Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697
Results 2,401 to 2,421 of 2421

Thread: Veneno Oscuridad

Quote Originally Posted by The Master Chief View Post
    I abstain as well. Can't decide between the 3. :[

Bowsercide got nerfed in the patch. I'm glad it did, ****ing hated that.
    Is Super Smash 3D good? I just don't want to get it 'cause Lucas wasn't in it (all of the friendships you can ruin once you learn how to use it……)

I forgot about abstaining……
    Anyway, Heatran is usually picked because its unpredictability is amazing in the meta.

Friday is gonna be a great day. Calculus is cancelled, so I can start my AlphaSapphire Nuzlocke earlier.
    Last edited by Blackjack the Titan; 19th November 2014 at 8:01 PM.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Quote Originally Posted by meliekpi View Post
    I abstain. Not a fan of any of these whether it be for their set, spread, or a combination of the two. I was also too lazy to think of a good nomination.

We're nearing closer to the 2 day mark. c:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Master Chief View Post
    I abstain as well. Can't decide between the 3. :[

Bowsercide got nerfed in the patch. I'm glad it did, ****ing hated that.
    I'll like to bring up by abstain has possibility cause more problems lol. like if we're doing a tie between the sets. Plus anyways the CCAT is for fun. I guess it doesn't really matter though I'm voting for Mew.

CCAT is Love.

CCAT is Life.

-00swms
    Last edited by 00swms; 19th November 2014 at 10:14 PM.

**Credit to Sworn**

Yea I think it would be better that instead of making a point of saying you abstain, you just refrain from voting

If you don't like any of the sets, then you should just post a set yourself

Spoiler:- Credit:

VO Wins: 95

Quote Originally Posted by McHearth View Post
    It would be better that instead of making a point of saying you abstain, you just refrain from voting
    This.

---

Voting for ferro.

Spoiler:- asdasda:

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack the Titan View Post
    Is Super Smash 3D good? I just don't want to get it 'cause Lucas wasn't in it (all of the friendships you can ruin once you learn how to use it……)
    Well, its single player isn't the most impressive, but it does the Smashing part of it pretty well. I've certainly put a lot of time into it.

It's online can get pretty laggy if you play anything aside from 1vs1, to, which can get frustrating.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    If I get agitated or embarrassed, I have a tendency to say stupid things as a cover up. Think nothing of it.

I LIVE to cause problems.

And like the demos, the updated Pokebank has already been data mined and has confirmed that there are no new megas, at least so far. Here's a link to read up on it.
    4th gen FC: 2408 3429 9011
    BW FC: 3568 3503 5142
    3DS FC: 1220-6627-2913

Wait, why would Pokemon Bank have any info on Megas? I thought it couldn't hold items. That's odd.
    If I get agitated or embarrassed, I have a tendency to say stupid things as a cover up. Think nothing of it.

I unno. Doesn't make much sense to me either. All i know is Kaphotics and SciresM are credible sources. No new megas surprises me considering how Game Freak handled it with XY. And according to leaks by peeps with early copies, there's no Battle Frontier.

---

I've been reading WAY too much spoilers for my own good. I'm limiting my own access to serebii, lest I derail my own hype train.
    The games come out in less than a day for us Americans so make sure to stop by the xat some time mid day tomorrow if you have the chance. Me, nick, and whoever else wants to will be nuzlocking and marathon-ing through the games.
    Last edited by meliekpi; 20th November 2014 at 7:28 PM.
    4th gen FC: 2408 3429 9011
    BW FC: 3568 3503 5142
    3DS FC: 1220-6627-2913

Watch out, Uber tier, because you can have an active primal pokemon and a mega pokemon the same team. Primal Groudon + Mega Raquaza. That's just scary.

The lack of a battle frontier is extremely disappointing. Shame on you, Gamefreak. Do you know how much I wanted a new Battle Pyramid?

Edit: Splendid. My mom decided she didn't want to spend the money on ORAS last second. She could of told me that when I mentioned it, I dunno, every week for the past two months. My older sister offered to pay, which I'm extremely grateful for, but I'll have to wait a little bit. I guess I'll be avoiding most of the internet for a few days. I'll still post here though, so long as everyone agrees to use spoiler tags.
    Last edited by Zachmac; Yesterday at 6:36 AM.

Oh well hey my copy is downloading so like Pie said starting today and all this weekend we are game rushing so be ready

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Watch out, Uber tier, because you can have an active primal pokemon and a mega pokemon the same team. Primal Groudon + Mega Raquaza. That's just scary.

The lack of a battle frontier is extremely disappointing. Shame on you, Gamefreak. Do you know how much I wanted a new Battle Pyramid?

Edit: Splendid. My mom decided she didn't want to spend the money on ORAS last second. She could of told me that when I mentioned it, I dunno, every week for the past two months. My older sister offered to pay, which I'm extremely grateful for, but I'll have to wait a little bit. I guess I'll be avoiding most of the internet for a few days. I'll still post here though, so long as everyone agrees to use spoiler tags.
        Spoiler:- Only because you asked:

So the primal thing doesn't count as a mega?

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Baha abstain...how does that even...

pls abstain from abstain next rounds, yeah? <<

Anyways, so many things happened! Balance patch in Smash makes Greninja a little laggier which isnt TOO bad I guess, I mean im not having too much of a prob with it. I know for a fact that I want to use a Weedle and a Pawniard through my playthrough, but I also wanted to use a Treecko which only serves to compound my fire weakness. G-good thing Hoenn has so many not-fire types.

Oh and yes, I shall vote for Ferrothorn
    Happy ORASmash Day~
    Round 4 ends in a few hours so uhh....YEAH
    There just might be another ladder challenge also! It's about time we had another one of those badboys. Still think May looks silly.
    gotta roll Brendan

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

The struggle is real. I had to wait for my parents to get money to pay me on the releases for HGSS and BW.
    Once you get a bank accout and save enough things go much smoother.
    Gonna get my copy today or tonight :/

Any recommendations for my AS Nuz?
    Looking for:

That sucks. At least you have a 3DS and someone who's willing to pay for your game.

NO BATTLE TOWER?! I was looking forward to fighting that again, that just sucks.

Idk if yall saw this yet, but mismagius got mystical fire, maractus got spiky shield, and accelgor got water shiruken. Have fun with those moves which won't get used.

Have fun everyone, I'll be around still and keeping up with the serebii main page. Inb4 mick has ΩR...since lugia is exlusive to αS and hooh is exclusive to ΩR.
    Last edited by Đew™; Yesterday at 3:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Đew™ View Post
    That sucks. At least you have a 3DS and someone who's willing to pay for your game.

NO BATTLE TOWER?! I was looking forward to fighting that again, that just sucks.

Idk if yall saw this yet, but mismagius got mystical fire, maractus got spiky shield, and accelgor got water shiruken. Have fun with those moves which won't get used.

Have fun everyone, I'll be around still and keeping up with the serebii main page. Inb4 mick has ΩR...since lugia is exlusive to αS and hooh is exclusive to ΩR.
    Lol once I finish my AS nuz I'll give my Lugia to him.
    Mystical Fire could be useful, it's just that it needs to be given to the right Pokémon.
    Its use can be walled by Heatran, and I think the things that Mystical Fire would seriously harm are Mag and Venusaur, both weak to Fire and get hurt by the SAtk drop.
    Mismagius…
    Yeah she wont be using that much (Fire/Ghost Mega Mismagius opportunity wasted).
    Looking for:

Fell sting lol bad move comp wise good move in game wise at low level lol I love it

Ok guys me and Pie and doing the nuz as soon as he gets his game

come here and well Idk

ROUND 5

Ferrothorn has won its way onto our team with the majority vote!

Our current team is spoiled below:

Spoiler:- :?:

Would ya look at that we're already more then halfway there, that was kinda quick. Since we're nearing the end I believe i'll still be including the threatlist so you guys can look up things quickly.

ORAS OU Threatlist

Round 5 begins now! Im SUUURE you know how it goes by now but incase you dont, all YOU have to do is suggest a team mate and explain why in detail how you think they benefit the current team!

Round 5 suggestions will be open until Sunday 9:00 PM CMT! 2 days lotta hours blabloo. Afterwards we'll be moving onto the voting part of the round. All I ask is that you think things through thoroughly on both the suggesting and voting end of things, okay? ^^ Personally, im happy with the team thus far! Now go, suggest!

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Ok I think we need a late game sweeper so if all else fails we have the one poke that will carry this team into victory.

Diggersby @ Life Orb
    Ability: Huge Power
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Quick Attack
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge

What this does is breaks into peoples rooms and smashes there heads even killing them or leaving them weak so another pokemon can take it out. Not only is this pokemon a good sweeper it can be use in mid game or late game all up to the battle and how you use it. Huge power is big this gen so lets make the most of it

come here and well Idk

Tflame shits on this team so I propose

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
    Calm Nature
    - Volt Switch
    - Hydro Pump
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Pain Split

Provides some nice volturn action with Pidgeot if you go with U-turn and as aforementioned helps keep the chicken nugget at bay, which currently our team doesn't really have a definite answer to. Having Will-o support on hand is always nice and it provides some nice synergy with Ferrothorn (switch in on Heatran etc).

Spoiler:- Credit:

VO Wins: 95

Good news; My sister got her new smart phone in the mail earlier then expected.

How is this good news for me? Well, my mom always feels guilty when me or my sister gets a fancy, expensive new toy and the other doesn't. So she changed her mind and payed for Alpha Sapphire today. I'm downloading it as I type this post. I've even got enough leftover cash on the Eshop to grab the Primal Kyogre/Groudon theme.

Hoenn, here I come!

Good news; My sister got her new smart phone in the mail earlier then expected.

How is this good news for me? Well, my mom always feels guilty when me or my sister gets a fancy, expensive new toy and the other doesn't. So she changed her mind and payed for Alpha Sapphire today. I'm downloading it as I type this post. I've even got enough leftover cash on the Eshop to grab the Primal Kyogre/Groudon theme.

Hoenn, here I come!
    I've always thought my parents were very liberal about their kids' toys and belongings, but I guess I have to rethink that.
    Great!
    I need to stop watching the main title sequence…
    Current Statuses
    Comp:
    Mudkip Lv. 12 in OR rt101 Brave Natured
    Nuz:
    Torchic (Velocity) Lv. 7 in AS rt 101
    Looking for:

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697