Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Arms- A Practical IV Shop

I will give you a female flash fire litwick perfect 5IV for a perfect 5iv female serene grace togepi
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1626-6036 Friend Safari: Phantump, Drifblim, Lampent
    Check out my trade shop with MANY IV Bred Pokemon

@bott52, Sorry but I've already got a trade for the Litwick lined up, and even then due to the rarity of getting perfect 5iv female serene grace Togepi's, I would have had to ask for more in exchange for it anyway.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

relaxed zygarde has perfect iv's in hp, atk, def and sp atk
    Bold zygarde has perfect iv's in def, sp atk and spd

@Anotherboy24 - The Relaxed one is of notable interest to me I'd be willing to offer for that two iv bred Pokémon of your choice, along with one of the perfect Pokémon that I already have available in stock, if your willing to trade I'll send you a list of those once you make your request. The bold one is less interesting to me, but I'll still offer you one iv bred Pokémon and one of the perfect Pokémon that I already have available in stock for it.
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!

I have a Zygarde in a poke ball and a Xerneas in a great ball. Would you be interested in these?
    3DS Friend Code: 0688-5591-0961
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Munna, Espurr, Duosion

Alright, I'll trade you the relaxed zygarde and the pinsirite for the 5 Perfect pokemon? If I read that correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mephiles View Post
    @Anotherboy24 - I'm willing to trade 2 IV Bred Perfect Pokémon for the Pinsirite, and 1 IV Bred Perfect Pokémon for the Zygarde, possibly more depending on the Zygarde's IV's

@Puffle 752 - 1. I'm willing to accept a cross generational trade for the Ditto, but it wouldn't be worth as much as if it was received on 6th Gen. I'd still be willing to offer you three IV Bred Pokémon for one, but I wouldn't make you a Lifetime Member for it.
    2. For the most part yes, the main reason I trade for females is so that I can use them for IV Breeding, so in general it doesn't matter what form there in. That said however I have already received a Bagon in a trade since I opened this store, I just haven't updated the Opening yet.
    Sounds good! Would the fallowing relevant IV Pokemon for the ditto work?

Adamant Technician Scyther
    Adamant Intimidate Mawille (Female, if possible)
    Jolly Blaze Charmander with Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance and Outrage
    Last edited by Puffle 754; 4th December 2013 at 2:09 AM.
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549

We have returned!!! Come check us out!

Hi i want

Torchic
    Adamant
    Blaze/Speed Boost
    31/31/31/XX/31/31
    Baton Pass

Male with Speed Boost
    My offer is a Skrelp shiny...
    Planned Omega Ruby Team:
    ///

Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:
    Pokémon I want:Protein Froakie
    Nature:timid
    IV's:I'll take imperfect just a perfect in speed
    Pokémon that I'm offering in return: honchkrow or one 48bp item
    Nature:impish
    IV's: imperfect
    My FC: 1220-6462-0214
    I have read the rules and agree to follow all of them.
    Friend code 1220-6462-0214
    Shiny: Muk

@Brosufmartin - I would be interested in both, but my general rule is to trade one IV bred Pokémon for each legendary - if you can give me more specific information on them, such as IV's and Nature, then I may be able to offer more.
    @Anotherboy24 - That's correct, I'd be willing to trade 5 IV Bred Pokémon for both of those (With the exception of 5IV Females of a Pokémon where theres only a 1 in 8 chance of it being female)
    @Puffle 754 - Accepted, I'll PM you when your orders ready
    @ChaosSF - Could I see a copy of that Honchkrow's IV Set? At the very least I'm willing to trade you one for a Focus Band/Sash, but I'd like to see what the Honchrow's IV's are before I make my final decision on it.

On another note, I'm competing in a Pokémon Tournament with a few friends of mine this weekend and therefore I have to prepare for it, as such I will be unable to do any Pokémon breeding until Monday next week. I'll still be around and accepting offers, and I'll be able to trade with people who's orders are ready but I won't be doing any breeding during this time... sorry.
    Last edited by Dark Mephiles; 4th December 2013 at 6:40 AM.
    My Friend Codes:

Trade successful. I certainly feel like i got a good deal here, and i strongly recommend this trade shop
    Last edited by Eljokk; 13th December 2013 at 9:02 AM.
    3DS FC: 0576-4733-8826

Friend safari:

Pokemon X shinies:

I love battling, send me a PM and we'll go for it.

@Eljokk - Could I ask what Gender the Eevee is first? A Female one with Anticipation is a lot more valuable to me than a male one. Same thing for the Goomy as well?
    My Friend Codes:

i can get you a female of both. i'll start on them now. sound good? as stated those are perfect 5iv pokemon, and so, of course, i expect perfect 5iv pokemon for them.

as for the froakie, a male is fine. gonna need the mareep to be female though. and since its an absolute chore to breed perfect eevee females, would you mind terribly throwing in a 5iv mawile (female) with intimidate and the egg move fire fang as well? i'll toss over a heart scale if necessary.
    Last edited by Eljokk; 5th December 2013 at 12:13 AM.
    3DS FC: 0576-4733-8826

Friend safari:

Pokemon X shinies:

I love battling, send me a PM and we'll go for it.

That sounds like a deal to me

Sorry, I jumped the gun on that one and didn't bother to list any info I'll write it below.

Interested in: I'll list some when you tell me how many I can get.

Offering: Xerneas in great ball, Zygarde in poke ball
    Nature: Bashful, Naive
    IV's: SpAtk/SpDef/Spd, Def/SpAtk/Spd
    My FC: 0688-5591-0961
    Last edited by brosufmartin; 6th December 2013 at 9:44 PM.

Im looking for timid ralts and jolly aerodactyl. I can trade 2 bm for each of them
    My 3ds friend code 3969 4489 5620

I'd like to officially retract my offer from earlier in the thread. Have had a hard time getting a hold of Wicked, and due to needing the Drilbur for an upcoming local event, I had to acquire it elsewhere. Things happen though, no worries!

Best of luck with the shop guys, cheers.
    Pokemon Y

Y FRIEND CODE: 4554-0034-8530
    CURRENTLY: Breeding and Trading for Competitive Pokemon
    My Friend Safari is GRASS with SIMISAGE / PETLIL / QUILLADIN
    BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE: 1464-5211-3970

Interested In:Espurr & Mawille
    Nature: Timid & Adamant
    IV's:
    (Espurr)4 Relevant - 31/x/31/x/31/31
    (Mawille)5 Relevant - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Offer: Audino(Shiny) & Pinsirite
    Nature: Naive
    IV's: x/x/31/x/x/31
    My FC: 3754 - 6803 - 1211

Hi Dark Mephiles/Wicked13, I'm interested in:
    Pokémon I want: Nidoran (male)
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Hustle
    IV's: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
    Stuff that I'm offering in return: I have a shiny Whismur, various BP items, or various X mega stones. Your choice.
    My FC: 0473-9087-3150
    Timezone: EST -5 USA

Hi everyone I'm back to breeding since the Tournament is over, as an apology to everyone being forced to wait - for those of you who made an offer on or before the 6th of December, I'll be willing to give you a free IV bred Pokémon that I've already bred, I'll PM you the list when I send you the message saying that your order is ready.

@Phobos - Technically we don't stock those at the moment, but considering that I was actually going to be IV breeding for those next anyway I'll still accept your offer. Though it will have to wait until I'm done with my other orders before I can get around to it. What BP items would you be offering and which X exclusive Mega Stones? The main reason that I'm trying to gather X exclusive stones is for my Brother who has Y so that he has access to every Mega Evolution and I've pretty much got a trade lined up for all of them bar the Mewtwoite X and Manectite.

@akaFila - Deal. Just to clarify though, you want the Espurr to be Male and you don't care about the Mawille's gender?

@phokingbeast - Wicked is the only one of us that offers the Aerodactyl at the moment so you'll have to contact him for that, but I can breed you the ralts if you want. I'll accept two battle Maison items for it - preferably the Life Orb and Assault Vest

@brosufMartin - I'll offer two Pokémon for the Xerneas and one for the Zygarde
    My Friend Codes:

I don't have a Mewtwo X stone anymore, but I am willing to trade the Manectite. Just let me know.
    Timezone: EST -5 USA

In that case, I'd like a larvitar, gible, and a togepi, all female. You can take your time breeding, I'll check back periodically so if you just want to PM me that'd be great! Otherwise, I'll be checking back here too, so whatever works.
    Last edited by brosufmartin; 10th December 2013 at 10:34 PM.

Do you still want a dat Bagon?

Any of these you would be interested in? No egg moves on any yet.

Male Eevee, Admant, Run Away, all 6 IVs are 31. Lv1 no EVs. It's the first time I ever got 6 IVs on one mon.

Multiple Smeargle with 4 or 5 IVs of various random natures, either gender (most of the 5s are male). Some are untrained, some have Daycare exp and possibly a few EVs.

Modest female Sylveon (has random EVs and EXP) with everything 31 EXCEPT for attack (can be bred for more Anticipation Eevee). No egg moves though.
    Multiple 5IV Anticipation Eevee males of random natures (including one with same nature and IV as the female Sylveon).

Adamant Kangaskhan. Sadly no egg moves and the spreads are 31/x/31/31/31/31 for Early Bird or 31/x/31/31/x/31 for Scrappy.

Multiple 5IV female Mareep (all with Static)     Spoiler:

A Gale Wing Fletching would be wonderful. I might have to for ask extra if you want the 6IV adamant male Eevee or the 5IV Modest female HA Sylveon though.

Don't have anything with Pokerus on my Gen6 yet. So thats one less thing to worry about.
    PM For Trades
    Y-4553 9972 4173 Ghost: Phantump,
    Trade Board: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Nursery-Gen-6
    Shop specializes in Hidden Abilities, including all 12 released HA starters and about 160 others. Can also do egg moves, IVs (not 6IV), natures, nicknames.

hi dark mephiles, I am interested in: IV/EV training
    pokemon I want: whismur
    nature: serious/hardy/quirky/ or bashful
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x
    EVs: 252 in defence, 252 in Sdef, 4 in speed
    Ability: rattled
    LVL: 1

Pokémon I am offering in return: skorupi
    Nature: relaxed
    IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31 Or 12/6/6/5/6/5
    Ability: Battle Armor
    LVL: 1