Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 6700

Thread: Veneno Oscuridad

  1. #6676
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your house
    Posts
    542

  2. #6677
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    I won't have anyone harshly condemning others over their preferences in this clan. Especially if these preferences don't affect you directly in any tangible way. I've just had to remove a member because of this. I tried reasoning with you via private message but your insistence on vulgarity towards me and the subject spoken about let me know you weren't even trying to alleviate the situation. You know who you are, you're not allowed to post in this thread anymore because of these things.

    Playing and teasing others is one thing, but if you're unable to hold your fingers in regards to something you may not like and wish to express these feelings in nothing but a deconstructive matter then please say nothing at all. Gotta treat each other with respect!
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 13th August 2017 at 7:37 AM.

  3. #6678
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Rank?: Egg Rank
    Oppnents Serebii name?: Chess-Z
    Win or Lose?: Won
    Score?: 2-0 and 5-0
    Your current won battle total?: 2?
    How did u feel about it?: GG <3

    -00swms


  4. #6679
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    points added!


    VO OU SuMo CCAT
    Round 4 Nominatin


    Quote Originally Posted by BigKCBK View Post

    Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
    Ability: Sandstreamer
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpDef
    Jolliest Nature
    - Dancing Dragon
    - Ice Punchies
    - Fire Punchies
    - Stone'd Edges

    The king of the Pocket Monsters has arrived! This "hit DD now" mon plows through unexpecting teams at early stages in the match or even late game. Hitting those fairy types that are expecting a Munchies (Crunch) with a powerful Stoned Edge :L And let's not forget. After one DD, this Godzilla look-a-like, wreaks havoc on the citizens of Tokyo mons of the Pokiverse. Fire and Ice Punchies make good coverage for the spammable Steel types and Lando users.

    So what do ya say? How about voting for Team Zilla uh I mean Tyranitar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-sama View Post

    Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Regenerator
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk
    - Giga Drain
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Knock Off
    - Earthquake

    Tangrowth got a lot more viable this generation because of its ability to check common threats like Tapu Koko, non Fly Lando, Zygarde, and most water types such as Ash Ninja, Keldeo, and Tapu Fini; many of which are especially threatening to MTtar and can prevent it from sweeping. It's special defensive is rather low but an AV and max investment makes up for that somewhat, at least enough for it to check what it needs to check. Regenerator keeps it healthy and is a major factor in making it viable. Giga Drain is mandatory STAB while providing some recovery on the side. HP Ice is needed in order to get some nice supereffective damage off on Lando, Garchomp, and Zygarde. Knock Off helps against bulkier teams by getting rid of items like Lefties and Eviolite. EQ is useful for its ability to hit Steel types like Magnezone, Heatran, and Magearna.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocxidi View Post

    Mew @ Leftovers
    Ability: Synchronize
    EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Psychic
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Soft-Boiled
    - Stealth Rock

    Landorus will still give us trouble since most run Supersonic Skystrike, so here's a check. EVs to outspeed Landorus and burn it. Psychic for consistent damage, Softboiled for ez recovery and Stealth Rock to net those KO's with Tyranitar.
    Looks like we're headin towards balance! Balance is kinda tricky go about in such a hostile meta, but here we go! Or maybe i'm wrong and you guys've got something crazy in mind. -w-

    Mew's our newest addition to the team. It's natural bulk and speed tier has made it a break-out mon in this tier as it does manage to avoid the 2HKO from certain wallbreakers like Medichams HJK, Zygardes Banded Thousand Arrows after lefties, and can act as a fast crippler to aforementioned Lando-T. These 3 mons do love to scare our first two mons with their coverage, so it's nice to have this kind of insurance against em. Pokémon that threaten this Mew immediately such as Greninjas specs Dark Pulse are scared to do so as it may find itself set up fodder for T-Tar or soaked up by Tangrowth leaving them forced to go for flinch or risk their ninja if they predict wrong. However, do always play cautiously, a little lost momentum is better then a dead Mew in the early game usually! While this Mew is bulky, the trade for speed means it can't quite stand up to hits that're TOO boosted from a mon that can outspeed it still. So it may find itself overwhelmed quite quickly. Keep it healthy for the things it should be takin on, don't over exert it just cause it's a Mew! We've got a decent defensive backbone here, but maybe it's time for some offensive mons to help keep things low for T-Tar or that can have their own sweepin time, or that can just plain help keep check against other offensive mons! You might have something in mind.

    AS ALWAYS;

    If you're still a lil unsure FOR WHATEVER REASNO about how "viable" a mon is, go ahead and check here!

    OU Viability Rankings

    ALSO If you're noggins joggin in regards to just what the mon you're thinking about is capable of, check here! It's a good reference point to as to what a mon is usually doin in the tier.

    OU Pokemon Roles

    Fourth Mon Nominatin shall end on
    August 16'th 3:00 PM UTC -6

  5. #6680
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    WHOA
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Nominating this

    Celesteela @ Leftovers
    Ability: Beast Boost
    EVs: 248 HP / 132 Def / 128 SpD
    Relaxed Nature
    - Heavy Slam
    - Flamethrower
    - Protect
    - Leech Seed

    Rounds out the defensive backbone by providing our team with a ground immunity, a Tapu Lele check, and a Flying spam check. It has good synergy with Tangrowth by taking on Flying type moves while Tangrowth takes on Electric type moves and Thousand Arrows. Leech Seed is for semi-reliable recovery and being a general annoyance. Protect helps rack up Lefties and Leech Seed recovery while also scouting for moves. Heavy Slam does a reasonable amount of damage even without Attack EVs because of STAB and Celesteela's more than ladylike weight. Flamethrower hits Steel types such as Skarmory, opposing Celesteela, Ferrothorn, and Scizor. The EV spread avoids the 2HKO from Specs Lele's HP Fire and Psychic Terrain boosted Psychic.



        Spoiler:- Credit:

    VO Wins: 298

  6. #6681
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Suicune @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk
    Bold Nature
    - Boiling Water
    - Sleepy Sleepy
    - Sleepy Communication
    - Mental Relaxation

    As our team is weak to Landorus, I believe this is a reliable counter to any Z set Lando as it has more reliable recovery and STAB SE damage. it can also late game sweep if need be. Cune can come in on a non-boosted Flyium Z Lando and eat a hit then proceed to counter with burn Scalds. Scizor also seems to give us trouble and also doesn't appreciate a burn. With Calm Mind it opens up as another setup sweeper. Tangrowth also synergies well in taking all the hits from Tapu Koko / Bulu and other electric / grass type mons that othewise pressure Suicune
    Last edited by BigKCBK; 18th August 2017 at 3:00 AM.
    ~ A moment short lived, is a lesson everlasting.

  7. #6682
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Recommend small change to Lugia's set:

    Celesteela @ Leftovers
    Ability: Beast Boost
    EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
    Relaxed Nature
    - Heavy Slam
    - Flamethrower
    - Protect
    - Leech Seed

    Literally only took 4 EVs from SpDef and moved them to HP. Odd HP number is good but with Leftovers + Leech Seed, not really necessary.

  8. #6683
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    WHOA
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_DraX View Post
    Recommend small change to Lugia's set:

    Celesteela @ Leftovers
    Ability: Beast Boost
    EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
    Relaxed Nature
    - Heavy Slam
    - Flamethrower
    - Protect
    - Leech Seed

    Literally only took 4 EVs from SpDef and moved them to HP. Odd HP number is good but with Leftovers + Leech Seed, not really necessary.
    Why though, does that get more recovery from Lefties/Leech Seed or something?



        Spoiler:- Credit:

    VO Wins: 298

  9. #6684
    Rocxidi's Avatar
    Rocxidi is offline ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The City of Rock
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-sama View Post
    Why though, does that get more recovery from Lefties/Leech Seed or something?
    nah it doesnt do anything really, except for giving it 1 more HP. That's actually the set in the smogon analysis btw.

    If anything, HP EVs set to 200 will give it a leftovers number, and with just a little defense it can still manage to take two Specs Tapu Lele Psychics as it's supposed to, but that seems like too much of a hassle tbh.

    The Eye of Darkness is all-seeing...

  10. #6685
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    1,195

    Default


    VO OU SuMo CCAT
    Round 4 Votin


    Quote Originally Posted by BigKCBK View Post

    Suicune @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk
    Bold Nature
    - Scald
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Calm Mind

    As our team is weak, I believe this is a reliable counter to any Z set Lando as it has more reliable recovery and STAB SE damage. it can also late game sweep if need be. Cune can come in on a non-boosted Flyium Z Lando and eat a hit then proceed to counter with burn Scalds. Scizor also seems to give us trouble and also doesn't appreciate a burn. With Calm Mind it opens up as another setup sweeper. Tangrowth a synergies in taking all the hits from Tapu Koko and other electric type mons that othewise pressure Suicune
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-sama View Post

    Celesteela @ Leftovers
    Ability: Beast Boost
    EVs: 248 HP / 132 Def / 128 SpD
    Relaxed Nature
    - Heavy Slam
    - Flamethrower
    - Protect
    - Leech Seed

    Rounds out the defensive backbone by providing our team with a ground immunity, a Tapu Lele check, and a Flying spam check. It has good synergy with Tangrowth by taking on Flying type moves while Tangrowth takes on Electric type moves and Thousand Arrows. Leech Seed is for semi-reliable recovery and being a general annoyance. Protect helps rack up Lefties and Leech Seed recovery while also scouting for moves. Heavy Slam does a reasonable amount of damage even without Attack EVs because of STAB and Celesteela's more than ladylike weight. Flamethrower hits Steel types such as Skarmory, opposing Celesteela, Ferrothorn, and Scizor. The EV spread avoids the 2HKO from Specs Lele's HP Fire and Psychic Terrain boosted Psychic.
    OU Viability Rankings

    OU Pokemon Roles

    These are the references for teambuilding and tier viability and stuff so look em up if you're curious about something!

    Ok, here they are two Pokémon that benefit our teams defensiveness in different, but appreciable ways. Suicune grants us a second win-con in the classic Crocune set that relies on its own natural bulk+burns to muscle past teams that have had their checks whittled down enough or crippled. It struggles with things like Koko, Fini, and Bulu ironically enough, but Tangrowth has those dudes on lock for the most part. Bulu could muscle past itself though, so keep keen on that. Then there's Celesteela who does helps ensure mons like Lele and non-Rockium Lando stay in line. Leech Seed can continue the whittle cycle on switch ins like Heatran and Gastro so they'll remain in range of T-Tars attacks.

        Spoiler:- Importable:


    And so on and so forth! They're all explained well enough in their own descripts, though, if you wanna play around with slight EV changes, you may.

    Votin for fourth mon shall end on
    August 19 12:00 PM UTC -6

  11. #6686
    Rocxidi's Avatar
    Rocxidi is offline ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The City of Rock
    Posts
    939

    Default

    votin thicc bamboo waifu

    The Eye of Darkness is all-seeing...

  12. #6687

    Default

    Voting for Suicune!
    OT: Vlinny, FC: 2552-3278-3638

  13. #6688
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    voting Celesteela

  14. #6689
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Voting Celesteela! I would suggest putting 252 EVS in the Def Stat tho as we'd be better defended against Smack Down/EQ and +2 Z Stone Edge. But that just my proposal
    Last edited by BigKCBK; 18th August 2017 at 7:45 AM.
    ~ A moment short lived, is a lesson everlasting.

  15. #6690
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Snoozin'
    Posts
    3,587

    Default

    Votin Celesteela. It has v good compatibility with M-Ttar.

    FC: 3325-6380-7279
    Currently Hunting:
    Friend Safari:
    SR:

    Most Recent Shiny:


  16. #6691
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your house
    Posts
    542

    Default

    voting for the flying steel thing


  17. #6692
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    WHOA
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKCBK View Post
    Voting Celesteela! I would suggest putting 252 EVS in the Def Stat tho as we'd be better defended against Smack Down/EQ and +2 Z Stone Edge. But that just my proposal
    The S.Def EVs make it so that Choice Specs Tapu Lele's Psychic and HP Fire don't 2HKO

    Voting for Celesteela



        Spoiler:- Credit:

    VO Wins: 298

  18. #6693
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-sama View Post
    The S.Def EVs make it so that Choice Specs Tapu Lele's Psychic and HP Fire don't 2HKO

    Voting for Celesteela
    Tyranitar / Tangrowth especially with it's 252 SPdef investments already deal with that respectively. It'd be better not to get swept by a landorus that it would a choice'd lele

        Spoiler:- Damage Calcs:


    As you can see low investment in SpDef, Lele already does nothing to Celesteela

        Spoiler:- Damage Calc vs Z / SD Lando:
    Last edited by BigKCBK; 19th August 2017 at 4:34 AM.
    ~ A moment short lived, is a lesson everlasting.

  19. #6694
    Rocxidi's Avatar
    Rocxidi is offline ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The City of Rock
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKCBK View Post
    Tyranitar / Tangrowth especially with it's 252 SPdef investments already deal with that respectively. It'd be better not to get swept by a landorus that it would a choice'd lele

        Spoiler:- Damage Calcs:


    As you can see low investment in SpDef, Lele already does nothing to Celesteela
    some leles run modest and we cant afford to run the risk

    spdef evs also help against other mons like greninja

    The Eye of Darkness is all-seeing...

  20. #6695
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocxidi View Post
    some leles run modest and we cant afford to run the risk

    spdef evs also help against other mons like greninja
        Spoiler:- Calcs:


    either way we're going to have to play the prediction game. We'd lose to Lando more efficient than Lele

    we'd still get 2hko'd by Greninja anyways, both with hazards
    Last edited by BigKCBK; 19th August 2017 at 4:44 AM.
    ~ A moment short lived, is a lesson everlasting.

  21. #6696
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Hehe well they are wallbreakers for a reason! We'll just slap on some offensive mons to check them, yea?


    credits to Amercian-Pi


    Adding;

    Lunatone
    Solrock
    Phanpy (HA) (Ice Shard, Play Rough, Heavy Slam, Body Slam)
    Pidgey (HA) (Air Slash, Brave Bird, Defog, Uproar)
    Geodude (HA) (Curse, Hammer Arm, Autotomize, Focus Punch)
    Spearow (HA) (Whirlwind, Sky Attack, Quick Attack, Feather Dance)
    Poliwag (HA) (Refresh, Encore, Mud Shot, Haze)
    Magnemite (HA)
    Doduo (HA) (Brave Bird, Quick Attack, Flail, Natural Gift)
    Seel (HA) (Entrainment, Signal Beam, Perish Song, Belch)
    Rhyhorn (Curse, Crunch, Iron Tail, Dragon Rush)
    Tauros (HA)
    Yanma (HA) (Whirlwind, Reversal, Double-Edge, Feint)
    Wobbufet (HA)
    Slugma (HA) (Curse, Stockpile, Memento, Acid Armor)
    Dunsparce (HA) (Magic Coat, Curse, Bite, Hex)
    Friend Ball Natu (HA) (Haze, Synchronoise, Feather Dance, Simple Beam)

    Heavy Ball Slugma (HA) (Curse, Stockpile, Memento, Acid Armor)
    Friend Ball Natu (HA) (Haze, Synchronoise, Feather Dance, Simple Beam)
    Level Ball Natu (HA) (Haze, Synchonoise, Feather Dance, Simple Beam)
    Heavy Ball Ponyta (Low Kick, Morning Sun, Hypnosis, Captivate)

    Anything not in ball specified is in a Dream Ball, also, Kommo-O gets it own Z-Move? That's one way to make your generational 3 stage dragon more viable. DD+a boosting Z-Move sounds like pure h*ck on paper (pardon my language), but we'll see!
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 19th August 2017 at 9:57 AM.

  22. #6697
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Snoozin'
    Posts
    3,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Anything not in ball specified is in a Dream Ball, also, Kommo-O gets it own Z-Move? That's one way to make your generational 3 stage dragon more viable. DD+a boosting Z-Move sounds like pure h*ck on paper (pardon my language), but we'll see!
    It'll defo bring Kommo-o out of RU. Don't think it'll be in OU tho bc Tapu meta and Mimikyu.

    I had a friend tell me it would go straight to ubers and I had to laugh.

    FC: 3325-6380-7279
    Currently Hunting:
    Friend Safari:
    SR:

    Most Recent Shiny:


  23. #6698
    Rocxidi's Avatar
    Rocxidi is offline ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The City of Rock
    Posts
    939

    Default

    shell smash into z clanging scales will be hot af

    The Eye of Darkness is all-seeing...

  24. #6699
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    no clue
    Posts
    652

    Default

    bamboo is neat so i guess a vote for that.

  25. #6700
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    1,195

    Default


    VO OU SuMo CCAT
    Round 5 Nominatin


    Quote Originally Posted by BigKCBK View Post

    Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
    Ability: Sandstreamer
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpDef
    Jolliest Nature
    - Dancing Dragon
    - Ice Punchies
    - Fire Punchies
    - Stone'd Edges

    The king of the Pocket Monsters has arrived! This "hit DD now" mon plows through unexpecting teams at early stages in the match or even late game. Hitting those fairy types that are expecting a Munchies (Crunch) with a powerful Stoned Edge :L And let's not forget. After one DD, this Godzilla look-a-like, wreaks havoc on the citizens of Tokyo mons of the Pokiverse. Fire and Ice Punchies make good coverage for the spammable Steel types and Lando users.

    So what do ya say? How about voting for Team Zilla uh I mean Tyranitar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-sama View Post

    Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Regenerator
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk
    - Giga Drain
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Knock Off
    - Earthquake

    Tangrowth got a lot more viable this generation because of its ability to check common threats like Tapu Koko, non Fly Lando, Zygarde, and most water types such as Ash Ninja, Keldeo, and Tapu Fini; many of which are especially threatening to MTtar and can prevent it from sweeping. It's special defensive is rather low but an AV and max investment makes up for that somewhat, at least enough for it to check what it needs to check. Regenerator keeps it healthy and is a major factor in making it viable. Giga Drain is mandatory STAB while providing some recovery on the side. HP Ice is needed in order to get some nice supereffective damage off on Lando, Garchomp, and Zygarde. Knock Off helps against bulkier teams by getting rid of items like Lefties and Eviolite. EQ is useful for its ability to hit Steel types like Magnezone, Heatran, and Magearna.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocxidi View Post

    Mew @ Leftovers
    Ability: Synchronize
    EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Psychic
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Soft-Boiled
    - Stealth Rock

    Landorus will still give us trouble since most run Supersonic Skystrike, so here's a check. EVs to outspeed Landorus and burn it. Psychic for consistent damage, Softboiled for ez recovery and Stealth Rock to net those KO's with Tyranitar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-sama View Post

    Celesteela @ Leftovers
    Ability: Beast Boost
    EVs: 248 HP / 132 Def / 128 SpD
    Relaxed Nature
    - Heavy Slam
    - Flamethrower
    - Protect
    - Leech Seed

    Rounds out the defensive backbone by providing our team with a ground immunity, a Tapu Lele check, and a Flying spam check. It has good synergy with Tangrowth by taking on Flying type moves while Tangrowth takes on Electric type moves and Thousand Arrows. Leech Seed is for semi-reliable recovery and being a general annoyance. Protect helps rack up Lefties and Leech Seed recovery while also scouting for moves. Heavy Slam does a reasonable amount of damage even without Attack EVs because of STAB and Celesteela's more than ladylike weight. Flamethrower hits Steel types such as Skarmory, opposing Celesteela, Ferrothorn, and Scizor. The EV spread avoids the 2HKO from Specs Lele's HP Fire and Psychic Terrain boosted Psychic.
    Luckily, Celesteelas spread is very adjustable as a defensive Pokémon without detracting too much from the team. So if you wanna more phys def spread, go right on ahead! Lugias explanation did explain it well enough, a very much so appreciated Scizor counter, fairy spam switch in, whittler with Leech Seed and is just a very nice addition to this teams defensive core! I see we've got a whole lot of very bulky things on this team, and that's normally pretty cool on paper! But we've gotta make sure we aren't too susceptible to common offenses that almost always pack ways to tear through bulkier teams! Z-Thunder Lele or just fairies that may pack Electric coverage in general, SD Fire Fang Garchomp, Kartana and the ever fearsome Volcarona. I know it's a tall order to answer all these sorts of things, so we've gotta think hard about what our team needs to round things out! It's almost unfair to list lures, of course, but they do exist so do scout accordingly at the very least if the opp seems a bit too excited with their plays. Even certain bulky mons like Sableye-Mega, Chansey, and the like might not see enough pressure from our team. Maybe some offensive checks to these things? Maybe you're more sure then I am? >.<

    AS ALWAYS;

    If you're still a bit unsure FOR WHATEVER REASON about how "viable" a mon is, go ahead and check here!

    OU Viability Rankings

    ALSO If you're rly thinkin in regards to just what the mon you're thinking about is capable of, check here! It's a good reference point to as to what a mon is usually doin in the tier.

    OU Pokemon Roles

    Fifth Mon Nominatin shall end on
    August 23'rd 12:00 PM UTC -6
    Last edited by MetalSonic; Today at 7:24 AM.

Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •