Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Maison Thread

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxguy View Post
    Yeah,also Ampharos goes to base 45 speed when it goes mega.It had 55 base to start with.
    Yeah and also Mega Herracross got Speed Penalty too, from 85 base speed to 75 base speed, I guess there are not too less Pokemon with Speed Penalty.

mAmphy gets Agility though. Which makes it outspeed a lot of non Scarf Pokes. It's really helpful outspeeding other Pokes that he'd otherwise be scared of.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Hi guys. I´m thinking of using a tyrantrum and I have two sets in mind, one for pure power and other for be Hax.Take a look:
    Tyrantrum@Life orb
    Jolly nature, 252 atk/252 spd/4 hp
    Rock Head
    -Head Smash
    -Dragon Dance
    -Fire fang
    -Dragon Claw

Tyrantrum@Life orb
    Jolly, 252 atk/252 spd/4 hp
    Strong Jaw
    -Dragon Dance
    -Dragon Claw
    -Crunch
    -Poison Fang

I know that Rock head isn´t avaliable now, but stab head smash with no recoil isn´t something to just forget about...
    The second set is very usefull because of poison fang, that hits SE fairies, it´s accurate and have just 5 less BP than poison jab beacause of strong jaw. Th3 hax factor it´s the 50% chance of badly poisoning the oposing poke, and that´s amazing! I think that the pseudo stab crunch is better over fire fang in this set: Along with dragon claw and poison fang, just klefki can wall it. Note that if fire fang is used over crunch, tyrantrum will be completly walled by Heatran, and no one likes that kind of thing...
    I´m really indecise, but I think that the hax set can be very usefull in the Batle maison because It can help to weaken the enemy team. What do you think people?
    Last edited by Hoppian; 30th November 2013 at 1:58 AM. Reason: Problems of posting using the internet on the 3ds; how it´s hard to do that!
    Pokémon X FC: 0791 - 1408 - 1999
    LF atm: HA corphish/crawdaunt in dive ball ( female)
    Pm If you have one for trade!

Thunder Fang over Fire Fang to hit Water types not named Gastrodon.
    My 3DS friend code is: 4828-4985-2466.
    I am looking for competitive shinies and trophy shinies. I can breed almost anything at this point. My Trade Thread; I EV train, level up and collect!
    I've got a ton of IV Bred Pokemon, check out my trade thread and message me!

Challenge Count: 23 Wins / 3 Loss | Battle Maison Streaks: 53 Singles / 49 Doubles / 50 Triples / 20 Rotation / 22 Multi
    Beat by: a random, Steezus x 2.

With my new Single Teams
    Kangaskhan holding Kangaskhanite
    252Atk,252Spd 4HP
    Return
    Rockslide
    Crunch
    Power up Punch

Moxie Salamence with Choice Scarf
    252 Atk, 252 Spd 4Hp
    Dragon Claw (Should change to Outrage)
    Zen Headbutt
    Crunch
    Brick Break

Alakazam holding Focus Sash with the Magic Guard Ability
    Modest Nature 252SP atk, 252 Speed and 4hp
    Energy Ball
    Psychic
    Dazzling Gleam
    Shadow Ball

Sadly whole party lost to an Archeops at my 47th streak and I notice my Alakazam does not have perfect IV in Speed and get outsped and flinched by a rockslide TT
    FC: 4141-3147-5808
    Type : Poison = Kakuna,Venomoth,Whirlipede
    send me a PM if you wanna add me
    looking for
    Pokemon: Ditto FS or 4IV Ditto, Leavanny

Which is easier to do? triple, multi, double in terms of getting bp quicker?
    X FC - 2466 2718 3484 I'm a fighter (^^,) - Pancham, Meinfoo and Rilou

Quote Originally Posted by KatoZee View Post
    Singles :P
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

I need a good team for super multi battle. Does anyone have any suggestions? I feel my assault vest Goodra is great but only gets so far. I tried out Talonflame for suicide knock outs. It works for a bit of time.... Mine has gale wings and 31 in attack so after swords dance Brave bird is deadly.

I need some help with teambuilding. Currently my team consists of

Gengar @ Gengarite
    Modest
    x/x/x/31/x/31 @ 4 EV HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed.

Shadow Ball
    Thunderbolt
    Sludge Bomb
    Psychic

Mega Gengar is absolutely terrifying, and is able to outspeed and obliterate most pokemon. I don't think I need any changes here. I probably should breed for some better IVs overall though, such as HP, Defense and Sp. Defense.

Salamence @ Yache Berry
    Adamant
    x/31/31/x/31/31, 4 EV HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed

Aerial Ace
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Dragon Dance

This one does it's job pretty good. The Yache Berry provides great resistance to Ice-type moves, but should probably be switched out to something else. The berry has saved me from losing in some occasions though.

Tyranitar @ Rocky Helmet
    Adamant
    x/x/x/x/x/x (I have no idea what the IVs on this one are, but I'll probably change the tyranitar with something else, or breed for better IVs), 4 EV HP. 252 Attack, 252 Speed.

Crunch
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Thunder Fang

I don't know the IVs of this one, but tyranitar's defenses are relatively high, and thus withstands most attacks. The Rocky Helmet is kind of a counter-attack to the physical attackers out there, and has some times led to victories. Should probably be changed to something else though.

Any ideas?

Currently this team is something I scrapped together quickly to get through all the main battle types. In super singles the highest streak I've managed to do is 20.

I'm thinking of adding Zapdos to my team, as it turned out that the one I caught was Modest nature and had 31 IVs in Defense, Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense. In case I'm going for Zapdos, which Pokemon should I replace? And what kind of moveset do you suggest for it?

Much thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by KatoZee View Post
    Multi is easy if you pair with Shauna, if you pair a pokemon immune to ground type with Shauna's goodra.

FC is 4940-5550-1230

Quote Originally Posted by coolerdynastic View Post
    Sadly whole party lost to an Archeops at my 47th streak and I notice my Alakazam does not have perfect IV in Speed and get outsped and flinched by a rockslide TT
    Did he use anything besides Rock Slide? He could have been Scarfed, which is the only chance TTar really has at outspeeding Alakazam; the only other two possibilities are some boost on his side (like Tailwind/Trick Room) ora Quick Claw. Even a Jolly 31 IV Speed TTar is outsped by an Alakazam with a Speed reducing nature and a 0 Speed IV

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1031-4570

Quote Originally Posted by razor fire View Post
    I need some help with teambuilding. Currently my team consists of

Much thanks in advance!

Hey dude, I have spare from breeding....4IV Larvitars with Stealth Rocks and 4IV Gastlys. I can give them to you if you want

In Game Name: Ale

FC: 5215-0543-0603

I have unlocked so far super single double and multi. I am a fan of rotation battle so i'll probably unlock that next. I do not like triple battles much but i'll probably do that last. I just need to have the perfect team for that
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I just had a bizarre battle. Met the annoyer slowbro, hence I sent in jolteon to paralyse it. Unluckily for me, it managed to move for 4 consecutive times without the paralysis effect kicking in. At that point, I'm only left with blastoise, whose moves only did little damage due to amnesia. Thought I was going to lose, when dragon pulse did a crit and drained at least half of slowbro's hp. I'm surprised a critical hit did that much, as dragon pulse only did 1/8 damage to slowbro at best prior.

FC is 4940-5550-1230

Quote Originally Posted by naudna View Post
    I just had a bizarre battle. Met the annoyer slowbro, hence I sent in jolteon to paralyse it. Unluckily for me, it managed to move for 4 consecutive times without the paralysis effect kicking in. At that point, I'm only left with blastoise, whose moves only did little damage due to amnesia. Thought I was going to lose, when dragon pulse did a crit and drained at least half of slowbro's hp. I'm surprised a critical hit did that much, as dragon pulse only did 1/8 damage to slowbro at best prior.
    As the battle goes, the odds are against you and somehow you will get more unlucky
    my lost wasnt due to the type that was against me
    a Lapras sent out froze my Kangaskhan and knocked him out eventually
    Alakazam sent out and I KO-ed Lapras and Starmie is sent out
    Starmie used a signal beam and confused me. Confusion hits and I cant touch that Starmie
    I use Aegislash and set up a swords dance. Surf isnt able to hit me a lot but I got wiped thanks to a Focus Sash activated when I attempted to use Shadow Sneak on Starmie. Now in blade Forme, I am left vulnerable
    There goes my streak lol
    looking for

That's what makes battle maison so fun in the later stages. Lots of tricky pokemon and unexpected strategy. My latest problem: Destiny bonding ghosts on psychics and hex maniacs. Once met two in a single team.

FC is 4940-5550-1230

That's what makes battle maison so fun in the later stages. Lots of tricky pokemon and unexpected strategy. My latest problem: Destiny bonding ghosts on psychics and hex maniacs. Once met two in a single team.
    Then my goal to fight the Battle Leaders will be down the drain. I was hoping to get a Starf or a Lansat berry TT
    looking for

Just beat the Leader on the 50th battle in Super Singles. Had been trying a few times before, but I always lost in the 20's. Then I replaced my Mega Absol with my Choice Scarf Gardevoir and made it to the 50 in one go. Though, for the 50th battle I didn't even need to use my Gardevoir at all, lol. Here's the video for anyone who's interested: 5JHW - WWWW - WWW3 - FHUE. I was sure I was going to lose it since I mispredicted Landorus' moveset. I expected it to go for a physical set, which wasted my Reflect, and my Pokémon didn't have enough speed to start setting up against it (due to its Choice Scarf). Luckily my Volcarona had just enough bulk to survive and wall Landorus' hits until it lost its PP and started Struggling. From there on it was a one-sided sweep.

Anyway, this team worked really well for me. There were a few times I ended up in a tight situation, but in most of the battles I had full control.

Meowstic♀ @ Light Clay
    Modest, Infiltrator
    HP: 6 | SPA: 252 | SPE: 252
    -Light Screen
    -Reflect
    -Thunderbolt
    -Psychic

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
    Modest, Synchonize
    -Thunderbolt
    -Psychic
    -Moonblast
    -Focus Blast

Volcarona @ Leftovers
    Timid, Flame Body
    HP: 240 | DEF: 252 | SPE: 16
    -Roost
    -Quiver Dance
    -Fiery Dance
    -Bug Buzz

Thinking of attempting the Double Battles now, but with a different team.
    Last edited by Milennin; 3rd December 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I have unlocked so far super single double and multi. I am a fan of rotation battle so i'll probably unlock that next. I do not like triple battles much but i'll probably do that last. I just need to have the perfect team for that
    You hardly need perfect teams to unlock the Super challenges.
    Unlocked mine with an in game team.
    Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    Just beat the Leader on the 50th battle in Super Singles. Had been trying a few times before, but I always lost in the 20's. Then I replaced my Mega Absol with my Choice Scarf Gardevoir and made it to the 50 in one go. Though, for the 50th battle I didn't even need to use my Gardevoir at all, lol. Here's the video for anyone who's interested: 5JHW - WWWW - WWW3 - FHUE. I was sure I was going to lose it since I mispredicted Landorus' moveset. I expected it to go for a physical set, which wasted my Reflect, and my Pokémon didn't have enough speed to start setting up against it (due to its Choice Scarf). Luckily my Volcarona had just enough bulk to survive and wall Landorus' hits until it lost its PP and started Struggling. From there on it was a one-sided sweep.

Anyway, this team worked really well for me. There were a few times I ended up in a tight situation, but in most of the battles I had full control.

Meowstic♀ @ Light Clay
    Modest, Infiltrator
    -Light Screen
    -Reflect
    -Thunderbolt
    -Psychic

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
    Modest, Synchonize
    -Thunderbolt
    -Psychic
    -Moonblast
    -Focus Blast

Volcarona @ Leftovers
    Timid, Flame Body
    HP: 240 | DEF: 252 | SPE: 16
    -Roost
    -Quiver Dance
    -Fiery Dance
    -Bug Buzz

Thinking of attempting the Double Battles now, but with a different team.
    Nice job on completing the Super Single! I was wondering if you had ever met a Blissey? Or other special wall?
    All Haill King Saur!
    OR: CT or Chuck Norris (Swampert),Torkoal,....
    AS: Jean-Claude Van Damm or Boyka (Blaziken),Ludicolo,...

Ahh, well, that's because crits ignore any defense modifiers which really makes them shine.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Quote Originally Posted by Klay View Post
    Nice job on completing the Super Single! I was wondering if you had ever met a Blissey? Or other special wall?
    Yeah, though I can't remember seeing a Blissey. Volcarona did most of the work. A few Quiver Dances behind a protective screen and she wipes the floor with most opponents. If she doesn't make it, do a few more Quiver Dances until she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    Yeah, though I can't remember seeing a Blissey. Volcarona did most of the work. A few Quiver Dances behind a protective screen and she wipes the floor with most opponents. If she doesn't make it, do a few more Quiver Dances until she does.
    Alright, I always forgot how much a treat Volcarona can become after a few Quiver Dance!
    All Haill King Saur!
    OR: CT or Chuck Norris (Swampert),Torkoal,....
    AS: Jean-Claude Van Damm or Boyka (Blaziken),Ludicolo,...

Quote Originally Posted by coolerdynastic View Post
    As the battle goes, the odds are against you and somehow you will get more unlucky
    my lost wasnt due to the type that was against me
    a Lapras sent out froze my Kangaskhan and knocked him out eventually
    Alakazam sent out and I KO-ed Lapras and Starmie is sent out
    Starmie used a signal beam and confused me. Confusion hits and I cant touch that Starmie
    I use Aegislash and set up a swords dance. Surf isnt able to hit me a lot but I got wiped thanks to a Focus Sash activated when I attempted to use Shadow Sneak on Starmie. Now in blade Forme, I am left vulnerable
    There goes my streak lol
    That's not nearly as bad when I got 3-0'd by a rhyperior that had quick claw activate every turn...my team was togekiss, dragalge and weavile...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    That's not nearly as bad when I got 3-0'd by a rhyperior that had quick claw activate every turn...my team was togekiss, dragalge and weavile...
    Rhyperior/Rhydon with Quick Claw are the death of me. Nearly all the time, the damned claw activates for them...

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast