Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

Today I got a Xerneas and a Porygon

If anyone cares, I've been trying to breed a good IV shiny charmander so I have about 46 5IV jolly charmanders with 4 EGs now that I'll be giving away on WT in exactly 5 minutes.

I got a Rayquaza for wonder trading a Rufflet...

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

I forgot what I traded to get these Pokemon, but from WTing, I got a lv 100 shiny Vullaby, and a lv 100 shiny Lopunny. Those were my best WTs yet.XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1134-7829-5605.
    Friend Safari: Fire (Magmar, Charmeleon, Braixen.)
    PM to exchange FCs~

I gave someone either a Magikarp or Mareep and got a Giritina, lol. At least what I offered had good natures.

got a shiny Rayquaza from Johto and a shiny Modest Charmander from WT in a roughly 48 hour period... feelsgoodman.jpg

MY SHINY CARD All mine! <3

Feel free to add, just PM me so I can add back
    CURRENT HUNTS:
    HG- SR- 500 Pt- SR- 715

Hmmm, the best mons I've got have been 4iv Pokemon and HA ones.

But I always try to give away a couple of good Pokemon every week. Yesterday I wonder traded a Shiny Litleo and a Shiny Skiddo I got from chaining~ I hope the people who received them are happy!

However, one of my friends goes out of her way to wonder trade some pretty amazing shinies. At christmas she wonder traded three shiny Eevees she chained!! O.O

Art by me. TinyTorchic is my baby sister~

About two weaks ago or so, I gave away more than 20 legendaries, More than 10 Shinies, And a whole bunch of different female pokemon with hidden abilities, And good stats and nature. They even came in nice pokeballs. And now i absolutely regret it, I did not get a single good pokemon in return, Not even a 'Nice'. It just shows how nice everyone is and for that reason i'm not doing it ever again.

meh i just w-trade breeding rejects. Got a solar ower charmander and shinny zubat. some decent breeding chain initiators, nothing remarkable.
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

If you guys are on right now, I'm wonder trading away all the Pokemon I don't need anymore. Including Pokemon you can only find in the friend safari, high level evolved Pokemon, and Pokemon that evolve with stones or other special items. Some highlights include: Kingdra, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, Aggron, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, and many more.

So if you get a Pokemon from a girl named Maya who lives in Michigan, it was most likely me.
    Friend Code: 5172-0733-2280
    Fairy Type Friend Safari

My Kalos Shinies:

Hunting for:

I am trading away some baby Goomy with egg move Poison Tail. But what do I get back? A awful lot of Zigzagoon, Fletchling and other pokes that are easy to get. Give at least a egg move.

But I also got a Larvitar, wich isn't to be found in X and a Vivillon in a pattren I didn't had. But the best thing was a Protean Froakie.
    Last edited by Pink Harzard; 22nd February 2014 at 8:42 PM.

Currently in Hoenn.
    Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained ~ WF ~ Incoming absence alert
    Coming next year in the fanfic section:

Thank you Astral Shadow for the Banner

I got a Mew while giving away my 5IV Charmanders! ^^

(I know this isn't WT but I really wanted to say it!)
    I put an Emboar in the GTS today looking for an Eelektrik for the dex entree and the dude gave me a shiny one for my Emboar! o_o

I traded away a shiny lvl 100 latios, only to receive the same thing in return -__-

Traded away a shiny tentacool and got a fletchling

Been trading more and more shinies on there too,(really want good karma pokemon)
    I was hacked about a month ago,Ilost my account on the BMGF Forums,And,I was caught up in a difficult time in my life,please excuse my abscence.

I got a cleffa with the nickname "Yourself" so, the dialogue said "Take good care of Yourself!"

LV 100 Mewtwo (how suiting), several Rotom, Phione, two different shinies.
    FC: 2251-5486-7013
    NNID: ImmortalMewtwo (banned on MIIVERSE pernamently, f()(K you sir* )
    Pokémon Y IGN: IMMORTALMEW2
    Pokémon ΩR IGN: IMMORTALMEW2

Away in Nara, Japan from the 20th of December - 12th of January!

Crap mainly, got 'lucky' and got a Chimchar with it's hidden ability as well as a Larvitar, I have X so that was nice.

Man, how are all of you getting shines and legendaries from there? I get almost entirely useless stuff. Got a 5 IV timid Gastly today, but that's all that was worthwhile after sending out a box and a half of 4-5 IV Honedges. All I can do is hope that I get lucky someday!
    Friend Code: 1375-7752-1596
    I have a Grass type safari with Oddish, Sawsbuck, and Quilladin. I need most things, though I'm mostly set on Ghost and Ice types.
    I have lots of space left for friends, so let me know if you add me so I can add you back!

The best thing I've gotten is a 5IV Adamant Marill with Pokerus, Belly Drum, and Aqua Jet
    Last edited by BritishLanguage; 23rd February 2014 at 6:03 AM.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

I'm gonna be wonder trading away loads of 5iv speed boost venipedes and beldums today so I'm gonna see if I get anything good.
    National dex complete - shiny charm obtained

X in game name:Stacey
    OR in game name: Raven
    My 3ds friend code. 2981-5742-9029

My shiniesx7.x6. x4. -braixen- x2. x3. -trevenant-x2. x2.x2.-honedge- froakie -x2.x2.
    http://s798.photobucket.com/user/Dar...?sort=3&page=1

IV breeder - have many iv bred pokemon and can breed many if you want a list of what I can breed pm me.

While I was trading away my fourth box through wonder trade, I got the most wonderful surprise. Someone gave me a Phione! It's level one, so I think they may be breeding them and sending them out over wonder trade, which is incredibly generous.

Other three boxes don't have anything special, though I have gotten a Mudkip and a Feebas, which I'm pretty sure you can't find in the game, even the friend safari. So that's pretty nice of them.
    Friend Code: 5172-0733-2280
    Fairy Type Friend Safari

My Kalos Shinies:

Hunting for:

I just got shiny Staraptor on WT whilst I gave a HA 4IV chespin!! O.O I now have a shiny Starly, Staravia and Staraptor.... a complete set!!

Art by me. TinyTorchic is my baby sister~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dragonz~ View Post
    I got a Mew while giving away my 5IV Charmanders! ^^

(I know this isn't WT but I really wanted to say it!)
    I put an Emboar in the GTS today looking for an Eelektrik for the dex entree and the dude gave me a shiny one for my Emboar! o_o
    You threw me off for a second there. I'm hoping to breed some good pokemon that are good competitively and send them off to wondertrade. I hope one of you guys get them.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

I've collected most of the starters, except for Cyndaquil through wonder trade.

I think my favorite was my Pancham for an Yveltal.

Managed to get 2 Shinies off of Wonder Trade... Golbat/Yamask
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast