Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemont's Got A Secret (812)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Is it just me, or does it now seem like Ash has even more of a budding bromance with Clemont than he did with Brock, if not just about the same?
    I've noticed the whole group seem to be pretty buddy-buddy with each-other for it being this early in the saga.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Only good part about this episode was the confirmation of blaziken man.

Wow, the battle between Citroid and Clemont was really well-animated. There's also some nice group dynamics in this episode and it didn't seem forced at all.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    This episode made me realize that Clemont has the most intimate knowledge on how Ash battles in Kalos. Realize now that I am hyping the shite out of the eventual Clemont vs Ash gym battle.
    I would love it if Ash called on some of his old pokemon to counter Clemont's knowledge of how he battles.

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3148-2744
    PM me if you want to exchange

This series just keeps on being wonderful. I like Limone a lot, the part with him teasing Clemont for being friends with such a pretty girl was especially great, very natural. Loved the battle, I just can't get enough of the animation in XY. Bit disappointed that Clemont didn't at least take Heliolisk with him (although I woulda loved if he randomly took Magneton since it's my favourite Electric type), but it might be a better decision in terms of possible development of Bunnelby and Chespin, and I wouldn't want Heliolisk to end up like some of Brock's Pokemon or Stunfisk. I'm sure it'll be used in the eventual gym match against Ash. Btw love how that was set up, Ash wants to gather 4 badges before challenging the Lumiose gym since that's the level Clemont was apparently looking for. They seem much more like equals than with Brock and Cilan. It's almost like Ash was travelling with a rival.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Didnt think we'd get a Blaziken-man reveal this early, wonder what they'll do with him throughout the show.

This episode was awesome and the battle was amazing . Bunnelby got his first official win \(^_^)/!!

And Bulldoze shocked the crap out of me :O.

Also I had no idea that Magneton could split up :O!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I wonder what effect this has on Ash's future gym battle... does Froakie even get used and if so, does Magnemite get revenge?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Is it just me, or does it now seem like Ash has even more of a budding bromance with Clemont than he did with Brock, if not just about the same?
    I thought the same! In all of his years I don't remember Ash ever actually putting his arm around anybody lol
    Team Rocket: Built On Lies

Set after the events of Operation Tempest, Giovanni's next scheme plans to send the whole world into ruin. But how will Team Rocket cope when they realize that Operation Tempest changed Giovanni forever...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Built-On-Lies

Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1891 - 1654 - 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I wonder what effect this has on Ash's future gym battle... does Froakie even get used and if so, does Magnemite get revenge?
    Honestly they obviously went down that fast due to plot conveniences. Trust me, they wouldn't have gone down usually from an attack that doesn't even do damage.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Dragon Tail looked cool btw. The tail was covered by these scale thingys instead of just glowing. Parabolic Charge looks a bit odd but it makes sense that it has wide range like that. Also dat Bulldoze tho.

#BUNNELBY THO. May God grant this man a nice and powerful Diggersby tho in the future. Everyone go raise your Diggersbys!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Considering it's going to be his 5th Gym battle and most likely a 3 on 3 I'd say he'll probably have more suitable options by then. Though this episode can be used as justification for a possible Froakie vs Magnemite/ton matchup.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 5th December 2013 at 6:22 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
    I thought the same! In all of his years I don't remember Ash ever actually putting his arm around anybody lol
    Well he couldn't really do something like that with Brock & Cilan since they were taller and were more mature than him.

While though Tracey never had that type of interaction with Ash, since he was mostly in his own world.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 5th December 2013 at 6:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Dragon Tail looked cool btw. The tail was covered by these scale thingys instead of just glowing. Parabolic Charge looks a bit odd but it makes sense that it has wide range like that. Also dat Bulldoze tho.

#BUNNELBY THO. May God grant this man a nice and powerful Diggersby tho in the future. Everyone go raise your Diggersbys!

Considering it's going to be his 5th Gym battle and most likely a 3 on 3 I'd say he'll probably have more suitable options by then. Though this episode can be used as justification for a possible Froakie vs Magnemite/ton matchup.
    Actually that was Thunderbolt. Idk why it got the Electro Ball design in it but it looked pretty cool.

I loved the last 10 second of the episode. Can't wait to see more of Blaziken Man

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Actually that was Thunderbolt. Idk why it got the Electro Ball design in it but it looked pretty cool.
    It used both Thunderbolt and Parabolic Charge. It even showed the recovery effect and they mentioned it being a move that hits opponents within a wide range(as it does in the games) so it shocked all of the Bunnelby clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    It used both Thunderbolt and Parabolic Charge. It even showed the recovery effect.
    Oh, well still don't get the Electro Ball design being part of it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylva View Post

Ash kind of did that to Brock when he introduced him to May and Max.
    But yeah, I really like all these sweet buddy-buddy moments in XY. It makes the characters more realistic and human.

Also a supporter of:
    ***** Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping *****
    Banner by me

Another enjoyable XY episode, with a nicely thought out battle to fit with the interesting plot! I had a feeling Clemont would leave Heliolisk there for now; it'll probably join the team after the gym battle with Ash.

Heliolisk had a pretty cool moveset, Citroid wasn't nearly as creepy as I feared, Limone is the Blaziken guy (as we suspected).. and omg, the scene with Tyra-Bonnie and Serena in bed was adorable!

I actually really love XY so far.. Characters, Pokemon and all!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well he couldn't really do something like that with Brock & Cilan since they were taller and were more mature than him.

While though Tracey never had that type of interaction with Ash, since he was mostly in his own world.
    I don't know, one thing I liked about Tracey / Ash's relationship was he kind of looked up to him and respected the guy more than the others did. Remember that episode Tracey got his first Pokemon? He was trying to copy Ash's ways of catching Pokemon style LOL. I never for some reason thought Ash and Brock were that close, I only saw that in movie three, he had more of a bond with the girls than him in my opinion, heck in the D / P films Brock would always get left behind, he even made a comment on that in one of those filmsXD

I love every thing about the interactions in the new cast, they all kind of seem like a family right now, well every one but Ash and Serena of course for obvious reasons LOL. I hope we get some moments between Ash and Bonnie next

Is it me or did the animation seem like it was animation from the films? Maybe that's only me. over all, fun episode
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Though they still followed the Citroid's orders for some reason, I'm glad that Clemont's pokémon were at least happy to see him, especially after hearing the theories about how they were mad at Clemont about something to attack their own trainer

Also, did anyone else notice how Bonnie had her own bedroom, while Clemont just slept on the living room floor since he gave Ash the couch? What do you think that tells you on who's the favorite in the family?
    I actually thought Clemont gave the bed the Ash because he was considered a guest. I also imagined that Ash would have objected to this, except Clemont would insist that he gets the bed instead. As for Bonnie and Serena, I have a feeling Bonnie doesn't mind sharing a bed with a sister like figure, even if they just met recently, lol.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Anyone know where to watch this with english dubs?

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    Anyone know where to watch this with english dubs?
    dude they will be released after they air bw's last episode.

The episode was great and I enjoyed it. As usual, the XY episodes have met my expectations. Some highlights:
    - The group dynamics and interactions with one another: Satoshi and Citron's bromance. I thought it was adorable how Satoshi put his arm around Citron. They seem closer than even Satoshi and Takeshi which is interesting. Not to mention Eureka and Serena's sisterly bond. The end scene when they both slept in the bed was adorable!
    - Their father, Limone, is funny. I like how someone so big and burly cries so much LOL. I also loved the part where he teased Citron about Serena. It is a very fatherly thing to do, embarrass your child XD
    - The battle between Bunnelby and Heliolisk was great. The animation was superb as usual.

Overall, this episode was very entertaining. 8.5/10

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Quote Originally Posted by Rizardon View Post
    Didnt think we'd get a Blaziken-man reveal this early, wonder what they'll do with him throughout the show.
    I'm actually glad they didn't hold it out as a big mystery, I knew as I soon as I saw he had an Ampharos that he was gonna be the mega evolution guy. I am still curious to see where his character goes and how he ended up getting a Mega Ring, assuming they're as rare as they are in the games.

I was for certain Clemont was going to lose and end up going on a journey to strengthen himself. While I think that would've been a good plotline, I enjoyed this angle enough to not be disappointed. I am a little disappointed he doesn't seem to be taking Helioisk with him though. Clemont continues to be the stand-out character for me, I hope he gets a lot more development before the battle with Ash.

If anyone can understand any Japanese, did Clemont say he was building the robot because he was tired of Gym battles?
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    I was for certain Clemont was going to lose and end up going on a journey to strengthen himself. While I think that would've been a good plotline, I enjoyed this angle enough to not be disappointed. I am a little disappointed he doesn't seem to be taking Helioisk with him though. Clemont continues to be the stand-out character for me, I hope he gets a lot more development before the battle with Ash.
    his heliolisk seems to be the powerhouse for the upcoming gym battle with Ash , that maybe the reason why he didn't bring it on his journey.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast