Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

I've been sending out a lot of perfect 5IV pokemon from MM breeding. Namely chimchar, noibat, and pumpkaboo. I saved some for potential future trades, but hopefully the rest went to good homes!

Happy Holidays!
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

This is probably one of the best wonder trades in the history of wonder trades, a 6IV, shiny modest Hydration Goomy. yeah, it's now on my team, someone actually thought i was lying until my brother backed me up. My other brother also told me that it cannot be hacked due to it being a 6 gen Pokémon. I traded one of the million Froakies I had while trying to get my Greninja.
    Story of my life x1000

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaHewdraw View Post
    My other brother also told me that it cannot be hacked due to it being a 6 gen Pokémon.
    If only this were true.

Lol, just got an extremely suspicious level 99 roggenrola, all it knows is hidden power and it's shiny
    Story of my life x1000

If I ever see a Froakie, Fletchling or Bunnelby one more time...

As far as stories go my best pick ups were Naive Absol with Playrough, Totodile with DD, and Ice Punch.
    And a Scraggy with a Similar set. Also got a Cobalion recently, it had bad IV's unfortunately...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I got an awesome Lvl. 15 Magikarp with average IVs. *Yes that is sarcasm in a sense*

I wish people would stop with the Froakie infestation.
    On the other hand. The Iron Fist Chimchar with Thunder Punch and Fire Punch is now a awesome Infernape. I wish I could thank the trader.
    Last Pokémon I got on WT was a HA Shuppet named Not a Tissue. I keep this guy for making me laugh ^^.

Currently in Hoenn.
    Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained ~ WF ~ Incoming absence alert
    Coming next year in the fanfic section:

Thank you Astral Shadow for the Banner

Basically all my team came from Wonder trade, perfect 5 IV ralts, mawile, froakie, gabile, growlithe, gastly, electrike, torchic and eevee. Also I was sent a girl froakie, a girl squirtle, a girl charmander also got puplip, mudkip, totodile and the water starter of x/y. One guy also sent me a lvl. 50 Xerneas (which btw I'm trading if you guys are interested, since I already have one). Also gotten multiple dratinis and feebas. I've traded at least 300 times on wonder trade, it's pretty awesome actually :3

I got what I thought was someone's junk pokemon because it was a basic common one, but after checking its summary, I learned it had Pokerus!
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 0559-7304-2908

Breeding accomplishments:
    Adamant with Thick Fat ability 31/?/31/31/31/31
    Adamant with Blaze ability; dragon dance and outrage 31/31/31/31/?/31
    Adamant with egg moves ice punch, dragon dance and aqua jet 31/31/31/31/?/31

Current project: ;696; Jolly with egg moves ice fang and fire fang *completed*

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    On the other hand. The Iron Fist Chimchar with Thunder Punch and Fire Punch is now a awesome Infernape. I wish I could thank the trader.
    That would be epic if it was from me. I've easily sent out upward of 100 chimchar with that description, lol. What's the OT if you don't mind me asking?

Happy Holidays!
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    -06/17/2014-

I tried my hand at Wonder Trading for the first time last night. I got some good things, or rather, some things that I was looking for. Protean Froakie (I didn't have access to a Safari with one), Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling (same), Elegant Pattern Vivillon (I love filling out the form entries on the Pokédex, so I was going to start searching for Vivillon Patterns eventually - mine's just Modern. :/). But perhaps most notably is the one that is otherwise entirely unnotable. I can't remember what it was that I had sent out, but I got a Super Size Pumpkaboo in return. However, I had forgotten that Pumpkaboo evolved via trading, so when I saw the bottom screen go white as it always does for the evolution sequence, I had my first genuine, "What's this!?!?" reaction in response to a trade evolution. So I really enjoyed that.

One of the Pokémon that I sent out was a Lv. 22 Adamant Escavalier that I captured with a Dive Ball in Black Version about a year and a half-ish/two years ago when I was out waaay late at night outside of the DMV with a friend of mine while we were waiting to get in line for the driver's tests. I hope he went to somebody good. I always had the oddest attachment to him.
    Last edited by Endolise; 6th June 2014 at 9:36 PM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

My friend got a lv. 1 Zorua holding Gardevoirite.
    FC: 0920-1268-9628. In-game name is Max.

I claim the unbeatable Turtwig.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Rate my teams! Thanks so much if you do!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...U-Doubles-Team
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...gendaries-Team

I think the best thing I have got from Wonder Trade so far is a 4 IV Eevee. I have been looking for a friend safari with Eevee, but this will definitely help with breeding. I also don't have Pokebank so I'm glad whenever I get Pokémon from previous gens to help fill my Pokedex.
    FC: 3024-7099-5064
    Friend Safari: Normal Type-Lillipup, Loudred, and Ditto

Trying to get pokemon to help me complete my pokedex but no luck what so ever... Lots of Fletchling, Flabébe, Froakie(getting sick and tired of it), the occasional Eevee, and once in a blue moon something I actually need.

*credit to Dragon User X for this amazing banner*

If your happy and you know it, go sit in the corner and think about your life.

currently having issues with wifi on 3DS, trades and Safari friend codes on standby.

3DS FC 1478-2903-4134
    IGN: Ellei

I wish people would stop with the Froakie infestation.
    Don't worry, I ran out of Froakies XD
    I made a Box of Shame just for Troll Trades
    Story of my life x1000

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaHewdraw View Post
    Don't worry, I ran out of Froakies XD
    I made a Box of Shame just for Troll Trades
    I just keep trading crap that is given to me til I get something nice

Quote Originally Posted by The Mustache View Post
    I just keep trading crap that is given to me til I get something nice
    I hate people like you. I refuse to pass crap onto other people. I hate getting it, why should I force somebody else to get it as well? I release crap that I get, I only send on my breeding rejects, which I think most people appreciate getting (I certainly love getting ones for egg groups/egg moves/etc I don't have yet).

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I hate people like you. I refuse to pass crap onto other people. I hate getting it, why should I force somebody else to get it as well? I release crap that I get, I only send on my breeding rejects, which I think most people appreciate getting (I certainly love getting ones for egg groups/egg moves/etc I don't have yet).
    LOL. Breeding rejects is the "crap" I send cause I do a lot of Masuda Method. That is the crap people consider. Wonder trade is ful of it. I don't know what you mean by thinking people apreciate it... lol

LOL. Breeding rejects is the "crap" I send cause I do a lot of Masuda Method. That is the crap people consider. Wonder trade is ful of it. I don't know what you mean by thinking people apreciate it... lol
    You aren't making sense lol. Wondertrade is 90% pokemon that are either wild caught or poorly bred. Unless you're specifically weeding out the bred 3/4/5IV pokemon to send back - in which you wouldn't consider them crap because you're seeking them out - you're sending back 90% bad stuff. And if you aren't seeking breeding rejects, why are you doing wondertrade? Unless your pokedex is only 20% complete or you're seeking other trainer IDs. o_O Breeding rejects are all I really look for on WT, particularly foreign ones.

Happy Holidays!
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    -06/17/2014-

Quote Originally Posted by Tangeh View Post
    That would be epic if it was from me. I've easily sent out upward of 100 chimchar with that description, lol. What's the OT if you don't mind me asking?
    The OT of this guy is Alan ID No. 25875. If this was indeed you, thanks a lot and I hope I gave you something good. ^^

Currently in Hoenn.
    Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained ~ WF ~ Incoming absence alert
    Coming next year in the fanfic section:

Thank you Astral Shadow for the Banner

The OT of this guy is Alan ID No. 25875. If this was indeed you, thanks a lot and I hope I gave you something good. ^^
    Nope, not me! Ah well. xD

Happy Holidays!
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    -06/17/2014-

Quote Originally Posted by Tangeh View Post
    You aren't making sense lol. Wondertrade is 90% pokemon that are either wild caught or poorly bred. Unless you're specifically weeding out the bred 3/4/5IV pokemon to send back - in which you wouldn't consider them crap because you're seeking them out - you're sending back 90% bad stuff. And if you aren't seeking breeding rejects, why are you doing wondertrade? Unless your pokedex is only 20% complete or you're seeking other trainer IDs. o_O Breeding rejects are all I really look for on WT, particularly foreign ones.
    This ^^^^

Breeding rejects to me have at least 2 perfect IVs, the correct nature for the Pokemon, etc. If I'm breeding for one with a hidden ability, I usually release the ones that hatch without it unless they're like 4 or 5IV.

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

I set up a whole box of breeding rejects / fun things to trade. And then trade that spot in the Box until I'm satisfied then move to the next ...
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I got an Impish Qwilfish with a 31/x/31/x/31/31 IV spread with Aqua Jet in a Dream Ball, a female Mareep in a Love Ball and a flawless Eevee from Unova with Hyper Voice recently. Shame I can't use the Eevee in Wifi competitions since Pixelate Sylveon is awesome.

I sent out a bunch of crappy shiny Pokemon I don't care about yesterday. Hopefully I made some people happy that enjoy trophy shinies.
    Last edited by Neriifur; 14th June 2014 at 7:52 AM.
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast