Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1172

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

Back in the early stages of my game (maybe about a month after release day?) I got an Eevee with HA and a Modest HA Goomy w/ 3 egg moves, and even a HA Timid Froakie! It was very exciting!
    Now that I've started IV breeding/MMing for a shiny I've been Wonder Trading away the Pokemon I get with less than 5 IVs. So I've given away some 3 EM/2-4IV Adamant Totodile through WT, and some 2-4 IV Goomy bred from that first Goomy I got through WT. I haven't gotten anything amazing for them yet, but hopefully the people who received them were happy with them! I like to think at least a few of them got a happy surprise when they checked them
    3DS FC: 5172-0946-8943
    X In-game: Novak

I got some good IV/egg moves pokémon but the other day I got a Latias lvl 100 nicknamed Redairplaine or something like that, I trade it on the GTS tho.

Also I got two ralts on a dream ball, one male and the other female, both from the same OT & ID but different trainers and in like 5 minutes of diference.
    Last edited by Baby V Alex; 17th July 2014 at 11:26 PM.

Looking for HA FC: 2380-4063-9905 IGN: Alexander

Back in my first Y file, I got a Feebas with Pokerus. Thankfully I did the smart thing and transferred it to Bank before restarting.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Just traded away a Swinub named Slim Piggins for a Pidgey. Was a bit miffed until I checked the box and realized it had Pokerus.

Thank you, kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by TayRanitar View Post
    Was wonder trading some starters yesterday and got a Bidoof called "JustinBieber". I then took it to the elite 4 to get mauled.
    You sir, are my new hero. Can I get an autograph?

Ever since my last post I managed to obtain these treasures from WTing Mienfoo and other Pokémon: a female 5 IV Brave Honedge with Wide Guard and Destiny Bond in a Luxury Ball, a 5 IV Naive Bagon with Hydro Pump and a couple of other moves I forgot, a 5 IV Bold Sableye with Prankster and with Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Recover and Metal Burst and the biggest surprise being a level 100 Jolly Defiant Braviary with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread and untouched. Plus being a Kalos born Pokémon also helps too!

Today on Wonder Trade, I got a Charmander (probably an IV breeding reject), a Tyrogue, and a Marine Pattern Vivillon.
    -
    I also encountered some odd things: a Pikachu in a Master Ball, a Fletchling named "Im not a Mew", and an obviously hacked shiny Mudkip in a Love Ball (they can't be in love balls...). I released the pika and the hacked mon, and kept the Fletchling (it's name is hilarious!).

I think mudkip can be in a love ball i remember him being mentioned in hgss safari.

Still it doesnt top the female 6iv shinny goomy i got today...in a moonball...I had to release such a good mon its not fair to wt...
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth
    Got my dreamed Diancie :3 Ty bro ill cherish it greatly and put it to good use :3

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    I think mudkip can be in a love ball i remember him being mentioned in hgss safari.

Still it doesnt top the female 6iv shinny goomy i got today...in a moonball...I had to release such a good mon its not fair to wt...
    I just checked the pokeball levels, and mudkip indeed cannot be in a love ball. So, it was a hack after all...

OT: I forgot to mention that I pulled out a Victreebel with pokerus. I thought it was suspicious, so it went back in (since it wasn't a blatantly hacked mon).

EDIT: HGSS safari only allows safari balls anyways. Not that it gets found there, though.

It's depressing how suspicious many people are of Wonder traded Pokemon.

I can understand it for Legendaries and Shiny Pokemon, but for regular Pokemon they are very easy to breed with good IVs. I've Wonder traded several 5IV Pokemon that are breeding rejects (wrong nature/ability/Gender), and LOADS of 4IV with good nature and ability.
    Friend Code - 2767-0156-6561 - will add anybody at the moment
    Friend Safari - Doduo Tranquill and Rufflet

Currently on the search for HA Drilbur . If you have one to trade or in Friend Safari please let me know!
    Up for trade (all min 4IV - good natures): , (Aqua Jet), (HA), (HA) or .

I caught a Magikarp, named it "Born to Die" and then WT-ed, just for fun XD
    I had a good laugh about it

Someone on gts wanted a snorlax for a ditto so I bred a female snorlax, named it yo mamma, gave it a burn heal and traded it >

Quote Originally Posted by Derpchomp View Post
    Someone on gts wanted a snorlax for a ditto so I bred a female snorlax, named it yo mamma, gave it a burn heal and traded it >
    I applaud you sir))).
    That joke never gets old xD.
    BTW why do they give 'em burn heal?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbYxqLL4p0 - Sonic the hedgehog amazing collab GMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo - Great Mewtwo AMV

Artfenix because you say burn after you or someone else has trolled someone, like this:image.jpg

Yeah, I know GTS is not Wonder Trade, but why can't folks read the message? I wanted to trade an extra Espeon I had for an Umbreon, and put in my message, ENGLISH ONLY, yet I got a Japanese one instead (yes my Espeon was one I evolved so it was already an English name). It has happened twice now. Nothing against Japanese names, it's just I either want the name to be the Pokemon's actual name in English characters or a nickname in English characters, not in Japanese characters. Now I have to raise my friendship on another Eevee, at least it doesn't take long with a Soothe Bell. D'oh! I just thought of something, I lost my Soothe Bell because I didn't think about it when I offered my Espeon for trade, it was still holding that item. Wonder if I can get another Soothe Bell somewhere? Otherwise, GTS has been a godsend.

EDIT: I guess I will try GTS again with the JPN Epseon and putting a message saying JPN for ENG or something like that. I know other country Pokemon are supposed to be better than your country or friendlier or something like that. I don't care about that, just like everything to be in English since that is the only language I know. Off topic, I would love to learn Japanese.
    Last edited by CradleOfFish; 19th July 2014 at 10:19 PM.
    "Tears falling from the sky, words from a lullaby, everything beautiful dies. For now, we're hanging in, though we are blessed with sin, you make my tired heart sing."

Well you just gotta accept what you get but put my shiny clawitzer lv 100 its not competitive I just used it in the Elite 4 a lot to train my competitive pokemon. I asked for a Moltres ok lv 71 or higher I think. I..I... actually got one it was just a joke I didn't even think that would happen. I have the moltres its Bold nature which isn't bad its alright and its 5 iv not good sread though as its missing spd. Oh well how can I complain.

Spoiler:- Credit/Symbol/Badge:

CradleOfFish the Japanese person probably can't read English so didn't know you wanted it in English

CradleOfFish the Japanese person probably can't read English so didn't know you wanted it in English
    That is quite possible, Derpchomp. But it is also possible to get a JPN Pokemon from an American player as I have traded a few JPN 'Mons in Wonder Trade (and earlier got me my ENG Umbreon for my JPN one), so it's not that big a deal. But, Derpchomp I didn't even think of it being someone who couldn't read English, so my bad, sorry.
    "Tears falling from the sky, words from a lullaby, everything beautiful dies. For now, we're hanging in, though we are blessed with sin, you make my tired heart sing."

No idea if its any good or not but i got a Japanese Impish Eevee with its HA and Curse, Yawn, Stored Power, and Detect. Can someone tell me if its good or not? lol
    My friend code is 4038-6273-5642 on X
    IGN: Aaron

CradleOfFish you can also check the OT's name to see what country they're from

A few days ago I got a shiny, 5IV, Timid, HA Eevee. It's original trainer is Michelle.

I find this quite odd.
    Mercedes from Odin Sphere. Art by George Kamitani.
    ~~~~
    3DS FC: 4811-7319-2508
    In-game name: Mirai

Quote Originally Posted by Feles View Post
    A few days ago I got a shiny, 5IV, Timid, HA Eevee. It's original trainer is Michelle.

I find this quite odd.
    Is the trainer's message something like "Iv and H.A. Breeding" or something? If so, I'd probably get it checked because I may have gotten a hacked love ball Mudkip (mentioned a few posts earlier) from this person. Either way, you should get it checked.

Forget the Justin Bieber guy; you're my new hero.

I find wonder trade as a great way of spreading around cool nicknames...I breed a lot of random pokemon and have been giving out rejects for a while now...they include

Sandiles named Sebek (Sobek apparently isn't an allowed name)
    White flabebes named Antoinette
    Farfetch'ds with leaf blade named Pate
    Absols with play rough named Lucy and Lucifer respectively
    Magikarps named Skullkrusher
    Clefables named Stella and Supah Starr
    Sableyes with recover named Loki
    Chatots with boom burst named Iago
    Whismurs named Amplitude
    Chimchars named Wukong
    Froakies named with Mizunobi or Gekko-Maru
    Honedges named Bloodlust
    Ferrothorns with leech seed and rocks named Barbara or Thornton respectively
    Rotoms named Mr. Clean (meant to be wash)
    Female scythers (yes specifically female) named Mikasa
    Female banettes (also specifically female) named Harime Nui
    Omanytes named Lord Helix
    Goomies named Grapes
    Vullabies with foul play named Carrie
    Chinchous named Headlights
    Togepis named Gabriel or Angela respectively
    Bronzors named Gohdan
    Sneasels with ice punch named Cold Claws
    Female snorunts named Elsa
    Sigilyphs with psycho shift named Nazca
    Slowpokes named Albert and Alberta respectively
    Skrelps named Red Tide
    Gibles with outrage named Ryuko and Dracharias respectively
    Female Tropius with leech seed named Bananarama
    Venonats named Gypsy
    Marills with belly drum and aqua jet named Bubble jet
    Eevees with wish named Albacore (vaporeon), Midnight (Umbreon) and Fabio (Sylveon)
    Bidoofs with quick attack named Bieber
    Cubchoos named Nanuk
    Female phantumps named Gma Willow
    Kangaskhans named Mega Mama
    Tyrunts with dragon dance named Mega Rex
    Solosis named Schwann and Schwanna respectively
    Golettes named Titan
    Frillish name U Jelly?
    Phanpies with ice shard named Maximus
    Female duckletts named Odette
    Taillows with brave bird named Tsubama
    Female Bunearies named Holly
    Male riolus with bullet punch and crunch named Anubis

Sadly, I haven't actually gotten any interesting names off of wonder trade however besides the occasionally insulting ones...

But I have gotten a nice shiny cobalion! It isn't very good but it looks very nice in the Misc box with all the other random shines that I caught during horde training...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Alpha Sapphire Team:

Apart from a Zygarde and lots of 4/5 IV Pokémon, I also got a (seemingly) legitimate shiny Noivern the other day c:

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast