Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega-Mega Meowth Madness! (813)

Default Mega-Mega Meowth Madness! (813)

Chespin VS Mega Mega Meowth!

About to set off to Cyllage City, Ash & Co. decide to stop by Professor Sycamore's laboratory. However, when they get there, they discover that Team Rocket have decided to kidnap him in order to get his research on Mega Evolution. Bonnie & Serena try to investigate and look for Sycamore, but end up captured themselves. Ash & Clemont try to follow, but find a very gluttonous Chespin. Can they rescue Sycamore?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode starts off with Ash and co. walking through Lumiose city and towards Professor Sycamore's lab.

Serena stops and tells the others that she has some Macaron's for them to eat. The others are happy.

Team Rocket are in an old building and James says something about Mega Mega Evolution and tugs off a sheet that is covering something.

Ash and co. are now at Sycamore's lab and Sycamore is standing in front of them.

He then offers for them to sit down a have some tea, which they do.

Sophie then notices a Chespin behind a flower pot, munching on some Macaron's.

Ash uses his Pokedex on it and then Bonnie and Clemont try saying high to it, but Chespin runs outside the building to the garden area.

Sycamore is in the garden playing or feeding the Pokemon in there.

Team Rocket notice that and decide to crash into the garden and capture Sycamore, which they do.

Serena and Bonnie notices and try to rescue Sycamore from the back of the truck, but the doors shut behind them and Team Rocket drive off.

Chespin is angry and goes to follow them and then then the others notice as well.

Ash sends out Fletchling to search for the truck.

Chespin notices a trail of Macaron's, which were left behind by Serena, which Ash and co. use to follow Team Rocket.

Chespin also eats the Macaron's that are apart of the trail, because of reasons.

Team Rocket stop in a forest clearing and then open the door to Serena and Bonnie who are standing in the van, but are quickly tied up.

Ash and Chespin run past Limone who is with his Ampharos on the scooter and they tell Limone of the situation.

Ash and Clemont find Team Rocket's hideout and Chespin spies on the Macaron basket from a crack in the wall.

Chespin tries to sneak in and eat some, but as he does that, he blows his cover.

Ash and Clemont then run into the building.

Dare Da? Chespin.

Team Rocket then do their motto and afterwards, they notice that whilst they did their motto, Ash and Clemont were trying to free Sycamore, Bonnie and Serena.

Jessie and Mewoth get angry.

James then activates their mecha, which they call Mega Mega Meowth which is controlled from the inside, by Meowth.

Ash and co. run away from the robot and Chespin trips over whilst running, but is saved just in time by Clemont.

Chespin who was carrying the Macaron basket gives one of the Macaron's to Clemont as a show of thanks.

Ash tells Pikahcu to use Thunderbolt on the Mecha, but it deflects the attack back.

Chespin then trips over a cable that is connected to the Mecha and get an idea.

Chespin and Clemont try to pull out the cables that give the Mecha its power, which saves Ash and Pikachu from the Mecha.

The Mecha still has power and Clemont tells Chepsin to use Pin Missil on the Mecha and the Tackle.

The Robot isn't affected by the attacks.

Pikachu and Chepsin team up with a Tackle and Quick Attack.

Mega Blaziken then attacks the Mecha and then Ash and co. turn around and notices Mega Blaziken and The Maked Blaziken.

The Mega Blaziken destroys the Mecha.

Pikahcu uses Electo Ball and Chespin uses Pin Missil to finish off Team Rocket, which sends them blasting off again.

Chespin looks hungry/tired and Clemont then decides to give some Macaron's to the Chespin.

Ash and co. are back at Sycamore's lab as the sun sets and says their goodbyes as Bonnie notices Chespin nearby, looking at them.

Sycamore then throws Clemont, Chespin's Pokeball, which Clemont catches.

Clemont then returns Chespin to the Pokeball, making Chespin his now.

Clemont poses afterwards and then they run away, excited.
    Last edited by playerking; 12th December 2013 at 1:23 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

The episode start with Ash wanting to go to Shojo City and Serena showing her macarons made by her.

Team Rocket are showing the MegaBlaziken scene from Episode 2 in a computer. They present MegaMegMegaMegaNyasu.

Eureka focused episode!? (Episode title)

They are now in Sycammore's lab.
    A Harmaron is eating the macarons.

Harimaron feels from Citrona nd the rest of the gang.

Team Rocket are near the laboratory. They enter inside the laboratory. They catched Sycammore.
    Serena and Eureka enter into the truck of Team Rocket. Harimaron is going after the truck.

Harimaron is smelling a group of macarons. A summary said that are madeby Serena.

Team Rocket encounter Eureka and Serena. They try to recite the motto. And now they trap t Serena and Eureka. Eureka tries to use Dedenne but it gets sleeping.

Limone and Ampharos appear in a motorcycle. Ash and Clemont are near Team Rocket place.

TR are earching from Mega Pokemon. harimaron interfers with Team Rocket.

Dare da?= Chespin. And a curiosity for later.
    Team Rocket motto
    Satoshi frees Serena and Eureka. MegaMegaNyasu is going to appear.

MegMegNyasu are out of the lab. Harimaro9n is going to be trapped. Clemont saves it. Harimaron gies a macaron to Clemont.

Pikachu uses Thunderbolt.

Harimaron found the key of MegaMega Nyarth. MegNyasu is using Pikachu as target.

MegNayasu is not working. By disconnect from Clemont and Harimaron. Now they connect without coables Chespin uses Pin Missile. They did not effect. They use Tackle. No effect.

They are timing tpogether. to attack the robot. No effect.

MegaBursyamo appears. MegaBursyamo uses Flamethrower. MegaNyasu is down. Pikachu uses Electro Ball and Harimaron uses Pin Missiel. A blast off.

MegaBlaziken alls off.

Apparently Chespin is already at Clemont. No direct scene of capture. No yet.
    Important scene of MegaBlaziken saying something about Citron.

Eureka want Harimaron. Harimaron officially join Citron's team.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 12th December 2013 at 11:22 AM.

Bonnie & Serena try to mimic TR's motto style (Bonnie even tries some poses).

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    Eureka focused episode!? (Episode title)
    why was bonnie's face shown in the title?

Each week I am more and more impressed with the level of writing of this series. Playing on various tropes as why Ash & Co. never do anything when TR are doing the motto, having the opening cut James off...The new staff is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Each week I am more and more impressed with the level of writing of this series. Playing on various tropes as why Ash & Co. never do anything when TR are doing the motto, having the opening cut James off...The new staff is doing well.
    I see no diference from the usual AG/DP/Decorola island episodes, what new staff?

-----------

Anyway like last week only saw half the episode, wasn't bad, Chespin was cool/cute.

Also I know it was obvious but they could still make some suspense ionstead of just revealing the hero identity already, though that was lame.

...Did we really just get an episode that literally was just a Team Rocket robot battle spread over 24 minutes?

Yawn... wake me up when something actually happens, like last week.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    ...Did we really just get an episode that literally was just a Team Rocket robot battle spread over 24 minutes?

Jeez, why are you even being bothered by that, Jessie, James, and Meowth are nain characters too, besides this was on Bonnie this week.

Serena just happened to have macarons on her, maybe she cooked them? If she did, perhaps her could become a Pokemon pastry chef?

Anyway, average episode for me. Hallmarks of this were Serena and Bonnie copying Team Rocket's motto and then Dedenne falling asleep again, but holy mutha you lazy piece of shite dormouse. Moreover, Ash and Clemont freeing Sycamore, Serena, and Bonnie while Team Rocket did their motto was hilarious. Good laughs.

Blaziken Mask is confirmed to Clemont's father, and he appears early on riding his scooter with Ampharos. However, he passes by Ash and Clemont and is seemingly ignored by them as the try to find the Sycamore, Serena, and Bonnie.

Of the battle against the Mecha Meowth, both the feisty Chespin and Pikachu couldn't even dent the thing until Mega Blaziken entered the scene. I feel like it was anti-climactic in a way. I don't know, but at least it was foreshadowed. The star of this episode is of course Clemont, he is very active despite being unathletic and is instrumental in temporarily stopping the mecha meowth, and with Chespin they're clearly trying to form a bond between the two.

What I felt in this episode is that it seems to make Chespin-focused but it felt kinda short. Maybe because of mega evolutions and Mega Blaziken taking it away when Chespin was supposed to shine? Well, I can't wait where they are taking this "muh dad is a superhero schtick". Next episode seems fun though.

Also, DAT SANTA SERENA!
    Last edited by DaDonYordel; 12th December 2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Hail to the glorious fighters!

Haha, that was a fun episode. I liked how they simply lifted off Professor Sycamore and threw him into the truck.

Spoiler:- 1:

I think Chespin will be the cutesy advertising Pokemon this gen. It's too cute to be not used lol. And it's pretty smart too. A good match with Clemont, I daresay. And the scene where Clemont fangasms over the MegaMewoth robot was funny.

Now, if only what TR tried just now could have contributed something to some major plot line or something (like in BW), it'd have been amazing. They stole some important data from Sycamore to make the robot, right?

EDIT: AND YES, THAT SANTA SERENA

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Let's see
    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post

The Mecha still has power and Clemont tells Chepsin to use Bullet Seed on the Mecha and the Tackle.
    Chespin can't learn Bullet Seed. It was Pin Missile with 99% certainly (I notice the spikes)

Pikahcu uses Electo Ball and Chespin uses Bullet Seed to finish off Team Rocket, which sends them blasting off again.
    No, Bullet Seed, no, again
    @Playerking, there is Bullet Seed?
    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/bulletseed.shtml
    I don't see Chespin here
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/650.shtml
    I also don't see Bullet Seed in Chespin's page (and his evolutions, if that matter).

Edit: I delete the minor things. I don't try to be rude to @playerking, I only try to evade misinformation.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 12th December 2013 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Jeez, why are you even being bothered by that, Jessie, James, and Meowth are nain characters too
    Funny because they have the least characterization of anyone on the show now. 'LOL, slapstick humor so funny' isn't characterization. None of what they did today had any reason to it, it was literally just 'let's randomly throw them in and not even try to give a reason for it.' I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss the boss fantasies by now... at least those gave them some excuse for what they did.

The only really funny thing here was Ash using the motto as a distraction. Otherwise, a better Chespin capture could have been done with an original plot instead of a stock 'TR robot attack' plot lazily copy/pasted from hundreds of old fillers.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

For those who are interested,
        Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 12th December 2013 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    For those who are interested,
        Spoiler:- :
    then what happened, nothing right?

Is this the first time Team Rocket deliberately kidnaps a person?
    Hail to the glorious fighters!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Serena just happened to have macarons on her, maybe she cooked them? If she did, perhaps her could become a Pokemon pastry chef?
    She said she baked them last night, yes.

My favorite parts was defiantly them saying Team Rocket's motto as a distraction and them getting annoyed over that, moments like that make me happy

Ash really does know Team Rocket the best HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Maybe serena's goal will be to become a top chef of macarons. Pokemon master chef.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Maybe serena's goal will be to become a top chef of macarons. Pokemon master chef.
    Doubt it. It's most likely just a hobby. It's funny that every little thing Serena does, people automatically assume that will be her goal.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    My favorite parts was defiantly them saying Team Rocket's motto as a distraction and them getting annoyed over that, moments like that make me happy

Ash really does know Team Rocket the best HA.
    "Defiantly" is misused here; I believe you wanted Definitely [/grammar nazi]

I liked this episode. My favorite Kalos Pokemon made his big debut today, and he gets to be a part of the primary cast. Can't get much better than that. He learned to share his food upon completion of the episode, instead of being a glutton...Hah! I wager he'll continue to be a glutton.
    Last edited by Koh; 12th December 2013 at 2:31 PM.

DLBROOKS33

Clemont received Chespin.

clemont getting chespin
    clemont's father revealed to be blaziken man(we knew but still it happened)
    your probably one of the people that complain about TR being blasted off to early and now that they went a whole 20 minutes before being blasted off you complain about them lasting the whole episode

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    Doubt it. It's most likely just a hobby. It's funny that every little thing Serena does, people automatically assume that will be her goal.
    serena will most likely be the cook/baker of the group and i believe theyre going to show it in the next episode when theyre eating in the forest

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    Well, that's what happens when you basically show no sign of her having any goal besides being ash's waifu, bonnie's big sister, and cooking macarons.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Well, that's what happens when you basically show no sign of her having any goal besides being ash's waifu, bonnie's big sister, and cooking macarons.
    Even though..you know, it's been like…nonexistent for several episodes now…. Nevermind the interest she expressed in Grooming, and her newfound appreciation for Ryhorn Racing

LOL, slapstick humor so funny' isn't characterization. None of what they did today had any reason to it, it was literally just 'let's randomly throw them in and not even try to give a reason for it.'
    Kidnap the guy who studies Mega Evolution to make themselves stronger is pretty sound reasoning actually...

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss the boss fantasies by now... at least those gave them some excuse for what they did.
    Well, at least then id know for sure what parts of the episode I can skip, I could do without Meowth's overexaggerated homorerotic interests in his superior thank you very much. Seriously, can we not ask for DP TR back? Anything but that.
    Last edited by Soniman; 12th December 2013 at 4:06 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast