Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: December 19: XY011 - Bamboo Forest Chase! Pancham & Pangoro!!

I hope Ash or Serena catch Pancham, NOT for TR please.

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Mr. Mime ★ View Post
    That's exactly what I wanted it to be from the beginning.

Ash always gets a little powerhouse Pokemon and I think Pancham would be an awesome Pokemon to fill that role. *fingers crossed*
    I rather the little powerhouse be a Tyrunt than a Pancham.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    I rather the little powerhouse be a Tyrunt than a Pancham.
    Same here. If Pancham's gonna be captured, I think it should go to Serena.

Honestly I can't see Pancham with anybody else except for TR and really don't understand why everyone is all crazy about the species. It's like people's obsession with the Goomy line when it was first revealed.

Ah well, to each their own I guess.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Honestly I can't see Pancham with anybody else except for TR and really don't understand why everyone is all crazy about the species. It's like people's obsession with the Goomy line when it was first revealed.

Ah well, to each their own I guess.
    Goodra looks stupid IMO. Never got why people liked it.

I actually want to see Pancham go to a rival trainer who can actually use it effectively, as opposed to TR.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    It's sort of funny. With these new episodes most are speculating Serena to get Scatterbug or Espurr because it "suits/fits" her. I don't know if Pancham suits/fits Serena or not but it's just a Pokemon I want to see her have. I do not expect a capture here but I at least hope they'll tease a future capture with Serena and Pancham even if it's very minor. Remember back in AG when May shook vines with Prof. Oak's Bulbasaur and not soon after got her own? Oh great, I just did a female comparison thing, darn it. Well whatever, I just want this episode to foreshadow Parena/Serecham!
    I personally don't remember that, but I get what you mean in general. I think that Serena could bond with a Pancham here, although even if she didn't, she could still catch one later. I mean Ash didn't bond with Flannery's Torkoal and yet he ended up getting one anyway. Serena could still get Pancham; I just see this episode as being a way to introduce the species in the anime and nothing more. I don't mean to jump to conclusions, but I suspect that this will just be a filler.

I actually want to see Pancham go to a rival trainer who can actually use it effectively, as opposed to TR.
    The TR comments seem facetious imo; people always want TR to catch Pokemon that they don't like. I'm not surprised that Pancham is receiving so much hate, but alas.

Goodra looks stupid IMO. Never got why people liked it.

This isn't really a good argument since as we saw in Unova, the writers can't seem to handle more then one of a rivals pokemon decently lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I thought that was already confirmed to be false since the image showing the merchandise showed the TR set with Meowth, Wobbuffet, Inkay, and a fourth mystery Pokemon, and another set that included Pancham and Litleo toys (I believe it was the My Pokemon Collection set). Someone mentioned that in the Pokemon speculation thread, and given that Pancham capture speculations for other characters continued, I'm going to assume that they were correct.
    Yeah, that was me.

And by the way, Ash will definetely catch a Pancham, because a Fighting Pokemon could be his secret weapon against the Rock Pokemon of the next gym. Pikachu and Froakie have chances, but I'm afraid they are not enough. Amaura can be defeated without too much difficulties, but Tyrunt can be a problem with his Rock/Dragon type. Tyrunt can resist Water attacks, Normal attacks and Electric attacks; and I'm not sure if Steel move works good in Dragon. Against Tyrunt, the best Pokemon would be a Fighting type. Besides, the episode sounds very similar to the one where Ash got his Gligar ("Gliscor and Gligar! Escaping the Maze of Wind!).

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I personally don't remember that, but I get what you mean in general. I think that Serena could bond with a Pancham here, although even if she didn't, she could still catch one later. I mean Ash didn't bond with Flannery's Torkoal and yet he ended up getting one anyway. Serena could still get Pancham; I just see this episode as being a way to introduce the species in the anime and nothing more. I don't mean to jump to conclusions, but I suspect that this will just be a filler.

The TR comments seem facetious imo; people always want TR to catch Pokemon that they don't like. I'm not surprised that Pancham is receiving so much hate, but alas.
    Not surprising. That scene is kinda forgettable, I just happened to remember it for whatever reason. I don't expect any Pokemon capture here. Doesn't feel like one. Just feels like a random wild Pokemon attack. Still I'd be very pleased if they squeezed Serena catching a Pancham in here or hint at it
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

If the writers do this right I think this could be a good episode. I'm not sure if Pancham will be caught by one of the main characters. None of the main character have captured the two other bears (Teddiursa and Chubchoo) but I want Ash to catch one and evolve it afterwards. Ash is the only main character I think that pokemon would fit.
    TO THE STAFF
    I found an error in my username, the letter w.
    Could I please change my name to Shiny Pokemon Lover? P.S I replase this text with a thank you line to the staff member who does it.

If anyone catches Pancham I hope it's Serena.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny pokemon lower View Post
    If the writers do this right I think this could be a good episode. I'm not sure if Pancham will be caught by one of the main characters. None of the main character have captured the two other bears (Teddiursa and Chubchoo) but I want Ash to catch one and evolve it afterwards. Ash is the only main character I think that pokemon would fit.
    I don't see why Teddiursa or Cubchoo's shortcomings would affect Pancham. Also, I wouldn't expect Ash to catch a Pancham here anyway; if XY really mirrors AG like every other person believes, then Ash isn't likely to catch his third Kalos Pokemon until he arrives in Cyllage City at the earliest anyway. The Pancham here are likely just Pokemon of the day.

This isn't really a good argument since as we saw in Unova, the writers can't seem to handle more then one of a rivals pokemon decently lol.
    Well here's hoping XY writers can....and so far, the series has been handling itself pretty well.

Well here's hoping XY writers can....and so far, the series has been handling itself pretty well.
    Here's hoping, although I still believe TR will get one of the Pancham.

Here's hoping, although I still believe TR will get one of the Pancham.
    Doesn't the opening song have some black dude's Pangoro battling Pikachu? Maybe he'll be the character who gets it...

Doesn't the opening song have some black dude's Pangoro battling Pikachu? Maybe he'll be the character who gets it...
    Ya but he is just the generic veteran trainer from the games so it is most likely random.

Yeah, but when you look at Sinnoh, they were capable at one point to juggle stuff like Paul's team, with Electivire, Torterra, Honchkrow, Ursaring and Weavile all getting their moments.. Lets not talk about Unova anymore, we all know it did everything wrong in regards to rivals/teams. We're talking about a series that couldn't even showcase half a team for all the rivals.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Yeah, but when you look at Sinnoh, they were capable at one point to juggle stuff like Paul's team, with Electivire, Torterra, Honchkrow, Ursaring and Weavile all getting their moments.. Lets not talk about Unova anymore, we all know it did everything wrong in regards to rivals/teams. We're talking about a series that couldn't even showcase half a team for all the rivals.
    True, but with a different writing staff this region, who knows what they will do. I mean yes they handled Paul well but every other rival in Sinnoh wasn't except maybe Zoey.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    If anyone catches Pancham I hope it's Serena.
    You and me both. You get a cookie. Though I think this will just be a random filler. Doesn't mean she can't catch a Pancham in the future.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

You and me both. You get a cookie. Though I think this will just be a random filler. Doesn't mean she can't catch a Pancham in the future.
    Of course its a filler and by filler I mean non-capture, I suppose technically Fletchling could hypothetically evolve (though I don't see it happening until right before the 2nd gym sometime).

The difference here and the Scatterbug episode (possibly) is likely the sheer number of Scatterbug, whereas in this episode it looks like a close knit family with Pancham and therefore very unlikely to be captured by anyone while the large number of Scatterbug, might lead to a capture, if one of them were to bond with...Serena.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Ah, Chespin gets an episode right after the capture, neat. Pancham is cute, but I too am hoping for a capture.

Sorry Im late to the party,but why are most people hoping Serena gets Pancham?Has it been leaked? Was kinda hoping Ash would have him as they suite each other-also,whats this about Clemont getting Chespin? Really thought Ash would catch it
    3DS Friend Code: 3196-3511-1551 Friend Safari:

Omega Ruby Team:

Alpha Saphire Team:

Everyone knows Pandachan is a scraggy analogue.

If anyone gets one it'll be Ash's 4th this region.

For all you pattern lovers, make the connection ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Handle Name: Ak-48 View Post

If anyone gets one it'll be Ash's 4th this region.

For all you pattern lovers, make the connection ASAP.
    But there is no pattern here. The only similarity here is typing and the anime barely cares for that!
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Handle Name: Ak-48 View Post
    How, exactly? I don't see a complete analogy between the two of them, literally and figuratively.

Too soon to say that, if I do say so myself.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast