Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 137

Thread: Sheragim's Supertastic Supershop (IV breeding, Items, Training services and more!)

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Watching you
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    I'm really interested in your Chansey I can offer a Jirachi and Manaphy for it if you're still looking for those.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    I'm just here to say thanks again for the trade. And to everyone else, Sheragim is a fast, fair, and overall great trader. Five-star trade shop!


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    I'm really interested in your Chansey I can offer a Jirachi and Manaphy for it if you're still looking for those.
    I'd gladly accept your offer. Do you want serene grace or natural cure?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    I'm just here to say thanks again for the trade. And to everyone else, Sheragim is a fast, fair, and overall great trader. Five-star trade shop!
    And the same would apply to you. Your words are very welcome, and I would encourage people to visit Sid87's shop. It has a lot to offer I do not have.
    Last edited by Sheragim; 9th February 2014 at 11:13 PM.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Alright, great! Then I get to breeding because it don't have anything in stock.

    For the 12 you want, I want these:
    Psyduck w/ Swift Swim
    Koffing w/ Levitate
    Mr. Mime w/ Soundproof
    Girafig w/ Sap Sipper
    Makuhita w/ Thick Fat
    Starly w/ Reckless
    Buneary w/ Run Away
    Zorua w/ Illusion
    Gothita w/ Shadow Tag
    Swirlix w/ Unburden
    Shellos w/ Storm Drain
    Oshawott w/ Torrent

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blubbor View Post
    Alright, great! Then I get to breeding because it don't have anything in stock.

    For the 12 you want, I want these:
    Psyduck w/ Swift Swim
    Koffing w/ Levitate
    Mr. Mime w/ Soundproof
    Girafig w/ Sap Sipper
    Makuhita w/ Thick Fat
    Starly w/ Reckless
    Buneary w/ Run Away
    Zorua w/ Illusion
    Gothita w/ Shadow Tag
    Swirlix w/ Unburden
    Shellos w/ Storm Drain
    Oshawott w/ Torrent
    That seems okay. I'll PM you when I'm done breeding to arrange the exchange.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    I'm really interested in your Chansey I can offer a Jirachi and Manaphy for it if you're still looking for those.
    I'll breed you a perfect calm natural cure 5IV Chansey with aromatherapy and seismic toss.
    Also, you need to clear your inbox.
    Last edited by Sheragim; 9th February 2014 at 11:42 PM.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Pokemon offering:Scraggy
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Shed Skin
    IVs:31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg movesetect/Fire Punch/Fake Out/Drain Punch
    Gender: IDR

    Pokemon requested: Starly
    Nature:Jolly/Adamant
    Ability:Reckless
    IVs:31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg movesouble Edge
    Gender: IDC
    Game: X
    FC: 0344-9580-2858
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Pumkaboo, and Spiritomb


    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE SHOP!
    The Harken Pokemon and Service Shop

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I have 4iv gastly with the egg move reflect type and also have 5iv charmander
    both are timid and in return can I have calm goomy with destiny knot. Thank you.


    Black Friend Code:4727 8897 5526
    TOP 4 In VGC Texas 2011
    Top 16 in VGC Nationals 2011
    5th place in Texas VGC 2012
    Yes i am that good.


    Name: Leo

    My Teams Of the late(whatever that means):
    Yellow:

    Crystal:

    Fire Red:

    Emerald :

    gen IV
    forgotten
    Black:

    Future White 2 :

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon offering:Tentacool
    Nature:Relaxed
    Ability:Rain Dish
    IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg moves/none
    Gender: Male

    Pokemon requested: Goomy
    Nature:Modest
    Ability:Sap Sipper
    IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg moves:
    Gender: IDC

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenKong View Post
    Pokemon offering:Scraggy
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Shed Skin
    IVs:31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg movesetect/Fire Punch/Fake Out/Drain Punch
    Gender: IDR

    Pokemon requested: Starly
    Nature:Jolly/Adamant
    Ability:Reckless
    IVs:31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg movesouble Edge
    Gender: IDC
    Okay. I'll PM you when I'm done.

    Quote Originally Posted by reuniclusking View Post
    I have 4iv gastly with the egg move reflect type and also have 5iv charmander
    both are timid and in return can I have calm goomy with destiny knot. Thank you.
    Could you give me details on the Charmander? I'm kind of inclined to say no.

    Quote Originally Posted by alflaya123 View Post
    Pokemon offering:Tentacool
    Nature:Relaxed
    Ability:Rain Dish
    IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg moves/none
    Gender: Male

    Pokemon requested: Goomy
    Nature:Modest
    Ability:Sap Sipper
    IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg moves:
    Gender: IDC
    Deal. I'll PM you when I'm able to trade.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

  10. #60

    Default

    Me again

    Pokémon Offered: Amaura
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Refrigerate
    Iv's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: None

    Pokémon Wanted: Koffing
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Levitate
    Iv's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: As listed

    Let me know if interested.
    IGN: Corbin
    FC: 2680-9260-3852
    Electric Safari (Stunfisk, Dedenne, and Luxio)


  11. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corbins Mix View Post
    Me again

    Pokémon Offered: Amaura
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Refrigerate
    Iv's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: None

    Pokémon Wanted: Koffing
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Levitate
    Iv's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: As listed

    Let me know if interested.
    I most certainly am. I'll let you know when I'm done breeding.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

  12. #62

    Default

    Awesome man, I put it to the side for ya.
    IGN: Corbin
    FC: 2680-9260-3852
    Electric Safari (Stunfisk, Dedenne, and Luxio)


  13. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I've updated the shop with these new pokemon:

    Tirtouga
    Deerling
    Mienfoo
    Lapras
    Rayquaza

    Also, Buneary is now availale with its HA Limber and I've added a few 6IVs.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Pokemon Offered: Cottonee
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Prankster
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    EM: Switcheroo, Memento, Encore
    Gender: Whichever you want

    Pokemon wanted: Swinub
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EM: Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash
    Gender: Doesn't matter

    Would I be able to get a Lucky Egg with that?
    FC: 1177-7868-7588
    IGN: Ryan
    Check out my Trade Shop!

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Searching for ERrors
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Pokemon wanted: Carvanha
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EM: Destiny Bond, doesnt matter what else
    Gender: Doesn't matter

    Pokemon Offered: Mankey
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Female has Anger Point, Male has Vital Spirit
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EM: Close Combat
    Gender:

    Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ubernerd37 View Post
    Pokemon Offered: Cottonee
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Prankster
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    EM: Switcheroo, Memento, Encore
    Gender: Whichever you want

    Pokemon wanted: Swinub
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EM: Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash
    Gender: Doesn't matter

    Would I be able to get a Lucky Egg with that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza is Green View Post
    Pokemon wanted: Carvanha
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EM: Destiny Bond, doesnt matter what else
    Gender: Doesn't matter

    Pokemon Offered: Mankey
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Female has Anger Point, Male has Vital Spirit
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EM: Close Combat
    Gender:
    I'm very sorry to both of you, but I appear to have forgotten to list both of those pokemon when I obtained them. I'm checking my pokemon to see if any others are missing right now. However, please feel free to see if you have anything else you could offer me for them.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Searching for ERrors
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheragim View Post
    I'm very sorry to both of you, but I appear to have forgotten to list both of those pokemon when I obtained them. I'm checking my pokemon to see if any others are missing right now. However, please feel free to see if you have anything else you could offer me for them.
    How about a careful 5 iv larvitar with dragon dance, pursuit and strealth rocks?I see you only have Jolly.

    Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I've got Jolly Ponyta 5IV of course Flash Fire w/Morning Sun, Low Kick, and Hypnosis. Does that work?
    FC: 1177-7868-7588
    IGN: Ryan
    Check out my Trade Shop!

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza is Green View Post
    How about a careful 5 iv larvitar with dragon dance, pursuit and strealth rocks?I see you only have Jolly.
    Fair enough. I'll add you in a second.

    Quote Originally Posted by ubernerd37 View Post
    I've got Jolly Ponyta 5IV of course Flash Fire w/Morning Sun, Low Kick, and Hypnosis. Does that work?
    I already have a pending trade for a Ponyta, but since it doesn't have these egg moves, I guess it'll do. Is it a male? It may take some time for me to breed your request though.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Heyo! I'd like to know if you have a 5IV Natural Cure Staryu!

    I haven't much to offer that you might like except for these shinies (And a Kalos Modest Moltres)

    Basculin - Luvdisc - Corsola - Alomomola - Octillery - Treecko (6IV / Unburden / Gigadrain) - Mienshao - Seaking - Lanturn - Meowstic Male - Unfeazant Male - Amoongus - Ampharos - Relicanth - Glaceon - Huntain - Kingler - Zoroark - Clauncher - Gyarados - Swampert - Gygalith - Horsea - Ninetales (5IV / Drought) - Aegislash.


    Edit: Can also get pretty much any BP item, if needed.
    Last edited by Brotatoe; 24th February 2014 at 10:09 PM.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brotatoe View Post
    Heyo! I'd like to know if you have a 5IV Natural Cure Staryu!

    I haven't much to offer that you might like except for these shinies (And a Kalos Modest Moltres)

    Basculin - Luvdisc - Corsola - Alomomola - Octillery - Treecko (6IV / Unburden / Gigadrain) - Mienshao - Seaking - Lanturn - Meowstic Male - Unfeazant Male - Amoongus - Ampharos - Relicanth - Glaceon - Huntain - Kingler - Zoroark - Clauncher - Gyarados - Swampert - Gygalith - Horsea - Ninetales (5IV / Drought) - Aegislash.
    I do have one (I even have a 6IV). I'd be interested that shiny Zoroark.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Has lolsy IV + Nature due being a random encountered one instead of a bred one, you still want it anyway?

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hmmm. On second thought: would you be interested in trading the Treecko for the 6IV? Also: what IVs does the Moltres have?
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheragim View Post
    Hmmm. On second thought: would you be interested in trading the Treecko for the 6IV? Also: what IVs does the Moltres have?

    Wouldn't mind trading Treecko since i really need to get that spinner a ride. Just double checked Moltres: he's Bashful (eewck!) Def / SpA / SpD / Spe IV.

    Also looking for a 5IV Dratiny (If possible, with extremespeed)

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brotatoe View Post
    Wouldn't mind trading Treecko since i really need to get that spinner a ride. Just double checked Moltres: he's Bashful (eewck!) Def / SpA / SpD / Spe IV.

    Also looking for a 5IV Dratiny (If possible, with extremespeed)
    I have one with marvel scale, and one with extremespeed available right now. If you want one with both, I'll have to breed. Also, the Treecko is shiny, right?
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •