Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kanto Map 100% Complete in Minecraft for Pixelmon Mod

Default Kanto Map 100% Complete in Minecraft for Pixelmon Mod with Interiors, Quests, & Gyms

For about a month, me and three other people worked on a Kanto region recreation for Pixelmon. We have finished and it is now 100% complete, including interiors and puzzles such as Silph Co., Power Plant, Celadon Dept. Store, and a fully functional Safari Zone! Every gym is also setup and ready to take on, along with the Elite 4.

We are now working on adding every quest (such as Team Rocket stuff), NPCs to battle, and hidden items. We've also added accurate Pokémon spawning in long grass in their designated locations according to Pokémon Fire Red.

Click here to see full album

Pallet Town:

Route 1:

Viridian City:

Pewter City:

Route 3/Mt. Moon:

Cerulean City:

Bill's Cottage:

Power Plant:

Lavender Town:

Saffron City:

Celadon City:

Vermilion City:

Route 12:

Victory Road:

Last edited by briahnanicole; 2nd December 2013 at 1:33 PM.

this looks really cool, good work
    3DS Friend Code: 0619-4568-7335

Currently Playing: Pokemon Y

Current Party:

Thanks! Right now we are currently working on making the entire PokeNation continent, which means soon we'll start work on all of the other regions

This is absolutely amazing! Congrats on all your hard work.

Thank you for the kind words

We just implemented a new map; a PokeNation map I made to include regions Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Here is a side by side comparison of our dynmap and the actual Pokemon map:

This looks awesome! I have never been a fan of the Pixelmon mod, it never felt right without ALL the pokemon.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

It's very likely we'll upload this as a map when every other region (Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh) is completed.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    This looks awesome! I have never been a fan of the Pixelmon mod, it never felt right without ALL the pokemon.
    Thank you!!! Yeah, me and my friends didn't really feel like Pixelmon felt right just by itself. That's why we decided to go all out and make a Kanto map, quests, gym battles, etc. to complete the Pokemon experience =p

We have started work on Johto!

I had never played Minecraft before, but I got it just to check this out, and OMG - this is the best! It is seriously exactly like Pokemon Fire Red would be in 3D! The community is also AWESOME. This post doesn't show just how awesome this is - these people literally recreated the whole game and are even almost done with Johto! SO COOL

Quote Originally Posted by PikachuMan87 View Post
    I had never played Minecraft before, but I got it just to check this out, and OMG - this is the best! It is seriously exactly like Pokemon Fire Red would be in 3D! The community is also AWESOME. This post doesn't show just how awesome this is - these people literally recreated the whole game and are even almost done with Johto! SO COOL
    Thanks PikachuMan We worked pretty hard on it so I am happy when I hear that people enjoyed it

So impressive I am so happy I found this. You guys put so much work and effort into this.

Quote Originally Posted by PikachuMan87 View Post
    So impressive I am so happy I found this. You guys put so much work and effort into this.
    Thanks again I'm glad when people appreciate that

Johto is complete and open to the public! It is in beta right now and you can only play it once you've beaten Kanto. I'll be making a separate thread for it soon

*Update* Here is the link to my Johto thread!: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...uests-amp-Gyms
    Last edited by briahnanicole; 28th January 2014 at 9:44 AM.

This is so extremely amazing! Perfect map for the pixelmon mod!!! Someone should post a playthrough of this!
    If you belieive in Magikarp, ALL your dreams will come true!
    My friend safari is Flying and has: Pidgey, Swanna, and ???

Quote Originally Posted by mradamjm01 View Post
    This is so extremely amazing! Perfect map for the pixelmon mod!!! Someone should post a playthrough of this!
    Someone actually has:

And now someone is doing a Johto one: http://youtu.be/AxABeYFpIA4

This absolutely amazing! I will definitely be playing it. Thanks for all the hard work ^_^
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

i'm gonna watch the playthrough's and love them and subscribe!

I hope all of you come on and check this out as well as the Johto region. I am currently holding a building contest to find people to help me build Hoenn.

For information about the contest, go to:
    http://pixelbuilt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=29799

Server is now Pixelmon 3.0!

not perfect but darn close!
    3DS Friend code: 1736-0575-0136
    3DS Name: Wizard

please someone tell me how to please this it is so amazing!!!

Could you please post the world with all the regions inside? i can't wait to play haha

Dude, this is so awesome. I was playing pixelmon, then stopped. This will totally get me back into it. Thank you.
    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo

FC: 3711-8594-8266

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast