Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Thefourelements View Post
    I don't know if it's just me ,but ever since poke bank came out whenever I get jap players I get pikas and early pokes u get in the game. The good stuff comes from outside them. Anyway I got another pikachu and though oh great another one, but when I checked it the pika was carrying a ultra ball. I don't know who did it but it made that seemly bad trade awesome.
    Same thing I also find it very weird as well.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

To complete my Vivillon collection, I needed to get a Jungle one. Figures out that the one time I use wonder trade was a guy from Singapore.. and he traded me his regional scatterbug.

Other than that, I've gotten a 5IV Paras and other 5 IV pokemon, but I just can't name them off the top of my head.

On Christmas, I traded 3 boxes of 5 IV Naive Sheer Force Bagons with the egg moves of Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Rush. It'll be pretty cool if someone on the forums read this and has one...
    Latest Shiny (11/27/14)
    Obtained via: Soft Reset
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

Once, I got a 5IV Marill with Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Pokerus over Wonder Trade. It was worth giving a part of my extensive Sturdy Graveler collection.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

Have to update cuz apparently I got an eevee female with hidden ability! Just made it a Sylveon with pixilate tonight
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

My mane pokeymanz in x
    facebook.com/geeksforjesus
    2ds friend code - 4613 7899 0504
    Looking for: purified shadow pokemon, pokemon in hg/ss exclusive pokeballs, y exclusive mega stones

On Christmas, I got on Wonder Trade a beautiful thing: a 5IV Sheer Force Bagon with Hydro Pump!

'Twas awesome.
    font size one

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle King View Post
    On Christmas, I traded 3 boxes of 5 IV Naive Sheer Force Bagons with the egg moves of Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Rush. It'll be pretty cool if someone on the forums read this and has one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post
    On Christmas, I got on Wonder Trade a beautiful thing: a 5IV Sheer Force Bagon with Hydro Pump!

'Twas awesome.
    So, maybe you got one of his Bagons? :P
    Last edited by hen da man; 5th January 2014 at 6:41 AM.

The Doublade and Tyrantrum I have on my team I got from wondertrading as Honedge and Tyrunt lvl 1 respectively. Obviously IV rejects, but since i was new to this generation, I didn't care, just happy that I got them earlier then they would've been available in the game. They are now lvl 60-ish right now.

Someone Wonder Traded me their shiny Suicune, made my night.

Come Join
    You'll have lots of fun

Wow, this is nothing like what I get. I normally trade something half decent, and in return I ALWAYS get either a Fletchling, a Froakie without HA or Charmander without HA.

-Uh oh.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    Same thing I also find it very weird as well.
    Same, I just WT'd with 3 people from Japan.

Eevee, Skorupi, and Durant.
    FC: 0447-6125-1430 || SV: 2650 ||

I have multiple 6IV Adamant Japanese Dittos. PM me with offers.

My Shinies!
    --Greninja-- --Phantump--

I've been MM'ing for a Shiny Piplup, and they have two egg moves, so I've been trading them out. I just got a Snubbull and a Fletchling :/ I haven't gotten anything really good yet. It sucks since the Piplups are at least a little bit extra special.
    hey look I found my password! I haven't been on Serebii since who knows when, so I apologize if I'm a little noobish c:

I currently have no shinies for trade, my X Save File was corrupted and I lost a total of 67 Shinies. I'm trying to reclaim these at the moment.

Edit: on a long road to recovering shinies. I have reclaimed my Goodra, Ampharos, and Whimsicott. Currently working on Vanillite.

TSV: 2454

Pardon my French but Wonder Trade is just total BS. I give like a lot of 5 iv bred pokés and HA's to losers all over the world and what have i gotten... right... SH*T
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team:

I got a Guts Heracross and a Moxie Pinsir.
    Also got a Squirtle

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~
    ~I claim Abomasnow, Team Fortress 2 and the Pyro~

What to say, I got a cyndaquil from Japan, three Marill sets with belly drum and aqua jet, hidden ability charmanders and froakies, A dragon dance, outrage Charmander, A squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, and a few "throwaway" pokemon

Back-to-back, competitively bred Pokes came my way. Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Honage, and a Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yamask that knew Nasty Plot.

Also, I've sent away lots of egg move Pokémon, and some very lucky person yesterday git a legit, 6 IV Blissey yesterday from me that knows Heal Bell and Seismic Toss, and was in a matching Heal Ball. It didn't have the ability that I wanted, so I used it as a parent in the day care, then sent it away to find a good home.

once i traded off a shiny sylveon (long story) and got a porygon from some other american kid whose birthday was that day. heartwarming.
    i also somehow received a perfect 5IV calm nature chimecho from trading off some of my umbreon-leading eevees with egg moves, aaand its japanese. 'twas a cool deal.
    Pokemon Y FC: 3136-6572-1732
    my friend safari is Flying-type, with Pidgey, Swanna and Fletchinder. PM me if interested.
    Will instantly accept Ditto or Sableye.

I've gotten a HA Bunnelby from the WT, along with a Chimchar and Mudkip.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

I got a Jolly 4iv Marvel Scale E-Speed Dratini two days ago
    FC- 1263-6025-8364

I have gotten the following parents in the last 2 days (all Male all 5iv)
    Dratini (espeed)
    Wailmer
    Charmander
    Eevee
    Honedge
    Delibird
    all i need is a flying and bug and then I will be happy (other then the random water groups
    Pm me to Trade/Battle/Talk
    FC: 0748-2176-5941( not adding for safaris right now)
    Current Shiny Hunt-- on hold while I breed random pokebank pokes
    Upcoming- Carbink*
    Completed MM's- Zorua, Goomy(x2), Charmander(5 IVs!!), Eevee(Umbreon!),Honedge,Klefki, Helioisk, Mawile, Larvesta, Noibat, Frillish, Squirtle

I have a 6 IV Japanese Ditto for Trade for Shiny Pokebank Legends that have perfect IVs

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanscar950 View Post
    I got a Jolly 4iv Marvel Scale E-Speed Dratini two days ago
    I sent a lot of those out. Wonder if any of them used to be mine? (lol)

If any of them also had Iron Tail, Aqua Jet, and Dragon Dance, with the original trainer name being "Joel", it was me.

I swear at least 50% of my Wonder Trade receipts end up being Froakie. But considering how popular Protean Greninja is, I guess people dump their Froakies into the WT if they don't have Protean or the right nature.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Tons of Charmander.

First Wonder Trade: Male Combee
    Second Wonder Trade: Cyndaquil

Me: do i love you or hate you

Right after I decided to put Heracross on my Gym team, I started Wonder Trading away the uneeded Pokemon I just finished breeding. The SECOND Wonder Trade, a nice, female, 4 IV Heracross with Megahorn and Rock Blast dropped down. More than happy.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

I've recieved a lot of starters & a modest Volcarona which I use in my team but for the most part I've recieved a lot of scatterbugs.

I've cleared at least 2 boxs of timid HA froakies which I hope found good homes (they each had at least 3 perfect IVs in relevant stats)
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Recently I have received national dex starters, as such from players with the Japanese Pokemon bank that came out. I wonder if all the Pokemon are in circulation over the wondertrade and Gts. Currently I am waiting to get lucky with a Pokemon holding the aggronite.
    Schmmidtty was here

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast