Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276
Results 6,876 to 6,882 of 6882

Thread: Veneno Oscuridad

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-sama View Post
    wat

r u srs
    Well, yea. It's kinda anti-climactic to hit that rank and not duke it out, ykno?? Think of it as Gary at the E4. You beat the E4 and Lance but then Gary's in the back. Not that I'm Gary status of course, but a surprise chall should be somethin you'd be easily able to overcome for someone who's come so far! I just REALLY wanna see how far you've come! When the stakes are high, peeps bring their best, and I really wanna see firsthand what you've got at the end of this climb! After this, you'll be doin events here merely for fun and challenge. :n;

See where I'm gettin at?

~~~

USUM Nuzlocke Update #I

Hello everyone! Today's been an odd day. My mom kicked me out her house shortly after we got settled, but she did so with an absurdly large amount of money and love so I cant be mad! I do love my mom but she can be so generously harsh! I did manage to find a couple mons I never could have expected would have made the team so early. Right off the bat, I encountered a nice lil Inkay whom I named Seija. She's been a blast to have and i've never quite trained an Inkay. Her odd ability is Contrary, which is almost broken as the the "trainers" I fight dont seem to realize their Growls are only makin her STRONGER. Shortly after breezing through the first routes, chillin with that crazy cool lookin Prof, doin those battles, and talkin to that one hyper dude and the hatgirl a bunch, we finally made it to the school! Everyone there was also kinda breezy, and that's where I met my second team recruit; Meowth! She's a feisty one who's gotta big Bite thanks to Technician. I havent used her too much but she did solo that one dudes' Ekans, which surprised me. No EXP share for me! After talking my way into Hau'lilou City I rummaged through this guys' lawn and found a really unexpected find in Mime. Jr! I dont know what to expect from her just yet, but she'll be an interestring train for sure! I'm just barely writin this from inside the Center in Halilou City so wish me luck, lads~

Seija the Inkay
    Female
    lvl 9
    Contrary
    Foul Play~Peck~Constrict~Reflect

Ritz the Meowth
    Female
    lvl 8
    Technician
    Scratch~Growl~Bite

Ed the Mime Jr.
    lvl 9
    Female
    Soundproof
    Round~Confusion~Copycat~Meditate
    Last edited by MetalSonic; Yesterday at 6:41 AM.

Where competitive things happen~

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet
    art credits to American-Pi

Dam Meta sorry to hear that
    Did the discord crashed for y'all

Nuz update!

I'm not sure how everyone's counting new areas, but I've been going with 1 for all of route 1 rather than coast, school, and plains. Also totem areas are fair game after beating the totem only.

I've just hit whatever the volcano is called with recently one casualty. The rules I've decided on have been no shop, no tms. Pretty tough game so far and yall should expect deaths if you're not babies and don't grind or use exp share. Kinda luck dependent and I think I've been quite lucky with the mons I've got.

Max the Loppuny
    @21 w/Cute Charm
    - Splash
    - Return
    - Quick Attack
    - Encore

Cha the Hawlucha
    @21 w/Unburden
    - Roost
    - Hone Claws
    - Karate Chop
    - Aerial Ace

-other boxed mons that are unused and I don't remember-

DEAD
    PELIGRO the Magnemite
    Cause: Wild Salandit Dragon Rage
    4th gen FC: 2408 3429 9011
    BW FC: 3568 3503 5142
    3DS FC: 1220-6627-2913, 2337-5693-9340

Quote Originally Posted by Conquer Phoenix View Post
    Dam Meta sorry to hear that
    Did the discord crashed for y'all
    nah it wasnt that bad, have to move out somehow!
    yes but only for a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by meliekpi View Post
    Nuz update!

I'm not sure how everyone's counting new areas, but I've been going with 1 for all of route 1 rather than coast, school, and plains. Also totem areas are fair game after beating the totem only.

I've just hit whatever the volcano is called with recently one casualty. The rules I've decided on have been no shop, no tms. Pretty tough game so far and yall should expect deaths if you're not babies and don't grind or use exp share. Kinda luck dependent and I think I've been quite lucky with the mons I've got.

Max the Loppuny
    @21 w/Cute Charm
    - Splash
    - Return
    - Quick Attack
    - Encore

Cha the Hawlucha
    @21 w/Unburden
    - Roost
    - Hone Claws
    - Karate Chop
    - Aerial Ace

-other boxed mons that are unused and I don't remember-

DEAD
    PELIGRO the Magnemite
    Cause: Wild Salandit Dragon Rage
    WHERE AND WHEN
    also nice Lucha, I didnt know you could get one there so but I did run into somethin else that's really been pullin her weight, and another promising one.

USUM Nuzlocke Update #II

Alola, dudes! *jedi mind control hand motion* It's been busy as immediately after leaving the Pokemon Center I ran into that big half-naked Hallelujah and he was wresting with a Tauros, as I didnt want any part of that, I took the other route and ran into two hostile skeleton dudes. Not to worry though, the jumpy guy jumped in and took one on while I took the other! It was nothing for Inkay. Afterwards, I did a bit of grinding in someones yard and was killing all the Pokemon there until they saw me and chased me out, which was rude, but I suppose it was deserved as I took all the exp with me! With that EXP, I was able to defeat that guy who I thought was a girl at first, honestly it was scary, cause that Smeargle really did throw me for a loop with that coverage. It took the combine might of Ed's Confusion, Meowths Fake Out+Growl, and Inkays Foul Play to best it. Once we did, and tore off all those nasty looking stickers on the wall of the city, we managed to sidle around the big dude wrestling the Tauros and went onto the next area! It was a nice route. First thing I found was a Furfrou, I went ahead and caught it as those're the rules and she's been a big help and I could tell she would be intensely loyal. I named her Fidélité, which is French for loyalty (or thats what Rotom Translate told me). After a bit of strolling, we strolled into a cemetary which was full of people who wanted to battle, which is actually kind of rude considerin the area we were in. Though it was there i ran into Zubat! He's a lil weak right now, but he tries his best. Ill grind him up for sure, he's gotta be able to pull his weight, after all, but he's got guts and guts is enough! He's been dubbed Pazuzu.

After all that hubub and some more grinding, and beating other kids, and spinning around in circles, we made it to the trial site! Where that guy? greeted us and said his thing about me bein strong and him wantin a fight, honestly it just blurred by. His trial was kinda fun, playin exterminator was a definitely somethin new! Though in between the trial those skeletons got in the way and did their skeleton shuffle while I had Fidélité and Ritz beat em back.

The totem mon was tricky, it was a big fat rat and he called for help. I wasnt too sure how to go about it, but luckily I had planned ahead and gave everyone berries, which worked out favorably! I lead Ed by accident, actually. I moved to the front and totally forgot why. So while she ran away and prayed they didnt have Pursuit, Fidélité fought those pack rats off with a combo of her Headbutt and Sitrus Berry activating! It was scary cause they were goin for Bite flinches and if she faltered, I really didnt know how I was gonna go about defeatin it as Inkay was up next but three headbutts to the dome was enough for the big Rat!

Now we're headed North while searching for that hat girl that im supposedly responsible for. No ones GONE gone yet, but I fear its only a matter of time.

Seija the Inkay
    Female
    lvl 13
    Contrary
    Foul Play~Peck~Psywave~Reflect

Ritz the Meowth
    Female
    lvl 12
    Technician
    Scratch~Growl~Bite~Fake Out

Ed the Mime Jr.
    lvl 14
    Female
    Soundproof
    Round~Confusion~Copycat~Meditate

Fidélité the Furfrou
    lvl 15
    Female
    Fur Coat
    Headbutt~Growl~Sand Attack~Baby-Doll Eyes

Pazuzu the Zubat
    lvl 12
    Male
    Inner Focus
    Absorb~Supersonic~Astonish~Bite
    Last edited by MetalSonic; Yesterday at 11:22 PM.

vvv Lookie

Alright update time
    Just beat the first trial
    My team
    Tixe the Buneary lvl 13
    Thatch the Rowlet lvl 14
    Mars the Zorua lvl 14
    Wisp the Noibat lvl 11

This about to be a long journey!

So... looks like I'm the only one sticking with purely Generation VII Pokemon, needlessly making things difficult. Which is the whole point, I guess.

Current team:

Dartrix (Cedriv), level 20
    Quirky. Razor Leaf, Ominous Wind, Astonish, Peck

This thing loves to miss Razor Leaf. And get outrun by things 6 levels below it. And flinch to every Headbutt. I also wanted to name as Cedric (the owl), but I wasn't looking at the screen while confirming the nickname, and I realized right after that there was a typo.

Yungoose (Crapsack), level 15
    Bold. Tackle, Leer, Pursuit, Sand Attack

I remember this thing from the LAST Nuzlocke in SM. And it was SH*T. But unfortunately, being limited to pure Generation VII doesn't give me other options.

Cutiefly (Scarfber), level 16
    Impish. Absorb, Draining Kiss, Silver Wind, Struggle Bug

If I recall, its evolution is a bee with a scarf. Thus Scarfbee, but with an intentional typo at the end. I hope to have a team full of typo-nicknames.

DEAD STUFF:
    Pikipek (Froot Loops). Cause: underleveled Meowth with Bite
    Grubbin (Bug Bus). Cause: unknown, but involves wild Dunsparce (wasn't looking at the screen)
    Crabrawler. Cause: sacrificial lamb due to accidentally not nicknaming it
    Trumbeak (Froot Mk II). Cause: one-shotted by underleveled Machop with Revenge
    When all else fails, nothing beats a swift whack upside the head.

This new Poison/Dragon is lookin pretty fun to use in OU. Broken? Cant say for sure, we'll see how the meta develops around it. As of right now though, I can see stuff like Sp.Def Tran and Scarf Ninja growin in usage because of it.

I do quite like it though, Poisons dont get enough love, and its perfect for the offense-lover who also loves to have somethin to absorb t-spikes.

vvv Lookie

Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276