Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

I don't use wonder trade because I don't want some kid's spare poorly nicknamed Froakies.
    IGNORE ALL MY TRADE OFFERS.

I swear, if I come back and my inbox is full of PMs, there will be hell to pay.

I have gotten Protean Froakies, Pumpkaboos which became Gourgeists, Master Swords (Seriously, two Honedge with Shadow Sneak and Swords Dance named Master Sword by two different dudes), a Japanese Imposter Ditto, and more, all of this on Poke-Ween alone.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

I have got a few different Pokemon with Pokerus tonight from Wonder Trade. I just released them though (already got my own legit Pokerus & don't want my Pokemon to spread a possibly hacked strain.)
    Pokemon Y 3DS FC - 2079 7045 5719 (PM me if you add me ^_^.)
    Trophy Case :~) : Flawless (Roaming) Shiny Latias from Emerald /w my OT (Racks/14403) Pic!
    Flawless Shiny Mew from Japanese Emerald /w my OT (コサブロウ/41447) Pic!
    31/14/31/31/31/31 Shiny Chansey (Caught in the Fire Red safari zone!) /w my OT (Iceburn/47170) Pic!
    31/31/31/23/31/31 Shiny Tauros (Caught in the Fire Red safari zone!) /w my OT (Pudding/12556) Pic!

So I'm breeding for a shiny Charmander and wonder trading the rest, I seriously have a full box of scatterbugs and weedles now-.-

I was breeding some timid Eevees, the ones I didn't need I wondertraded. 3 trades later, I got a lvl 100 fully ev trained technician adamant breloom
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I Wonder-Traded some Chimchars, Tyrunts with Dragon Dance and Fire Fang, and other goodies last month to give a helping hand to some players. I got a Protean Froakie and a Koffing among the other stuff that came in from WTing.
    Innocence, my brother...

Someone gave me a level 1 Driftloon named "Free Balloon."

That was pretty special.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Heavy mk II View Post

That was pretty special.
    XD That's gold!

I got two different Honedges with Shadow Sneak and 4IV Flawless nicknamed "Master Sword" from two different dudes within 15 minutes on Halloween. Twas a good harvest, and I do plan on catching 30 Pumpkaboo for next year's Poke-Ween.
    Innocence, my brother...

I have kinda regretted this, but, I have wonder traded a Entei and a Rakiou and oh boi how fast they "Nice" me its unbelievable! I got a wooper and a rattata(bad spelling) in return for them.
    My Trade Shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop My Trade Shop!

3DS FC: 4441 - 8416 - 2713 ICE Safari- Delibird - ? - ?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Heavy mk II View Post

That was pretty special.
    That's amazing. xD

I wonder-traded one of my extra shiny Gabites last Christmas with Pokerus thrown on it. It kind of hurt, but I had three so I felt like I needed to spread my luck somehow.

Just trading away a box of Klefki, and to my surprise for one of them I received back a Reshiram named Zubat. Well then.

Was wonder trading some 3-4 IV + 0 speed Honedge with Wide Guard egg move earlier. When I got a 6 IV male Prankster Sableye in return for one of them, I nearly **** bricks. The Sableye also knew Recover and was in a matching Luxury Ball. ^_^

I've gotten my fair share of surprises using wonder trade, but the BIGGEST surprise of them all was a Rayquaza and not just any Rayquaza at that, but one caught in a Heavy Ball from the Johto region and, if that wasn't enough, it was a SHINY Rayquaza too! I was chatting with a friend of mine on Skype at the time so he read my word for word reaction. XD Also, incase anyone is wondering, sorry, not parting with it. lol The only thing I wish it had was a nickname I wanted to call it but, oh well. lol
    FC: 4682-9633-0205 FS Electric & Pokémon are: Emolga, Helioptile & Galvantula
    Mm'd a female 4IV Shiny (was hopefully for a male 5IV one) at 159th egg/160 eggs Mm'd a shiny at 183rd egg/185 eggs
    No promo atm. Keep an eye on my shop/sig for the next one.

I got a Dedenne named "Dragonbane" from some guy back in October. I also got a 5 IV Tyrunt with Thunder, Fire and Ice Fang as well as Dragon dance. Oh and I've gotten 2 Yveltals...
    White friend code: 5458 3426 3470
    White 2 Friend Code: 2581-2038-4234
    Y Friend Code: 3780-9581-5414

Still Needed!!!!!!
    None! (Although I'm always willing to get more Shaymins!

Available for Trade!
    Offering: x2 x2 x2 x2 x2 x2 x2 x2 x2 , Zygarde

I'm been MM'ing Eevee, and I have like 3 boxes full of them. So I decided to trade over some of my extra Eevees over Wonder Trade, and to my surprise someone traded over a Japanese Ditto!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I sent out a shiny polish today,got a fennel in
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

I once got a shiny, EV trained LV100 Darmanitan.

I've been wonder trading my excess Eevee from my MM attempt and in addition to the usual stuff like Fletching I got a 5IV Magnemite, Electrike, Deino, Bagon, and a 4IV Buneary in a love ball. Not bad after a few hundred trades. I also obtained 20k pokemiles...
    Last edited by The Hiker king; 14th February 2014 at 4:09 AM.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

I love to RNG on my 5th gen games. I Like cloning a fox full of flawless shinies poketransfering them to my Y version so I can wonder trade them. It feels nice making people's day.

I've gotten some pretty bad trades, but once I got a squirtle with the moves Skull Bash and Dragon Pulse! I used MM to breed about a box and a half in hopes of a shiny. but mainly to wonder trade. Then yesterday,I got trolled and I did not like it at all Shiny level 100 ......Beldum! With the moves......Take Down! And... nothing else Then got a french level 53 yveltal so that was cool. BTW I traded the Beldum for Shiny Luvdisc. Atleast I don't have to be sad over what could have been shiny level 100 Metagross if someone had been nice.

I traded 5 lv1 ryhorns on wonder trade and got 5 Japanese 5 different Pokémon oh by the way I got few boxes full of rhyhorns if any one whonts them still looking for a shiny rhyhorns.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    I sent out a shiny polish today,got a fennel in
    wat?

I have never wonder traded. Probably should, though I don't have many egg moves, only 4-5 IV breds. I've spent enough time on the GTS to know where this is going...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I wonder traded a whole box of Phiones I bred and nicknamed "Valentine" today. Got nothing of interest back. Not even the Scatterbug I got from "GaGa" (yuck) was worthwhile since it evolved into the same pattern of my own region.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

I like to be the nice guy on Wonder Trade when I'm feeling bored. Want a Cynaquil, Mudkip, Treecko for one of your crummy Bidoofs or Zigzagoon? No problem. Want a Bagon with perfect IVs? Sure thing.

You actually get some people who are kind back. I've gotten stuff like Dratini and Kangaskhan on Wonder Trade before. I got a shiny Avalugg once too O____O.
    Proud Poison-type Club member!

"Despair to the creeping horror of Poison-type Pokémon!"

LOOKING FOR A DITTO FRIEND SAFARI. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE, THANKS!!

I got a shiny Tornadus in Wonder Trade--I was shocked. I also got Yveltal and a shiny Minccino. Those were the best!

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast