Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Like A Meowth To Flame (402)

Rachael Lillis is better at Jenny than Megan Hollingshead's replacement...funny.

Also, Ash's jumping power is incredible. Springs for legs, that one.

Interesting that he basically acknowledges Charizard as head of his reserves and Grovyle as head of the Hoenn squad. I though Ash didn't do favoritism after Pikachu...
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Tyson and his Meowth. They aren't very memorable and it'll be interesting to see how I feel about them as this time around.

Nothing else to see here.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I totally forgot about Tyson;s unique Meowth.
    I love that thing!

I liked how Ash decided to stay with team he's traveled the entirety of the Hoenn region with right up to the league.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I'm pretty sure Ash is going to use some of his Johto pokemon before the League is over.
    I like Tyson's Metagross. Must be a reference to Steven.
    my firered team

my soulsilver team

my alphasapphire team

Sinnoh Team coming soon

May's quest for ramen noodles was funny and that flock of attacking Murkrows seemed random, but it was a cool way of introducing Tyson and his walking Meowth. And I liked seeing Mr Goodshow again.

Ash made a big mistake here - Choosing to only use the Pokémon he'd caught in Hoenn probably cost him the league. By using only the 6 he'd caught in Hoenn he locked himself into bad match ups and gave himself little opportunity to adapt his team to suit the opponent as he was able to do in Johto. It's also likely he would have beaten Tyson if he'd used some of his stronger Pokémon like Charizard given how close he came. Viewed in the light of later series it has to be said his claim that "grovyle" and the others had earned the right to be the sole competitors in the Hoenn league is a little thin - He only used a single team of 6 Pokémon in Sinnoh but still brought back older Pokémon for that league. Why did Grovlye and his teammates earn the right to be the only Pokémon used but not Buizel.
    Last edited by Pikachu52; 9th April 2016 at 5:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu52 View Post
    Ash made a big mistake here - Choosing to only use the Pokémon he'd caught in Hoenn probably cost him the league.
    I dunno, I thought his decision to use his Hoenn team only here was reasonable since that's the team that got him through the region's gyms. And well even if he had used his other pokemon, I'm sure the writers would've had him lose somehow any ways. ^^;

The TRio stealing the sacred flame again was so unoriginal. I was happy with Tyson's Meowth and his rivalry with TR's Meowth though. 6/10

Tyson's Meowth was such a prissy Pokemon meant to cash in on the Puss in Boots hype lol. I don't even blame Meowth for disliking him.

Ever Grande City looked so crowded in this episode unlike in the games + Tyson's special Meowth reminded me of the booted cat from the Shrek movies.

I really liked seeing May get excited at trying the Ever Grande's food and I liked seeing Brock go wild in the Pokemon Center with all the Joy's and Jenny's lol. Nice to see that Ash was going with all his Hoenn Pokemon instead of relying on his other Pokemon, it really shows him growing as a trainer.
    猫に小判

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567