Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

Just got a 5iv Druddigon in wonder trade. Interesting...I might save him for later.
    I have claimed (Rampardos)!
    3DS Friend Code: 1418-6701-0126

Got a shiny Swalot.. Yippie.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Within the next few days, I'm going to be sending out a lot of 4 and 5IV Timid Froakie, half of which will have Protean.
    My in-game name is Rebecca. I am a boy in real life. The number of people who think this is weird is a tad baffling to me.

I was doing a Wonderlocke, and my fourth Pokemon was this.

http://i.imgur.com/hKAEH7o.jpg

I wish I was making this up.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Quote Originally Posted by AmusedMilk View Post
    I was doing a Wonderlocke, and my fourth Pokemon was this.

http://i.imgur.com/hKAEH7o.jpg

I wish I was making this up.
    It's an ok Pokemon, that particular is probably the one some users over at another website (take a wild guess lol) have mass cloned and sent out.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    It's an ok Pokemon, that particular is probably the one some users over at another website (take a wild guess lol) have mass cloned and sent out.
    Well, all signs point to it being hacked. It's still pretty good, though.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

I got my first shiny off of Wonder Trade today while sending out byproducts of my Purrloin MM. It was a Charmander that had apparently been transferred from a 4th gen game and had a perfect IV in Special Attack. I don't know if it was hacked and/or cloned, but it was still a nice surprise.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Yesterday I traded out a few of my 6IV level 100 competitive 5th gen team that I didn't want or need anymore, because their movesets, natures, and IV's are all wrong for this gen's mechanics. They are 6IV though so whoever get's them is lucky. And oddly enough someone got the competitive Dragonite that was from the same state that I live in.

I also got a Lucario and a Skitty with Pokerus that is spreadable, now I can actually spread pokerus and use it, something i've never been able to do before

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

I got all of my Pokerus Pokemon from Wonder Trade. I actually got a 5 IV Hidden ability Eevee the other day! I was going to evolve it into a Sylveon I hoped to use competatively, but I checked it again only to learn that it had a neutral nature. :/
    My Shiny Card
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Why... ♀ - Scare RE

I have claimed Pumpkaboo!
    ~be who you are, not what other people tell you to be

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderKnightSilver View Post
    I got all of my Pokerus Pokemon from Wonder Trade. I actually got a 5 IV Hidden ability Eevee the other day! I was going to evolve it into a Sylveon I hoped to use competatively, but I checked it again only to learn that it had a neutral nature. :/
    Well think of it this way, you could still use it to breed and at least it's not a hindering nature. That's what I think whenever I got 4 or 5 IV pokemon with all the moves they need but not the right nature. Then it's easier to try and get it a 6IV.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

While hunting for a shiny Tangela in the Friend Safari, I got, so far, 6 shiny Quilladin and 1 shiny Ivysaur. I kept one Quilladin and Wonder Traded away freely four of the others (traded one here, on serebii!), and it keeps coming back... So if you happen to get a shiny Quilladin with the OT Max and a crappy nature like Quiet or Modest, it possibly was mine.
    And guys, it makes me sad to see all these "I got a shiny ___ the other day! I hope it's not hacked!". While it's normal to be afraid because you got a rare Pokémon freely, kindness exists, too. Believe the one who sent you that was kind enough to share its treasure to someone who expected it the least. Even if it's cloned or a duplicate, someone did send to you a shiny Pokémon through Wonder Trade for nothing in return.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 24th March 2014 at 1:44 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I got a shiny virizion from wonder trade, pokerus and many Pokemons with good IVs, it can be a real surprise sometimes.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-6462-4348 Dragon lover

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    Well think of it this way, you could still use it to breed and at least it's not a hindering nature. That's what I think whenever I got 4 or 5 IV pokemon with all the moves they need but not the right nature. Then it's easier to try and get it a 6IV.
    That was my initial plan. I may even just evolve it anyways just to get a feel for it considering i've never even used Sylveon before.
    My Shiny Card
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Why... ♀ - Scare RE

I have claimed Pumpkaboo!
    ~be who you are, not what other people tell you to be

I know they're not so uncommon but I was pretty surprised when I got a Phione.

Recently was breeding a HA Torchic for my buddy. Nabbed 5 eggs just because. All 5 had Speed Boost, so i traded him his and wonder traded the other four. Nothing really stuck out until I got a 5iv shiny Riolu which was a fantastic surprise. AND on the same night I hatched a shiny Ralts.
    New Sig Under Construction

Yesterday, I Wonder traded away some pokemons and I got level 100 Zoroark. Pretty nice, even it's moves sucks pretty badly, but when he remembers and learnsfew new moves, it will be great add to team.

I also got Buneary in Love ball and Imposter Ditto
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

Trading away 3 boxes of Jolly Buneary 4-6IV's in love ball! OT is Tara if anyone gets one!

Just got a 5iv protean froakie. And Timid Magician Fennekin with hypnosis , wish, and mirror coat. Which I was going to breed for later today
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

hey guys so i just found out about hidden abilities , how do you get hidden abilities? Sorry I have been working a lot and stuff like the past year and a lot has been going on ty in advance

Last Time I Checked Legendaries Are Pokemon Too

All Event Pokemon Acquired
    Pokedex Complete 718/718
    Shinies: 328/718
    FC: 5129-0625-7685
    IGN: Anthony

just traded off my 7th shiny Mime Jr. and got a murkrow. Hope the person that got it enjoys it!
    Edit: its a 5iv jolly HA so now I don't have to hunt for my HA murkrow
    3DS friend code:3625-8218-5225. Flying safari with: doduo, swanna, rufflet.

I've been getting a lot of Froakies and not even Protean ones, just Froakies. I miss the days when people sent out Spewpas.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMeetWorld View Post
    hey guys so i just found out about hidden abilities , how do you get hidden abilities? Sorry I have been working a lot and stuff like the past year and a lot has been going on ty in advance
    Wrong thread, but in Gen VI you find hidden abilities in hordes or in Friend Safari.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

You can get pokemon with hidden abilities in hordes or using friend safari, not every HA is available this way yet unless you use Pokemon Transporter and Pokemon Bank and transfer Dream World Pokemon from Black and White. You shouldn't post this here, this isn't a game help thread
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-6462-4348 Dragon lover

The very first time I tried wonder trade, I got a Lv 100 Latias that knew Charm and Heal Pulse, and had the other two attack slots empty.
    Other than that, the only other interesting ones were a Misdreavus shortly after I started the game, which I have been breeding to put on GTS to pick up the other unobtainables, plus four charmanders and seven chespins. Rather ironic since those where to two starters I picked in-game... Everything else I got from WT is just there to either flesh out the Pokedex, or help me with the lottery.
    3DS Friend code 250929480046

Only shiny I have found yet:

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    And guys, it makes me sad to see all these "I got a shiny ___ the other day! I hope it's not hacked!". While it's normal to be afraid because you got a rare Pokémon freely, kindness exists, too. Believe the one who sent you that was kind enough to share its treasure to someone who expected it the least. Even if it's cloned or a duplicate, someone did send to you a shiny Pokémon through Wonder Trade for nothing in return.
    after the sadness I felt having to release a hacked shiny Venipede, i've decided to give any shinies I get from wonder trade the benefit of the doubt from now on.

additionally, some time ago while chain fishing for a shiny Carvanha, i ended up with 6 shiny Goldeens. one I kept for myself while i wonder traded off 3 of them, giving the other two to friends. So if you've obtained a shiny Goldeen with the OT of Seldser, congratulations!
    IGN: Seldser
    3ds friend code: 2320-6230-5847
    Friend Safari: Bug
    Ledyba, Beautifly, Heracross

Shinies: (Dragalge) (Clawitzer) (Malamar) (Avalugg) (Florges) (Spritzee)x2
    Dex Comlpetion: 718/718 - Shiny Charm obtained!

I just got a shiny Lugia via Wonder Trade. It's most likely hacked, and I don't really care whether it is or not. If anything I was worried at first because it was the first time I was wonder traded something so strange.

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast