Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

This isn't my story, but my sister Wonder traded once and got a Smoochum named Nicki Minaj back. We couldn't help but laugh and admit it was a keeper.
    Friend Safari: Fighting

Native Pattern: Polar (If you want one, PM me! I'll trade native for native. :3)
    PKMN Y FC: 0302-0194-0883
    Current Shinies:
    (x2) (x3) Clauncher, Skrelp
    Current Hunts:
    Honedge: MM (~215 eggs)

I stopped getting good stuff it seems. I bet that since the Christmas season is over, people are going to stop trading good stuff. Also, just got my 5th Honedge.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I got my first Pokemon game (Firered) on Christmas Eve, so this Christmas Eve I Wonder Traded a Fenneken so maybe some kid could get a new Pokemon like I did, and I got a Gible with perfect IV's in HP and Speed. I think I'm going to use her in my next Kalos team.
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

Just recently, I got a Snorlax named named Yo Mama whilst holding a Burn Heal so...yeah.

Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 2280-6820-7317
    Friend Safari: Roggenrola, Magcargo & Shuckle

I got a 6 iv frillish...but it was NAUGHTY NATURE.

Apart from getting basically every starter, I got a Rotom which I'm quite happy about.

I got 5IVs Rotom, Gible and fletchling with perfect nature and ability from a wonderful japanese girl

I got a 5IV Kangaskhan and Heracross as well as a 4IV Gastly, Larvitar and Bulbasaur amongst others.

I have given away over 100 5IV Adamant Trapinch's on wonder trade. I hope at least someone cherished one.
    The only notable Pokemon I have received is a male 5 IV, adamant, Japanese Tyrunt with the elemental fangs and dragon dance. So happy about it as that is 2 egg groups for MM.
    The other one was a 4 IV Elgyem named PAUL

The best thing I got is a Starf Berry attached to a random Pokemon (I don't know anymore which one) from someone in Japan.

And because I only wondertrade random, useless Pokemon (mostly Pokemon I got from Wondertrade )... I traded away a Shiny Alomomola in Wondertrade to not feel too guilty. xD
    The lucky one was from the United States and gave me Onix caught in Glittering Cave in return..

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

On the very second day of playing X, I got jolly natured Aerodactyl. So I naturally took it in my team. It's a killer. I also got Mudkip yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    When ever I hear modern music on the radio, I think to myself, my god, most of modern music is about sex.

But then I hear the decades old music on my mum and dad's iPod, and think to myself, my god, most of old music is about sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    Obama would have Abamasnow because it'll be Barak Obamasnow!...god that's terrible...

On the day she got Y, Ibuki tried out wondertrade and traded her freshly caught pancham and got a german trapinch in return. Yes, it was a wild one but it was lv 26 and the other team members were around 24 so Ibuki was happy. That trapinch is now a lv 95 flygon and helped Ibuki beat the game.
    Ibuki also got a 5IV honedge, gible, gible, HA fletchling, HA froakie, another HA froakie and a flawless magikarp. Ibuki enjoys handing out HA froakies with silly nicknames in hopes that someone gets one and passes down Protean to its offspring.

Credits to SwornMetalhead and Astral Shadow for the banner and userbar
    Ice Type Safari
    3DS FC: 0318 8159 1550

Ive been trading away Mawiles with Ice fang and Fire fang recently. In exchange ive got decent enough pokemon. The pick of those being a Kanghaskhan with Max ivs in Atk, Def, and Hp and even a Cyndaquil! ( Note how excited i get over a cyndaquil)
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I've had some interesting WonderTrades since I started in November, I got a Spiritomb for an Eevee, A 4 IV Rotom once and the best was a 5IV Protean *SHINY* Greninja, either someone was doing a wonderlock or goofed. I stayed online for a bit to see if they wanted to trade back but nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maedar View Post
    Then came the BIG surprise, which restored my faith in the humanity of video gamers. What would you say if someone gave away a Froakie? Not just any Froakie, this was a female Froakie, one with its hidden ability no less! I at first thought this was some sharked Pokémon that would crash my game if I used it, but t was genuine.
    Froakies are one of the most common Pokemon on the WT. I got a female Protean Froakie once, with two perfect IVs, both in stats it will never use
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

I sent out a Froakie on Wonder Trade and another Froakie came back. I was a little disappointed until I looked at it in the PC and it had it's hidden ability! I need to use this thing more often!

I haven't gotten many usable Pokemon on Wonder Trade lately, but I did get a 4 IV Riolu which was nice. I may just train it as is.

I haven't used Wonder Trade all that much, but I do have a few foreign Pokémon. It'll be interesting to see what all I can get by using it to trade away all my breeding rejects.

I just wish there was a way to deposit Pokémon without asking for anything in return.

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 89 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 65
    Kanto: 53 • Johto: 45 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 27

Level 100 Pokémon #279: Bob Ross, the Smeargle
    Level: 65 • Exp.: 712,887 / 800,000 (89.11%) • Exp. Multiplier: 1.35x
    Move Set: Swift, Storm Throw, Shadow Sneak, Spore
    Ability: Technician • Nature: Lonely

On Christmas day I traded away a box of FS Eevees, holding Thunder, Fire, and Water stones, all nicknamed after dogs my family used to have. Some of them were even females with their HA. I got some starters (which I promptly bred and GTSed to fill out the set), a Feebas, and a jolly Chatot named Xmas Caroler. I've also gotten a Dunsparce named DESTROYER...

My best wt pokemons are maybe my mudkip and sewaddle. That is just so cute.

But I got Espurr named All must die...
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

On Christmas day I traded away a box of FS Eevees, holding Thunder, Fire, and Water stones, all nicknamed after dogs my family used to have. Some of them were even females with their HA. I got some starters (which I promptly bred and GTSed to fill out the set), a Feebas, and a jolly Chatot named Xmas Caroler. I've also gotten a Dunsparce named DESTROYER...

I recently managed to get Wonder Trade working so I've been using it a lot in the past few days and I've gotten some pretty good trades, I've had a few starters which I've kept and bred, mainly because they had nicknames or foreign names and then traded off the original. I have had some bad trades, I've had four Fletchlings, a few Pidgeys and other such things like that. I don't trade them off, I keep them and release them. I cycle Pokemon around until I get one I want to keep and then catch another Pokemon and start the cycle again. It's a lot of fun really, seeing what I get. Also one thing I've noticed, and I don't mean to offend anyone, is that I get common mons mainly from Americans. I'm trying to collect all the starters which is going well and fill up my Pokedex by cycling them around. I don't trade out ultra rare Pokemon, I'm terrible at finding them but I like to think I give out decent Pokemon. I also get a lot of Eevees but I only kept two, a male and female and sent the others off on their merry way. It's a lot of fun and I've used it to replace the different sort of gambling things from other games, I find it to be a healthier alternative to the real thing.
    All hail the jiggling Ditto!

For whatever reason, I keep getting a lot of Charmander over wonder trade. I have gotten none of the other Kanto starters. This happening to anyone else?

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I got a Mewtwo for Wonder Trading a Fletchling that I got also in Wonder Trading.

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    For whatever reason, I keep getting a lot of Charmander over wonder trade. I have gotten none of the other Kanto starters. This happening to anyone else?
    You're not alone.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by blue8arman View Post
    I got a Mewtwo for Wonder Trading a Fletchling that I got also in Wonder Trading.
    Join the club. Got a Mewtwo, although it's nature was pretty crappy (Impish). It was still a surprise though.

Got a Cyndaquil and Totodile from WT about a week ago, and after breeding them and putting the offspring into the GTS, I was able to get pretty much every other breedable PokeBank exclusive Pokemon. And it all started with a WT.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast