Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

I have received a number of starters lately, especially with the brief arrival of Pokemon Bank. I've gotten a fair share of duds, and nothing remarkable like a legendary or anything. I did get lucky with breeding candidates: a Gible, Totodile, and Chimchar with egg moves.
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

Thank you WT! I just got a perfect IV Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, and Superpower! AND it has Pokerus. Happy New Year to me. The only thing that would've made it perfect would've been if it were shiny..
    Shinies in Omega Ruby so far: x2

I managed to get a female Cyndaquil and Totodile through Wonder Trade, but really the most interesting thing I've gotten was a shiny Basculin. Funny enough I had just traded away my shiny Basculin I didn't want, so I'm not sure what to do with this one.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I was wondertrading away Litwicks that were rejects from Masuda method attempts...and I got a pikachu. Normally I would just trade it away, but something made me check it out first. It had pokerus on it...someone wasn't paying attention when they wondertraded it probably... But regardless, I now have something which I can use to make any future pokemon I train better.

the best thing i probably recieved was an iron fist chimchar with the elemental punches, weirdly though was at the same time about five minutes before i had just traded someone for the same thing with jolly nature. i wonder traded the other chimchar and recieved a bunnelby from someone who looked basic, there just going to sweep through hthis game
    friend code is 1934-1322-5430 pm me if you add me,
    on pokemon X i am doing a japanese speed run, not that hard... so far.

Y safari zone type is flying. have woobat,farfetched and rufflet hope this helps
    i also play inazuma eleven 3 lightning bolt/ GO: LIGHT if anybody plays too

The best things I've managed to get were a 3iv Mudkip and a 5iv Honedge.

I usually trade away my breeding rejects. They usually have their hidden ability, egg moves, and pokerus. I just roll that way /blackglasses.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

A couple days ago I was giving totodiles away and receiving shitty Pokemon back, but I didn't mind. But one time I sent a totodile out and recieved a totodile back and thought "Ooh nice fellow", than I checked the OT and it was me. So this guy must've received one of my totodiles from someone else and somehow he got it all the way to me.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

During the Hoilday season I wonder traded my Absol to a trainer in Greece...

Last night I got a 5IV protean female Froakie
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

Got a 5iv HA Gligar and a 5iv Phantump(trevenant now) last night amongst others, also got darumaka and tynamo to help the dex. Im becoming addicted to this feature.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

So for whatever reason, every Flabebe I get over wonder trade has the yellow flower, and I've gotten a lot of them. Does it change to yellow when wonder traded or something?

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Last night I wonder traded a bunch of Magikarps and I eventually recieved a level 1 Charmander and an Eevee.
    PIK...A....AA.....AAAACHU!!! Oops. Sorry I sneezed.

Quote Originally Posted by I812 View Post
    Last night I wonder traded a bunch of Magikarps and I eventually recieved a level 1 Charmander and an Eevee.
    Really? You're THAT guy?

Anyways if anyone over the next week or so receives a Modest Squirtle with Dragon Pulse, Yawn, and Aura Sphere with OTanny that would be me! I'll have a ton to Wonder Trade

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

I got several Marills with Aqua Jet, and were 3-4 IVs. My most recent jackpots from Wondertrade would have to be the shiny Eevee I got on Christmas Eve at around 5PM, and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Feebas with Egg Moves. Evolved that ASAP and now have myself a fancy Milotic which I might use online as a wall.

What I want though are Legendaries. I read stories of people getting Zekroms and Rayquazas and whatnot on Wondertrade, and I always get jelly. Once Pokébank comes out (seriously, how long are they gonna delay this thing? eShop is finally back on for everyone. Just give it to us already), I'll start sending hacked Pokémons and Wondertrade them all... Which sounds bad, but if Pokébank allows them, then technically your game is still safe and "hacked-free". Also, those ridiculous GTS offers. You want a Keldeo for a measly Unown? You'll get your hacked Keldeo alright.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I got two shinies over WT a couple of days ago. Was trading out my extra Froakies. (trying to breed for a shiny Froakie but its hard work).

Also got a Japanese Ditto. Yay.

All icons are from Spriter's Resource ©.
    I AM NO LONGER TAKING FC CODES FOR FRIEND SAFARI.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    I'll start sending hacked Pokémons and Wondertrade them all... Which sounds bad, but if Pokébank allows them, then technically your game is still safe and "hacked-free". Also, those ridiculous GTS offers. You want a Keldeo for a measly Unown? You'll get your hacked Keldeo alright.
    The GTS stuff is another funny story to troll the trolls, but come on dude don't ruin Wonder Trade like that.

"Which sounds bad", "then technically"
    No you're just trying to justify yourself and spreading hacks to innocent players like that is a big no-no no matter what. They will still be hacks despite what Poké Transfer's crappy hack check says. You know it deep down and it's a terrible thing to do. This is why we can't have nice things

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    No, I'm that guy. Then again, most of them are 4-5 IV Jolly Magikarp so people could do worse.
    That's at least fairer than randomly catching a Magikarp/rodent/bird and Wonder Trading for teh lulz. I have to admit the Snorlax named Yo Mama with Burn Heal is genius though
    Last edited by TheFonz; 8th January 2014 at 4:40 AM.

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Really? You're THAT guy?
    No, I'm that guy. Then again, most of them are 4-5 IV Jolly Magikarp so people could do worse.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I'm currently MM breeding for a shiny charmander, so I'm shipping out a bunch of 4-5 perfect IV charmanders with Counter, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Ancient Power. Occasionally nabbing a Bank exclusive for my living dex, which helps me out.

Not sure what the best thing I've gotten is.

I've given out atleast 300 Egg move'd, Timid, IV bred Cyndaquil and Adamant Totodile, along with a bunch of other Pokebank Pokemon. Never been a fan of giving out useless things, I always just release them if I receive them. WT is also a great way to get IDs for the lottery lol
    I haven't gotten anything exciting... mostly Honedge, Fletchling, Froakie or Pikachu, none of which I use.

I like Wonder Trade, even if you usually get common mons, it's kind of exciting, and sometimes useful as far as breeding and Vivillion collecting. For those of you that don't want Scatterbugs, avoid Sundays, apparently there are Vivillion collecting groups that pre-arrange Scatterbug Sundays. Also, the best thing you can do to improve the quality of what comes over WT is to trade something you think you'd be happy with. I was kind of thinking it might be good karma to send out some Kadabras and other trade evolvers, or give my trade mons fossils and rarer berries.

On New Years Eve, some nice trainer sent me a Chimchar, whilst I was sending out some of my breeding extras, like female Nidorans with Iron Tail (for some reason it took forever to get a male).
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

I got a drani from wondertrade from someone with name jesus I forgot what i sent through through normal trade i got todilde from joey who saids he writes for serbeii

Just WT'd four Feebas with 3 Egg Moves, got Sandslash, Poliwhirl, Mr. Mime and Fletchling in return.
    Ironic is that I have a Feebas on GTS I'm offering for a Fletchling.... xD
    hey look I found my password! I haven't been on Serebii since who knows when, so I apologize if I'm a little noobish c:

I currently have no shinies for trade, my X Save File was corrupted and I lost a total of 67 Shinies. I'm trying to reclaim these at the moment.

Edit: on a long road to recovering shinies. I have reclaimed my Goodra, Ampharos, and Whimsicott. Currently working on Vanillite.

TSV: 2454

Hmmm... aside from all the 5IV/egg move/HA Pokémon I got (which I really liked ^^), I think the most epic moment was when I got a Chespin on my first Wonder Trade. Yeah a bit weird maybe, I know. But I bought the game on the release day, and back then everyone was hoarding starters. I chose Fennekin myself and when I got another starter on my first Wonder Trade ever I was supah happy!
    Looking for events and shinies, especially:
    - PAL/EU unused Diancie & Gengar codes
    - Starter events in Cherish Balls

Platinum FC: 4212 3697 8216
    White FC: 1463 5847 8727
    3DS/Y FC: 2294 3907 0334

The first time I encountered a shiny (on Crystal), I thought my game was broken.
    The third time I encountered a shiny (on Y), I almost put it up for Wonder Trade because I didn't even notice.

Shiny Charm obtained on 18-09-2014! Mega late but whatever. First completed dex ever :3

I got a Totodile, Charmander with Flare Blitz(I picked Bulbasaur from professor Sycamore ), I got a Venemoth and I got a Vulpix. That's about all the interesting ones I got so far.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

I once got a 4IV Timid Gastly off of Wonder Trade, I'm not complaining.

Another time I sent off a shiny Pansear-got a Japanese Caterpie in return.
    The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.

I am a proud Catholic.

Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
    Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
    Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
    Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13

Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
    3DS: 1891-1325-6982
    White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast