Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,776 to 1,793 of 1793

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories

I usually get crappy pokemon (bidoof, zigzagoon ect.) but I've had two strokes of good luck. once I got a crisellia and once I got a shiney level 70 swampert.
    my fizzy bubbles profile NOW ON UPN
    asb
    *highfives all 'round* *wapsh**wapsh*
    Pet's name: kawaii
    Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I got my first shiny Pokemon through wonder trade.
    It was a Muk.
    Plus, I once got a lvl 76 Sylveon, which I had been dying to get, and it's still on my team to this day.
    Oh, and I've traded with AusLove.TV twice, gaining a shiny shiftry and shiny Scatterbug.

But the best was my Pokemon X wonderlocke team I ended up with.
    Bred Gible.
    Plusle (surprisingly OP, unfortunately first death).
    Bred Mawile (which I then got a mega stone for from ORAS).
    Rotom.
    Torchic.
    Magikarp (Gyarados b***h).
    Forretress.
    Amaura (for an Amaura lol).

Oh, how that wonderlocke was amazing.
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Both of my Salamences arrived via Wonder Trade, one regular and one shiny with Pokerus. I'm really hoping the latter is legit
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

3DS Friend Code - 4613 7899 0504 In-Game Name for Moon: Raphael

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    Oh, and I've traded with AusLove.TV twice, gaining a shiny shiftry and shiny Scatterbug.
    Ha! Me too, Shiny Granbull and Shiny Pokeball Vivillon (not sure if the Vivillon is legit.)

Quote Originally Posted by MuteKrabby View Post
    Ha! Me too, Shiny Granbull and Shiny Pokeball Vivillon (not sure if the Vivillon is legit.)
    Anything from AuSLove.TV is hacked.
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola x3

3 shiny hunted, 24 happened naturally (Current shiny luck: pls stop)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

I used to Wonder Trade a lot and I would usually get quite a few shinies and legendaries on Wednesdays. I didn't really care if they were legit or hacked, but I liked to know if they were anyway. It was usually too obvious to me when they were event Pokemon (No ribbon on them) but for others I would check what the memory girl had to say. One time it was hilariously obvious because the memory girl said a Shiny Azurmarill was caught while soaring in the sky!
    But they didn't always have to be shiny or legendary to stand out to me. Some examples I remember are a Clefable from either FireRed or LeafGreen, a level 100 Wurmple, the Lucario you receive in X and Y, and a Delcatty named Fancy.
    Once when I was using two 3DSs to Wonder Trade, my Y and Alpha Sapphire games traded with each other. What are the odds of that? I also remember getting back one of my Pokemon before, but I forgot what one since I traded it again.

I'm going to continue on with what Nerdy said- doing a Wonderlocke gets you some amazing finds. I've got a Durant with great IVs (but sadly with Hustle), a Calm Piplup, a competitively bred Gible with Outrage as its Egg Move (which, might I add, destroyed the early game), a Charmander when I needed one, among other things, including a Phione. You thought XY was easy before? Try a Wonderlocke. You'll have so many breedjects by the end of it that'll be able to wreck everything in the game.
    FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke- Current Team:

- - - - -
    Magnus - Brom - Spitfire - Pyrrhon - Rocco - Kindred
    Deaths: 1

A while back I got a Charmander with the perfect spread for Mega Charizard Y. I'm actually making it a part of the first competitive team I've built in years.
    ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

I'm MMing for a shiny Elgyem and when I wonder traded one of my rejects, I got a Beheeyem in return. On the day you could see Mars next to the moon from the ground.

I personally find that pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    we are being robbed of a dramatic wrys sweep of the entire bracket and for this i shall never forgive the developers

All I ever seem to get are bidoof's or zigzagoons. :/ Is it a case if I start sending better pokemon myself ill get better ones?

Quote Originally Posted by darcygr11 View Post
    All I ever seem to get are bidoof's or zigzagoons. :/ Is it a case if I start sending better pokemon myself ill get better ones?
    not from my expirience, you just gotta be patient
    my fizzy bubbles profile NOW ON UPN
    asb
    *highfives all 'round* *wapsh**wapsh*
    Pet's name: kawaii
    Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Wolf-Howl View Post
    I'm going to continue on with what Nerdy said- doing a Wonderlocke gets you some amazing finds. I've got a Durant with great IVs (but sadly with Hustle), a Calm Piplup, a competitively bred Gible with Outrage as its Egg Move (which, might I add, destroyed the early game), a Charmander when I needed one, among other things, including a Phione. You thought XY was easy before? Try a Wonderlocke. You'll have so many breedjects by the end of it that'll be able to wreck everything in the game.
    Funny, my Gible had it too! Plus Dragon Rage, Sand Tomb and Metal claw... she's still on my X team :P
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Caught 2 skitty a couple weeks ago just to wonder trade them.

One ended up as a random OR/AS Poochyena. No special stats or moves.

The 2nd one, however, I got a Shiny German Zigzagoon with Cut, Surf, Rock Smash, and Headbutt.

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Starters and version exclusives were the only decent things I got from WT in X. Though I didn't really use it much after I beat the game.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

Recently, got 2 Buzzwole via wondertrade. One was named Star Platinum, and the other one was named JOHN CENA! (Yes it was spelled that way)
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Nintendo I.D.: Jesse.S.H.

Once I was trading Fletchlings in ORAS just for the fun of it and I got a lvl 100 shiny Abomasnow. That was quite the surprise.

what's for breakfast dad
    This user has claimed Cursed Tavros.

i've really just been trading a bunch of caterpie, lillipup, and spearow, but occasionally i'll throw something good in there, like a lilligant or spheal. so far, i've gotten some decent stuff. i've recieved a ditto, a litten, a bagon, a tepig, multiple charmander, and a magnezone. otherwise i've just gotten the usuals.
    ☆≡。゚.☆≡。゚.☆≡。゚.☆≡。゚.☆≡。゚.☆≡。゚.

hi, i'm ae !
    they | them | theirs
    current shiny hunt: anything that shows
    up, but i'd like a shiny petilil. for
    obvious reasons. XD
    ~~~
    i have claimed petilil!!

☆≡。゚.☆≡。゚.☆≡。゚.☆≡。゚.☆≡。゚.☆≡。゚.

I got a shiny lv 1 Bulbasaur. I feel bad because I traded a lv 12 Zubat. It's now a lv 58 Venusaur
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Believe in the Peeko

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172