Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

My first ever Wonder Trade was early in the game, and I traded a random Pokémon and got a high leveled Goomy named "NicholasRage". I burst into laughter. It was actually quite useful, but I still didn't use it. I don't like Goomy

Saaatoshi!

I've been sending out Scatterbugs today and I got one in return. I need to train it to find out the pattern but I'm quite excited. I also got a 4IV HA Thunder Punch/Fire Punch Chimchar. No need for me to breed IV pokes, as long as I get them on WT
    Wut, just got a Zubat named Bruce Wayne xD

Currently in Hoenn.
    Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained ~ WF ~ Incoming absence alert
    Coming next year in the fanfic section:

Thank you Astral Shadow for the Banner

HE'S BATMAN BRO

anyway I never mentioned this but one time, I WT'd a shiny Combee. A male one, mind you. Sorry to the player that got the end of that short straw.
    hey look I found my password! I haven't been on Serebii since who knows when, so I apologize if I'm a little noobish c:

I currently have no shinies for trade, my X Save File was corrupted and I lost a total of 67 Shinies. I'm trying to reclaim these at the moment.

Edit: on a long road to recovering shinies. I have reclaimed my Goodra, Ampharos, and Whimsicott. Currently working on Vanillite.

TSV: 2454

That reminds me of my Zubat named Robin.
    And the Scatterbug evolved twice. I now have a Polar pattern Vivillon ^^ I already had one but I will trade this one for a pattern I don't have yet.

Currently in Hoenn.
    Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained ~ WF ~ Incoming absence alert
    Coming next year in the fanfic section:

Thank you Astral Shadow for the Banner

I feel bad about my wonder Trades yesterday.

I traded out 3 Scatterbug and got some good pokemon in return.

Got a Japanese Bergmite, a Zoroark, and a level 1 Solosis.

Incase anyone on serebii got them, the Scatterbug's names were Viola ( Capital i in place of L) and GooBall.
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 12th April 2014 at 4:39 PM.

I really get nothing from wonder trade except Big Pecks Flecthing (come on, Gale Wings at least the cheapskates who traded with me). At best I got an Azelf, which in turn I traded for a Meleotta.

But I now start having fun with Wonder Trade. Here's what I'm wonder trading-

Level 1 Chespin with Bulletproof nicknamed Bel1ber4evr(#) as I'm trying to hatch some eggs. After 10 eggs have been hatched, their names will change into Be1ber4evr. (Trying to get a shiny Chespin here, they are so cute!)
    Level 28 Machoke (will evolve into Machamp so I'll help dozens of traders) nicknamed THatOneGamer.

Please post if you get any of my Pokemon.
    Last edited by imran3; 12th April 2014 at 6:23 PM.
    X Dex: 719/719.
    OR Dex: Starts Jan 2.

3DS Name: Imran
    IGN (X): Imran
    IGN (OR): You decide!
    FC: 4356-0251-3424.

So I've been trying to send out some of the rarer pokemon and decent pokemon on Wonder Trade. Was sending out a few Anticipation Eevees and got a Shiny Flawless Flygon and a Phione... Now if only I could tell if this Flygon is a hack...
    Name: Drasik
    Friend Code: 5472-8206-4121

Traded a bunch of Vivillon with my native pattern (polar), plus a gardan, blue and yellow pattern (savanna?) and elegant.
    Interesting ones I got: a Mr. Mime in a masterball (!?!) from a guy named Death, and a pikachu with an eviolite(wonder if that was accidental trade?), a Japanese feebas and a Japanese bivary!
    3DS friend code:4227-2123-2345
    Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb

I was giving away Mawiles today like crazy and during one of my trades I got a 6IV Espurr with HA and Yawn. I don't really like Espurr but I hope that I can use it one day!
    "I missed you too, Calcifer."
    PASBL
    ||Guild||Tumblr||League||Pathfinder

I got a lv1 omanete which I evolved into omanastar ( with ability swift swim) with the moves
    rain dance
    rock blast
    surf
    brine
    I traded a zubat on wonder trade

Last night someone sent me an Igglybuff. I put it up for a Milotic on the GTS. To my surprise someone traded a shiny one. It did look Legit but I can't really tell. I traded it for a Latias on the GTS that looks pretty legit. ^^
    So far the wonder trade has been pretty helfull for me.
    Last edited by 2rsa; 13th April 2014 at 1:19 PM.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

I just traded a Lickitung over it...and I got a Totodile.
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Apparently helped someone with a wonderlocke today-it was a pokerus 2 egg moves chansey for fFurfrou named XWonderLocke.

I haven't used the feature for quite some days but today I decided to make a wonder trade chain... Basically I wonder trade a pokemon and then I keep on trading with whatever you receive.
    The thing goes on till I find the one I sent out in the first place (to ease the process I start off with a common one)
    With that in mind here's today "circle of trade":
    Fletchling - > Zweilous - > Dedenne - > Gulpin - > Azurill (named rasengan?!) - > Kangaskhan - > Basculin - > Dwebble - > Magikarp - > Gourgeist (with pokerus) - > Froakie - > Mawile - > Swadloon - > Squirtle - > Druddigon - > Froakie - > Fletchling (finally)
    As you can see nothing special... I must point out that the circle interrupts itself if I find a shiny pokemon, like with the pokeradar... (I'm not so dumb)
    Maybe I'll do better tomorrow ^_^
    Latest awesome shiny ^_^

So today, I tossed out a weirdly nicknamed pokemon that I got in a previous wonder trade... and got a Regigigas.
    Name: Drasik
    Friend Code: 5472-8206-4121

Today was a pretty good haul: a bedlum, turtwig, chikorita, a misdreavious, and the entire froakie line (in almost backwards order).

Well, when I was going through the main story, I really wanted to have a Malamar on my team. It was just a really unique pokemon, and I thought it'd be cool.

And I remember being on Wonder Trade and seeing an Inkay appear right in front of me. It was so awesome.

---

Other than that, I've received a good few 5IV pokemon, namely Marill and Honedge. I've sent a few too.
    I tend to keep pokemon I've received so I have as many OTs as possible with the hope of getting PP Ups from the Lotto. Otherwise, MooMoo Milks aren't even bad... Though I don't need them any more now that I've completed the game.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3196-4679-2289

I had a really good wonder trade day yesterday.

I traded all of my 1st Evo starters (all Gens) and ended up getting a decent level shiny Vaporeon.

I just want to say that whoever sent this Vaporeon is totally awesome.
    Safari=Normal

well I like to troll people and trade them trubbish XD
    most of the time I get a starter or something IV bred and I'm happy
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

I wonder traded a few shinies some time ago, might do it again one day :P it was fun.
    The only good thing I've gotten was a shiny Pinsir, it looked legit but it's hard to tell (I already have one though so I just put him in the bank)

I think the funniest thing that has happened was after I hatched my shiny Froakie I put all the ones with Protean in wonder trade, and actually got one of mine back. It was crazy
    Shiny Count: 517+

Currently MMing for:

Friend Safari (X): Steel - Excadrill / Metang / Ferroseed
    Friend Safari (Y): Flying - Spearow / Tranquill / Tropius
    My Shop

I very rarely get anything worth keeping on WT, but the stories in this thread of people getting shinies and other cool stuff make me keep trying. I'm trying to complete my living Pokédex, and coming across things I haven't already got is becoming increasingly difficult.

I've WT'd an elemental monkey and got a Caterpie named "YOUR MOM" holding a Burn Heal.

What the hell.

Quote Originally Posted by FightingPorygon View Post
    I've WT'd an elemental monkey and got a Caterpie named "YOUR MOM" holding a Burn Heal.

What the hell.
    Anytime I get something with a stupid nick I release it. I have yet to get anything worth keeping with a bad nick on it.

I so wish we could change nicks on traded pokes. I don't see any reason that we should be locked out of that.

I once again got a re-wondertraded pokemon(Aipom) with a very rude name.
    People, please don't re-wondertrade these pokemon, just release them.

Quote Originally Posted by MsKinnikufan View Post
    I once again got a re-wondertraded pokemon(Aipom) with a very rude name.
    People, please don't re-wondertrade these pokemon, just release them.
    I got a Lucario the other day named Herpes... I got Herpes... I lol'd then traded him away, gave Herpes to someone else, thing is contagious XD
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast