Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271
Results 6,751 to 6,772 of 6772

Thread: Veneno Oscuridad

Added:

Spoiler:- :

Also, votin Comfey! Alsoalso, happy 271'st page! How do we mark the occasion?? :0

Orgy a big one to

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Also, votin Comfey! Alsoalso, happy 271'st page! How do we mark the occasion?? :0
    9/11 already did that for us

Voting for Comfey

Spoiler:- Credit:

VO Wins: 298

Voting for Mega Banette

Rocxidi is offline ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

voting Reuniclus

The Eye of Darkness is all-seeing...

SuMo RU CCAT
    R E V I S E D

Durant @ Darkinium Z
    Ability: Hustle
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Hone Claws
    - X-Scissor
    - Iron Head
    - Crunch

Spoiler:- uhh big description:

Spoiler:- Calcs:

It just needs the proper team support and we're ready to flow. So Spikes/Rocks to help achieve 2HKOs and we'll need other mons to pressure Durant checks and counters such as special attackers. Chesnaught or Froslass can set up spikes as well Froslass can do so very quickly, but her frailty lends us to have to act quickly on them, but Chesnaught has more staying power. In the end, not a lot can stand to take more then 2 boosted hits from this little ant!

Diancie @ Passho Berry
    Ability: Clear Body
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
    Quiet Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Moonblast
    - Diamond Storm
    - Earth Power

Diancie! The offensive stealth rockin variant. This Diancie makes its mark being a fantastic check to mons like Zoroark, Salazzle, Honchkrow, Kommo-O, and Swellow! The Passho is very cool as it turns her into a kind of e-check to Sharpedo and Kingdra as well. Moonblast and Diamond Storm are very appreciable STABs and its hard to turn down D-Storm with its 50% chance to highten our defense by 2. Lastly we have Earth Power as it helps clear out Doublade for Reuni as well as just roundin out coverage against Steel types in general as its compounds her offensiveness. Quiet Nature so her bulk isn't compromised as well as the damage output from Diamond Storm though you can change it to Modest w/Power Gem if it turns out we'd appreciate the speed. She works well to check Dark and Bugs type attacks that threaten Reinu and can come in on the fire types that scare out Durant as well and use the subsequently forced switches to set up rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyjay View Post

Roserade @ Black Sludge
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Giga Drain
    - Spikes
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Rest

Spikes which provides exactly what durant wants. Best defensive spikes in the tier. Provides support to reun in absorbing dangerous status like para and sleep.
    Deals with stuff like shaymin which rips the team to shreds rn. And it absorbs tspikes for diance.
    Went for rest bc it is more reliable than synthesis. Can go SpD of we want to hard counter special attackers. Pretty open on spread. 16 Spe does outspeed neutral natures base 60 speed Pokemon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-sama View Post

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - U-turn
    - Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw/Defog

Provides the team with a revenge killer, a backup cleaner, and a ground immunity. Flygon outspeeds common scafers such as Heracross and set up mons like Feraligatr and opposing Flygon (which generally run Adamant) at +1 speed and can prevent them from sweeping. It has good offensive synergy with Durant by threatening steel types such as Registeel which can take hits from Durant while Durant lures/gets rid of some of Flygon's checks such as Gligar, Cofagrigus (bulky ghosts), and Florges (bulky fairies). U-turn provides switch initiative for Durant to get in unhindered and sweep. Also, Roserade can deal with bulky waters like Milotic that wall Flygon. The choice between Dragon Claw or Defog is whether you want hazard control (which the team is currently lacking) or an alternative Dragon STAB to Outrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erron Black View Post

Araquanid @ Splash Plate
    Ability: Water Bubble
    EVs: 184 HP / 252 Att / 72 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    -Liquidation
    -Leech Life
    -Toxic
    -Infestation

Alright so this bubbly bad boy? Yeah. He's an excellent special tank and has insane firepower with his water moves. Araquanid eats up any special hits coming from those speedy offensive attackers like Froslass, Zoroark, and Jolteon and can fire back with a devastating Liquidation wiping those frail pokes off the board. Leech Life doesn't hit as hard as Liquidation, but you know what it does? It heals Araquanid. This can be a great move against pokes that resist his water STAB but would hate to be on the receiving end of any bug move such as Bruxish, Sharpedo, and Shaymin, and it can also be used against those pesky Dry Skin Heliolisks to catch them off guard. Toxic is great for burning down bulkier mons that won't easily get 2HKO'd by Liquidation like Cresselia, Chesnaught, and Dhelmise. Infestation can also be paired with Toxic to keep those Pokemon in the fight so they can burned down fairly quickly with the poison, bug burn, and Leech Lifes. Araquanid also helps us with our Dark and Ice type weaknesses we have going on due to it's bulk and power, as well as being able to check and deal with fire types that would threaten Durant.

Banette @Banettite
    Ability: Frisk
    EVs: 172 HP / 252 Att / 84 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Destiny Bond
    - Shadow Claw
    - Knock Off
    - Will-O-Wisp/Toxic

Mega Banette is a really strong Mega down in the RU tier. The EVs in speed allow it to outspeed uninvested base 85 Pokemon like Cresselia and Gligar and cripple them severely with Knock Off. Frisk > Cursed Body is for identifying what Pokemon your opponent has Z-moves on letting you play more safely around them. Destiny Bond works amazingly with M-Bane because it has Prankster and you can use it when you know it's not going to survive another hit or to take out a speedy sweeper like Zoroark. Shadow Claw is standard STAB and Knock off is great in this tier as it has some common Eviolite users such as Gligar, Doublade, and Porygon2, and a lot of Leftovers users like Cresselia, Registeel, Gigalith, and Milotic. You can either go with Will-O or Toxic for the last slot. Will-O-Wisp is useful for crippling physical attackers in the tier like Feraligatr, Donphan, Aerodactyl, Flygon, Golisopod, and Chesnaught. Or you can go with Toxic to cripple bulky Pokemon/Special attackers like Camerupt-M, Moltres, Rotom-H, Blastoise, and Diancie. I think we could totally use Banette-M we have a problem with Cresselia and Doublade with this team and other bulky mons like Porygon2 and Snorlax.
        Spoiler:- Importable:

There we have it! The replaced mon! Banette's a recent drop, but who's to say it cant be somethin to be reckoned with in the meta? It's attack stat and ability to threaten sweepers with a prio D-Bond make it quite tricky to deal with wherever it is anyways! Knock Off rids mons of items so passive recovery and evios stop their benefits and make it easier for our sweepers to clean. It isn't very fast though and can be a lil l Now that we've got this goin, i'd say its about time for the challenge on this tier!

I'll get that up lickety-split! Like tomorrow or next lickety-split!

OK

Isn't about time for the next CCAT? Which tier? Well uhhhh YOU DECIDE.
    Familiar tiers are appreciated, we just did RU with OU before so let's see what we've got on our minds now? If you do vote, be sure to have in mind for the suggested mon for that tier, yeah??

Tier Nominations shall end on
    September 17'th 12:00 PM UTC -6

Voting mewtwo

Let's try the new NU tier. Lotsa interesting drops from Gen 6 down there like Vaporeon and Cinccino.

FC: 3325-6380-7279
    Currently Hunting:
    Friend Safari:
    SOS:

Most Recent Shiny:

I think PU might be fun to, it just got done with some bans so it mighta stabilized a bit more.

Rocxidi is offline ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

tcg ccatttt

The Eye of Darkness is all-seeing...

CCAT TIER
    VOTAN

Ok, it's time for the votin! Two tiers, sorry rox, but we're not that kinda comp mons just yet. ^^;

NU
    PU

These two are the tiers we've got on the menu. One can be chosen, but both seem very fun with a lotta interesting mons in em. As is the nature of these tiers, there's plenty of underrated bros to be found in these tiers so you might wanna have one in mind for the tier you choose so you can suggest it if you want.

Votin for the tier for our new CCAT shall end on
    September 19'th 4:00 PM UTC -6

~~~

SuMo RU CCAT
    CHALL

Haha, you thought it wouldnt happen but here it is!

The rules are simple;

1. Get to an ELO of 1200 on the S/M RU ladder
    2. Retrieve 3 replays of you doing so, one of these replays must be of you reachin the 1200 ELO with the team.
    3. Use a fresh alt, of course! Post it and i'll verify it. Dont start till I verify.
    4. Sign the form.
    5. hab funaagasdsdh

Spoiler:- Form:

Spoiler:- Prize:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-632950702
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-632954217
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-632952996
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-632961395

That's 4 cause one of em, the rank didnt show, but 3's the key. I did it in a jiffy luckily, the teams a lil susceptible to batterings from certain types like Psychics and stuff, especially offensive ones, but most of those can be scared off by Durant. As mick stated, it is a bit slow, so if you can find something to viably change up, go ahead and share!

Alrighty, all, vote and ladder if you wanna! I cant wait till Gold and Silver comes out. I think it comes with free Celebi if you pre-order or somethin but i cant remember...

anywho, good luck, stay safe and stay hydrated, VObros!

~~~

also
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads...3613890/page-6

Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 17th September 2017 at 9:26 PM.

PS alt?: HickDunter
    Pokemon Gold or Silver? (Crystal need not apply): platinum

also voting NU
    Last edited by Erron Black; 17th September 2017 at 11:31 PM.

Currently Hunting:
    Friend Safari:
    SOS:

Most Recent Shiny:

PS alt?: HickDunter
    Pokemon Gold or Silver? (Crystal need not apply): platinum
    YES
    biga biga

yeah I really don't like this team at all and got rid of like two members because the overall synergy was just terrible and hard to work with. (Flygon and Roserade for Nidoqueen and Honchkrow)

Replays:
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-633126482
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-633319298
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-633439364
    Last edited by Erron Black; 18th September 2017 at 7:06 PM.

Currently Hunting:
    Friend Safari:
    SOS:

Most Recent Shiny:

I do think you may end up missin that Defog! Unless the Honchkrow has it? Also, whats the spread on that Krow?

I do think you may end up missin that Defog! Unless the Honchkrow has it? Also, whats the spread on that Krow?
    I was using Moxie Krow, but yeah I was missing Defog big time so I swapped it to a SpDef set with Fog/Roost/BBird/Sucker and Lefties. Gonna see how that rolls.

yeah I really don't like this team at all and got rid of like two members because the overall synergy was just terrible and hard to work with. (Flygon and Roserade for Nidoqueen and Honchkrow)

Replays:
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-633126482
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-633319298
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-633439364
    Seemed to work very well. Challenge completed.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-633444288
    Last edited by Erron Black; 18th September 2017 at 7:22 PM.

Currently Hunting:
    Friend Safari:
    SOS:

Most Recent Shiny:

RANK-UPS

OOH LOOKIE AT THIS
    A LEGENDARY RANK UP

Erron Black

Is the lucky lad with the Rank-Up! Well not so much lucky, but earned it via skill and tenacity at 140 points! It does take quite a bit of work to get to Rank 7 so thanks so much for stickin it out and climbin the climb. ^^

^^^

Congratulations!

Keep it up, everyone! Never waver, even in the face of uncertainty.
    Also, you get a free Pokemon to! Uhh anyone in particular you want from the Hatchery?
    also votin NU, sounds and looks fun.
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 19th September 2017 at 3:55 AM.

Hey I'm the cooler Gen 5 bug now neato

Currently Hunting:
    Friend Safari:
    SOS:

Most Recent Shiny:

VO NU CCAT
    FIRST MON NOMINATIN

Aaaallrighty, it's the tier of Pokemon that are never used! Except they are.
    Yes, it's NU for our next CCAT! With odd threats like Vanilluxe, old but upcoming ones like Tauros, and all sorts of interesting mons that you probably havent used competitively in a good while, it certaintly is an interesting tier.

People do play this tier though so it must have somethin to it! So let's find out that somethin by buildin a team for it, yeah?

With that being said;

Smogon NU Viability Thread

Smogon NU Role Compendium

Here's the proper links for mons in the tier and what they do specifically. If you're interested in a mon, look it up, get a nice set goin on, and post it so it has a shot at being built around! Remember, this is the mon that kicks the whole thing off so always remember to suggest your Pokemon well and elaborate on its role and how to support it.

First Mon Nominatin shall end on
    September 22'nd 12:00 PM UTC -6

PS alt? Why Zero Why
    Pokemon Gold or Silver? (Crystal need not apply):Gold even though crystal was my thing

Quote Originally Posted by Conquer Phoenix View Post
    PS alt? Why Zero Why
    Pokemon Gold or Silver? (Crystal need not apply):Gold even though crystal was my thing
    you're cool

"Is your *** grass? Because my Pokemon's going to MOW IT!"

Spoiler:- The set:

When I saw Rotom-Mow was in SM NU, I just knew I had to suggest him in our team. Just look at him, he's so happy he gets a chance to be on the team!

The set is a pretty standard special sweep set, but it should be pretty effective. Volt Switch allows us to nope the heck out of situations as well as get some damage in, Leaf Storm is a good grass STAB, making ground types fear to switch into this thing. Thunderbolt is another electric STAB but it's got a bit more of a kick. Signal Beam is super-effective on some of the grass and psychic pokemon in NU.

You could also run Trick to stop some setup walls + Whimsicott from pulling anything silly on you, but you have to be careful because then you loose the boosts from your Scarf. I kind of prefer the special sweep more than the Trick set personally.

Some of the dragons in NU might wall it due to it not really being able to hurt them too much, and Houndoom burns it up really quickly, so that's stuff we'll have to look out for and build around.

(Hopefully this is a good first set for y'all!)
    Last edited by windwakemeup; Yesterday at 8:39 PM.

OT: Vlinny (M), Voltaire (S), FC: 2552-3278-3638

Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271