th January 2014 at 7:14 AM.

Hey Guys, this'll be kind of a long post, but I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm looking to use my Shinies in the Battle Maision and hoping to get far with them. I have SOME that would be useful in battle and here's a list of them.

Alomomola: Serious (Neutral on all stats)
    Ev's: 252 Hp, 52 Attack, 100 Defense, 100 Sp. Defense

Barbaracle: Hasty (Lower Defense, Higher Speed)
    Ev's: 252 Defense, 100 Sp. Defense, 152 Defense

Gyaradose: Timid (Lower Attack, Higher Speed)
    Ev's: 252 Attack & Sp. Defense

Poliwrath: Adamant (Higher Attack, Lower Sp. Attack)
    Ev's 252 Attack & Speed

Clawitzer: Timid (Lower Attack, Higher Speed)
    Ev's 252 Sp. Attack, 100 Defense, 152 Sp. Defense

Roserade: Quiet (Lower Speed, Higher Sp. Attack)
    Ev's 252 Sp. Attack & Sp. Defense

Golem: Quirky (Neutral)
    Ev's 252 Attack & Defense

What I need help with are movesets and Ev work-arounds if you think I need any. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    I'm thinking about doing Super Singles with this team:

Gengar
    A: Levitate
    Moves: Substitute/Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb (for the 30% Poison chance)/Dazzling Gleam

Blaziken
    I: Blazikenite
    A: Speed Boost -> Speed Boost
    EV: 6HP/252Att/252Spe
    Moves: Protect/Flare Blitz/Swords Dance/High Jump Kick

Greninja
    I: Life Orb
    A: Protean
    Moves: Scald/Ice Beam/Extrasensory/HP (Dragon)
    You have a great offensive lineup there, but you don't have any support in the way of dual screens, or status pokemon. You might do well, but from what I've seen its always useful to have a pivot pokemon between your special and physical sweepers. Having a wall or prankster dual screens can really make the difference, when you get up to rounds like 41+ when you go up against legendaries, it can help as your 3 pokemon do make a hyper offensive team, but they are all glass cannons(they can deal the damage but can't take anything back).

You have a great offensive lineup there, but you don't have any support in the way of dual screens, or status pokemon. You might do well, but from what I've seen its always useful to have a pivot pokemon between your special and physical sweepers. Having a wall or prankster dual screens can really make the difference, when you get up to rounds like 41+ when you go up against legendaries, it can help as your 3 pokemon do make a hyper offensive team, but they are all glass cannons(they can deal the damage but can't take anything back).
    Luckily, I didn't go through with it. This is my next set for Super Singles:

Slot 1:
    MegaMommaskhan (Kangaskhan 1)
    I: Kangaskhanite
    A: Early Bird -> Parental Bond
    EV: 6HP/252Atk/252Spe
    Moves: Return/Earthquake/Sucker Punch/Power-up Punch

or

MegaGodskhan (Kangaskhan 2)
    I: Same
    A: Same
    N: Adamant
    EV: 252HP/252Atk/6Spe
    Moves : Same

Slot 2:
    Aegislash
    I: Leftovers
    A: Stance Change
    N: Brave
    EV: 252HP/252Atk/6SpAtk
    Moves: King's Shield/Sacred Sword/Swords Dance/Shadow Sneak

Slot 3:
    Espeon
    I: Assault Vest
    A: Magic Bounce
    EV: 252SpAtk/6SpDef/252Spe
    Move: Psyshock/Grass Knot/Shadow Ball/Dazzling Gleam

Luckily, I didn't go through with it. This is my next set for Super Singles:

Slot 1:

Slot 2:
    Aegislash

Slot 3:
    Espeon
    Always run Jolly max Speed and Attack, otherwise you do end up just switching out to aegislash constantly to avoid focus blasts or conklerdurr.

Slot 1:

Standard set totally fine, No need for changes here
    _____

Slot 2:
    Aegislash

Personally I run 252HP and split the rest in the 2 defences and then SD up, otherwise you will even in Shield form still feel the pain from EQ.
    ____

Slot 3:
    Espeon

I have no issues with your Espeon I like it... Hell I'll probably get an Eevee and use this myself at some point just to try it out. But what I am going to say, is you have no Ice Moves and no real way to deal with the 3 Genies, unless you are changing a pokemon out for battle 50, because even Mega Kangaskhan struggles against Landorus and Aegislash isnt taking the EQs well either.

Just got to 50 in Super Singles with this team:

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
    Early Bird
    Adamant
    4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Power-up Punch
    Sucker Punch
    Crunch
    Return

Gengar @ Black Sludge
    Levitate
    Timid
    4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe
    Shadow Ball
    Sludge Bomb
    Focus Blast
    Thunderbolt

Rotom-W @ Chesto Berry
    Levitate
    Modest
    I don't remember the EVs right now
    Hydro Pump
    Thunderbolt
    Will-o-Wisp
    Rest

Mega Kanga is a BEAST. She pretty much did all the heavy lifting; problem is, neither of her teammates are nearly as helpful. Using Gengar to take the Fighting moves that come her way is particularly dangerous since his Def is so bad--he can take an elemental punch or two or maybe a Stone Edge, but he gets wrecked by Payback, Shadow Claw, and the like. Having gotten the Kanga build from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26MDBIdKjJI , I really want to use that guy's Gliscor too, but I don't want to just copy somebody else's team wholesale :/ I will say that I found EQ to be almost entirely unnecessary, although I suppose it could be useful for Aegislash, Heatran, and Ferrothorn? (not to mention all the stupid Flame Body things I don't want to touch >:| ) Thing is this is Battle Maison not OU, so none of those guys are particularly common.

It might be worth trying Aegislash instead of Gengar. King's Shield is definitely going to be necessary for it unless you want to use the Automotize set. It deals out hard hits when needed and has access to Shadow Sneak for priority. Considering its defenses, you could even try Weakness Policy on Aegislash.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 156 CP

Always run Jolly max Speed and Attack, otherwise you do end up just switching out to aegislash constantly to avoid focus blasts or conklerdurr.

Slot 1:

Standard set totally fine, No need for changes here
    _____

Slot 2:
    Aegislash

Personally I run 252HP and split the rest in the 2 defences and then SD up, otherwise you will even in Shield form still feel the pain from EQ.
    ____

Slot 3:
    Espeon

I have no issues with your Espeon I like it... Hell I'll probably get an Eevee and use this myself at some point just to try it out. But what I am going to say, is you have no Ice Moves and no real way to deal with the 3 Genies, unless you are changing a pokemon out for battle 50, because even Mega Kangaskhan struggles against Landorus and Aegislash isnt taking the EQs well either.
    How about I switch out Aegislash for my Jolly Mamoswine?

Mamoplow
    I: Suggest one
    A: Thick Fat
    Moves: Ice Shard/Earthquake/Icicle Crash/Stealth Rock

In Battle Maison you only use three Pokemon for singles so Stealth Rock is not really a move I would recommend. What might work though is a Greninja instead of Aegislash. The reason I am suggesting this is because Greninja can work well against many legendary Pokemon you will start to see. I'd recommend a Life Orb Protean set on it.
    Guides I've written:

What nature would be better for a Mega Kangaskhan? Adamant or Jolly? I'm planning on making a singles team and want to try using one. I'll also be using my Dual Screener Meowstic but I haven't decided on what other Pokemon to use yet so recommendations would be appreciated. I was thinking of a Greninja or Alakazam.

How about I switch out Aegislash for my Jolly Mamoswine?

Mamoplow
    A: Thick Fat
    Moves: Ice Shard/Earthquake/Icicle Crash/Stealth Rock
    With Max Attack and Speed, Ice Shard will OHKO Landorus with life orb, but if you choice band it. Here are the Damage Calcs:

252 Atk Choice Band Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Thundurus: 264-312 (88 - 104%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
    252 Atk Choice Band Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Landorus: 432-508 (135 - 158.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    252 Atk Choice Band Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Tornadus: 264-312 (88 - 104%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

So Choice band it. have your first pokemon use stealth rock then mamoswine with Jolly Nature CB will OHKO all 3 genies.

Good Luck and have fun!

What nature would be better for a Mega Kangaskhan? Adamant or Jolly? I'm planning on making a singles team and want to try using one. I'll also be using my Dual Screener Meowstic but I haven't decided on what other Pokemon to use yet so recommendations would be appreciated. I was thinking of a Greninja or Alakazam.
    Jolly nature is better because otherwise too many things outpace Mega Kangaskhan.

Greninja would be better than Alakazam because of type coverage. You'll always get STAB as well making it more useful.
    Guides I've written:

Quote Originally Posted by Professor dragonexpert View Post
    Jolly nature is better because otherwise too many things outpace Mega Kangaskhan.

Greninja would be better than Alakazam because of type coverage. You'll always get STAB as well making it more useful.
    I thought Jolly would be the better choice. I just wanted to be sure. I'll go with my Greninja over Alakazam too. Thanks for the help

With Max Attack and Speed, Ice Shard will OHKO Landorus with life orb, but if you choice band it. Here are the Damage Calcs:

252 Atk Choice Band Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Thundurus: 264-312 (88 - 104%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
    252 Atk Choice Band Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Landorus: 432-508 (135 - 158.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    252 Atk Choice Band Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Tornadus: 264-312 (88 - 104%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

So Choice band it. have your first pokemon use stealth rock then mamoswine with Jolly Nature CB will OHKO all 3 genies.

Good Luck and have fun!
    So if I CB Mamoswine, what would I replace SR with?

Also here's my OP team for the SS's in the Battle Mansion:

Slot 1:
    Trollant (Durant)
    I: Choice Scarf
    A: Truant
    EV: ???/???/252Spe
    Moves: Entrainment/Other three moves please

Slot 2:
    Spede (Scolipede)
    A: Speed Boost
    Moves: Protect/Baton Pass/Steam Roller/Swords Dance

Slot 3:
    MegaMommaskhan (Kangaskhan)
    Ev: 6HP/252Atk/252Spe

This team is simple to get that 50 streak win for the Trainer card, other teams are for doing the others rounds without cheap shots.
    Last edited by Mark_Chaos; 16th January 2014 at 3:04 AM.

So if I CB Mamoswine, what would I replace SR with?

Also here's my OP team for the SS's in the Battle Mansion:

Slot 1:
    Trollant (Durant)
    EV: ???/???/252Spe
    Moves: Entrainment/Other three moves please

Slot 2:
    Spede (Scolipede)
    Moves: Protect/Baton Pass/Steam Roller/Swords Dance

Slot 3:
    MegaMommaskhan (Kangaskhan)
    Ev: 6HP/252Atk/252Spe

This team is simple to get that 50 streak win for the Trainer card, other teams are for doing the others rounds without cheap shots.
    Well you want it to be either a pokemon with sturdy or a pokemon holding a sash because its only purpose is to set up SR and then die then when mamoswine comes in its literally OHKO x3 on them, not even needing a 3rd pokemon but obviously you have to take one. Ah, truant entrainment, it works great that team should be totally fine! Now go unlock a statue out front!

Just beat the Super Singles with this team:

Trollant (Durant)
    Moves: Crunch/X-Scissor/Iron Head/Entrainment

Spede (Scolipede)
    Moves: Protect/Baton Pass/Steamroller/Swords Dance

Mommaskhan (Kangaskhan)
    I: Kangskhanite
    A: Early Birds -> Parental Bond
    Moves: Return/Crunch/Earthquake/Power-Up Punch

Why did I switch out Sucker Punch for Crunch? Because of a ****ing Will-O-Wisp Ice/Fire/Sucker Punch Gengar and Scolipede couldn't do it's job due to Roar Ninetails...
    Last edited by Mark_Chaos; 17th January 2014 at 2:42 AM.

Took a break from Triples battles after losing at 43 (I think) and tried Singles instead. I managed to make it to 50 and won using my Dual Screen Meowstic, Greninja and Mega Kangaskhan (didn't need her against the Chatalaine). Got nervous when Nita's Tornadus started using Double Team and my Meowstic missed Psychic twice but my Greninja managed to hit it, KOd it and swept the rest of her team. I'm so glad I gave him a Focus Sash instead of a Life Orb as Landorus out-sped and hit him with Focus Blast which Kangaskhan wouldn't have been able to take.

Now I think I'll retry Triples and try to beat Dana this time.

One thing I really like about this game is the way you can do mock battles against any Battle Maison opponent you faced in a battle you saved. I don't have to win my way to 50 again if I want a rematch with Nita now ^_^ Partly wish I'd saved the battle I had against Dana even if I lost so I could practice and form an ideal team.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast