Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serebii.net Pokémon Bank/Poké Transporter/New XY Stuff Discovery Thread

Just done a quick loop around Kalos looking for Lati@site. No joy, must be event only.

Magma Storm's power is reduced.

I have added images native to X & Y for all the Pokémon that have been previously unobtainable to the X & Y Pokédex as well as having retroactive inclusion in all X & Y sections including Pokéarth

I'll update them to be crisper, as I did before, over the next week or so. Will also work on Arceus & Kyurem's forms over the next couple of days since they're severely cut off or mirrored wherever I get them

Really does seem like there is nothing to unlock in X & Y with Pokémon from Bank aside from the form changing items and Shiny Charm.

So, the main task now is level up moves, TM moves and egg moves. I shall get started!

Just noticed m game had Celebi waiting in the Link

It's in a Luxury Ball

Hold Back's stats

I just noticed that all non-nicknamed Pokémon have had their names uncapped in the transfer

I have updated the X & Y Pokédex and X & Y AttackDex with all the TM moves learnable by all the previously unobtainable Pokémon. As these were done fast and were manually entered, there may be errors so let me know if you spot any

Updated selection screen images for all Pokémon

Added level up moves for Pokémon in the first three gens (comprised of less than 2 boxes. Hopefully shouldh ave the rest done tomorrow

With legends, we've done the level ups based on the level ups in the past games, as they seem to mesh up so I feel confident enough that the below capture levels match. May be a risk, but it's not something we'll ever deal with

Nintendo have announced that they have temporarily removed Pokémon Bank from the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

This is following the massive influx of users on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U coming on Christmas, plus the addition of Pokémon Bank causing the Nintendo Network to drive to a halt. This means users cannot download it anymore and currently cannot access the features of the game.

It is currently unclear when Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter will return, or if the western release is delayed.

They have made it clear that the 30 day trial for previously registered users will restart when it returns.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/support/in...2013/1226.html

Rest assured, I managed to transfer all the unobtainable Pokémon early on, so my coverage shall continue

Nintendo has noted from their Japanese Twitter what they are doing with Bank

They're currently still testing server loads and need to continue testing it. Once that is complete, they'll be able to restart distribution.

Lots of stress testing ahead

[任天堂] なお、『ポケモンバンク』は引き続きシステムに与える負荷検証を行っており、十分な検証を行ったのちに配信 を再開させていただく予定です。お待ちいただいているみなさまには大変申し訳ございませんが、もうしばらく お待ちくださいますようお願い申し上げます。

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12