Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: December 31: New Year's Specials 5:40 AM-8:25 AM (w/ preview of upcoming episodes)

Quote Originally Posted by steelers412 View Post
    He is not getting chespin did you watch the new episode yet chespin wanted to go with clemont
    What I saw was chespin wanting to join the team and bonnie making a kawaii comment which led sycamore to give the ball to clemont.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    How many rivals or characters in the show have actually been referref to as a rival itself in the anime?
    Gary (I think...), Ritchie, I know Paul definitely was, Barry was called one in the Twinleaf Town Festival Arc, I believe Trip was called one, Bianca maybe, Stephan called himself Ash's rival I believe, Cameron did too (I think).

I only know of two, the rest are all "ifs"
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 13th December 2013 at 7:35 PM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    What I saw was chespin wanting to join the team and bonnie making a kawaii comment which led sycamore to give the ball to clemont.
    Ya Clemont team not Ash

Ya Clemont team not Ash
    It means he can always change his mind later on about who he wants to be with.

It means he can always change his mind later on about who he wants to be with.
    Ok so he can trade for Fennekin too

Ok so he can trade for Fennekin too
    Yeah, it's ridiculous, why would Clemont trade his Chespin, for what reason? It seems Chespin and Clemont will bond.

Aipom & Buizel trade was a special case: Aipom liked contests and Buizel to be a battler.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Yeah, it's ridiculous, why would Clemont trade his Chespin, for what reason? It seems Chespin and Clemont will bond.

Aipom & Buizel trade was a special case: Aipom liked contests and Buizel to be a battler.
    Not to mention it was the writers way to show off ambipom. If it didny get the gen 4 evolution, ash wouldn't have ever traded it, or probably even have captured it in the first place. The only ever pokemon ever traded by ash was butterfree, undone in tye same.episode. Chespin isn't being traded to anyone, case closed.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Anybody feel like the Snorlax thing looks like a fantasy?? And given the dark nature of it, someone could reveal that they are afraid of Snorlax.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Saying that people are overreacting to this is an understatement. We don't know anything about the episode yet so people have to stop jumping to conclusions. Looking back at past battles as justification for why Froakie won't evolve is silly imo. If the writers want Froakie to evolve despite an appearance from his evolution THEY WILL. And if they don't want him to evolve, THEY WON'T. Simple as that. No need for people to say "the water curse is not broken!" and "well, there goes his chances of evolving", etc. from one screenshot. Heck, they might not even battle for all we know!

And as for the topic of trading, Chespin and Fennekin are not going to Ash -.- Chespin and Clemont bonded and seem to suit each other so a trade would be pointless, and Fennekin is Serena's starter pokemon. There is no way she is trading it. Chespin belongs with Clemont so people should just accept it already.
    Last edited by Sephora; 13th December 2013 at 9:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    Saying that people are overreacting to this is an understatement. We don't know anything about the episode yet so people have to stop jumping to conclusions. Looking back at past battles as justification for why Froakie won't evolve is silly imo. If the writers want Froakie to evolve despite an appearance from his evolution THEY WILL. And if they don't want him to evolve, THEY WON'T. Simple as that. No need for people to say "the water curse is not broken!" and "well, there goes his chances of evolving", etc. from one screenshot. Heck, they might not even battle for all we know!
    Yeah I agree, it could be a flashback or something lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

And as for the topic of trading, Chespin and Fennekin are not going to Ash -.- Chespin and Clemont bonded and seem to suit each other so a trade would be pointless, and Fennekin is Serena's starter pokemon. There is no way she is trading it so people should just accept it already.
    I wasn't being serious when I said Fennekin was going to be traded I just said cause he keep saying Chespin is getting traded to Ash so I was making a point it wont happen

I wasn't being serious when I said Fennekin was going to be traded I just said cause he keep saying Chespin is getting traded to Ash so I was making a point it wont happen
    Yeah I know you were being sarcastic. But the Fennekin thing has been mentioned seriously by some people in the past so that's why I brought it up.

Yeah I know you were being sarcastic. But the Fennekin thing has been mentioned seriously by some people in the past so that's why I brought it up.
    Really I never seen that haha oh well

I cant wait maby the orgin in english or a cilan specilal
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

Quote Originally Posted by fenniken View Post
    I cant wait maby the orgin in english or a cilan specilal
    Origins in already dubbed, but it's not on the main Pokemon site.

I'm pretty sure that Froakie will evolve to its final form, this battle will give it some development for that to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Froakie will evolve to its final form, this battle will give it some development for that to happen.
    Yeah, I got a feeling Ash will have a fully evolved team by time he reaches the Kalos League altough I think he will use reserves like Charizard or Krookodile.

People like to panic and jump to conclusions but that is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Yeah, I got a feeling Ash will have a fully evolved team
    I don't...he's never had one up this this point. Something is gonna remain unevolved
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't...he's never had one up this this point. Something is gonna remain unevolved
    At the moment the most likely culprit is froakie. But frubble is extremely OP in the anime so I'm sure he'll do fine.

At the moment the most likely culprit is froakie. But frubble is extremely OP in the anime so I'm sure he'll do fine.
    Will you pleae give it a rest, it's not OP. It' just a part of Froakie as anything a Pokemon has.

Pikachu...

Quote Originally Posted by Handle Name: Ak-48 View Post
    Pikachu...
    Oh please Handle XD You know exactly what I mean... Has the shock of Ash not getting Chespin gotten to you? I don't remember you supporting Froakie this much (not that it's a problem) And not that I'm saying Froakie won't evolve, something just isn't

Two reason's Paul Torterra didn't prevent Ash's Turtwig from evolving. 1) Turtwig never battled Paul's Torterra 2) Torterra was not Paul's main Pokemon of the Sinnoh region, Electivire was.
    We don't know if Froakie will battle with Frogadier (likely, but not certain), and again, even if it did we don't know if the rival's a permanent character or a character like Natasha. Also, while Turtwig didn't battle with Torterra, it doesn't negate that a main rival had the evolved form of Ash's starter Pokémon and it didn't prevent its evolution and as a Grotle, Turtwig did have some interactions with Torterra to regain its lost mobility, a similar situation can happen with Froakie.

Really, I don't know if this is going to be a kiss of death for Froakie's chances of evolving and I won't ignore that there's a chance this hints at it, however until we know the complete picture it's best not to assume the worst either. There are so many ways this can play out differently and there won't be a detriment to Froakie's potential evolutions, so I think it's best to just take a passive view of this until that information comes out.
    Last edited by Illusio; 13th December 2013 at 9:53 PM.

Skiddo
    -

Many CotDs have been referred to as rivals but they only lasted that episode. Luke was a 'rival' and some people wanted him in the league and look what happened. That purple Morrison with the Golurk was also a 'rival.' I'm sure there's more.

I doubt this guy will be a league rival. He seems like a one off rival, like the Samurai guy in Kanto.

That Froakie episode scares me ...you better not do it writers, you better not....

I'm most excited about the Bonnie/Dedenne episode though, if only cuz Dedenne is actually gonna do something for once other then sleep.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast