Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sheragim's Supertastic Supershop (IV breeding, Items, Training services and more!)

Ayep! Treecko's shiny.

Extremespeed alone is fine too, i have my own Breedingtiny with Marvel
    Last edited by Brotatoe; 24th February 2014 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotatoe View Post
    Ayep! Treecko's shiny.

Extremespeed alone is fine too, i have my own Breedingtiny with Marvel
    That would be fine. The Ninetales for the Dratini? Could you PM me for the details please?
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

Nicest guy to trade with! Recommended

I've updated the shop with a number of pokemon including (but not limited to):
    Spinarak, Sentret, Stunfisk, Hoppip, Croagunk, Skiddo, Carbink, Rattata, Krabby, Tympole, Karrablast and Chinchou.
    3DS FC: 2638-0823-0477 IGN:Sheragim Friend safari: ledyba, illumise and venomoth
    Please check out my XY trade shop (200+ different perfect 5IVs available): http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-and-more!%29

Quote Originally Posted by Brotatoe View Post
    Nicest guy to trade with! Recommended
    I can confirm
    Want:
    664 Scatterbug (continental):
    31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Compoundeyes
    Offer:
    Venonat
    31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
    Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza is Green View Post
    I can confirm
    Want:
    664 Scatterbug (continental):
    31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Compoundeyes
    Offer:
    Venonat
    31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
    Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain
    You're both very kind.^^
    I have a pending trade for a Venonat unfortunately, though I'm not sure about the egg moves. Could you perhaps offer something else?

EDIT: I've also just updated the shop with Rhyhorn, Phanpy, Roggenrola, and added egg moves for Machop.
    Last edited by Sheragim; 6th March 2014 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheragim View Post
    You're both very kind.^^
    I have a pending trade for a Venonat unfortunately, though I'm not sure about the egg moves. Could you perhaps offer something else?

EDIT: I've also just updated the shop with Rhyhorn, Phanpy, Roggenrola, and added egg moves for Machop.
    Well I have 5iv Timid Bagon with Hydro Pump and Dragon dance and a 5iv Bold Cleffa with Belly Drum

Well I have 5iv Timid Bagon with Hydro Pump and Dragon dance and a 5iv Bold Cleffa with Belly Drum
    I'd like the Cleffa please. I'll have to breed the Scatterbug though. I'll PM you when I'm done, if that's okay with you.

I'd like the Cleffa please. I'll have to breed the Scatterbug though. I'll PM you when I'm done, if that's okay with you.
    Alright, that sounds great, the cleffa has cute charm though.. Should mention that

hey i need a female Froakie / Frogadier / Greninja with the ability protean nothing else matters! no iv nature or moves!
    and since im not asking for a lot i hope you already have one to giveaway and if you dont i hope you wont make me breed a 5IV pokemon.
    but just in case you will i can still get you a 5 iv jolly eevee, Drifloon, Blitzle Vanillite or Cubchoo.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 4656 - 7332 - 2149. IGN: Michael
    Friend Safari Type: Normal.
    Pokemon In My Safari:

Alright, that sounds great, the cleffa has cute charm though.. Should mention that
    That shouldn't be any problem .

Quote Originally Posted by mkn View Post
    hey i need a female Froakie / Frogadier / Greninja with the ability protean nothing else matters! no iv nature or moves!
    and since im not asking for a lot i hope you already have one to giveaway and if you dont i hope you wont make me breed a 5IV pokemon.
    but just in case you will i can still get you a 5 iv jolly eevee, Drifloon, Blitzle Vanillite or Cubchoo.
    Well, I don't have a spare protean female lying around, so I'd have to breed one. That would mean breeding a female with a 12,5% chance. Those odds are lower than those of getting a normal 5IV under optimal circumstances. So I would like something in return, if that's okay with you. (preferably a sap sipper Blitzle with double kick).

Hey!

I am currently interested in a few dawn stones and a lucky egg.

Offering these 5iv pokemon:

Noibat(m)
    Modest
    Frisk
    Ivs: (31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Screech/supersonic/tackle/tailwind

Ferroseed(m)
    Brave
    Iron barbs
    Ivs31/31/31/x/31/x)
    Leech seed/harden/tackle

Dratini(f)
    Jolly
    Marvel scale
    Ivs31/31/31/x/31/31)
    Wrap/leer

Quote Originally Posted by h20polo_bp View Post
    Hey!

I am currently interested in a few dawn stones and a lucky egg.

Offering these 5iv pokemon:

Noibat(m)
    Modest
    Frisk
    Ivs: (31/x/31/31/31/31)
    Screech/supersonic/tackle/tailwind

Ferroseed(m)
    Brave
    Iron barbs
    Ivs31/31/31/x/31/x)
    Leech seed/harden/tackle

Dratini(f)
    Jolly
    Marvel scale
    Ivs31/31/31/x/31/31)
    Wrap/leer
    I'm afraid I already have all of those. However, I'll take the Noibat. For a dawn stone and a lucky egg?

I really would prefer a dusk stone. I'm currently out of my house, but I'll see what else I have.

I really would prefer a dusk stone. I'm currently out of my house, but I'll see what else I have.
    A dusk stone it is then. However, feel free to post other stuff you have to offer.

A dusk stone it is then. However, feel free to post other stuff you have to offer.
    I have:

Scraggy(f)
    Jolly
    Shed skin
    (31/31/31/xx/31/31)
    Low kick/dragon dance/drain punch/ice punch

Bagon(f)
    Timid
    Rock Head
    (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
    Rage/hydro pump

I have:

Scraggy(f)
    Jolly
    Shed skin
    (31/31/31/xx/31/31)
    Low kick/dragon dance/drain punch/ice punch

Bagon(f)
    Timid
    Rock Head
    (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
    Rage/hydro pump
    What would you like for the bagon and the noibat?

What would you like for the bagon and the noibat?
    Could I have an adamant prankster murkrow with brave bird and roost, dusk stone and lucky egg for the bagon and noibat?

Could I have an adamant prankster murkrow with brave bird and roost, dusk stone and lucky egg for the bagon and noibat?
    Okay. I'll PM you when I'm done breeding (which may take a while, as I have a sizable to-do list at the moment).

How much longer do you estimate?

How much longer do you estimate?
    A day or so.

Pokemon i want: Scyther and a Eevee and a Axew
    Nature: Scyther: Adamant, Eevee: Calm ( i can supply with a 5 iv calm male eevee to ease the process), Axew: Jolly
    Ability: Scyther: Technician Eevee: Any except the DW ability, Axew: Mold breaker
    Nickname: Scyther: Sanguine, Eevee: Zelda, Axew: Blade
    IV's desired: Preferably 6 perfect ivs on all of em else if my offers are not good enough 5 perfect ivs wheres the eevee skips out on attack stat and the other to skips out on special attack
    My Friend Code: 2020-0782-5443
    My In Game Name: Andreas
    What I offer: Ghastly Male or female (your choise) 31-xx-31-31-31-31, Timid nature or Shiny (mabye flawless) milotic or a Shiny 100% flawless gallade with punch egg moves and adamant nature

Plus if there is any possibility id like all of them in pokeballs, seeing as id am very pecky with pokeballs

Quote Originally Posted by dreas94 View Post
    Pokemon i want: Scyther and a Eevee and a Axew
    Nature: Scyther: Adamant, Eevee: Calm ( i can supply with a 5 iv calm male eevee to ease the process), Axew: Jolly
    Ability: Scyther: Technician Eevee: Any except the DW ability, Axew: Mold breaker
    Nickname: Scyther: Sanguine, Eevee: Zelda, Axew: Blade
    IV's desired: Preferably 6 perfect ivs on all of em else if my offers are not good enough 5 perfect ivs wheres the eevee skips out on attack stat and the other to skips out on special attack
    My Friend Code: 2020-0782-5443
    My In Game Name: Andreas
    What I offer: Ghastly Male or female (your choise) 31-xx-31-31-31-31, Timid nature or Shiny (mabye flawless) milotic or a Shiny 100% flawless gallade with punch egg moves and adamant nature

Plus if there is any possibility id like all of them in pokeballs, seeing as id am very pecky with pokeballs
    Hello there!
    I have a 5IV technician Scyther readily available, and while I dont have a male in stock, breeding a mold breaker Axew should be no problem.
    However, I'm afraid I already have perfect 5IV versions of the pokemon you offered. (also, I don't think a kalos-native Gallade can have elemental punches).
    I'm interested in the calm Eevee though (provided it is Kalos-bred).
    So how about a male 5IV (-satk) Scyther with an adamant nature and the egg move night slash for your calm Eevee?

Hello there!
    I have a 5IV technician Scyther readily available, and while I dont have a male in stock, breeding a mold breaker Axew should be no problem.
    However, I'm afraid I already have perfect 5IV versions of the pokemon you offered. (also, I don't think a kalos-native Gallade can have elemental punches).
    I'm interested in the calm Eevee though (provided it is Kalos-bred).
    So how about a male 5IV (-satk) Scyther with an adamant nature and the egg move night slash for your calm Eevee?
    Sounds great you can reach me trough skype when ready (skype name: dreas94), keep in mind all my eevees are male plus the gallade is indeed not kalos native its breed in the 5 gen games

Pokemon offering: Larvitar Shiny
    Nature: brave
    Ability: guts
    IVs: 31 all round
    Egg moves: outrage, stone edge, crunch, earthquake

Pokemon requested: Goomy
    Nature: admant
    Ability: HA
    IVs: 31 in all apart from sp.atk or all round preferably
    Egg moves: x

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast