Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

Since I recently got my game and beat the game 2 days ago I'm getting lots of good things from wonder trade. Even the fletchling, bunnelby and etc were useful since I need to catch them for my pokedex. XD
    The best trade was a shiny Gligar which I traded on the GTS for Reshiram. I don't have access to Pokebank yet and Reshiram is my favorite Pokemon so I'm pretty happy right now. ^w^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Got a shiny, level 100 Arcticuno with all perfect IVs today. I'm assuming it's a hack but whatever. It's still exciting to see it sitting in my PC and filling up a spot in the dex. I've also been sending out shellders lately, mostly named either "Shellderp", "Chowder", "Conchous", and " ".
    3DS Friend Code: 3394-4942-7910
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Zebstrika

I cannot make a fancy signature but I can make your dreams come true (maybe...), so that's something, right?

I've gotten a female Froakie with Protean (like you), Totodile (which reeaallly helped me on GTS), Finneon (also helped a lot in GTS), Eevee with Pokerus, Larvesta, Charmander with Solar Power, and a couple other Pokemon with Pokerus.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

I was WTing the other day, and got a Scatterbug. I evolved it into a Vivillon and it turned out to be Polar Pattern! ^_^
    I also got a hidden ability Charmender with great Egg moves. A HA Starly, too.
    There are so many good things I get from WT, but I do get a lot of random stuff. I got quite a few Bidoofs lately.
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

Cool

I got an Espeon on WT some time ago. Although it was nicknamed I thought it might be helpful nevertless so i send it to GTS and asked for a Yveltal. I got a Japanese Yveltal with superior potential, so, i'm very pleased with it
    Things i'm looking for:
    • Pokémon (female) in rare balls (apricorn balls, safari balls, dream balls and the like)
    • Pokémon with Hidden Ability (preferably in Dream ball and female)
    • Shiny Pokémon (Only if you ask for something fair and reasonable)

Spoiler:- Pokemon in Friend Safari:
    *I'm always looking for new pokemon on FS, if interested please PM. Currently looking for FS with Togepi, Eevee, Magmar.

I have to offer a variety of pokemon in apriconr balls and safari ball, just check my post at the bank ball thread --> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?628821-Bank-Ball-Trading-Thread&p=17330544#post17330544

I can produce Hight Plains Patterned Vivillion, (in a pokeball also of your choice).

Yesterday, I got a skopuri nicknamed "Dude(Censor dodging cussword) Off!
    It was a re-wondertrade 2, with a shout-out afterwords of "Finally got rid of it!"
    Why did she re-wondertrade it? Why didn't she just release it?
    3DS friend code:4227-2123-2345
    Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by MsKinnikufan View Post
    Yesterday, I got a skopuri nicknamed "Dude(Censor dodging cussword) Off!
    It was a re-wondertrade 2, with a shout-out afterwords of "Finally got rid of it!"
    Why did she re-wondertrade it? Why didn't she just release it?
    The person you traded with probably doesn't know what releasing is. I mean I don't think the game even tells you that you can release Pokemon.

Prior to beating the E4, I ended up getting a Beldum in a Wonder Trade. I bred it constantly with my foreign Ditto until I ended up with an Adamant natured shiny Beldum, which is now one of my mainstays as Pt the shiny Metagross.

Signiture template thanks to varanus_komodoensis

My Pokémon Website: Ace Trainers United
    Ace Trainers United Facebook Group
    Pokémon X Version: Alex - 2535-4116-7272
    Friend Safari: Poison -

I've gotten some "breeding fodder" from a few wonder trades which really helped out since I don't have a Ditto friend safari for IV breeding.

Most recent was a 3IV maxed Yammask which was SUPER helpful in creating my new Gengar.

Speaking of that, I'm going to be circulating a lot of 3IV Gastly out in WT soon. :P I always give "decent" stuff anyway. I'd feel like such a bum if I traded level 2 Fletchlings when there are so many semi-useful things I could give instead. I like putting some effort into it. :P

Yesterday I received a Lv.100 Aegislash holding the spookyplate. It only had max attack IV so I traded it for a Yveltal on the GTS. ^^
    Most recent shiny:

Although not strictly wonder trade, on GTS I was successful in trading a random Wynaut for a Xernas and then my luck continued when someone traded me a Kyogre for a Happiny.

this meant I hit the magic 700 on the pokedex, only need to trade and trade back magmar and electrabuzz and the final legendaries for a complete dex.

I've traded few kangaskhan I've been hatching with the masuda method... Lately I'm receiving only common pokemon, like pidgey, bunnelby, floatzel (not the first) and a luvdisc
    Between those I've obtained a fletchling named "IMissyou..." (dots inculeded).. It was kind of sad...
    Latest awesome shiny ^_^

I haven't received anything good yet....I've been grinding for miles....and all I ever get is breeding fodder.....I've been trading late at night though, to increase my chances of getting overseas trades. ( more miles)

I once got a Feebas from Wonder Trade. I have been breeding it like all heck.
    My trade shop is now open!
    --------------------------------------------
    The Cosmic Voyage (on hiatus because of boredom)
    --------------------------------------------
    3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
    Friend Safari: Grass
    2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
    Friend Safari: Psychic
    ---------------------------------------------
    YouTube
    DeviantArt
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:
    I HAVE CLAIMED SEALEO. YOU WILL PERISH AT THE FLIPPERS OF THE SEALEO MASTER RACE (Spheal was already claimed).

I've gotten a shiny Rayquaza, Arbok and Beldum, but I've done TONS of wonder trades. I admittedly haven't tracked moves I get.

Nowadays I'm mostly wonder trading away eevees I'm breeding with 4 egg moves and at least 3 max IVs, sometimes 5.
    And I release the junk pokemon I get back, cause I'd rather be part of the solution then the problem.

It is amusing when I see another Eevee pop up on the other side.
    I don't know what I'm doing
    Friend Safari: Grass: Sunkern/ Ivysaur/ Maractus
    Friend Code: 0146-9609-4449

The best thing I got on wonder trade was a 5-IV EV trained Dragonite, named Dracolosse. (dragonite's french name, it was french already so it wasnt nicknamed.) He is still one of the best pokemon on my team.
    worst signature, ever.
    of all time

I got a pokemon from "Bruce Wayne". Unfortunately, it was dragon pokemon, not a bat based one.
    3DS friend code:4227-2123-2345
    Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb

The other day I got a female Timid Protean Froakie with 5IVs (missing HP) and a Japanese Modest Larvesta with IVs in Sp. Attack, Defense, and Speed. Definitely going to use those for MMing at some point. On a lighter note, I got a Scatterbug from someone named "I never," so when the trade went through it said "I never sent over Scatterbug!" I got a chuckle out of that one. XD

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Man, I have been so lucky with Wonder Trade! I got Y near the end of February with the help of many dimes and I couldn't wait to start on Wonder Trade because up until then I'd been playing Black with no wifi capabilities and I had no friends so it seemed like the best thing since sliced bread to me. I promptly caught a Skitty and named it Delcatty and sent it out. I got a 6IV Reshiram in return and felt bad about it. Since then I've traded it for a Kyogre on the GTS because I'd already banked all my 'mons from Black up and through my approximately 600 wonder trades have gotten a 5IV Fletchling in everything but HP, good Rotoms, a Banette, a lvl. 100 well-loved Carracosta, an Italian Scatterbug which helped my endeavor for wing patterns, a Treeko, a Gurdurr that evolved into a Conkeldurr, and a shiny Mewtwo. And all I've ever sent out is crap, IV'ed Eevees, and discarded Trapinch from my shiny hunt.
    I feel bad about it.
    FC is 4055-4774-1257. Always open for casual battles and new friends!
    Currently breeding for: Shiny Trapinch! Only two full boxes hatched so far.
    Up for trade: Reshiram, Kyurem, Tornadus, Landorus, Shiny Mewtwo, Kyogre, Heracronite, Shiny Relicanth, and various 5IV Eevees with ridiculous names that I can change if you want.
    Looking for: Icy Snow Vivillon and other wing patterns, Deoxys, Pinsirite, and all those stupid event 'mons for tradeback so I can fill up my dang Pokedex. Dangit.

Weedles...sometimes I get pokemon to fill up my dex. Nothing all that significant though. I think wonder trading is best for getting pokemon with high IVs. That happens to me every now and then
    3DS FC-2380-2345-7695

A French aerodactyl was the most enjoyable trade of yesterday's session, filled with bunnelby, fletchling and common pokemon alike.
    Even got a skatterbug named "peace keeper" ^_^
    Nicknames are becoming a trend in this feature, most of them (for now, for me) are a pleasant surprise
    Latest awesome shiny ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by EGGS View Post
    Man, I have been so lucky with Wonder Trade! I got Y near the end of February with the help of many dimes and I couldn't wait to start on Wonder Trade because up until then I'd been playing Black with no wifi capabilities and I had no friends so it seemed like the best thing since sliced bread to me. I promptly caught a Skitty and named it Delcatty and sent it out. I got a 6IV Reshiram in return and felt bad about it. Since then I've traded it for a Kyogre on the GTS because I'd already banked all my 'mons from Black up and through my approximately 600 wonder trades have gotten a 5IV Fletchling in everything but HP, good Rotoms, a Banette, a lvl. 100 well-loved Carracosta, an Italian Scatterbug which helped my endeavor for wing patterns, a Treeko, a Gurdurr that evolved into a Conkeldurr, and a shiny Mewtwo. And all I've ever sent out is crap, IV'ed Eevees, and discarded Trapinch from my shiny hunt.
    I feel bad about it.
    You know you could send a few good Pokemon, right? Then you wouldn't feel bad.
    Most recent shiny:

I once received a Fletching from someone called "GOD"...and today I got a timid Protean Froakie with toxic spikes and 31 Ivs in everything except attack ^^ I am wonder trading bold Eevees with egg moves and 4/5 Ivs and sometimes their hidden ability...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

wondertrading a shiny tyrunt, shiny carbink, shiny eevee and shiny gastly! good luck to all
    Walker Sleepover

I wonder traded my shiny Vivillon just now and got a Starly in return. I'm holding a Vivillon event today and I will be dumping about 120 more Vivillon and Scatterbug with wonder trade.

Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast