Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Like A Meowth To Flame (402)

The dubbers at 4kids must realy want relationships in this anime while the writers do not, why else would they put the "Soulmate" line in there, and i really hope Tyson don't say "LET IT RIP!!!" while battling people that would be wrong on so many accounts.

Forget Team Rocket's Meowth. Tyson's Meowth should be in Super Smash Bros. Does Meowth(TR) really do get his revenge?

I liked this episode. I really liked the voice they gave Tetsuya. Whos the VA? Tetsuya's dub name is a good one, i like Tyson. Its funny someone else said Tetsuya might get a name with son at the end. Weve got Harrison, Morrison and Tyson, odd. What i really didint like was Meowth in Boots voice. It should have more of a punky sounding voice, kinda like the Persians. I for once enjoyed TR's Meowth, i dont know why but he looked so cool in this ep. The best part was when he was talking with Meowth in Boots. It was a cool episode and i cant wait for next weeks eps.

Why do we have two starring Meowths who stand like people and hate Persian with a passion? Does it just give them a reason not to evolve?

Fan of #336 Seviper the Fang Snake Pokemon
    Seviper's sword-like tail slashes enemies and douses them with a horrible poison.
    Seviper shares a life-long, bitter rivalry with Zangoose.
    Evo Line: Seviper
    Fave moveset: Poison Tail, Toxic, Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower

Banner by me ~RT

I think they tried to give Tetsuya's Meowth somewhat of a coyboy voice. They must have been on some mind-numbing drug that made them think that it wears a coyboy hat.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard
    The dubbers at 4kids must realy want relationships in this anime while the writers do not, why else would they put the "Soulmate" line in there, and i really hope Tyson don't say "LET IT RIP!!!" while battling people that would be wrong on so many accounts.
    Beyblade is the first thing that came into my mind when I first heard his name.
    Just because I breed for natures and EV train does not mean I treat my pokemon like mindless drones or just data. Pokemon are more than just data to me. They're my prized possesions. I love my Pokemon.

Playing is Believing -Nintendo

Sprite Resources
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Meat
    Most of you are followers by going by what the most popular users think and copying their idea not expressing you own ideas.
    The quote that describes the many people that use cliche opinions.

I will not be posting much often. Only like once per month to keep my account alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Suikun
    I think they tried to give Tetsuya's Meowth somewhat of a coyboy voice. They must have been on some mind-numbing drug that made them think that it wears a coyboy hat.
    Really? It sounds more like an upper-crusty/snooty tone to me.
    Though, speaking of which, I wonder why 4Kids went out of their way to coverup the "puss-in-boots" reference?
    _
    X

I'm rather confused on which way Metagross's name is pronounced... I've always said that it's Metagross with the "gross" sounding like cross. The show showed that it was pronounced "gross" as in a synonym to digusting. Which one is it?
    Eon Bird Trainer/Metagross Breeder

Metagross is modeled after a carnivourus arachnid, has a stomach on it's belly, can levitate as opposed to spinning webs...

I'm arachnidphobic, yet I still like Metagross. Thank goodness it doesn't have eight eyes or legs. But then it'd have eight brains.

I would insert an image here- but my computer doesn't want to cooperate.

What to never do to an Eon Bird or a Metagross: Make it mad. Especially a Metagross.

Symbols: Knowledge, Tactic, Luck, Spirits, Ability, Brave, Guts

The anime has consistently (since the Deoxys movie) pronounced it in the latter way.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Does Tr's meowth get its revenge?I really doubt it though it would just mess up the 2nd last ep of houenn.

The one Meowth with the boots and all was really cool. Weird how it used Thunderbolt and Iron Tail though. I can't wait to see Tetsuya battle.

Anyone else bothered by the fact that Tyson's Meowth can stand and walk on two legs? TR's Meowth went through lots of pain to learn how to do it and it was a unique part of his character...and then we see another Meowth do it like it's nothing. I'm pretty sure that before this episode they made sure to have other Meowth walk on all fours.

Just wanted to throw that out there. The episode was enjoyable overall.
    I like Meowth. =)

Spoiler:

Did anyone else think that the interraction between Tyson and Brock was a bit shippy?

It was an ok episode I guess. At least now the action begins with the Hoenn League.

Again, I wish they'd make Glalie not talk.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak
    Did anyone else think that the interraction between Tyson and Brock was a bit shippy?
    Do not tempt them. You know who I mean by "them".
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I thought the episode was great! Tyson isn't the best name but it'll do

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

This episode was pretty good. Meowth w/ boots and Metagross were pretty awesome. The only part that I found extremely dumb was when TR were disguised as Joy and Jenny to get Moltres's flame and Jessie distracts everyone by saying " Hey look, a Moltres." I mean really. Who would believe a Moltres would just appear *snaps fingers* like that. Anyways, Meowth's Boss Fantasy was ok. It was cool and funny when Meowth tried to fight Meowth w/ boots and wound up blasting off all by himself (poor Meowth <lol>). The last part I found a little funny was when Meowth saw Tyson and Meowth w/ boots running with the torch and he (TR Meowth) didn't like Meowth w/ boots' attire and said "I'd be running too if I had to wear that."

Okay, Great Episode it washed the bad taste from the previous one *Island Time*. The Meowth had kind of a deep and nasty voice. It seems that everyone has to beat Team Rocket why couldn't Meowth beat Tyson's Meowth. Tyson's Meowth seemed more advanced and powerful that a highly intellect Meowth (TR's Meowth). How can a pokemon that talks can't even use a simple attack as Pay Day? Anyway I liked the episode and recorded so I can see it again I really liked it.

Mess with me, Deal with him ! =) || Shiny Hunter || Trainer
    PokeFan for Life ! <3

-_-

I guess the 'son' trend lives on. 'HarriSON', 'MorriSON' and now 'TySON'.

Either they are being smart and creating a trademark for rival dub names, or are being extremely unoriginal and stupid. :/

What's next? Gary reappearing and being called Garrison? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    What's next? Gary reappearing and being called Garrison? -_-
    only if he has a puppet named "Mr.Hat" XD
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

If they could go back to Season 1 I bet 4kids would rename Richie as "Richardson."

We knew it would be another son, but oh well this isn't as bad as Morrison
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    If they could go back to Season 1 I bet 4kids would rename Richie as "Richardson."
    >_< I was about to suggest that.

And guess what? In the Silver Conference, Ash battled Jackson.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

lordrock Guest

i like this episode specially when: (spoiler)> meoth duel against the other one and said ''I missed''

Quote Originally Posted by lordrock
    i like this episode specially when: (spoiler)> meoth duel against the other one and said ''I missed''
    1) It's not a spoiler because it's already aired in America, and it's in the Episode Discussion thread, where you can expect spoilers.

2) Putting 'Spoiler' and then the Spoiler right next to the Warning is hardly going to be much use, is it? ._.

Good GOD I had forgotton about Jackson. X_X

Not much to say on this episode. References to Kanto didn't please me, because I disliked Kanto a considerable amount >_> However, it's nice to see the writers actually remembering things

Meowth's voice seemed a lot different than I expected, but I like it as a character anyhow. Probably right up there with Larvitar as one of the best Pokémon characters in the show.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast