Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

That's pretty awesome ^^

I've mostly gotten garbage, but I have gotten some cool things leftover from IV batches. I recently got a 4 IV Togepi that I might use

My best wonder trade haul was getting a shiny Vivillon for a Noibat. To date, it's still the only shiny I own.

I had a box full of IV bred pokemon I wanted to be rid of while breeding two months ago. It was late while both my gf and I were wonder trading, when out of the blue I get this guy named Mathew who's status says congratulations. I didn't think much of it at first, until I saw I was being sent a shiny Shellder named Happy 2014! Gave him three nice's before he went offline. Never saw him again after that. I wanted to repay him for his kindness. Oh! During the first month after release my gf got a Mewtwo through wonder trade. We both got some IV bred or egg move pokemon over time as well, but nothing else special to note. Still, the luck huh?
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y/OR) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I was breeding Zorua with Sucker Punch yesterday and while I was wonder trading I saw someone with Zorua for trade. I seeked him out and she sent me one with Dark Pulse and I sent her one with Sucker Punch lol Kinda cool.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I was wonder trading Gastlys and got a Gastly in return...I also received a 5IV Trapinch with fissure and Superpower...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

1st trade Quagsire (lvl30) for Froakie (lvl1)
    2nd trade Froakie (lvl1) for Riolu (lvl30)
    3rd Riolu (lvl30) for Jpn Goomy (lvl1)
    4th Jpn Goomy (lvl1) for Eevee (lvl20)
    5th Eevee (lvl20) for Watchog (lvl34)
    6th Watchog (lvl34) for Pachirisu (lvl26)
    7th Pachirisu (lvl26) for Froakie (lvl1)
    8th Froakie (lvl1) for Litleo (lvl1)
    9th Litleo (lvl1) for Bunnelby (lvl10)
    10th Bunnelby (lvl10) for Charmander (lvl1)
    11th Charmander (lvl1) for Karrablast (lvl1)
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one time I was wonder trading some left over charmader from MM and I got a lv.100 japanese palkia so that was pretty awesome because it was before bank came out in America! another time I decided to be nice and wonder trade a mewtwo since I had 4 of them. got a caterpie in return though..
    I have claimed the bird of fire moltres
    FC: 2750-1612-8351 safari fairy
    looking for any shiny really
    pokedex: COMPLETE
    willing to help you complete pokedex in exchange for some sort of deal depending on what you need PM me for details

I finally got my wifi fixed today, and I ended up getting somewhat lucky. XD I have a Minccino(sp?) with perfect IVs and a hidden ability as well as a Torchic and a Japanese Scatterbug which evolved into an elegant patterned Vivillon. XD

Another great trade on the WT, I have just got a perfect Milotic, especially pleased as that was my next breeding project. Has a few good egg moves too

For Trade (IV bred)
    FroakieGoomyFerroseedSquirtleCharmander
    TorchicEevee

FC : 4742-6515-3239 IGN: None of yo bizniz

Default Vivillon event

Have you collected all the Vivillon out there? If not, here's something for you.

On the 12th of April I'll be holding the Vivillon Wonder Trade Event. Collect Vivillon and it's pre-evo's and trade them through Wonder Trade. Hopefully we can help out a lot of people to get closer to collecting all the Vivillon!

Also, help each other out by trading your language vivillon for theirs in advance, so you can possibly breed shiny vivillon for the event. I'll be trading at least one shiny vivillon for the event.

i got a 5 iv charmander with HA and 2 egg moves dragon dance/dragon pulse

Last Time I Checked Legendaries Are Pokemon Too

All Event Pokemon Acquired
    Pokedex Complete 718/718
    Shinies: 328/718
    FC: 5129-0625-7685
    IGN: Anthony

I got a caterpie, a psyduck and a male nidoran..Don't get me wrong, I like all of them and I love this feature, but I can't help feeling a teeny-tiny unlucky, especially in comparison of your trades...
    I guess it's the downside of not knowing what you get ^_^

here we go again .

JPN Karrablast (lvl1) for Woobat ( named Unloved bat lvl 21)
    Woobat (lvl 21) for SPN Scraggy (lvl 13)
    SPN Scraggy (lvl 13) for Scatterbug (lvl 2)
    Scatterbug (lvl 2) for Chatot (lvl 23)
    Chatot (lvl 23) for Slugma (lvl 31)
    Slugma (lvl 31) for Eevee (lvl 1) with anticipation
    Eevee (lvl 1) for GER Furfrou (lvl 12)
    GER Furfrou (lvl 12) for Eevee (lvl 1)
    Eevee (lvl 1) for JPN Froakie (lvl 8) Protean
    JPN Froakie (lvl 8) for Charmander (lvl 1 , lonely with 31ivs in spec attack,speed and spec Def ).
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a shiny Donphan off wonder trade the other day. It's my first shiny ever, so I'm excited. I'm going to treasure him forever.
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

I was trading away a box of lvl 1 Tyrunts and nothing I got stood out....well, apart from the lvl96 Chestnaught :P
    Current X team - (ZAPRONG), (Bubba), (WOW!), , (Sir Flappy), Greninja (Croaky)

Apparently I'm a:

Traded away about 20 Phiones, think the best thing I got in return was a random pokemon holding Leftovers.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Nice things going on today: patrat (didn't have one), larvitar for a larvitar (same level, but Japanese ^_^), froakie, fennekin and even a gourgeist
    It's getting better

My current MM hunt just ended but I've been loading up box 1 with the non-shiny's (and all of which probably had 4-6 ivs, way too many to check them all and mark them) and I've gotten some cool pokes like a squirtle with dragon pulse and aura sphere, adamant speed boost venipede, skill link shellder with icicle spear and rock blast, HA gible, chimchar with fire/thunder punch and a modest togepi.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Today, I was trading a Pokemon I didn't need anymore until I got something satisfying, and the names that some people give Pokemon on Wonder Trade, oh my goodness. I got Chimchar named FireButtHole and a Natu named Flappy Bird. Seriously guys?

Although, I must say, this Magicarp I got made up for all the bad Pokemon I got. It had perfect IV's in everything except for Defense, Special Attack, and Speed. It had an Adament nature. It wasn't perfect, but I can easily breed it so it will make better ones.
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES: Lilpup, Chatot, and Froakie WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Chapter 8 out now!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Aruseus View Post
    a Natu named Flappy Bird.
    In The Secret World (an MMO), there's an open raid of a giant filth bird that the community nicknamed Flappy. Maybe you're thinking of fappy, which denotes something quite different.

Anyways, over the past three days I wonder traded away 10 Chikoritas, 10 Cyndaquils, 10 Totodiles, 10 Turtwigs, 10 Chimchars, 10 Piplups, 10 Snivys, 10 Tepigs, and 10 Oshawatts (1 generation per night). I got mostly nothing of note. An Immunity Gligar, but I already IV bred a perfect Poison Heal Gliscor in a Timer Ball. Hopefully I made someone's night with one of the starters.

Edit: Actually, I forgot about it because it happened on my first night, but I got a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur.
    Last edited by Rikis; 29th March 2014 at 4:00 AM.
    Current Y Post-Game Team
    Xolotl - - - - - - - - - Tonatiuh - - - - - - - - Cinteotl
    Primary DS (Y): 2723-9667-2805, Steel Safari with Metang, Excadrill, Ferroseed
    Secondary DS (X): 4597-0899-1313, Grass Safari with Ivysaur, Oddish
    PM me once you add me and I'll add you.

I just got a shiny Tangela with its HA via Wondertrade. Thanks a lot, anon.
    3DS Friend Code: 5413-0340-7999
    My Safari: Water with Krabby, Floatzel and Azumarill
    Safaris I want: Steel, Electric, Dark, Ice
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you back.
    I still need many dex entries in X/Y, especially Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Lugia, the Regis + Regigigas, Zekrom, Palkia, Dialga, Latias and Latios. I can offer entries for Kyurem, Reshiram, Zapdos, Arcituno, Giratina, Xerneas and Yveltal. I'll trade them back instantly afterwards. Thanks in advance.

I got a Goomy called Fail#90
    Current X team - (ZAPRONG), (Bubba), (WOW!), , (Sir Flappy), Greninja (Croaky)

Apparently I'm a:

I think I'm very lucky when it comes to wt, today I got a perfect shinx, and a 4iv Mawile(missing speed)

For Trade (IV bred)
    FroakieGoomyFerroseedSquirtleCharmander
    TorchicEevee

FC : 4742-6515-3239 IGN: None of yo bizniz

Back when Pokemon Bank was only out in Japan from a leak, I got a JPN Mudkip, which was pretty cool considering the circumstances. But then, everyone else got Pokemon Bank and it seems a lot less impressive now...

Just hate my actual name right now traded a female shiny vaporeon and got a fletchling back....why did i have to be born with the name Sol
    A proud father of three boys who all enjoy pokemon.
    Daddy 1306-7055-3939
    Normal AipombLoudredEevee
    Breed and Train Competition Pokemon, but don't really battle, unless requested.
    Looking for 3/4 iv ditto.
    Am able to breed all pokemon without Ha. Do custom orders and give me time.

Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast