Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Clown View Post
    I got a bunch of Magikarps from Wonder Trade. :P
    It's b/c some Youtuber declared today to be "Release the Khrp!" in which the whole WT system gets flooded with Magikarp. So....yeah, that's why so many people are getting karp today *facepalm*
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I got 4 "KHRP" Magikarp today. Now I know what's up.

And I seen someone talking about Zubat, as well. Two days ago I had to have sent 50 of those through myself. However, all of them had at least 4 perfect stat IVs, and three egg moves.

I've been quite lucky so far with the wonder trade. I've managed to get a Cyndaquil, Totodile, some gen 1 starters and a Feebas.

I try to send something good when I wonder trade :-)
    Friend Code: 2878-9704-2451
    Pokemon in My Safari: Spearow, Tranquil and Rufflet
    (thanks La Mort and ShiniSnowDemon)

Pm me if you add my friend code and I'll add yours.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    A Zygarde through wondertrading? Lucky!!! I have had some good pokemon, but nothing like that and certianly no legendaries. I kind of don't want to tell my stories now....but i will anyway. I have had a Charmander with the best nature and moves for it to be mega Charizard X. I also got a Scizor that had been EV trained and had great moves and nature.
    Yes! I couldn't believe it. I guess someone wanted to start over without waiting for pokemon bank. Haha

The best things that I have received from this feature is a life orb and a cottonee.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Got a corsola today, Japanese.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

Got at least 5 Froakie today, 3 Fennekin, and a nice Bold natured Feebas with great egg moves! I want some other starters though, preferably from other regions..

Quote Originally Posted by James Bondage View Post
    I got 4 "KHRP" Magikarp today. Now I know what's up.

And I seen someone talking about Zubat, as well. Two days ago I had to have sent 50 of those through myself. However, all of them had at least 4 perfect stat IVs, and three egg moves.
    Got some KHRP and I believe I actually got a Zubat from you. Three egg moves and all, w/ Jolly nature. But I like it though, thanks! Just wish it was shiny... haha.
    Last edited by Slushie; 2nd February 2014 at 6:35 AM.

I've been receiving quite a lot of good Pomémon from Wonder Trade recently, including a SR Skarmory and Sturdy Carbink. Also received several Snorlax and Protean Frogadier for some reason.

I was thinking that i need new blood to my team. Many has sayed that Dragonite is great, so i started to hunt perfect deatini. First looked at GTS, byt there was only one dratini which was ok, but offerer wanted latias, so i forget it. Then i made couple of Wonder trade and got dratini. When i cheked it, i was so happy.

I got Adamant Marvel Scale Extreem-speed male dratini with 4 perfect IV's! So happy!
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

I got a Zygarde from WT earlier today. No joke. O_O On the negative side, I think its nature is Calm, so I'm not liable to use it in Ubers, unlike my own Zygarde, Ma'at (which is Rash, so it could be an okay mixed attacker).
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Got a 5iv timid Noibat the other day, thought it was pretty lucky, someone was feeling generous.

Also, got a Frillish lvl 1, checked and apparently I think someone was trying to breed them so was wondertrading extra's. I guess I should be lucky someone is trying to breed pokebank pokemon over where its actually released.

Got a lvl 82 Charmeleon with Solar Power and 4IVs which I just finished evolving into Charizard. Not bad for trading a lvl 1 Mareep.

FC: 3050-7566-2483 - Kaytee
    Friend Safari- Ground- Trapinch, Dugtrio and Diggersby.

Latest shiny: Frogadier

Got a nice cyndaquil today after getting so many fletchlings and bunelby xD , and a nice 5 IV eevee with wish and stored power on it ^.^ I'm currently trying to wonder trade all my 5IV ferroseed away so I hope people like those little guys...
    I don't have any thoughts worthy of being a signature...
    My FC (because i seem to be having to give it out a lot xD) 0962 9033 2364
    Ign is Asherz

I have been mostly putting up version exclusives and Vivillon up on the Wonder Trade for the time being. So far I have got a mixture of early route Pokemon and rejects from breeding projects.

I mostly trade away baby starters and version exclusives... There was one time when I traded away a Jolly Speed Boost Torchic... and what did I get in return? A Calm Magikarp. Well, at least it's female, so I should have no problem breeding it.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I send out my 3IVs/4IVs Kangaskhan, Lavitar and Swinub(with egg moves) breeding rejects. Recently, received a Chimchar and a Feebas. It's a great way to complete the pokedex this way.

My brother received a Giratina once.

Got a Cyndaquil recently : ) Even though I already have the starters, it was a pleasant surprise.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Got a shiny Seadra on my copy of X and evolved into a Kindra as soon as I got it <.> I guess its the best trade so far, besides getting a Cyndaquil as well X3
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I accidentaly gave away a shiny horsea on wonder trade. I got a sandile in return -_-
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I got a 4 IV Speed Boost Venipede...

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    I accidentaly gave away a shiny horsea on wonder trade. I got a sandile in return -_-
    lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    Oh wow that must have been awful :O
    My 3DS FC: 5026-4973-3062

My Shinies

Shiny Event Pokemon

Current hunt(s)

SR(???) MM(92) Goomy MM(750)(PAUSED)

I got a few Marill sets with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum...I don't think they had the right IVs though.

When I was releasing the Khrp, I was trolling people by saying the Khrps had 6 IVs when really they were useless. Then, I got two 5 IV Pokemon on Wonder Trade in the process of trading (I checked. They have 5 IVs). They were a HA female Modest Froakie and a Bashful Riolu (with egg moves). Both with 5 IVs in everything but HP. Later, I realized that they probably thought that they got a decent trade. A 5 IV Pokemon for a 6 IV Pokemon, when really, the Khrp was worthless.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

Check out this site where I'm a Super Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

Got an attack based Japanese 5IV marril with belly drum, aqua jet, play rough and some other move I can't remember right now. I was REALLY surprised someone would trade away a 5IV pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Armada
    Got a shiny Seadra on my copy of X and evolved into a Kindra as soon as I got it <.> I guess its the best trade so far, besides getting a Cyndaquil as well X3
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

That's sorta messed up^^
    Lol for the link^
    I typically try to trade something at least decent myself, that maybe some players wouldn't have, like HA Gligars or Friend Safari pokemon, etc., or that had good stats/natures for their species, but if I get something awful I immediately trade it off again. This once happened when I traded a Drapion and got a Buneary, and so traded it to end up with a HA Scyther with egg moves and Pokerus.
    My Decade of Pokemon Games: December 25, 2004-November 21, 2014
    LESRXDCPFPF DSSWB2XAegislashHawluchaYDelphoxMalamar
    AS ?

My favorite PS replay-Sableye wrecks Mewtwo, Giratina, and Arceus

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast