Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

I got a Chimchar with it's HA so that was nice. Gonna send out two more Pokémon later tonight because it seems wonder trading by night gets better results.

I got a free Mewtwo for a nincada once. I also right after that got a phione for a male combee.

I usually don't have very good luck getting the gems, but I have received a few. Some starters, and a Tyrunt with all the elemental fangs and it was outstanding. It is now a member of my team. I try to send good stuff out because I pretty much have everything (once pokebank gets released).

FireRed team:

Ruby Team:

SoulSilver Team:

Platinum Team:

Level 100 Pokes I raised:

Favorite types: Ghost, Dragon

I got a great one yesterday. I had just completed breeding project for Larvitars w/ egg moves (as currently posted in my sig), so I decided to send off a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Jolly natured spit back. I didn't get anything worth mentioning for it...

However, I Wonder Traded AGAIN with what I had just received, and in return, I got a x/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Darumaka with egg moves.

Had to go through one extra person to do it, but I think I actually got a straight up even trade. ^_^

The best things I've gotten via Wonder Trade so far are two Pokemon with Pokerus and a Japanese Ditto from the Friend Safari. The Ditto is pretty amazing to have though, it allows me to Masuda Method while trying to get more perfect IVs. So far there haven't been any shinnies from it but as soon as I get an "accidental" one I'll forever love that Ditto.

Also on Christmas while giving out 6 of each eeveelution at level 15 loaded with some decent moves thanks to TMs and ultra balls I got two of my favorite starters: Chimchar and Totodile! It was a pretty decent Christmas present I do say so myself. I got two easy Bank only Pokemon that just so happen to be favorites.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

I love to wonder trade all my spare breedings. Doing that I got a lot of awesome pokemon in return. Once I was wonder trading my box of timid Gastly and got traded an Yveltal in return, which finally completed my Kalos Dex!

~| Complete Shiny Collection | Shiny Spreadsheet | Chain Fishing Quest X |~

~ Current hunts ~
    HG BQ #3: (2,150SR's/10,750seen) || Masuda Method X: (240 eggs)

The other day I traded a HA Bulbasaur and got a Phione. I'm happy but it drives me crazy that Pokemon Bank still hasn't gotten a new release date...

woot i gave out a bulbasaur and got sentret in return D:

Current Status: Available!
    When I battle I play as Kris!
    Name: Alexis | FC: 3969-5554-2965

I am playing through Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness yay :]
    ~*My Trade Shop: Downloaded Wifi Mystery Gift Halloween Pumkaboo!*~

Best stuff I've got so far was probably an ExtremeSpeed Dratini. I missed getting one in SS (I didn't realise there were correct answers!) and I was so happy to get one. It was a male with Shed Skin and lousy IVs, so it took quite a bit of breeding to end up with a useable one from it, but the important thing is I got it.

Other good stuff- Play Rough Adamant 5IV Absol (although I ended up breeding off that cos I wanted a naive one), 5IV Bold prankster Klefki, Eevee with Wish, DD/Ice Punch Totodile, a Feebas, Dark Pulse Deino, Baton Pass Mienfoo... Just generally some stuff with cool egg moves that has saved me a lot of breeding time. I've made sure to send some decent spitbacks in return. Pay it forward and all that. I'm planning on breeding so Switcheroo Noibat at some point soon, and I hope at least one of those ends up in the hands of someone who appreciates how much effort that's gonna take

i wonder traded my shiny smoochums nicknamed Kisses which i got from a trade.
    i got back a froakie.

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Last night i just tried to wonder trade something. In return i got, get this...a Magikarp...of all things!

But what makes up for it that it was nicknamed "Pokemon Bank"... I released it, and i found it quite amusing when it said "Pokemon Bank was released!", HAH!

So to whoever you are, kudos to you, for giving me a good laugh!
    Forever keeping it clean. Whether everyone else likes it or not!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

i got a japanese goomy for a scyther with 5 max ivs rather lucky

Well I'm about to give out a bunch of Totodile with egg moves, so go luck to anybody who gets one

I've been wonder trading since I got the game, and man I've been happy. 303 filled up in the national Pokedex right after the Elite Four. IV breeding Zubats right now, and the rejects are bringing in the count.

Wonder Trade is the main reason I haven't visited here in a while... Been IV breeding like mad! (Besides my month and a half hiatus of not playing pokemon over the holidays)

I have gotten a female DW Eevee with 4IV (also modest) - which I worked at getting 5IV and I have around 5 modest and 4 timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Eevee! Working on getting a shiny one soon!

A 4IV Gible and Larvitar (both Japanese) with egg moves (Iron head, Iron tail, DD) both bred and now I have both at 5IVs with beneficial natures!
    3 IV Charmander that I still need to breed to be 5-6IVs (French)
    4IV Espurr
    4IV Togepi
    Flawless Trevenant but with wrong ability and a 4 IV foreign one
    3 and 4IV Honedge
    5IV adamant marill and a 4 IV female Huge Power Marill bred for 5IV huge power marill (Korean)
    5IV Lapras (japanese)
    5IV Dratini (japanese)
    4IV Abra
    3 IV Cottonee (Spanish)
    4 IV Totodile Dragon Dance/Aqua Jet/Ice Punch
    4IV Tynamo
    2 4IV protean froakie (German)
    4IV Sneasel

Also got a Japanese Yveltal once, ended up trading it on GTS for a 5IV jolly Smeargle, but they lied. (I'm 2 for 2.. I don't put 4-5IVs unless they really are T_T)

Oh, and a phione! But also A LOT of poop things haha.

I end up trading 3-4 IV with all different natures back out there. Mostly Eevee within the passed week or two lol
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

I always get crap. The one break I got was when I got a 4IV Squirtle, but that's it.

I WTed a shiny Jigglypuff since I have two and I got a baby Cyndaquil. I am so happy it wasn't someone with Bunnelby, Flabebe, or Fletchling.
    Pokemon Y
    FC: 2122-6321-3510
    Fire
    Pyroar, Ninetales, Growlithe

Don't have much room

Ah, my best wonder trade?

I gave a level 5 Burmy and in return I got a level 33 japanese Amaura :3

And for some reason, Froakies are corrupting the Wonder Trade. I already have 10 of them. HAD.

My first surprise in WT was probably the Slowking that came with another King's Rock attached to it (don't know why, but it was like that).

I've also gotten a shiny Pidgey and shiny Graveler (instantly evolved in to Golem, of course), I don't remember what I've traded them for though, probably some worthless 'mons that I received earlier through WT.

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

I've been wonder trading like crazy the last couple of days (like crazy as in have earned nearly 20,000 pokemiles. PP Up extravaganza!). Prize picks have been

A perfect IV Jolly Tyrunt
    A Solar Power Charmander
    2 Switcheroo Noibats, from different trainers, within ten minutes of each other, which was a bit of an odd coincidence
    A 5 IV Tynamo
    An Adamant Technician Scyther (not checked the IVs yet, but it's lv1 so I'm hopeful)
    A bunch of fossil Mon (Omastar, Anorith, Archen, Aerodactyl)
    2 more Wish Eevee
    A Beldum
    Spikes \ Stealth Rock\ Leech Seed Ferrothorn
    4IV Immunity Gligar

And a couple of other potentially cool things I have to check IVs for before I know if they're gold or not. Now I think I need to get to breeding some of this stuff. I've got two whole boxes full of breeding projects waiting to go

I got a Charmander with egg moves once. I traded a Bunnelby for it :P

Act of generosity on my part this evening. Sent out a 5 IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) Bold Eevee with egg moves Yawn and Wish, in a Heal Ball (makes for an excellent Vaporeon if it's well trained).

Wonder who got it?

Got a 5iv Torchic with 3 egg moves including Baton Pass, too bad I hate Blaziken

But I have given out ~30 random Pokebank only Pokemon and a crapload of all my breeding leftovers so I think I have at least helped the pool.
    Mainly on from 12a EST to 6a EST. Please don't VM me, I rarely check them.

At 85/100 friends, so I'm being a little more selective of the safaris I add. Usually this amounts to me asking what your 3DS ID name is.
    I have access to all starters from all generations, HA for only gen 1 and 6. Send a PM if there's one you want.

My 3DS ID is 1306-6462-3876
    In game name X-Jacob Y-Sam
    Safari: Growlithe - Charmelion - Braixen

So far the best thing I've gotten was a japanese Bagon, 4iv Adamant with Dragon Dance.
    Pokemon Y/3DSFC: 1349-5371-7364
    Dragon Safari: Fraxure & Dragonair -- Add me if you'd like, just send me a pm when you do and I'll add you.
    Shinies :

The best thing I got was a 4 IV Dratini with HA! Thank you so much whoever gave it for me, I needed that!

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast