Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: February Plot Discussion

Default February Plot Discussion

It's the last Pokespe chapter of the year!

Spoiler:- img:

Oh no. The Kanto starters are here. I'm worried now.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 20th December 2013 at 7:19 AM.

Wow how could Chespin defeat those 2 Scientists in one shot ? Seeing Froakie in use was great . I love it bubble very much . I don't mind the Kanto starter , just like in game . This isn't the first time one Dex holder have two starters .
    And yauu Lysandre was hot as **** .

I'm hoping that maybe Sycamore will say that the three Kanto starters are gift from Oak to help research Mega Evolution or something and that he'll just keep them for himself instead of handing them out to the dex holders. He did use them, and eventually their evolutions, against the player in the games. So...
    Pokemon Y
    Trainer Name: Y
    3DS Friend Code: 0946-2358-7257
    Friend Safari: Grass - Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quilladin
    Vivillon Pattern: Modern
    Searching for English Scatterbug EGGS of the following patterns, in Pokeballs: Elegant, Monsoon

Damn, is X always this moody? D:
    Hall of Fame Gallery (Will update this as I try to find my old cartridges -which likely need to be replayed or have to buy new ones- and finish the Gen IV and after Pokemon games)
    ---------------------------
    Blue
    Trainer name: Camvzqy (I WAS 6 BACK THEN SO I ****ED AROUND WITH THE NAME! ;-; )

Silver
    Trainer Name: Xavier

--------------------------

I guess Shauna, Trevor, and Tierno will get those Kanto starters. But they still do not have a Pokedex.

I began to suppose that we might get an original character, if we do not get sequel versions like B2W2.

Did they pass Santalune ? Because i think Sycamore was in Lumiose city .

It's about time that starter distribution must be screwed up .

Quote Originally Posted by arawn View Post
    Did they pass Santalune ? Because i think Sycamore was in Lumiose city .

It's about time that starter distribution must be screwed up .
    They're in Aquacorde.

Making Lysandre look very fierce there.

And now I'm interested in the explanation for the new kanto starters.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Not to sound impatient or anything but has Froakie been confirmed to be Y's Starter yet? That's still the thing I want to know most.

Other then that Lysandre shows up eh? They're just diving into Team Flare aren't they? Not that I mind. I wonder who will be doing the Gym Battles in Kalos. And I hope to see some new expressions from X soon. The character looks interesting but I don't just want his only expressions to be angry and depressed, oh well just give it time. Y on the other hand seems to be brimming with expressions both serious and wacky, like that one next to X and the Pokedex.

As for the Kanto Starters, I hope they were bred from Red, Green, and Blue's and they get mentioned by it as well as Prof. Oak. I'm not surprised to see new Kanto Starters, as it was unlikely for the Kanto Dexholders to show up in this story, maybe in the Z story they'd appear. But I hope we get to at least hear about them.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I half expected Team Flare to have disappeared by now but they just keep showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    As for the Kanto Starters, I hope they were bred from Red, Green, and Blue's and they get mentioned by it as well as Prof. Oak. I'm not surprised to see new Kanto Starters, as it was unlikely for the Kanto Dexholders to show up in this story, maybe in the Z story they'd appear. But I hope we get to at least hear about them.
    I see this happening. And with that NPC in the games mentioning Blue, I can see Sycamore mentioning Blue dropping them off at Oak's request or some crap. Or it could be Green who dropped them off in hopes that Sycamore could help research their mega evos.

But this also means X and Y will most likely get more starters (with Fennekin's mystery trainer getting the third kanto starter?).
    Last edited by diakyu; 20th December 2013 at 5:08 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I half expected Team Flare to have disappeared by now but they just keep showing up.

I see this happening. And with that NPC in the games mentioning Blue, I can see Sycamore mentioning Blue dropping them off at Oak's request or some crap. Or it could be Green who dropped them off in hopes that Sycamore could help research their mega evos.

But this also means X and Y will most likely get more starters (with Fennekin's mystery trainer getting the third kanto starter?).
    If they don't give them to Shauna and the boys that is. This will be the first time we get to see Squirtle isn't it? We only saw Blue's when she stole it on a security camera. Unlike the anime that reuses the Starters in multiple ways, we rarely see numerous Starters so I'm okay with them showing up. If X and Y do get them, then I really hope Red and the Kanto gang show up and we get the Dexholder senior-junior relationships. I miss those.

I'm pretty sure the reason why Team Flare keeps showing up is to tie into X and Y's trust issues with other people.

Last month, we had that old woman that was working for Team Flare. In last month's Pokemon Fan, that guy at the Super Training dome was fully aware of who X was, and at the end, he actually recorded X's battle with Team Flare and planned on selling it to advertise Super Training.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I'm pretty sure the reason why Team Flare keeps showing up is to tie into X and Y's trust issues with other people.

Last month, we had that old woman that was working for Team Flare. In last month's Pokemon Fan, that guy at the Super Training dome was fully aware of who X was, and at the end, he actually recorded X's battle with Team Flare and planned on selling it to advertise Super Training.
    Looks like you're right. They could do a lot with Lysandre's reveal with Team Flare.

I really hope X gets charmander!
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

X want to Kangaskhan Mega Evolve but failed.

Kangaskhan carries the Mega Stone.

Trevor found the key of Mega Evolution is the connect with the trainer and Pokemon.

X refused to Chespin join his team, but we all know that it will join him sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    X want to Kangaskhan Mega Evolve but failed.

Kangaskhan carries the Mega Stone.

Trevor found the key of Mega Evolution is the connect with the trainer and Pokemon.

X refused to Chespin join his team, but we all know that it will join him sooner or later.
    X refused Chespin? Well now you just know he's going to bond with the little grass Pokemon, they'll make the dynamic team of grouchy and cheerful. I wonder who will get the Kanto starters if Trevor, Shauna, and Tierno don't? If so I'd kinda like to see X get Squirtle and have Mega Blastoise well along with Mega Kangaskhan of course. You can have multiple Mega Pokemon, you just can't use them altogether in battle.

Hey, maybe that will be X's Pokedex title, the Mega Stone Trainer or something like that.

X not taking Chespin was pretty obvious since the Super Training chapter takes place after this. But where does it take place? Clemont made Super Training, so I guess near Lumiose?

What's more confusing is why they're taking their time with giving him the Pokemon. C'mon, Kusaka. You don't have time to waste with stuff like this. I guess it'll work out in the long run.

Lysandre has Gyarados and Sycamore has the starters (no....), so the likelihood of old Dex holders showing up is getting smaller.

But...how will they show off the Mega Evolutions? Mega Evolution requires a Pokemon and a Trainer. And what about Mega Blaziken? Are we getting a second Torchic with Speed Boost?

And, of course, we need to find out what happened to our favorite psychic cat, Mewtwo.

Since we finished Aquacorde, we should be seeing Viola again in Santalune next month.

What's more confusing is why they're taking their time with giving him the Pokemon. C'mon, Kusaka. You don't have time to waste with stuff like this. I guess it'll work out in the long run.
    Maybe he's intending on breaking the tradition and give Fokko to him, and having Harimaron around is a red herring. I mean, X and Y have completely opposite personalities, like Red Oni and Blue Oni. It would be a waste to not represent this with their Pokémon, and even if you take into account that in East Asia blue and green were once considered the same thing, it still doesn't work with the current Pokémon, as Y already has Keromatsu, the blue one.

Ruby and Sapphire also had a Red Oni and Blue Oni thing going on, and since this shows so much in Japanese media, I doubt Kusaka would refrain from repeating it simply because he already used it.

Lysandre has Gyarados and Sycamore has the starters (no....), so the likelihood of old Dex holders showing up is getting smaller.
    I honestly think these will go to Sana and the others, and maybe they will also receive Dexes and break the naming tradition. I mean, it's pretty much set in this manga that you need a Pokédex to be a main character, and having Sana, Tierno, and Trova travelling with X and Y all the time and not being considered main characters is just stupid.

But...how will they show off the Mega Evolutions? Mega Evolution requires a Pokemon and a Trainer. And what about Mega Blaziken? Are we getting a second Torchic with Speed Boost?
    Maybe Kusaka is expecting a Hoenn remake. Either that, or some original Flare member will use it.
    Honestly, I think we'll have a Hoenn remake. I have a very big theory about what will happen in the 3DS games, but I'm still not finished typing it. I'm almost done, and I intend in posting it soon.

And, of course, we need to find out what happened to our favorite psychic cat, Mewtwo.
    Maybe he already appeared in the World Tournament. We'll probably have to wait two years to know. Kusaka should seriously consider asking Shogakukan to allow him to serialize some chapters online.
    Alternatively, my theory also mentions the possibility of Kanto remakes again.

Also, my theory states that the next games will be Generation VII, instead "Z". If this actually happens, what do you think Kusaka will do with Fokko? He has got to showcase the Fokko line at some point.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

I find it hard to believe X will end up getting fennekin. During the Super training chapter X looks like he likes Chespin a bit. And Fennekin is pretty much set up to where it'll show up with the third main character whoever that may be.
    Last edited by diakyu; 23rd December 2013 at 1:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Maybe he already appeared in the World Tournament. We'll probably have to wait two years to know. Kusaka should seriously consider asking Shogakukan to allow him to serialize some chapters online.
    Alternatively, my theory also mentions the possibility of Kanto remakes again.
    Yea, we can only wait for the B2W2 volumes slowly introduced, oh......

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Also, my theory states that the next games will be Generation VII, instead "Z". If this actually happens, what do you think Kusaka will do with Fokko? He has got to showcase the Fokko line at some point.
    Then this will be a waste to Zygarde's setting.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 23rd December 2013 at 4:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I find it hard to believe X will end up getting fennekin. During the Super training chapter X looks like he likes Chespin a bit. And Fennekin is pretty much set up to where it'll show up with the third main character whoever that may be.
    X and Chespin will probably bond. Chespin's sunny and cheerfulness will rub off on X's gloomy, frowning attitude. I do hope Fennekin will be alright wherever it is. I wonder who will get Fennekin if Chespin and Froakie go to X and Y. Obviously a third character, but I wonder who. A new character like Emerald and Yellow, or maybe a new game character in the next Gen 6 game?

I personally don't think the lost Fennekin would be suddenly found and be given to X, because I think if that was the case they wouldn't have lost Fennekin's poke all in the first place. I believe X will eventually bond with Chespin; I remember Crystal initially refused to let Chikorita joined her team.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!
    Get yours from

I'm pretty confused. Does Y have Froakie yet? It seems to be operating on it's own, and they aren't really seen together.

I just want to see Y officially standing next to Froakie! I've been waiting a long time to see this. They robbed me in the anime and stuck her with Fennekin, but now Adventures just might be giving me what I wanted to see. Y and Froakie. Maybe they'll be double kind and give her Pancham. A flying Pancham with a suit of it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by iml908 View Post
    I'm pretty confused. Does Y have Froakie yet? It seems to be operating on it's own, and they aren't really seen together.
    No one has any of the starters yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast