Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

The best I got was a female Froakie.
    My brother got a German .
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by luckyporygon View Post
    i got a shiny kyurem named billy mays on wondertrade.
    Hahaha that name made me laugh. That's an awesome get.

I've gotten a few decent things in amongst a plethora of Froakie, Charmander and Ghastly. I've gotten a Dragon Dance Charmander which isn't too bad, a few HA Ditto's and a Swalot with Pokerus so I'm not mad. You get a lot of rubbish but then you get a gem to make it all worth it.

I wonder traded a Rufflet and got a Vullaby in return.

Otherwise, I do enjoy getting Scatterbugs, because I tested out evolving some- And they came in the different patterns. Of course, I'm currently working on getting a shiny Buneary through millions of eggs, and using what I get in return for the little Miley Cyrus's to fill my Pokedex with various Trainer IDs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Well if you can get rid of Tyranitar, Rotom W, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Specs Politoed, Heatran, Jirachi, Skarmory, Excadrill, Thundurus, Reuniclus, Gengar, Taunt Gyarados, Deoxys, Volcarona, Forretress, Latias, Hydreigon, Scrafty, Metagross, Chandelure, Toxic, Sandstorm, Hail, Rain, Sun boosted Fire Blasts, Taunt, any offensive Pokemon with Lum Berry, stall and all skilled players then Cresselia is decent in OU.
    Pokédex: 718

On valentines day i got a shiny mitotic named valentine from wonder trade.

I landed a Groudon, which seriously through me through a loop. I ended up trading further with this person, and wound up getting a legit Deoxy and Jirachi. Best wonder trade ever XD
    ALL HAIL LORD HELIX!! PRAISE BE TO BIRD JESUS!!

I got a 6IV HA Japanese Ditto from wondertrade, it was at the start of the game so I only had crap to send them. I suppose I'm trying to make up for it though, sending Freeze Dry Lapras and Grassy Terrain Bulbasaur out there.

I got a Xerneas called easy peasy. That was my personal favourite from wondertrade.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Got an Adamant Magikarp with Ivs and foreign too...a good father for Masuda Method ^^
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by ミュウ View Post
    I got a 6IV HA Japanese Ditto from wondertrade, it was at the start of the game so I only had crap to send them. I suppose I'm trying to make up for it though, sending Freeze Dry Lapras and Grassy Terrain Bulbasaur out there.
    WOW! That's some luck right there! I got a froakie with it's hidden ability, Japanese... That's basically it, though
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

well i just got my second wonder trade shiny. Unfortunetly its pidgeot. Sadly (its worse i guess) its timid. Funny part about it is its nickname. Its called BirdJesus. Not sure why someone would name it that. Haven't checked its ivs yet. If its good I could use it but would probably have to run choice specs on it or something. Or just breed with it.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    well i just got my second wonder trade shiny. Unfortunetly its pidgeot. Sadly (its worse i guess) its timid. Funny part about it is its nickname. Its called BirdJesus. Not sure why someone would name it that. Haven't checked its ivs yet. If its good I could use it but would probably have to run choice specs on it or something. Or just breed with it.
    Three words: Twitch Plays Pokemon

I got something similar, a Flareon named FalseProphet, and had to look up the reference.
    Friend Code: 5172-0733-2280
    Fairy Type Friend Safari

My Kalos Shinies:

Hunting for:

Last night was my 1st night wonder trading. I got awesome stuff every time . I would load up 6 that were extra from breeding and kept swapping out 6 for 6 I got so many keepers/ other things to breed.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I usually just get my things back... Never really got snything good before but I've given away some nice Pokemon and some had egg moves. Hoping I can get luck in future wonder trade...

Quote Originally Posted by yestolgia View Post
    While I know it's all random and luck, I believe in karma and like to believe that plays in. Try giving away a good Pokemon or two, even just a Pokemon with an Egg Move. People see others being generous like that and they try to be generous too.

I've given away the fully evolved forms of the psuedo-legendaries, a couple legendaries and shinies, and some Pokemon you can't get in the game, not even the friend safari. And look at what I got a few posts up.
    So I put this theory to the test today. Wonder traded an extra Groudon I had to see what I would get. I ended up getting a Bibarel. Congrats to whoever got my extra Groudon.
    My Slurpuff brings all the boys to the yard.

My Pokemon X Friend Code: 3437-3423-6333
    My Friend Safari: Bibarel, Gyarados, Frogadier
    Currently looking for Ditto, but will accept any friend requests at the moment! Just PM me if you add me!

I wonder traded a Lonely Scatterbug once, only to get another Lonely Scatterbug in return. Same gender, even. I think it was the same level too...xD

That gave me a good laugh, so I went ahead and decided to train it as my own. Turned out getting one of my favorite Vivillon (Monsoon), and I've had a few good matches with him too.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 7th March 2014 at 2:13 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

I only get pokemon I already got...
    Carbinks, charmanders, pokemon wont do anything with besides trade... why cant I get vivillon patterns I dont have? Lol

I just do it to get more people to trade though
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

I only get pokemon I already got...
    Carbinks, charmanders, pokemon wont do anything with besides trade... why cant I get vivillon patterns I dont have? Lol

I just do it to get more people to trade though
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudoku View Post
    Well, I got a shiny Azuril, an Exeggcute named terrible egg, a Zubat named Annoyance, a Bidoof named Bertha, a Quagsire named Derp, and a few other quite random things lol.
    Uh... is Ludor the trainer name on Derp?
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

One time I was wonder trading and I received a Shiny Cresselia around my 10th time wonder trading. I literally fell off my chair.

I got a few 5 IV-Pokemon which is very gread

One time, when i was wonder trading.

i got a Mantyke. So then i Wonder Traded the Mantyke.
    and then i got a SHINY Gible
    THE END
    I am Darkrai Making your Darkest Dreams, Now! Darkrai Dark Void Attack Now Nightmare! But it Failed.

I seem to only get junk on Wonder Trade. I would love to keep Wonder Trading over and over again, but having the game kick you out to the main menu rather than an option like "Would you like to Wonder Trade again?" is kind of annoying.

Best thing I ever got was a Speed Boost Torchic with 4IVs. Too bad I already have a 5IV HA Blaziken.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I got bored the other day and started trading Driftblim from my friend safari named Free balloon. I thought it was a fitting name. I received a 5IV female HA Dratini with extreme speed on my first trade but nothing else of note. I may just fill up a box with these Driftblim and wonder trade then for fun.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

Well, I've gotten a level 100 Mewtwo, a Cobalion last night, and a shiny Lugia.

I guess I've been getting lucky lately
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

Just got a Kyogre on wonder trade. Best I've ever gotten!

Very generous of people to give legends away like that.

Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast