Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving Chase at the Rhyhorn Race! (810)

Default Giving Chase at the Rhyhorn Race! (810)

Leave it to Serena! Rampaging Rhyhorn Race!

Heading back towards Lumiose City, Ash & Co. arrive in a small village where a special competition takes place, the Rhyhorn Race. After learning that the competition is open to anybody, Ash decides to enter. Serena takes the opportunity, based on the training with her mother, to be Ash's coach in the race. However, when the day of the race comes, Ash soon learns that the race will be trickier than he imagined when Team Rocket appears half way through the course...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Episode has starteed

They are about t0o talk about Serena goal. Bonnie is hugging Serena.
    Serena has a map. She is searching for the fatest way to go to Cycllage City.
    Serena is again talking to Satoshi. She is howiung a blue toilet.

Note: Viola's silhouettes hasn't lighten up in this episode in the opening.

Flash about the childhood.
    A Poliwag appears. Serena is scared. A child Ash appears. Serena appears to have done some hharm. Ash cures Serena.
    Ash gives a hug to Serena A heavy romantic song plays then while the childs are out of the forest.
    Apparently now Ash remember it. Serena si literally blushing to Ash.

A group of Rhyhorn participants appear. It's dexed (apparently for Ash). The Jenny scen from 23st episode appears. They are showing the place of Rhyhorn racers.

Right now we are in the place where Rhyhorn leaves. Serena gives the hand to Rhyhorn. Ash tries to give the hand to Rhyhorn with success Serena blushes again.

Now Team Rocket prepare their plan.
    Dare da? Fennekin.

Serena appears to show her Rhyhorn Race look (not confirmed).
    Ash try to ride in her Rhyhorn.

Ashh tries again with no much success.
    Now Serena is trying to teach Ash how to ride a Rhyhorn race. Rhyhorn through Serena to above. All the Rhyhorn attacks to Serena (really, all the Rhyhorn are licking Serena because they like it).

Bonnie also loves Rhyhorn. Satoshi is training in the late-afternoon. More flashbacks from her mom.

Serena does the scene in the preview to greet Satoshi Now it's night.
    Serena is doing cooking.

Now the race is going to star. The race begin.
    Ah ha problems with Rhyhorn.
    Now Ash is riding RHyhorn in last position.

TR appears. Inkay are putting ink to the TV screens.

Now Ash is trapped by Team Rocket.

Pikachu and RHyhorn are trapped. The rest of participants are trapped.
    TR motto.

The Rhyhorns are going to be stealing. With pikachu as a extra.

Now the traps dropped because Bunnelby (Clemont).
    Fokko want sto fight Team Rocket.

Fokko uses Ember to Team Rocket. The machine to Trap Rhyhorn is out. The Rhyhorn are attacking TR The Rhyhorn makes TR blast off.

The race is definitely interrupted.
    Now all the gang are talking with her mother. Serena sdoesn't want to talk about Rhyhorn Racer. Her mom gives Serena good luck.

atohi gives to Serena some foods. Serena blushes for third time.

I los tthe connection in the last 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 21st November 2013 at 10:23 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

The episode starts with a recap of the previous episode.

Serena opens up the town map and tells them where she previously traveled, or where they should travel next.

They then all run off to the next destination.

Serena then shows Ash a cloth and Ash is confused.

Serena then explains the meaning behind the cloth and the flashback starts.

Serena as a kid is a forest and is scared. A Poliwag passes her.

Ash then comes across Serena and brings out the cloth, before tying it around her saw knee.

Ash then lends his hand out, to help her up and they then walk of together, with Ash still holding her hand.

Ash now remembers Serena from when he was kid.

Suddenly, a group of Rhyhorn are running towards them, so they moves out of the way.

Ash uses his Pokedex on Rhyhorn, before Officer Jenny comes on her motorcycle and tells gives them a warning about the Rhyhorn.

Officer Jenny and the others then make there way to the town where the race is held.

Team Rocket are spying on the group at the Rhyhorn ranch from a distance.

Dare Da? Fennekin.

Serena comes out of a building in her Rhyhorn racing outfit and Bonnie thinks it is cute.

Ash comes out in his and he admires it.

Ash tries practices getting on a Rhyhorn, but he keeps falling off.

Serena then gets on the Rhyhorn, to help show Ash how it should be done.

Serena gets on, but soon gets thrown off and gets surrounded by all the Rhyhorn at the ranch and they are licking her.

Bonnie then pats one of the Rhyhorn.

Serena has some flashbacks to when her mother trained her.

Ash keeps practicing all day until sunset and now his Rhyhorn is having some water.

They are all seen in their rooms at night time.

It's now morning time and the Rhyhorn race starts.

Team Rocket are in the bushes, planning to make a trap for Ash.

James tells Inkay to spray the screen that focuses on Ash.

Team Rocket capture Ash in a net and Rhyhorn and Pikachu are trapped in a forcefield box, before being put into a cage.

The other Rhyhorn are also in cages.

Meowth gets attack by a Mud Shot.

Fennekin then asks Serena to use her/him to battle Team Rocket and Fennekin uses Ember on Team Rocket.

It is now sunset again and Team Rocket are taken care off. Ash and co. calls Serena's mom Grace to tell her about what happened.

Serena then gives Ash some food and Ash gets some of it caught in his throat for a bit.

To be continued.
    Last edited by playerking; 21st November 2013 at 10:23 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

So, we now have 2 navigators in the group.

The writers are really using the past relationship between Ash and Serena.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 21st November 2013 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    The episode starts with a recap of the previous episode.

Serena opens up the town map and tells them where she previously traveled, or where they should travel next.

They then all run off to the next destination.

Serena then shows Ash a cloth and Ash is confused.

Serena then explains the meaning behind the cloth and the flashback starts.

Serena as a kid is a forest and is scared. A Poliwag passes her.

Ash then comes across Serena and brings out the cloth, before tying it around her saw knee.

Ash then lends his hand out, to help her up and they then walk of together, with Ash still holding her hand.

Ash now remembers Serena from when he was kid.
    So Ash finally remembered Serena from his childhood? Great, it's about time!

Suddenly, a group of Rhyhorn are running towards them, so they moves out of the way.

Ash uses his Pokedex on Rhyhorn, before Officer Jenny comes on her motorcycle and tells gives them a warning about the Rhyhorn.
    Ash used Pokédex on Rhyhorn? Ugh, not again....!
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

So, Serena made Macaron (i think) for Ash and the others.

So the pink thing in the ending with Pikachu is basically like a pokenav?

My 3DS FC: 3067-5353-8848

Picture credits go to: http://amastroph.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MedievalMovies View Post
    So the pink thing in the ending with Pikachu is basically like a pokenav?
    Yep!

That blush, that jumpsuit, that licking, that everything!

I found it funny that the first one to face Serena's mom when she contacts her was not Serena but Ash. That embarrassment at being praised by Ash for teaching him how to handle a Rhyhorn in front of her mother.
    Also, cookies are a sign of love! That Serena's face when Bonnie starts complaining about wanting cookies. Didn't see much of the battle, but Serena seems proud of participating in her first Pokemon battle with Fennekin against Team Rocket. Too bad the race got cancelled, I think.

Overall a good character building episode.

I'm sorry but, if this ship doesn't become canon, i will be officially done with everything! they have gone far beyond the point of no return, you cant tease us and just let it die! YOU CANT!!! D:

Really amazing episode, really amazing

Seriously! amazing.. i cant believe how a simple romance can improve a show so much
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 21st November 2013 at 11:32 AM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

There romance in the show? Wow I can't belive Pokemon is going this route.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N) View Post
    I'm sorry but, if this ship doesn't become canon, i will be officially done with everything! they have gone far beyond the point of no return, you cant tease us and just let it die! YOU CANT!!! D:

Really amazing episode, really amazing, infact throughout the episode my face was like

:O
    then :O!!!!!
    then
    then

Seriously! amazing.. i cant believe how a simple romance can improve a show so much
    Just enjoy the ride while it lasts.

After Seeing this episode, I think it's about time the writers brought some romance in the anime. It's nice to see Serena making Cookies for Ash, I liked at his reaction to her cookies.

So......did Serena mention anything about her goal in this episode?
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 21st November 2013 at 11:47 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    There romance in the show? Wow I can't belive Pokemon is going this route.
    Last time this kind of thing happened was Contestshipping right?

So many cute fluffy moments, writers are sure pushing the pairing
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Last time this kind of thing happened was Contestshipping right?

So many cute fluffy moments, writers are sure pushing the pairing
    Contest never went canon though D: don't say that, you might jinx it :/

Anyways, i'm a huge fan of romance animes, so the thought of romance and pokemon.. just i cant believe it XD i wonder if myanime list will add romance in the xy section now
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 21st November 2013 at 11:43 AM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

A fellow member kindly talked to me about this just now and I feel it might be useful to reiterate my answer here:

Please try to keep the shipping talk out of here, be it positive or negative or neither. There's nothing wrong with devoting a part of your review to remarks on how cute/annoying/whatever the interactions between two characters were, but direct your feelings on the shipping/crush/canon/fanon/marriage/pancakes dimension of them to the Shippers forum. Just like people who hate or don't give a crap about your ship are not allowed in the shipping subforum, non-shippers deserve some peace here and should be allowed to freely discuss the ep without seeing fangasms (or whatever the opposite of it is...) in every second post.

Thanks for reading ^_^

EDIT: ...Did I just kill the thread?
    Last edited by Sushi; 21st November 2013 at 12:40 PM.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Sooo...does anyone know if serena said her goal? From the pictures it looked like she changed the subject.
    Friends are family you choose

SERENA IS COOKING!
    Anyway, nice episode, especially for us, fellow AmourShippers. Serena needed screen-time and she got it. The group is so dynamic, I think this serie will be the best!
    I may do my full review later, but today I feel lazy.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 21st November 2013 at 11:28 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

so wait, was there a point to the race since it didn't exactly finish?

Serena was pretty adorable here, but it's too bad it seems like she won't ever be making wisecracks from those first few episodes with her mom.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

the thing i hate about this episode is that they dumbed down ash just to show off serena its the exact same thing they did with iris
    we've seen ash climb trees and swing on vines yet he wasnt able to do it when around iris
    same thing with serena, ash has shown to be able to get on pokemon and ride them but couldnt do it in this episode

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    the thing i hate about this episode is that they dumbed down ash just to show off serena its the exact same thing they did with iris
    we've seen ash climb trees and swing on vines yet he wasnt able to do it when around iris
    same thing with serena, ash has shown to be able to get on pokemon and ride them but couldnt do it in this episode
    Dude you know that Ash never rode a Rydon before

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    A fellow member kindly talked to me about this just now and I feel it might be useful to reiterate my answer here:

Please try to keep the shipping talk out of here, be it positive or negative or neither. There's nothing wrong with devoting a part of your review to remarks on how cute/annoying/whatever the interactions between two characters were, but direct your feelings on the shipping/crush/canon/fanon/marriage/pancakes dimension of them to the Shippers forum. Just like people who hate or don't give a crap about your ship are not allowed in the shipping subforum, non-shippers deserve some peace here and should be allowed to freely discuss the ep without seeing fangasms (or whatever the opposite of it is...) in every second post.

Thanks for reading ^_^

EDIT: ...Did I just kill the thread?
    Not to disagree or nothing, but we are dealing with something different this time:
    Serena has acrush on Ash. Until now, the main character that were in love with Ash were Anabel, Angie, Latias and Melody., who aren't neither main character or rivals.
    Before we deal with:
    -Misty: mainly in the dub, although some of the hints are in the raw. Of course, no blushing or something similar.
    -May: We have Drew which crush was more visible. Exist some scenes with the two that are hints.
    -Dawn: Invere to Misty. The pairing was promotedin the raw but in a subtle way and there more like a pairing oftwo cut characters together.
    -Iris: there's some hints but meh.
    Now we arein a different scenario: Serena is blushing to Ash which means that this ship is in a completily different territory.

Until now, wenever have tok do anything about ship except in this thread because the ship is mainly fan interpretation. Now the ship is not only fan interpretation.

When a episode has shipping as a main thing, is difficult to not talk about the episode without mentioning the crush of serena, wh is a part of the e pisode. Of course, fan fictions, AMV, and things that aren't scheduled to happen with those two a restricted to the shippng forum along witaything beyond the canon.

Fortunately the next episodes are not that shippy and Ash has no love interests in the canon.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 21st November 2013 at 3:05 PM. Reason: clariying it
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Besides that facepalm was so worth it , much better than your such a kid ugh.

Eureka is so adorable I could just die of cuteness.

I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN HER PYJAMAS?

Thanks to Sunyshore for the picture.

My 3DS FC: 3067-5353-8848

Picture credits go to: http://amastroph.deviantart.com/

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast