Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

Received a 5IV Swirlix (31/xx/31/31/31/31) with the ability Unburden! Favorite Kalos Pokemon with 5 max IVS? YES PLEASE!
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...

I do wonder trades with whatever pokemon I'm breeding so sometimes relatively high IV's get sent out from me, nothing wrong with them normally just trade them off because they are missing a state or have the wrong ability wrong gender etc

Recently of. Got a flawless level 1 venipede. Adamant nature and as far as I'm aware nothing was wrong with it, i think he person traded it coz thy were after itsnhidden ability

Yeah I've had some rubbish pokemon through wonder trade, I just release them, but occasionally you get a nice suprise wich more then makes up for it

I just did a wonder trade and ended up trading with my GF, who is sitting just 2 foot away from me, now what's the chance of that happening?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFerret View Post
    I do wonder trades with whatever pokemon I'm breeding so sometimes relatively high IV's get sent out from me, nothing wrong with them normally just trade them off because they are missing a state or have the wrong ability wrong gender etc

Recently of. Got a flawless level 1 venipede. Adamant nature and as far as I'm aware nothing was wrong with it, i think he person traded it coz thy were after itsnhidden ability

Yeah I've had some rubbish pokemon through wonder trade, I just release them, but occasionally you get a nice suprise wich more then makes up for it
    I've been wonder trading away loads of 5iv adamant venipedes since I was going for a HA shiny don't suppose the OT is Stacey cuz that might of been me lol.

Well today I did a bunch of wonder trades and didn't get anything worth keeping n I was giving away high iv feebas/Shuppet/rotoms the feebas and shuppets had eggs moves but really all I got was low level route pokemon

Since I use a 6iv jap ditto for my breeding and a 5/6 parent i always trade away 4+ iv pokemon so I hope that the people who receive them use them or breed them further
    National dex complete - shiny charm obtained

Name:Stacey
    My 3ds friend code. 2981-5742-9029

My shiniesx4.x5. x4. -braixen- x2. x3. -trevenant-x2. x2.-honedge- froakie -x2.x2.
    http://s798.photobucket.com/user/Dar...?sort=3&page=1

IV breeder - have many iv bred pokemon and can breed many if you want a list of what I can breed pm me.

When the game first came out, Wonder Trade was full of Scatterbugs, which I didn't want, but now that I'm looking for Vivillon patterns, they are no where to be found. Check the link in my signature, and see if you can help me out.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Time to update this..

I got a shiny Modest Gengar through the WT last night..

My jaw dropped.. Is this normal? Because I'm doubting legitimacy. It says it arrived through time and space from Kanto, I'm assuming it was caught in Fr/Lg.

Aside from that:
    - Jolly Gale Wings Fletchling
    - Naughty Iron Fist Chimchar
    - Jolly Infiltrator Zubat w/Brave Bird
    - Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
    - Timid Own Tempo Espurr
    - Bold Telepathy Ralts.. Sucky nature is sucky..

And:
    - Forgot the nature, but a Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock.
    - Adamant Shed Skin Dratini with Dragon Dance, Dragonbreath, Extremespeed and Dragon Pulse..
    - Serene Grace Togepi with Nasty Plot
    - Anticipation Croagunk with Drain Punch and Fake Out

Meaning I can finally breed a good Dratini with MarvelScale, Extremespeed and DD..

Also, random Fennekin and a Mudkip. Was hoping for either of those to have their hidden abilities until I remembered that Magician and Damp are next to useless. Though I guess Magician is handy in order to look for stuff like Metal Coats and King's Rock's.

Edit: Got a Treecko and Torchic to complete the Hoenn Starters, non with their HA's though.. Couple of Froakie's, non-Protean, which makes me upset.

Also, WHAT'S WITH THE LUVDISC?!?!?!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I managed to get both a shiny garchomp and nidorina yesterday, quite surprising, didn't think I'd get any more after the shiny elect abuzz from last week
    IGN: Seldser
    3ds friend code: 2320-6230-5847
    Friend Safari: Bug
    Ledyba, Beautifly, Heracross

Shinies: (Dragalge) (Clawitzer) (Malamar) (Avalugg) (Florges) (Spritzee)x2
    Dex Comlpetion: 718/718 - Shiny Charm obtained!

One time when I was wonder trading, I got a shiny cresselia and now I am wondering if some one wants this cresselia for something interesting. my friend code is: 2938-7510-9590

Got a level 50 SHINY lickylicky...I don't know if he is hacked or not but it's a lucky occurence ^^ and I got Iv breed/egg moves pokes in Moon Balls...(Sneasel and Gastly)...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Got a shiny Froakie with Torrent and a level 70 Zekrom a few weeks ago lol

Got a Shiny Dustox from Wonder Trade today ^_^

Ironic after I complained in a different thread yesterday that I never saw a Shiny on WT.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I'm breeding zorua at the moment so I'm wonder trading them as I breed
    Unfortunately I haven't got any good ones yet but if any of you get one from a breeder called Yves that's me

In honor of St. Patrick's day, sent out some chanseys with the eggs moves aromatherapy and seismic toss infected with the pokerus and holding Luck incense.
    3DS friend code:4227-2123-2345
    Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb

I traded off a shiny Lampent today, I hope whoever got it really likes it! I have gotten a 5IV gale wings Fletchling before and multiple starters, I thought that was pretty neat.

In one of my first Wonder Trade, I received a 6 IV Ditto.

Yes. Life is that awesome.

I think (and hope) that a lot of people are doing Wonderlocks or something like that. I have been trading for about half an hour and it's been mostly route one stuff. Oh, well it was and still is just eggs of the starters. So, it doesn't bother me too much getting those pokes in return
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFerret View Post
    I'm breeding zorua at the moment so I'm wonder trading them as I breed
    Unfortunately I haven't got any good ones yet but if any of you get one from a breeder called Yves that's me
    Hmm, I'm now wondering if you could have been one if the people I've swapped Zoruas with unintentionally, did you happen to get any with punishment, nasty plot, and night daze?

Oh, and yesterday I got a shiny Venipede and Kangaskhan, bringing my wonder traded shinies up to a ridiculous 5 in less than 1 week
    IGN: Seldser
    3ds friend code: 2320-6230-5847
    Friend Safari: Bug
    Ledyba, Beautifly, Heracross

Shinies: (Dragalge) (Clawitzer) (Malamar) (Avalugg) (Florges) (Spritzee)x2
    Dex Comlpetion: 718/718 - Shiny Charm obtained!

I sent out a bunch of Lv.1 Eevee's yesterday with Pokérus. I spent everyday after launch trying to obtain a pokémon with pokérus,eventually got a japanese Zubat with it on Sunday,so I thought From now on I will send out a few each week,give someone else a chance.
    3DS FC: 4425-2845-6719

Pokédex: 718
    Friend Safari
    Pokérus

I've done a total of 31 Wonder Trades, and all I get is Flabebe (Yellow), seriously annoying. Wish I got something better... a HA pokemon, or a Vivilion not from my (Modern) region.

The other day I sent out a level 1 Magikarp and got back a level 70 shiny groudon, was fairly happy with that :P
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

I was Wonder Trading off a bunch of Cyndaquil and got a shiny Sligoo and Sigilyph, and a non shiny Palkia. That was all within the span of an hour!

My sister got a shiny Rayquaza once too.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I'm breeding pidgey's so I'm wonder trading them now

I spent 3 hours again...

And got Flabebe and Scatterbug... what's up with my luck?

Oh well congratz on those Shinies and Legends , wish I got some, or at least something better
    Central Dex- 150/150
    Coastal Dex- 151/153 (Machamp Rhyperior)
    Mountain Dex- 150/151 (Yveltal)
    Kalos Dex- 451/454 = Oval Charm
    National Dex (Seen) 611/718
    National Dex (Caught) 591/718 = Shiny Charm
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    Kanto Dex- 146/151 (Weezing,Muk, Mew needed)
    Johto Dex-

Shiny Mega Evos- 1/28 (Excluding Mewtwo).
    Going for Charmander.

Well I just decided to use Wonder Trade for the first time in two months and what do you know...

I get a freaking Latios with my third trade!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

If the Pokémon was traded successfully to X and Y though the Pokébank, chances are it's as legit as it can get. If it was caught in a weird location or such it can't be traded. Just wanted to say that, it's not gonna break your game. ( Not sure about PG though, I don't use it. ) I never seem to get anything good though, personally I've traded both shinies and legends. I got a stupid nicknamed Xerneas from the GTS so I traded it. Nicknames on legends is really annoying.

Yup I'm weird.
    Credit: ico

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast