Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

Luminion. Sure, that doesn't sound like much, but I didn't have one, and Finneons are SO popular on the GTS. Completed my dex just breeding out that one Lumi over and over.

I completed my dex with ha gligars ;3

Back to wonder trade. Im getting bored of all the protan froakies, quiet honedges and charmanders...I mean outside of the level 3-4 bunnelbys and 8-14 flabebes there is nothing else, well i did get a minipete...that was roflworthy.
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

Looking for contrary snivy and adaptability skrelp, they can be traded now XD

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

Tons of pokemon for MM breedings. As well as a Shinx with 5IV's, Hawlucha with four egg moves, and a few others. I had a ton of Meowths that I just traded away.

As for wonder trade stories...
    My brother (whose name will not be disclosed) and I used to trade off haunter, kadabra, and machoke...with everstones.
    It was a hoot and a half just thinking about how the people would react when they got the trade-evolvers, and they didn't evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post

Back to wonder trade. Im getting bored of all the protan froakies, quiet honedges and charmanders...I mean outside of the level 3-4 bunnelbys and 8-14 flabebes there is nothing else, well i did get a minipete...that was roflworthy.
    No day on wonder trade goes without recieving those guys. First I was happy with a HA Froakie. But now I've got enough to fill some hordes.

I like to trade away some Poké that only evolve trough trading. So when I got a Abra in wonder trade, I train them and trade it away. I've even send once a Feebas with a Prism Scale. I also plan to give away some Pumpkaboo's.
    Something is stirring. Does this mean I stop lurking and return? Who knows...
    But yeah, real life is still being mean to me, so it is a maybe.

Today is the day I return to Hoenn. Trumpets galore.

Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained
    WF

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    No day on wonder trade goes without recieving those guys.
    Man... I never get any Protean Froakies. I get Mr. Mime a lot. It's not even close to the same.

Six Generations / One Team
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

I have been n wonder trade a lot. I breed my phionie and just gave a whole lot of them away any body receive one? but i haven't got anything good out of it.

I'm done breeding for my competitive team. I'm still wonder trading all the remaining 5IV Pokemon. Since Uxie, the best I got was a 6IV Shuckle. To whoever you are, I'm very thankful.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Coolest thing I got was a Shiny Sandile and a 6IV Fletchling.

However, I get an obscene amount of Protean Froakie, and a surprising number of Ditto.
    My in-game name is Rebecca. I am a boy in real life. The number of people who think this is weird is a tad baffling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PearlDex View Post
    Man... I never get any Protean Froakies. I get Mr. Mime a lot. It's not even close to the same.
    I used to get a lot of them but no more. Now I keep getting karrablasts And failed noiverns. The best one I got recently was a Japanese Ditto.

I'll get back to Wonder Trading once I start breeding for close-to-flawless Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenblaze View Post
    As for wonder trade stories...
    My brother (whose name will not be disclosed) and I used to trade off haunter, kadabra, and machoke...with everstones.
    It was a hoot and a half just thinking about how the people would react when they got the trade-evolvers, and they didn't evolve.
    They still evolve so all you guys did was give people free everstones.

Apparently, only Kadabra still evolves? I didn't know you could trade the others and not have them evolve. Cool.

GTS works differently than WT? In that they can't evolve in Wonder Trade but will in GTS, that's cool.
    Last edited by Hexin' Wishes; 13th March 2014 at 3:34 AM.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigAndSquirtle View Post
    HA Eevee with ONLY egg moves (Curse, Wish, Stored Power, Yawn).
    I only got the egg moves :'(

Quote Originally Posted by disobedient View Post
    Is the Trainer name Finn? because then that was mine ^^
    I got one tonight, with 4 egg moves, could've been Trump Card though, but either way it didn't have the HA.

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    I got a 5 iv Japanese Litwick last night.

Also a Charmander with Belly Drum , dragon Dance , and Outrage.
    Ahh.. BellyZard, the one true way to commit suicide in Pokemon..

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    No day on wonder trade goes without recieving those guys. First I was happy with a HA Froakie. But now I've got enough to fill some hordes.

I like to trade away some Poké that only evolve trough trading. So when I got a Abra in wonder trade, I train them and trade it away. I've even send once a Feebas with a Prism Scale. I also plan to give away some Pumpkaboo's.
    What? I just WT'd three hours straight and I had none! Well, only Charmander+DD, but I already had one! What is really bothering me is the DB-Ralts! I got 8 of those!

Got a full set of Kalosian starters (none with HA), and stopped for the night. The Froakie was Shauna's Froabble though - so still kind of lucky that it wasn't just a breedingtrash...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    GTS works differently than WT? In that they can't evolve in Wonder Trade but will in GTS, that's cool.
    No I just received a Gurdurr today through WT and it evolved when I got it.

I have been getting pretty boring stuff lately, the best I've gotten from a WT is a Jolly Rough Skin Gible with Outrage / Iron Head / Metal Claw. Proceeded to breed that for a perfect Gible, and WT'd away the rest of the breeding junk for someone else to do what I had done.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    No I just received a Gurdurr today through WT and it evolved when I got it.

I have been getting pretty boring stuff lately, the best I've gotten from a WT is a Jolly Rough Skin Gible with Outrage / Iron Head / Metal Claw. Proceeded to breed that for a perfect Gible, and WT'd away the rest of the breeding junk for someone else to do what I had done.
    I meant if they held an everstone.
    Pokémon in My Safari:

I never get anything except starters and random pokemon
    Never got a shiny or a pokemon I needed for my pokedex before

I wish you could choose what kind of wonder trade you wanted to do (like shiny, legendary, pokedex, or random)
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinypanda View Post
    I wish you could choose what kind of wonder trade you wanted to do (like shiny, legendary, pokedex, or random)
    That completely defeats the purpose. It's supposed to be a gamble. It's supposed to be random.

Those things should be added to the GTS. That needs to be fine tuned to at least include Ability/Stats.
    Pokémon in My Safari:

time to report what I just got on wonder trade a minute ago

Just got a Uxie. Unfortunetly, its Lax natured. Definitely not good on a Uxie.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by PearlDex View Post
    Huh, I ended up getting 3 of those, and a Protean Frogadier

Anyway, after reading about how so many people end up getting early &/or weak pokémon, one thing I like to do when I get one is infect them with the Pokérus and Wonder Trade them again. I hope that people either use them to infect their pokémon or find them useful and actually give them a chance

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

The passed month I have received a Level 100 Shiny Hydreigon, Level 100 6IV Mawile, and a level 88 Moltres.
    Then various other IVed/Egg move mons lol.
    Been a good month lol

6th gen shiny count: 39

Current Hunts:
    Lugia (AS): 150 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Random Shiny Eevee 9 encounters AS

Someone traded me a 4iv Tynamo, which I thought was cool since Tynamo is usually only bank pokemon. Also got a random Jolteon.
    I have claimed (Rampardos)!
    3DS Friend Code: 1418-6701-0126

froakies and flabebes everywhere, hoping those 5ivs calm tentacools with 4 eggmoves get a good house, wt a 4iv shinny one with clearbody as well...got a protean froakie with no iv to 31, i think it was a hp fire attempt...
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

Looking for contrary snivy and adaptability skrelp, they can be traded now XD

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

Gonna do wondertrading today, last time I did wondertrade I ended up with a Treecko

Just got a shiny Noibat on WT, add that to the Cressilia for the list of cool Pokes I got there

For Trade (IV bred)
    FroakieGoomyFerroseedSquirtleCharmander
    TorchicEevee

FC : 4742-6515-3239 IGN: None of yo bizniz

One of the funniest things that happened to me on wondertrade was when I traded a female darumaka for another female darumaka! What were the odds?
    Last edited by MsKinnikufan; 16th March 2014 at 3:32 AM.
    3DS friend code:4227-2123-2345
    Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb

Today I was sending off some of the excess Squirtles I've bred lately with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere. While doing so, I got a 6IV Mareep and a 5 IV Gible which is really cool, and I also got a level 100 shiny Blissey. Um, yeah, that's something!
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Trading out a batch of 3IV Gastlys with egg moves! Nothing great to report yet though...
    ☆~☽✪☾~☆ ☆~☽✪☾~☆ ☆~☽✪☾~☆ ☆~☽✪☾~☆
    Friend Safari: Fighting:, Pancham,
    Please PM me if you want to add me and Please tell me what is in your safari.
    3DS FC: 5284-2643-8689
    X shinies: 1st start-up, x2 <20 RE's each, <20 RE's, x2 MM 4 & 41,
    Current Hunt:

I have completed the National Dex on X!!!! 2/13/14 :3

☆~☽✪☾~☆ ☆~☽✪☾~☆ ☆~☽✪☾~☆ ☆~☽✪☾~☆

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast