Cause this was a hit last year, we`ll do it again
Credit to Blue Harvest the person who did this last year
1. Don’t nominate yourself.
2. Only post nominations once, if you want to change something just edit your original post. If you make multiple nominations for the same category only the first one will count.
3. Don’t whine about anyone’s list!
4. Banned members can not win. Votes for them are invalid.
1. Best newbie:
2. Nicest member:
3. Most helpful member:
4. Most likely to become a mod:
5. Most missed member:
6. Most knowledgeable member:
7. Best battler (in general):
8. Funniest member:
9. Most sarcastic:
10. Most random:
11. Most active:
12. Member with the highest vocabulary:
13. Best artist:
14. Best rate my team poster (as in someone who posts teams):
15. Best sig of the year:
16. Best sppf clan of the year (goes to owner):
17. Best sppf tournament of the year (goes to owner):
18. Best topic of the year:
19. Best new mod of 2013:
20. Mod of the year:
21. Best team rater:
You don’t have to fill out every category, but you must follow the rules. Failure to do so will result in an infraction, which would blow.
There will be awards granted for each category as well as for the runners up. There will also be a list of how many nominations were granted per person.
Thread will be open till December 25, then I`ll tally votes and post the results.