Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely Absol View Post
    Speaking of Pokémon nicknamed 'Sorry'... I received Dunsparce with that name. lol

Also, Miltank has 'YOUR MOM' nickname and Burn Heal. Yeah. I just sent her back to WT.
    So maybe I did overreact a little, but it still makes a decent Creepypasta (which you may have just helped me develop further, now that you mentioned this :P)
    Omega Ruby Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

Well while I have been wonder trading Phione. I have gotten some interesting things back in return.

One Lugia . One shiny Moltres (not sure if it is real but it was able to go into poke bank)

A shiny charmander and a shiny Charizard (lvl 100 nicknamed boomer).

Dratini (5 IV) Mawile (5 IV) Gible (5 IV) Torkoal (5 IV)

Those are some one the ones I can remember... Happy trading see ya all out there.

I freaked out a couple days ago when I got a Lv. 100 Japanese event Rayquaza. For a Zigzagoon. Felt kinda bad, though, for the bad return 'mon.

I trade 5IV-imperfects/perfects from breeding from MM on WT a lot! I also trade shinies sometimes.

I've gotten a shiny female fast ball Paras, Zekrom lv.100, 5IV mons, and the best of all; A japanese bred 6IV Hawlucha a month after I first started!

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Decided to trade a Luvdisc named Luvra today on WT

After a few Scatterbugs and other Luvdiscs, i ended up with a Lvl 1 Female Turtwig with Seed Bomb.

Debating on replacing my Chesnaught with it.

Also traded a Stunky for a Spanish Meowth, but that isnt as special.

I traded back someone who sent me their Zygarde
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Just started a wonderlocke, and the first pokemon I received for my lousy Pidgey was a 5IV HA Squirtle. I felt kind of bad that all I had was Pidgey (but hey, it's a wonderlocke, and them's the rules), so I used an O-power as well. Thanks Mykenna.
    Looking for these Safari pokemon: (Normal) (Fairy) Seriously, if you have a Ditto safari, I will love you forever. I also have a lot of slots open, so I'd likely be willing to add you even if you don't have any of these. Just send me a PM here on Serebii if you're interested.
    Y (main) version Safari: Ghost , Phantump
    X version Safari: Dragon , Noibat

I traded one of my shiny Pansears named JUAN DIEGO and received a Sigilyph in a dream ball with 4 IVS. And it's female! And... it's a hack since Sigilyph can't be in a dream ball ;-;

I love to breed Pokémon! If you have a request, PM me. I'll breed you a Pokémon that you request!

Current National Dex Status: 511/718
    "The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane, and I'm tricking her out all over this town!"
    † Praise Him!†
    Profile Pic by Aminella of DeviantArt, Other pics from PMD Wikia

Actually Sigilyph can be in a dream ball... you could find them in the windswept sky if you were using a Black 2/White 2 card.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/windsweptsky.shtml
    Current shiny hunt:
    Whatever I come across in Y.

Current endgame goal: Have all possible #001-#718 boxed in shiny form with legit pokemon
    Progress: 56 out of 718 shinies

FC: 3196-4076-7050
    Flying: Pidgey, Tranquill, and Fletchinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Landroval View Post
    Actually Sigilyph can be in a dream ball... you could find them in the windswept sky if you were using a Black 2/White 2 card.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/windsweptsky.shtml
    Really? Well I guess Smogon's hack check thread was wrong then! That's awesome!

I love to breed Pokémon! If you have a request, PM me. I'll breed you a Pokémon that you request!

"The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane, and I'm tricking her out all over this town!"
    † Praise Him!†

I wondertraded around 2-3 boxes of 4-6IV (didn't check IVs) Rotom eggs (clearing for my Croagunk hunt), and I got some interesting pokemon back.

My first interesting pokemon is a Mewtwo. Yes, I got another Mewtwo from Wonder Trade, and this one was caught in Kalos! However, it's level 71, has a Lonely nature, and it also has misplaced EVs. After that, I got level 80 Male Sylveon... with an Adamant nature, a female Jolly Stantler in a Moon Ball with 4 Eggmoves, and a 5 IV Sentret.

The best thing other than the Mewtwo would be a shiny Munna! It came from a Friend Safari, and it has the ability Synchronize and a Timid nature.

Today was also Nappy's Wondertrade Wednesday, but unfortunately, I didn't get one of his Totodiles. It would've been pretty neat if I got one though.
    Latest Shiny (11/27/14)
    Obtained via: Soft Reset
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

I got a Shiny Sandile while traiding a hoothoot
    Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh I HATE the Macarena!

Black FC: 0389-8081-4375
    White FC: 3009-7392-4895
    Black 2 FC: 2323-3950-3357
    White 2 FC: 2967-6401-6065
    3DS FC: 0173-1521-1168 (Witha FS Of Rock containing Pupitar, Dweeble and Barbaracle)

I wonder traded a box of Charmander's & Treecko's. I ended up with mainly stuff I didn't want or needed. But, I did get a Shiny Simipour and a Shiny Mudkip.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

I was wonder trading yesterday and got a 5iv Eevee and 5iv Klefkey...It was my birthday too...

"Masters of the killing arts."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Received a lvl 50 Shiny Ampharos today. Decent moveset, from Unova, but has flawless IVs, which makes me think it may have been hacked .-. Oh well, it'll be staying in my box either way most likely.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

I got a Pikachu named "Bolt" one day, and then a few days later wonder traded again and got a Pikachu named "Usain."

I.... can't bring myself to wonder trade either of them.

I am & will always be the optimist
    The hoper of far-flung hopes
    The dreamer of improbable dreams

Friend Code for Friend Code? --> 0447-6956-0103

Traded an eevee and got a bred Spanish Elekid with Vital Spirit in a Fast Ball... wait what!? Last I knew, you cannot breed Males with Females to pass Hidden Abilities unless its with a Ditto and only females can pass Pokeballs and Apricorn balls can't be used in Gen 5 and 6. How'd this Elekid get a Fast Ball? It has to be a hack or bred from a hack from someone unaware it's hacked =/. It's on the Release list as it's likely hacked. Can anyone confirm this?
    Last edited by Halkel; 7th July 2014 at 3:45 PM.
    Pkmn Trainer Halkel:
    Diamond FC: 0259-7843-6718
    Platinum FC: 4985-1701-9701
    Heart Gold FC: 4598-1825-7435
    Black FC: 3825-7716-5520
    Black 2 FC: 3053-5471-8420
    3DS FC: 3179-6050-1707

Secret Base:

B2W2 HAf: 220/220 (222/222 if you count both formes of Basculin and Shellos)
    XY HAf: 265/265 (270/272 if you count both formes of Basculin, Shellos, Pumpkaboo, and 2 of the other Floette)
    XY HAm/HAg: 14/14

Spreadsheet for Hidden Abilities (Gen 5 now added)

Hunting HH/Friend Safari Pokemon (Not asking for):

Seeking Hidden Abilities (X&Y): None right now

Nationals Ratings:
    UK Nationals 2013: Rank 77

I've gotten fairly lucky. HA Max IV forgein Froakies (2 of them), a Moltres that had 5 IV (traded for an Articuno), a Shiny Politoad, and I got a Wailord.

Quote Originally Posted by Halkel View Post
    Traded an eevee and got a bred Spanish Elekid with Vital Spirit in a Fast Ball... wait what!? Last I knew, you cannot breed Males with Females to pass Hidden Abilities unless its with a Ditto and only females can pass Pokeballs and Apricorn balls can't be used in Gen 5 and 6. How'd this Elekid get a Fast Ball? It has to be a hack or bred from a hack from someone unaware it's hacked =/. It's on the Release list as it's likely hacked. Can anyone confirm this?
    Im guessing it was a female form of the adult pokemon and a Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Elinor-Cross View Post
    I've gotten fairly lucky. HA Max IV forgein Froakies (2 of them), a Moltres that had 5 IV (traded for an Articuno), a Shiny Politoad, and I got a Wailord.
    ...And a partridge in a pear tree! Welcome to Serebii Elinor.

I swapped a Bunnelby and got a Charmander with a not very good nature and a Muk. So yeah not too bad but I'm gonna keep going.
    Last edited by gamer_legend; 8th July 2014 at 12:34 AM.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Quote Originally Posted by Halkel View Post
    It's hacked. Pokemon in Apricorn balls can in no way have their hidden ability.

† Praise Him!†

Quote Originally Posted by cinderkitteh View Post
    Can't you use an ability capsule though?
    All pink shiny team 5/6
    my most recent shiny pokemon: (this should show how well my all pink shiny team is going!)
    my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...y-trading-shop

Quote Originally Posted by cinderkitteh View Post
    If a Male has it's HA and the female is in an Apricorn Pokéball while both being the same species, then the offspring has a chance to have it's HA given the new breeding mechanics with both HA's and Pokéballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    If a Male has it's HA and the female is in an Apricorn Pokéball while both being the same species, then the offspring has a chance to have it's HA given the new breeding mechanics with both HA's and Pokéballs.
    Except HA inheritance for males is exclusive for Ditto. There is literally no way to get an HA pokemon in an Apricorn Ball.

Here is how HA inheritance works:

HA Female + Ditto = HA Offpsring
    HA Female + Male = HA Offspring
    HA Male + Ditto = HA Offspring
    HA Male + Female = No HA Offspring

The last example is because the Female's ability takes precedence over all other factors and the game favors the mother's ability above all else. This is why Dream Ball females are valuable, as they are the only ones that can pass down both HA and Dream Balls. Because there is literally no way to receive HA pokemon in Apricorn Balls, the pokemon received must be hacked. Check it out on your game, there is literally no way to get both HA and Apricorn Ball on the same pokemon.
    IGN: Calem
    Friend Code: 0232-9015-0505
    Y Safari Pokemon: Pansear, Slugma, Ninetales

Shiny Charm obtained as of 4/14/14. This makes me wish there were 14 months in a year.

I've been doing some random wonder trades on my Y game while training for the Elite 4. originally started with the Grass starter, sorry forget it's name, and selected Charmander from Sycamore. I've managed to get almost all the starters, both Kalos and Kanto, from the wonder trades. only missing Squirtle. also the Froakie I got had it's hidden ability Protean.

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast