Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

I got the perfect Marill. It had all the egg moves I needed, the IVs perfect in all but Sp Att as well as the right nature. The only problem was it's ability XD it was the wrong one lol but I figured I can just get the capsule from battle points, so I kept it.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

The first few times I used Wonder Trade, I kept getting crap back in return like Pigdeys and stuff. But I had been breeding a Noibat with Modest nature and ivs, so I sent those out, and I am now pleasantly surprised that other people put good pokemon out to! This is a fun feature, and I love how quick it is.

Just got a freakin' Yveltal with max IVs in both attacks and speed. Also recently got a flawless Elektrike. Starting to enjoy this feature a lot. This is my secong legend from it too!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I actually got a German Charmander and a Sand Rush Sandshrew and a Banette.
    That's nice I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by *PKMN Trainer Paddy* View Post
    Just got a freakin' Yveltal with max IVs in both attacks and speed. Also recently got a flawless Elektrike. Starting to enjoy this feature a lot. This is my secong legend from it too!
    You got a legendary from Wonder Trade?! Awesome. It's funny how on the GTS people ask for legendaries for the stupidest things, but some are kind enough to trade away awesome pokemon randomly

I'm going to start breeding a whole bunch of Voltorbs, teach them explosion via TM and delete all their other moves. I will then name them all Eren Jaeger. Because, y'know, Jaeger bombs. Once I've got two or so boxes of them, I'll send them out. (And I'll make sure to post here when I do because I really want to know if anyone here ends up with my Jaeger Bombs)
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

I normally give 4 ivs pokemon i won´t use anymore. I don´t usually receive anything interesting but sometimes...The best thing i remember to receive is a 4 ived marril, a 2 ived jolly male charmander with dragon dance and a 5 ived ekans.
    English is not my mother language. Sorry in advance for possible grammar mistakes.

Friend Safari (Psychic): Abra, Espurr, Duosion.

I had so many leftover egg moved Tyrunts that I just gave them away and got a bunch pokerus' and cyndaquils.

I love the wonder trade, it gives me a way to get rid of all those 1-4 IV rejects. You can wonder trade while doing pretty much anything, watching TV or playing another game. I have found myself at least 10 5IV Pokemon. It also racks up tons of pokemiles for PP ups and Rare Candies.
    Check out my Competitive Pokemon Blog!

http://pokemonstrategyspotlight.tumblr.com/
    Check out my EV Counter website!
    Here

All I get is bunnelby's -_-.
    Pokemon Y 3DS FC - 2079 7045 5719 (PM me if you add me ^_^.)
    Trophy Case :~) : Flawless (Roaming) Shiny Latias from Emerald /w my OT (Racks/14403) Pic!
    Flawless Shiny Mew from Japanese Emerald /w my OT (コサブロウ/41447) Pic!
    31/14/31/31/31/31 Shiny Chansey (Caught in the Fire Red safari zone!) /w my OT (Iceburn/47170) Pic!
    31/31/31/23/31/31 Shiny Tauros (Caught in the Fire Red safari zone!) /w my OT (Pudding/12556) Pic!

Anyone else ever had something they traded come back to them? Happened to me with a 4IV Fletchling once.
    3DS friend code 5300 9905 5901
    Friend Safari type: Grass - Quilladin, Tangela and Petilil

My trades:
    Shinies:
    Legendaries:

LF Meloetta. PM me with offers.

Red team:

Happened to me once. I traded a male Ralts with Trace then a few days laters received the same Ralts. Coudn't give him away now since I know it surely travel the world.

For my part I always send nice pokemon, but recive mostly junk. But I have to admit I received a 5-6IV laversta once.
    X Team: Mikasa the Gothitelle, Thoth the Umbreon, Zweihander the Aegislash, Amphabulous the Ampharos, Bubble the Azumarill, Microwave the Rotom-H.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

My Trade Shop where everyting is low costing! Ideal for beginners!

Trying to get competitive (VGC style).

Quote Originally Posted by Shao-May View Post
    Happened to me once. I traded a male Ralts with Trace then a few days laters received the same Ralts. Coudn't give him away now since I know it surely travel the world.
    I have had that happen too. I sent out a Squrtle and 2 days later I got a squrtle with the OT being my name. He is now my main blastoise and I will never forget him.

On another note I have set out shinys and gotten pretty good stuff EXAMPLE I sent out a shiny and got a lvl 100 Haxorus. And I have gotten about 50 trash trades *looks for release button*
    My Trade Shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop My Trade Shop!

3DS FC: 4441 - 8416 - 2713 ICE Safari- Delibird - ? - ?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Must be my lucky night... because I just wondertraded a Snivy and got a Xerneas... X3
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

I got a perfect iv adamant beldum over wonder trade the other day. GTS has surprisingly been lucky for me though, I had a feebas for trade for the entire week and I checked yesterday and someone had given me a shiny Latios for it!
    Friend Code: 0860-4635-3265

Quote Originally Posted by AceTheGreat98 View Post
    And I have gotten about 50 trash trades *looks for release button*
    In those cases I feel bad because I mostly send extras from my masuda'ing and I don't quite understand IVs so even if I send mostly "above average", "superior" pokemon and "outstanding", I don't know what I'm sending. So sorry for all these Skiddos and Furfrous and Ralts.
    X Team: Mikasa the Gothitelle, Thoth the Umbreon, Zweihander the Aegislash, Amphabulous the Ampharos, Bubble the Azumarill, Microwave the Rotom-H.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

My Trade Shop where everyting is low costing! Ideal for beginners!

Trying to get competitive (VGC style).

I barely ever pay attention to what I get. I mostly just go on now that Bank is released to trade my flawless shinies.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

To be honest, I haven't gotten anything good. I once got a HA Pidgey. It had a very rude name -.- I haven't got any good IV Pokemon and if I trade high level Pokemon I get Eevees or an elemental monkey in return, sometimes and I'm lucky and get a Pikachu! Oh joy. And when I got my hands on Pokemon Bank Pokemon and breed them to share joy to the world of the starters, they gave me the same as usual in return. I'm oh so lucky. The day I get something good is the day I am probably dreaming.
    Has left Serebii forums.

Traded a level 1 eevee (masuda method for a friend) and got a lv. 100 shiny gengar w/ pokerus.

fun.

I was just messing around with wonder trades and got a Phantump that evolved into Trevenant. I checked and it was perfect with the right nature and ivs! My first perfect pokémon from wonder trading! And its name is GreatDeku, so its even more awesome!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I got a shiny Unown in a Wonder Trade a few days ago, but it is level 100, has a Modest nature and is caught in a Heavy Ball, so it's probably hacked.

And just now... I got a shiny Regigigas. It's level 80 and has an Adamant nature. It originates from Unova, but hasn't gained any XP at all past level 80, which means that it most likely was obtained at that level, and therefore isn't the Twist Mountain Regigigas which is obtained at level 68. In other words, it's definitely hacked as well.

I think I'll seal them both away in the Pokémon Bank for all eternity.
    SoulSilver Badge Quest:

1. (79 SR's) 2. (2186 RE's) 3. (8536 RE's) 4. (5495 RE's) 5. (4910 RE's)

I have like half a box of 5IV pokemon from wondertrade, and yesterday I got my luckiest trade, a shiny eevee.

Some kind soul who turned out to be my cousin gave me a SHINY METAGROSS.

Guess I was kind too, because he got a SHINY MARSHTOMP in return.
    Screw the dark side. The light side has cupcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by venetrix View Post
    Anyone else ever had something they traded come back to them? Happened to me with a 4IV Fletchling once.
    Yeah, that happened to me when I was trading Vivillons for the holiday event. I traded one away, did another trade with somebody else, and then the third person traded me back my own Vivillon, right as I was trading another one to him. It was both funny and kind of embarrassing at the same time. XD I hope he wasn't too mad.

Haven't done any Wonder Trading recently, but the last time I did, I got a great haul - a Misdreavus, Totodile, Turtwig, Piplup, two Chimchars, and a few other Bank 'mons (this was before it came out in the States), plus a few other competitively viable Pokemon. I think it's a great system, if you look past the Bunnelbys and Flabebes and other random stuff. I've certainly found it helpful when clearing out my boxes of MM byproducts. : D

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by venetrix View Post
    I'm waiting for that magical day haha! I think it would be hilarious. But yeah, wonder trade is awesome I love the mystery of not exactly knowing what I'm going to get from the other trainer who I get connected with. Also I find it helped me fill my Dex up too atm cause chances are I haven't gotten that Pokemon yet.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2165-7177-7589
    Friend Safari (GHOST): Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops

Shinies

x5 x3 x2
    Goodra

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast