Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    The GTS stuff is another funny story to troll the trolls, but come on dude don't ruin Wonder Trade like that.

"Which sounds bad", "then technically"
    No you're just trying to justify yourself and spreading hacks to innocent players like that is a big no-no no matter what. They will still be hacks despite what Poké Transfer's crappy hack check says. You know it deep down and it's a terrible thing to do. This is why we can't have nice things
    Nah man, I was just trying to scare some people. I won't actually do that. Lots of people will enter regionals, but if they get a hacked mon from Wondertrade, that might stop them from entering. GTS though I definitely will. I don't care if you're going to regionals, if you have a Legendary up for offer, and you want a BS Lv 9 or under Kyurem for it, you WILL get a hacked Mew... That is if GTS allows it. I tried doing this on B/W/2, and it wouldn't let me.

On topic, I've recently given away 2 5IV Modest Protean Froakies with Spikes, 3 5IV Impish Bulletproof Chespins with egg moves I forget, and 1 Calm 5IV Fennekin with Wish and Heatwave. I hope the trainers liked them!
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

I received HA Bagon, Froakie, Fennikin, Venipede, Masquerain, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Goomy and 3 Wish/Curse/Yawn Eevee…. all this and I'm giving out Zigzagoon and Bidoof

My Omega Ruby Team

My Alpha Sapphire Team

FC: 5300-9533-3150 IGN: Charlie

I've been fortunate enough to get most of the starters through wonder trade so i'm now breeding and sending out poke bank starters for those that haven t managed to get them.

on a side note, If i get a "useless" pokemon like zigzagoon from these trades is it a bad thing if I wordertrade them away.
    I'm not sure what write here so I'll just say this,

I've been on the search for a starf berry for generation 5. If you are willing to trade it to me i'll make you a offer you can't refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by silverswampert View Post
    I've been fortunate enough to get most of the starters through wonder trade so i'm now breeding and sending out poke bank starters for those that haven t managed to get them.

on a side note, If i get a "useless" pokemon like zigzagoon from these trades is it a bad thing if I wordertrade them away.
    Or you could be like one lucky bas.....culine on Youtube who got a Shiny Zigzagoon over Wonder Trade.

I've mainly used it as a dumping ground for duplicate Pokemon and I've gotten all kinds of things. I got HA Fletchling, Eevee, Larvesta, Goomy, Froakie, Trevanant, a Phione, and a bunch of junk stuff that I don't really want. Even the junky stuff is going to be helpful for the Lotto, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I once got a modest Yvetal with 5 ivs maxed with a master ball attached. Totally lost it. Ya know, in the good way

I got a real gem last night. Though I felt bad that I nothing I have could ever match up to what I got. So first off I got a totodle, which made me really happy , then I see that its Adament nature, but that's not even the best part! It came with the egg moves dragon dance and ice punch 0_0...so then I go to the iv checker and the guy says that it has 31 ivs in everything except special attack !!!! A big thanks to breeders aiming for 6 IV pokemon that trade their extra pokes in the process *bows*. Then after a few minutes I realize that it is male so once I'm done ev training it I can breed it to pass down those egg moves and wonder trade the pokemon as a way to pay it forward at the very least.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

I recently got a Mudkip and Turtwig from wonder trades. I'll probably breed them with my Japanese ditto as I need a rest from my failed attempts at MMing a shiny Froakie and Honedge (was up to 1000+ on each /sigh).
    Last edited by The Hiker king; 9th January 2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: darn keyboard
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

Got a smeargle with moon blast and geomancy. Must have battled xerneas and a gardovier.
    Schmmidtty was here

I'm in the midst of releasing 8 boxes of outstanding impish bulletproof chespins into wonder trade.
    Chespins for everyone!
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

I've been wondertrading 4-6IV Modest Ralts and also several Sheer Force Tauros. What sucks is I keep getting Flabebe specifically yellow. I only use the Wonder trade to give away my extras and then release the ones I get from
    it since 99% of the time it's junk.

Very rarely I get a pokemon that is nicknamed. One of the best ones was a Golem named "Buy A Wii U"
    Last edited by TaurosRicardo; 10th January 2014 at 1:18 AM.
    Pokemon Y
    FC: 2122-6321-3510
    Fire
    Pyroar, Ninetales, Growlithe

Don't have much room

Wonder trade is freaking awesome, probably my favorite part of the game. I've gotten so many pokemon from there that I've never had before and a lot of starters too.

Although I've noticed that everybody and their mother is giving away Froakie and Charmander. I think I've seen 1 Chespin and Quilladin and one Ivysaur. I also got one Squirtle(it was crappy so I gave it away) and a couple Fenniken.

It's when you receive the surprise starters that are awesome, for instance I got two Cyndaquil's(my fav pokemon), a Chikorita, Treeko, and Totodile. The only ones I'm missing now are Turtwig, Snivy, Squirtle, Mudkip, and Piplup(although I could do without this one).
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 10th January 2014 at 2:26 AM.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Wonder trade is freaking awesome, probably my favorite part of the game. I've gotten so many pokemon from there that I've never had before and a lot of starters too.

It's when you receive the surprise starters that are awesome, for instance I got two Cyndaquil's(my fav pokemon), a Chikorita, Treeko, and Totodile. The only ones I'm missing now are Turtwig, Snivy, Squirtle, Mudkip, Piplup, and Mijumaru.
    I agree, Wonder Trade is probably one of my favorite parts of X & Y. It was something definitely needed in-game, in my opinion. It makes so many more Pokemon that much easier to obtain & accessible. It's one of the most frustrating things to not know ANYONE that plays Pokemon, and therefore not being able to trade with anyone (besides myself using multiple DS's. )

Secondly- Mijumaru?
    your images went over the pixel limit so they were removed. please read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by tothewest88 View Post
    I agree, Wonder Trade is probably one of my favorite parts of X & Y. It was something definitely needed in-game, in my opinion. It makes so many more Pokemon that much easier to obtain & accessible. It's one of the most frustrating things to not know ANYONE that plays Pokemon, and therefore not being able to trade with anyone (besides myself using multiple DS's. )

Secondly- Mijumaru?
    Lol whoops, forgot my friend traded me a Mijumaru last night xD.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Once I got to where the Breeding Center is then I started to use it more so I could send people some decent Pokémon at least.

When I traded a Pokémon once I forget which one it was (I think it was my Female Crobat since I had two) I traded it and got a Sableye with PokeRus lol.

So I used it to spread to all the Pokémon I have in my PC so far on my Pokémon X Version. Now when I breed Pokémon I let it spread onto them after they hatch and then send them to people in return; got to help everyone out . I have extra weaker Pokemon I caught and infected them with to keep just to be safe.

I was able to get a Japanese Gothrita, a Cascoon, Charmander, Froakie, Barboach, Sableye, Dugtrio, Tropius, Poliwhirl, Dratini, Mawile, Wobbuffet, Swinub, a Japanese Rotom, a Japanese Gourgeist, and a Japanese Ditto but getting a Pokémon with PokeRus was pretty lucky I thought lol The others I just get through GTS like my Litwick, Cubchoo, Lickitung, Leafeon, Glaceon, Horsea, and Lickitung.

Not my story but a pro SSBB Jiggs player did this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr5YO0X2JIk

I always try and give something good in trades as I feel it encourages peeps to keep wonder trading and maybe go to tbe effort themselves.to that end av got a nice box full of dratini with marvel scale ready to give away.

I'm not really a fan of Wonder Trade due to the fact that I very rarely get anything good. I've received a few good Pokemon (Drought Vulpix, Outrage Larvitar etc) but none of them had good IVs so I can only use them to breed. When I got a bad Pokemon I either released it (if it was extremely bad or common) or traded them again.

There's also the rumour that the bad egg glitch is linked to WT which put me off using it completely. Even if the odds of it happening are non-existant or even if the glitch isn't linked to WT at all I'm still not taking chances. Unless the glitch is proven to not be caused by WT and it's patched I won't be using it again. I'm a really paranoid person when it comes to glitches occurring.
    Last edited by Greedy Chibi; 12th January 2014 at 11:24 PM.

Did a little Wonder Trading earlier, but had no luck. I got a Snivy, but I already have all of the Pokemon Bank starters, so it wasn't that exciting.

I'm genuinely surprised everyone that's posted has "not gotten anything good". I have an entire box full of good-natured, decent-IV'd level 1s that I've gotten in wondertrade, all ready to be trained.

Did two runs with wonder trades and so far nothing good in either. Oh well, hope the Pokémon I sent out with pokerus did the people good.

First time Wonder Trading, and it was a success.

I received:
    • a Treecko.
    • a Japanese Ditto.
    • Two Japanese Honedge (One with a Quiet Nature and 4 IVs).
    • Japanese Marill with 4 IVs, Adamant Nature, Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower, and Present.

I plan on using the Japanese Ditto and Honedge for Musada Method.
    Im looking forwards to doing more Wonder Trades in the future.
    Last edited by Nulava; 13th January 2014 at 8:42 AM.

It's kinda funny. I once traded away a HA treecko and a few mudkipz and all i got were scatterbugs. And when I traded away a horsea I get a charmander with outrage dragon dance and 5 IVs.
    Sceptile. Nuff said.
    My friend code is 508615422009.

I was on Pokemon showdown and someone started to freak out because someone wonder traded them a Celebi.

Ive wonder traded a lv. 65 Hydreigon on there too.
    Y FC- 5413-0952-2905
    Psychic type safari
    Name- Devon

Better SIG coming soon.

Just received a Bunnelby named Ur Moms Hot..... lol
    FC: 2938 7089 2114
    My safari friend type is Rock and the pokemon you have access to are Pupitar, Boldore and Shuckle

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast