Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sheragim's Supertastic Supershop (IV breeding, Items, Training services and more!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Hmm... I have a Growlithe. It's flawless except for Speed and it has the Egg Move Close Combat.

Would that be enough for the Archen?
    I already have a flawless one, sorry.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

Drat. I have a few other Pokemon, but not much. The Growlithe was the best one. (I'm not counting the Bashful 5 IV Yveltal because that'd be way too much.)

Do you have a fully flawless Ditto?

Offering: Duskull
    Nature: impish
    Ability: Levitate
    Iv's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Move: None
    Ball: Poke Ball

Wanting: Girafarig
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Sap Sipper
    Iv's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Move: Wish
    Poke Ball: Doesn't Matter
    IGN: Corbin
    FC: 2680-9260-3852
    Last edited by Corbins Mix; 27th January 2014 at 8:41 AM.
    Electric Safari (Stunfisk, Dedenne, and Luxio)

Quote Originally Posted by Corbins Mix View Post
    Offering: Duskull
    Nature: impish
    Ability: Levitate
    Egg Move: None
    Ball: Poke Ball

Wanting: Girafarig
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Sap Sipper
    Egg Move: Wish
    Poke Ball: Doesn't Matter
    That seems like a good trade.
    I'll PM you for the details.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

Hello I was wondering if you are taking breeding requests at the moment?

Pokemon offering:Eevee ;D
    Nature:modest
    Ability:adaptability, adaptability
    IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31 , 31/31/31/x/31/x
    Egg moves: yawn, yawn
    Pokeball: a normal one

Pokemon requested:Klefki
    Nature:impish or a neutral would be nice but any will do
    Ability: prankster
    IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/31
    Egg moves:switcheroo

I also have timid eevees with 5IVs and anticipation(ultra ball), adamant 5IV male HA panchams (luxury ball), and a 5 IV HA female froakie with toxic spikes(great ball). I only listed the modest eevees alone as that is what is on your searching for list but will happily provide you with the IV spreads of these pokes if you are interested in them .
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

[CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

Pokemon offering: All pokemon in my signature. I also have 6iv timid/hasty charmanders I'd be willing to trade.
    I realize this is a pretty time consuming request with the move tutors, I'd do it myself but don't have BW2, so I'm hoping you can do it. I'd be willing to trade 2 pokemon for this one. PM me bck if interested.

Pokemon requested: Timbur
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Guts
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch (B2W2 Tutor Moves Ice Punch/Knock Off)
    FC: 0473 8678 2707 IGN: Carlos

I'd like Hidden Ability versions of Treeko, Piplup, and Mudkip. I can offer normal ability Chikorita, Snivy, or Turtwig, Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, or Eevee. Probably 3 for 3 trade would be simplest.

Whether you want to breed for good IV females on those HA starters or just give me whatever hatches is fine. I should be able to get at least 3IV females on any of them (other than possibly Turtwig, currently at 0IV male on him) without too much hassle.

I'd love to get some 4+ IV females, but I know that's a lot of extra work and I understand if you don't want to go that far. Naturally I'd be willing to put more time into my breeding if you'd willing to do that for me. Probably get you something like a 4+ IV bold Cottonee female with four egg moves (Memento, Encore, Switcheroo, Grass Whistle), some 4IV or imperfect 5IV female starters (no egg moves), or go a bit crazy on an Eevee breeding (no shiny or 6IVs, but otherwise negotiable even if you need four egg moves).
    OVER TWO HUNDRED Hidden Abilities available, including all released HA starters. Egg moves, IVs (not 6IV), natures, nicknames available upon request.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Nursery-Gen-6

3DS FC: 4553 9972 4173
    Y Friend Safari Ghost: Phantump,

Quote Originally Posted by crazycarlos61 View Post
    Pokemon offering: All pokemon in my signature. I also have 6iv timid/hasty charmanders I'd be willing to trade.
    I realize this is a pretty time consuming request with the move tutors, I'd do it myself but don't have BW2, so I'm hoping you can do it. I'd be willing to trade 2 pokemon for this one. PM me bck if interested.

Pokemon requested: Timbur
    Ability: Guts
    Egg moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch (B2W2 Tutor Moves Ice Punch/Knock Off)
    I'm afraid I can't help you to get such a Timbur as I don't have access to those tutor moves. The best I can do is breed you a 5IV female Timbur with Mach and Drain Punch, so you have an easier time breeding a perfect 5IV Timbur with those moves once you get acces to them.

Quote Originally Posted by too-weak View Post
    I'd like Hidden Ability versions of Treeko, Piplup, and Mudkip. I can offer normal ability Chikorita, Snivy, or Turtwig, Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, or Eevee. Probably 3 for 3 trade would be simplest.

Whether you want to breed for good IV females on those HA starters or just give me whatever hatches is fine. I should be able to get at least 3IV females on any of them (other than possibly Turtwig, currently at 0IV male on him) without too much hassle.

I'd love to get some 4+ IV females, but I know that's a lot of extra work and I understand if you don't want to go that far. Naturally I'd be willing to put more time into my breeding if you'd willing to do that for me. Probably get you something like a 4+ IV bold Cottonee female with four egg moves (Memento, Encore, Switcheroo, Grass Whistle), some 4IV or imperfect 5IV female starters (no egg moves), or go a bit crazy on an Eevee breeding (no shiny or 6IVs, but otherwise negotiable even if you need four egg moves).
    Well, I already have all starters, with HA for those that have it available. However, I am interested in a perfect 5IV Cotonnee with those egg moves. I can trade you all three starters with HA you requested, or a perfect 5IV of one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by thaislex View Post
    Hello I was wondering if you are taking breeding requests at the moment?

Pokemon offering:Eevee ;D
    Nature:modest
    Ability:adaptability, adaptability
    IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31 , 31/31/31/x/31/x
    Egg moves: yawn, yawn
    Pokeball: a normal one

Pokemon requested:Klefki
    Nature:impish or a neutral would be nice but any will do
    Ability: prankster
    IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/31
    Egg moves:switcheroo

I also have timid eevees with 5IVs and anticipation(ultra ball), adamant 5IV male HA panchams (luxury ball), and a 5 IV HA female froakie with toxic spikes(great ball). I only listed the modest eevees alone as that is what is on your searching for list but will happily provide you with the IV spreads of these pokes if you are interested in them .
    Almost didn't see your post there ^^.

I'm afraid I'm only looking for perfect 5IVs. I am however quite interested in your Panchams, in addition to your toxic spikes froakie, depending on their IV spreads.
    I can breed you a bold Klefki. Breeding Switcheroo onto it may take quite some time though.
    Also I don't care about what pokeballs my pokemon are in, so don't worry about that.
    Last edited by Sheragim; 30th January 2014 at 3:00 PM.

I breed my panchams to abuse payback or switch-in on psychics I have one 31/31/31/31/31/x which is my female breeder, and a couple 31/31/31/31/x/31. Truthfully my female frokie would be a breeder as I got bad luck on its missing stat :P (which is speed). It took me quite a while to breed in toxic spikes so I thought that a female with the egg move (as females can now pass down egg moves) would be useful to a breeder like yourself . I can understand, truthfully i'm looking to use klefki in a small school tourney we're having on our campus this saturday but do not have access to drowsy so am unable to breed it myself.

[CENTER]

I breed my panchams to abuse payback or switch-in on psychics I have one 31/31/31/31/31/x which is my female breeder, and a couple 31/31/31/31/x/31. Truthfully my female frokie would be a breeder as I got bad luck on its missing stat :P (which is speed). It took me quite a while to breed in toxic spikes so I thought that a female with the egg move (as females can now pass down egg moves) would be useful to a breeder like yourself . I can understand, truthfully i'm looking to use klefki in a small school tourney we're having on our campus this saturday but do not have access to drowsy so am unable to breed it myself.
    Could you breed me an adamant Pancham with this spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31?
    I'll get started on chain breeding switcheroo. Is bold and okay nature?

yes bold would be okay I will try, but lately my luck with aiming for specific stats has been terrible XD. If by chance I don't have one ready by the time you have yours done is there anything else i can trade you just in case? I don't mind trading multiple pokes for one of yours . Also by chance do you know when you may be done?

[CENTER]

Well, I just spend about four hours to get a perfect HA Treecko(breeding with the best possible set-up). So yeah. Hopefully this one will go faster.
    I'll do my best. And take your time, I'm in no hurry.

I'll take the set of three HA starters with no/random IV's. Any gender, nature, and/or ability in particular for the Cottonee? Bold, Modest, and Timid would be the easiest natures for me to get as I have 5IV fathers for those natures, but I can do a different one if you'd like. I can do either Prankster or Infiltrator as the ability.
    OVER TWO HUNDRED Hidden Abilities available, including all released HA starters. Egg moves, IVs (not 6IV), natures, nicknames available upon request.

Quote Originally Posted by too-weak View Post
    I'll take the set of three HA starters with no/random IV's. Any gender, nature, and/or ability in particular for the Cottonee? Bold, Modest, and Timid would be the easiest natures for me to get as I have 5IV fathers for those natures, but I can do a different one if you'd like. I can do either Prankster or Infiltrator as the ability.
    Bold Prankster -atk please. Either gender is fine.

OK, got one ready. Female Cottonee. Prankster, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31 and the four egg moves.

I've already set aside a couple fillers I had laying around. An imperfect 4IV Bold Protean Kecelon female (I have two with the same 4IV spread) and an imperfect 5IV Smeargle (got two full boxes of imperfect 5IV Smeargles).

3DS FC is 4553 9972 4173. I've got work for the next couple mornings (USA Central time zone). But I'll be home for evenings and nights. Already added your FC to my 3DS.
    Last edited by too-weak; 30th January 2014 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Hatched!

I'm interested in your Sableye. I've sent you a PM with a link to my trade thread as well as the formal write up of my request.
    FC: 1993 - 8283 - 4947
    Rikerd is my in game name.

Hey again sheragim . Thanks for that klefi earlier, worked out great ;D. Interested in getting some more good pokes off you if I manage to have anything you want :P I hope that you don't mind me not sticking to the normal offering format as I am offering quite a bit of things.

Offering:
        Spoiler:- imperfect 5IV foreigns:

Spoiler:- items:

Spoiler:- flaweless:

Also have a shiny adamant sand veil Gliscor i got while horde hunting
    no 0 IVs and fully EV trained in Attack and Def

Pokemon requested:
    swinub
    Nature:adamant
    Ability: thick fat
    Egg moves:icicle crash

Eevee
    Nature:Bold
    ability: non HA
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg moves: yawn and wish
    gender: (would looooove a female to help with cute charm but will happily take a male)

would love both of these pokes. More than willing to trade two+ things for them. Hope something catches your eye if not I'll see if i can find something else to offer you ;D. Hope to hear back from you soon!
    Last edited by thaislex; 3rd February 2014 at 11:06 PM.

[CENTER]

Pokemon offering: Houndour
    Nature: Mild
    Ability: Flash Fire
    IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg moves: None

Pokemon requested: Starly
    Ability: Reckless
    IVs: Any, Attack preferred
    Egg moves: Double Edge preferred, can have none.
    Name.- Tenorio
    Friend Code: 2036-7136-7466

Pokédex Completition:
    Kanto [Completed]
    Johto [Completed]
    Hoenn [Completed]
    Sinnoh [Completed]
    Unova [Completed]
    Kalos [Completed]

Hey again sheragim . Thanks for that klefi earlier, worked out great ;D. Interested in getting some more good pokes off you if I manage to have anything you want :P I hope that you don't mind me not sticking to the normal offering format as I am offering quite a bit of things.

Offering:
        Spoiler:- imperfect 5IV foreigns:

Spoiler:- items:

Spoiler:- flaweless:

Also have a shiny adamant sand veil Gliscor i got while horde hunting
    no 0 IVs and fully EV trained in Attack and Def

Pokemon requested:
    swinub
    Nature:adamant
    Ability: thick fat
    Egg moves:icicle crash

Eevee
    Nature:Bold
    ability: non HA
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg moves: yawn and wish
    gender: (would looooove a female to help with cute charm but will happily take a male)

would love both of these pokes. More than willing to trade two+ things for them. Hope something catches your eye if not I'll see if i can find something else to offer you ;D. Hope to hear back from you soon!
    I'd be happy to take your offer, if you're still interested. I'd like the Poliwag and the ability capsule, if that's okay with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenorio94 View Post
    Pokemon offering: Houndour
    Nature: Mild
    Ability: Flash Fire
    IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31

Pokemon requested: Starly
    Ability: Reckless
    IVs: Any, Attack preferred
    Egg moves: Double Edge preferred, can have none.
    That seems like an okay deal, if you're still interested. Let me know when you'd like to trade.

Hello again,

Offer: Tirtouga
    Ability: Sturdy
    Egg Moves: None

Want: Porygon
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Download

Electric Safari (Stunfisk, Dedenne, and Luxio)

Quote Originally Posted by Corbins Mix View Post
    Hello again,

Offer: Tirtouga
    Ability: Sturdy
    Egg Moves: None

Want: Porygon
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Download

Done! And I'll throw in a lucky egg since you qualify for the promotion!

Nice shop! Would you be willing to check my shop for the following?

Chespin:
    31/31/31/31/31/31 M Impish Overgrow with Spikes

Fennekin:
    31/31/31/31/31/31 M Rash Magician with Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis and Heat Wave

696 Tyrunt:
    31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Strong Jaw with Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Thunder Fang

707 Klefki:
    31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Prankster

Thanks!

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Nice shop! Would you be willing to check my shop for the following?

Chespin:
    31/31/31/31/31/31 M Impish Overgrow with Spikes

Fennekin:
    31/31/31/31/31/31 M Rash Magician with Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis and Heat Wave

696 Tyrunt:
    31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Strong Jaw with Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Thunder Fang

707 Klefki:
    31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Prankster

Thanks!
    I can get you all of those. I'll check your shop and PM you what I'm interested in.

Hi,
    I am looking to make a big trade with you (or several smaller trades ):

LOOKING FOR(25):

Caterpie w/ Run Away
    Psyduck w/ Swift Swim
    Machop w/ No Guard
    Tentalcool w/ Liquid Ooze
    Magnemite w/ Magnet Pull
    Koffing w/ Levitate
    Mr. Mime w/ Soundproof
    Snorlax w/ Thick Fat
    Girafig w/ Sap Sipper
    Taillow w/ Guts
    Makuhita w/ Thick Fat
    Sableye w/ Prankster
    Trapinch w/ Hyper Cutter
    Starly w/ Reckless
    Buneary w/ Run Away
    Spiritomb w/ Infiltrator
    Zorua w/ Illusion
    Gothita w/ Shadow Tag
    Rufflet w/ Sheer Force
    Flabébé w/ Flower Veil
    Swirlix w/ Unburden
    Cyndaquil w/ Blaze
    Shellos w/ Storm Drain
    Tepig w/ Blaze
    Oshawott w/ Torrent

OFFERING (35):

Nidoran(f) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hustle/Poison Point/Rivalry, Modest
    Nidoran(m) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hustle/Poison Point/Rivalry, Modest
    Ponyta 31/31/31/x/31/31 Flame Body/Run Away/Flash Fire, Jolly w/ Double Kick
    Tangela 31/x/31/31/31/31 Regenerator/Chlorophyll/Leaf Guard, Calm w/ Leaf Storm, Leech Seed
    Pichu 31/x/31/31/31/31 Lightning Rod/Static, Timid w/ Wish
    Aipom 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pickup/Run Away, Adamant w/ Fake Out
    Wooper 31/31/31/x/31/31 Unaware/Damp/Water Absorb, Gentle w/ Recover, Curse
    Houndour 31/x/31/31/31/31 Flash Fire/Early Bird, Timid w/ Sucker Punch
    Lotad 31/x/31/31/31/31 Swift Swim/Rain Dish, Calm w/ Leech Seed
    Seedot 31/31/31/x/31/31 Chlorophyll/Early Bird, Adamant
    Slakoth 31/31/31/x/31/31 Truant, Adamant w/ Body Slam, Slash, Night Slash, Persuit
    Whismur 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rattled/Soundproof, Modest
    Torkoal 31/31/31/31/31/x White Smoke, Sassy
    Swablu 31/31/31/x/31/31 Natural Cure, Jolly mit Dragon Rush, Haze
    Zangoose 31/31/31/x/31/31 Toxic Boost/Immunity, Adamant w/ Iron Tail, Night Slash
    Kecleon 31/x/31/31/31/0 Protean/Color Change, Brave w/ Recover, Magic Coat, Foul Play, Fake Out
    Shuppet 31/31/31/x/31/31 Frisk/Insomnia, Adamant w/ Disable, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
    Duskull 31/31/31/x/31/31 Levitate, Adamant w/ Pain Split
    Cherubi 31/x/31/31/31/31 Chlorophyll, Bold w/ Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse
    Bronzor 31/31/31/31/31/x Levitate/Heatproof, Relaxed
    Snivy 31/31/31/x/31/31 Overgrow, Adamant w/ Leech Seed, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Synthesis
    Lillipup 31/31/31/x/31/31 Vital Spirit/Pickup, Adamant
    Pidove 31/31/31/x/31/31 Big Peck/Super Luck, Adamant w/ Wish
    Woobat 31/x/31/31/31/31 Unaware/Klutz, Timid w/ Supersonic, Roost
    Cottonee 31/x/31/31/31/31 Prankster/Infiltrator, Calm w/ Encore
    Sandile 31/31/31/x/31/31 Intimidate/Moxie, Adamant w/ Counter, Pursuit, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
    Yamask 31/x/31/31/31/0 Mummy, Relaxed w/ Heal Block, Toxic Spikes, Nasty Plot
    Deerling 31/31/31/x/31/31 Chlorophyll/Sap Sipper, Adamant w/ Fake Tears
    Foongus 31/x/31/31/31/31 Regenerator/Effect Spore, Calm w/ Stun Spore
    Axew 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mold Breaker/Rivalry, Adamant w/ Razor Wind, Iron Tail
    Mienfoo 31/31/31/x/31/31 Regenerator/Inner Focus, Jolly
    Durant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Truant/Swarm/Hustle, Jolly

Espurr 31/x/31/31/31/31 Infiltrator/Keen Eye, Timid

Clauncher 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mega Launcher, Modest

Amaura 31/x/31/31/31/31 Refrigerate, Timid

Quote Originally Posted by Blubbor View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking to make a big trade with you (or several smaller trades ):

LOOKING FOR(25):

Caterpie w/ Run Away
    Psyduck w/ Swift Swim
    Machop w/ No Guard
    Tentalcool w/ Liquid Ooze
    Magnemite w/ Magnet Pull
    Koffing w/ Levitate
    Mr. Mime w/ Soundproof
    Snorlax w/ Thick Fat
    Girafig w/ Sap Sipper
    Taillow w/ Guts
    Makuhita w/ Thick Fat
    Sableye w/ Prankster
    Trapinch w/ Hyper Cutter
    Starly w/ Reckless
    Buneary w/ Run Away
    Spiritomb w/ Infiltrator
    Zorua w/ Illusion
    Gothita w/ Shadow Tag
    Rufflet w/ Sheer Force
    Flabébé w/ Flower Veil
    Swirlix w/ Unburden
    Cyndaquil w/ Blaze
    Shellos w/ Storm Drain
    Tepig w/ Blaze
    Oshawott w/ Torrent

OFFERING (35):

Nidoran(f) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hustle/Poison Point/Rivalry, Modest
    Nidoran(m) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hustle/Poison Point/Rivalry, Modest
    Ponyta 31/31/31/x/31/31 Flame Body/Run Away/Flash Fire, Jolly w/ Double Kick
    Tangela 31/x/31/31/31/31 Regenerator/Chlorophyll/Leaf Guard, Calm w/ Leaf Storm, Leech Seed
    Pichu 31/x/31/31/31/31 Lightning Rod/Static, Timid w/ Wish
    Aipom 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pickup/Run Away, Adamant w/ Fake Out
    Wooper 31/31/31/x/31/31 Unaware/Damp/Water Absorb, Gentle w/ Recover, Curse
    Houndour 31/x/31/31/31/31 Flash Fire/Early Bird, Timid w/ Sucker Punch
    Lotad 31/x/31/31/31/31 Swift Swim/Rain Dish, Calm w/ Leech Seed
    Seedot 31/31/31/x/31/31 Chlorophyll/Early Bird, Adamant
    Slakoth 31/31/31/x/31/31 Truant, Adamant w/ Body Slam, Slash, Night Slash, Persuit
    Whismur 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rattled/Soundproof, Modest
    Torkoal 31/31/31/31/31/x White Smoke, Sassy
    Swablu 31/31/31/x/31/31 Natural Cure, Jolly mit Dragon Rush, Haze
    Zangoose 31/31/31/x/31/31 Toxic Boost/Immunity, Adamant w/ Iron Tail, Night Slash
    Kecleon 31/x/31/31/31/0 Protean/Color Change, Brave w/ Recover, Magic Coat, Foul Play, Fake Out
    Shuppet 31/31/31/x/31/31 Frisk/Insomnia, Adamant w/ Disable, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
    Duskull 31/31/31/x/31/31 Levitate, Adamant w/ Pain Split
    Cherubi 31/x/31/31/31/31 Chlorophyll, Bold w/ Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse
    Bronzor 31/31/31/31/31/x Levitate/Heatproof, Relaxed
    Snivy 31/31/31/x/31/31 Overgrow, Adamant w/ Leech Seed, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Synthesis
    Lillipup 31/31/31/x/31/31 Vital Spirit/Pickup, Adamant
    Pidove 31/31/31/x/31/31 Big Peck/Super Luck, Adamant w/ Wish
    Woobat 31/x/31/31/31/31 Unaware/Klutz, Timid w/ Supersonic, Roost
    Cottonee 31/x/31/31/31/31 Prankster/Infiltrator, Calm w/ Encore
    Sandile 31/31/31/x/31/31 Intimidate/Moxie, Adamant w/ Counter, Pursuit, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
    Yamask 31/x/31/31/31/0 Mummy, Relaxed w/ Heal Block, Toxic Spikes, Nasty Plot
    Deerling 31/31/31/x/31/31 Chlorophyll/Sap Sipper, Adamant w/ Fake Tears
    Foongus 31/x/31/31/31/31 Regenerator/Effect Spore, Calm w/ Stun Spore
    Axew 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mold Breaker/Rivalry, Adamant w/ Razor Wind, Iron Tail
    Mienfoo 31/31/31/x/31/31 Regenerator/Inner Focus, Jolly
    Durant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Truant/Swarm/Hustle, Jolly

Espurr 31/x/31/31/31/31 Infiltrator/Keen Eye, Timid

Clauncher 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mega Launcher, Modest

Amaura 31/x/31/31/31/31 Refrigerate, Timid
    That looks amazing!
    I have quite a few in stock.
    I have these ready to trade now:
    Tepig, Taillow, Trapinch, Sableye and Cyndaquil.

I'd like to trade them for these:
    Amaura, Clauncher, Pichu w lightning rod, flash fire houndour and hustle nidoran F.

I'm also interested in these others:
    Flame body Ponyta
    regenerator tangela
    unaware wooper
    swift swim lotad
    chlorophyl seedot
    toxic boost zangoose
    swablu
    frisk shuppet
    cherubi
    moxie sandile
    regenerator foongus
    truant durant

Could you let me know what pokemon I should breed for these?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast